Page 4 of 6 [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 8:17 am

You people sound more complicated and prone to doomsaying than the religious people like me you are talking about. Being tolerant of other religions is what we are supposed to do as Christians, showing love and compassion.

God is no more a pervert than you Aspieotaku, knowing you watch all that ecchi...

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 8:27 am

TallyMan wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
TallyMan wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
The question we all demand an answer ?

Whyyyy did the big bang happen?

And how did it? No one has been able to provide a definitive answer that I know of. Of course I don't believe two Godly hands were mushing together protons. I just wanna know why it occurred and what existed before.

I suspect the answer will turn out to be quite mundane and highly unsatisfying for most people. i.e. someone will figure out the big bang is simply following a mathematical formula whose origin passes through zero. A simplistic analogy would be Y = X^2. In this analogy think of Y as the size of the universe and X as time elapsed:

I don't expect God to be the answer but I don't think of God like most because I am gnostic and dualistic which just means I see beyond matter and believe it just confuses people.
I just want to know what happened to spark such an event. An equation might explain the event but what actually happened to make it occur? Anything? Or did it just occur or did it ever occur and that's just an error in human perception?

I maybe should have tried to explain more. Just like in the equation / graph above. Nothing happened to make the graph move from the point 0, 0 to the right. There was nobody pushing it, no god, no miracle, no spark making it happen, but if you look a teeny weeny bit to the right there is now some space and some time has elapsed. As to what (if anything) is to the left of the graph is not known. Maybe the graph of reality had no extension to the left past zero time. In which case asking what existed prior to the big bang would be meaningless to ask as there was no before, time did not exist.

The analogy still holds though. There was nothing, no space no time then there is space and time but no spark making it happen, it just happens following a mathematical equation, just like in the graph. I expect the universe will be found to follow a very similar principle.

So is it possible the big bang has always existed and we just think in terms of time when it doesn't exist? In other words it's just there and always was. Nothing created it. It just existed and will always exist.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 8:53 am

Yes..interesting.. the idea of GOD as a separate entity from human beings is a lonely creation..and the 'pefect' way for the early patriarchs to control their subjects through fear of a mythological vengeful.. anthropomorphic AND violent GOD..as well as one with prudish morals on human sensuality and sexuality...

SIMPLY TO CONTROL REPRODUCTIVE FREEDOMS..FOR 'WEAK MALES'..WHO are afraid to compete on their own...and afraid of not owning their genes rather than sharing them with everyone..as we are the same ..in genetic material..overall...

The 'pefect' storm of GOD..created by many as an evil muse and promiser of gifts in the afterlife..for behavior modification 101..with carrots and sticks...

But Haha..Jesus comes along and 'says' hey folks.. all that's BS..'i' spent 40 days in the desert..and watching nature ALL alone..'i' determine GOD IS IN ME AND EVERYTHING ELSE...

AND THEN HE SAYS..YOU ARE FREE MY FRIENDS..HEAVEN AND BLISS IS IN THE NOW..JUST BE KIND TO EACH OTHER AS YOU WOULD BE KIND TO YOUR SELF AND LOVE AND GET ALONG AND COOPERATE....FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF THE TRIBE OR 'SPECIES...

A smart natural scientist dude with COMMON SENSE..that Jesus dude was..and of course a little adulterated in the story of TRUTH in the New Testament modern versions...

But regardless of who speaks the GNOSTIC Gospel of Thomas the OBVIOUS UNIVERSAL TRUTHS of man and GOD in man IN ALL OF NATURE..ARE THERE FOR THE TAKING for those who understand the deepness of existence and we are GOD2...as sons AND DAUGHTERS of GOD.. like butterflies as butterflies of GOD..

We can be as free as butterflies..if we so choose TO live a real dream of heaven NOW WITH SIMPLE HUMAN WILL...

Or create whatever hell ...our imagination will allow...

And ha ha..modern horror movies..show..that humans are very good at creating illusory fears..AND EVEN NIGHTMARES..AS THE CONSTRUCTED EVIL..WE FEED OUR MINDS COMES BACK TO Haunt US..

as Nightmares..as we torture ourselves unwittingly with these illusory fears of imagination...

The only two we are born with innately are falling and loud noises..all the other fears..created as tools..to control others..for material gains..and in an attempt to try to control..the natural world..

Instead of just flowing with it...

Let it go..flow..'says' the butterfly..

But the caterpillar still marches on as slave..earthbound..but still as one with GOD..the ONE GOD that is ALLITIS..

rather than the antI-christ of ANTI-ENLIGHTENMENT ..THE SILLY LITTLE HUMAN BEING...creating complex language..living off of the collective intelligence of other folks..and developing a culture..of CONTROL..INSTEAD OF THE WAY OF BEING..OF NATURE..SIMPLE FREEDOM.. HOMEOSTASIS ..OTHERWISE KNOWN AS simple animal bliss...in the HEAVEN OF NOW...

YES THE HUMAN...LIVING HIS OWN LITTLE NIGHTMARE ..THAT GOD IS SEPARATE FROM HIMHER..AND SHEHE HAS NO CONTROL OVER HEAVEN IN THE NOW...

UNLIKE HISHER MUCH MORE 'INTELLIGENT' BUTTERFLY AND CATERPILLAR....

'brothers and sisters'.....'WHO' SIMPLY LET IT GO..FLOW..AND DO

WHATEVER IT TAKES IN THE WILL OF SURVIVAL...

Well..i find GOD in nature..including me..i suppose maybe it's 'cause i lived in paradise on the beach anyway..

And the evidence of it was all around me.. and in me.. so dam OBVIOUSLY.. WITH NO FRIGGIN' SIGNS OF HUMANS OR THEIR BYPRODUCTS OF CULTURE..AS FAR AS 'EYE' CAN SEE....

AND STILL THE SAME AS SIMPLY FREE WITH GOD IN ME AND ME IN GOD..FREE WITH THE REST OF CREATION..EXCEPT FOR SILLY LITTLE LOST HUMANS CREATING THEIR OWN..HELL..NOW..

THE SADDEST CREATURES OF ALL...

HUMAN..

but nah..it don't have to be that way..not our nature at all..

We more instinctually reflect the peaceful Bonobo primate..our closest primate ancestor...with a similar
empathy gene unlike all the other primates..and fertility all the time..for a sexual revolution of SEX all the time..

NOW!

With thank GOD some friggin' primate common sense..living peacefully resolving potential conflict...

with simple sexual stimulation...

And haha..'RAVES' are just a modern HUMAN extension of that..bumping into each other..saying excuse me...

and then BUMPING AND GRINDING into who and whoever...

Just for peace..and bliss AND THE EXCITEMENT OF FUN...
FUN...OPENING UP THE PRIVATES..AND THE SECOND CHAKRA FOR FULL EMOTION..CREATIVITY..AND FULL SENSUAL CONNECTION TO THE ALLITIS....

I GO DANCE WITH THE 'BONOBOS'...

AND LEAVE THE HELL TO FOLKS SCREAMING IT ON STREET CORNERS..'LUNATICS'..OF HELL OF THEIR
OWNED CREATION...THE DEVIL OF THEIR OWN MAKING THEY ARE...

A CREATION OF SADNESS..THEY CREATE THEMSELVES TO BE...

BUT NAH..ALL IN THEIR CONTROL..IF THEY SIMPLY CHOOSE INSTEAD..TO LIVE IN HEAVEN..THE BLISS OF NOW...

INSTEAD OF THE ABYSS..THE HELL OF MISERY..OF SEPARATION..FROM WHAT THEY ARE....

GOD!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z8WRdGIZoU[/youtube]

(NOTE: CAPS USED FOR EFFECT..of affect..FOR PASSION OF BEING..not screaming in the emotion of angry)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Last edited by aghogday on 01 Apr 2014, 9:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 8:56 am

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
TallyMan wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
TallyMan wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
The question we all demand an answer ?

Whyyyy did the big bang happen?

And how did it? No one has been able to provide a definitive answer that I know of. Of course I don't believe two Godly hands were mushing together protons. I just wanna know why it occurred and what existed before.

I suspect the answer will turn out to be quite mundane and highly unsatisfying for most people. i.e. someone will figure out the big bang is simply following a mathematical formula whose origin passes through zero. A simplistic analogy would be Y = X^2. In this analogy think of Y as the size of the universe and X as time elapsed:

I don't expect God to be the answer but I don't think of God like most because I am gnostic and dualistic which just means I see beyond matter and believe it just confuses people.
I just want to know what happened to spark such an event. An equation might explain the event but what actually happened to make it occur? Anything? Or did it just occur or did it ever occur and that's just an error in human perception?

I maybe should have tried to explain more. Just like in the equation / graph above. Nothing happened to make the graph move from the point 0, 0 to the right. There was nobody pushing it, no god, no miracle, no spark making it happen, but if you look a teeny weeny bit to the right there is now some space and some time has elapsed. As to what (if anything) is to the left of the graph is not known. Maybe the graph of reality had no extension to the left past zero time. In which case asking what existed prior to the big bang would be meaningless to ask as there was no before, time did not exist.

The analogy still holds though. There was nothing, no space no time then there is space and time but no spark making it happen, it just happens following a mathematical equation, just like in the graph. I expect the universe will be found to follow a very similar principle.

So is it possible the big bang has always existed and we just think in terms of time when it doesn't exist? In other words it's just there and always was. Nothing created it. It just existed and will always exist.

That is one way of looking at it. Wherever you are on the time line the big bang sits at the beginning of it. There was no "before" the big bang because time didn't exist prior to then.

Another way of expressing the principle is that in the beginning there was nothing, zero. But zero can also be expressed as the sum of +1 and -1. We now have something(s) from nothing. Similarly those numbers can be expressed by more numbers, think of this as iterations in time. From nothing and no spark, we now have things, it is simply a question of perspective where one sits on the time line.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 8:58 am

God could just mean the mystery of creation you know? Not necessarily what you see in religion unless it's more Native American, maybe, before Europeans introduced Christianity. Just the idea that creation happens is like a conscious God force of some kind. That's more a pagan approach. It's just mysterious and disturbing creation ever occurred. And highly unlikely. It's just there for humans to contemplate and think about and observe as best they can be glad they can somewhat do that. It's rare in the universe compared to everything else that exists. For now, we are the only ones, that we know of, who can even consider the possibility of a God force, even if we are mistaken.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 9:15 am

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
... It's just mysterious and disturbing creation ever occurred. And highly unlikely.

Humans definitely find it mysterious and it is human nature to speculate on such things. Ultimately, I think science will show that rather than being highly unlikely, the formation of the universe was inevitable based upon simple mathematical principles. I can picture in my mind quite clearly how the universe may have come into existence and evolved to what it is today and I suspect my hunch will one day be shown to be correct. Unfortunately I lack the necessary advanced mathematical skills to express the principles I see so clearly within my mind. I'd love to be able to write down the mathematical formula upon which the universe is formed.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 9:31 am

TallyMan wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
... It's just mysterious and disturbing creation ever occurred. And highly unlikely.

Humans definitely find it mysterious and it is human nature to speculate on such things. Ultimately, I think science will show that rather than being highly unlikely, the formation of the universe was inevitable based upon simple mathematical principles. I can picture in my mind quite clearly how the universe may have come into existence and evolved to what it is today and I suspect my hunch will one day be shown to be correct. Unfortunately I lack the necessary advanced mathematical skills to express the principles I see so clearly within my mind. I'd love to be able to write down the mathematical formula upon which the universe is formed.

WELL..to quote (paraphrase) Carl Sagan..who is much more of a scientist than anyone here..at least as far as i know...

It ain't the structure OR FORM.. that is important...

It is how things are put together that is impressive...

We are all connected....

Therefore...

We are ALL GOD..

Not the myth...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK84Poeynk[/youtube]

The REAL GOD.

FULL SCIENCE IS NOT AT ALL IN OPPOSITION TO THE REALITY..

OF THE REAL GOD...

THE CONNECTEDNESS OF ALL...IT IS...
OTHERWISE KNOWN AS
ALLITIS OR GOD..
OR WHATEVER silly little human label..

is used to describe..
what connects US ALL..as
PUTOGETHER

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 9:35 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTmap-nc9_A[/youtube]

Last edited by appletheclown on 01 Apr 2014, 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 9:51 am

Great song..i couldn't get the audio..so maybe there is an issue with that video..

But here is an alternate one..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbFZO1V5hrE[/youtube]

And yes..the never or NO THINGNESS is what IT IS too..

And being there..away from the connectedness with the allitis or GOD..is the place called human
hell ..been there done IT...

AND THE BIGGEST REASON WHY..I FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOD...AND WHAT GOD IS...

THERE IS HELL OF SEPARATION..AND THERE IS HEAVEN OF FULL CONNECTEDNESS IN THE NOW...

WE COULD BE IN EITHER PLACE NOW..

BUT CURRENTLY NOW..
IN THE NOW..

I LIVE AS GOD WITH GOD...NOW..
AND HELL YES..!
THAT'S BLISS..:)

Stannis
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 10:00 am

Are you thinking that if you redefine God as atheism, christians will eventually get confused, and become atheists?

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 10:13 am

I'm not an atheist but you probably were peaking of someone else.

But if God is real, he is the one who made the universe a never ending loop.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 11:13 am

Thanks for the inspiration appletheclown..and HELLNO I'M NOT AN ATHEIST EITHER..! AND perhaps only you and two or three other folks..OF the vocal ones..
speaking on this site..can appreciate this..

But that's okay..

TRUTH is NOT a road..
for the
faint
of
heart..;)
or
SPIRIT!

http://katiemiafrederick.com/2014/04/01/i-am-god-and/

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 11:33 am

Stannis wrote:
Are you thinking that if you redefine God as atheism, christians will eventually get confused, and become atheists?

Well here's the thing Stannis..i see GOD as the all encompassing power and force that exists everywhere..

And when i connect to it..i am GOD..

And when i do not..

well..

i am in that metaphorical place called hell..

and WHEN I do connect with the highest power i currently experience AS GOD..i do all kinds of amazing things..

other folks view as miracles..IN REAL LIFE..

BUT I ONLY SEE AS THE TRUE NATURE OF THE REAL GOD...THAT IS FORCE.. ENERGY..AND POWER..OTHERWISE KNOWN AS SACRED LOVE...

AND AGAIN..HELL NO! I AIN'T NO ATHEIST..THE FARTHEST THING FROM IT...

AND AS FAR AS I SEE..MANY CHRISTIANS ARE MORE LIKE ATHEISTS THAN MANY OF THE ONES WHO CALL THEM SELVES ATHEISTS...

LANGUAGE IS VERY LIMITING...IN DESCRIBING THE POTENTIAL EXPERIENCE OF FULLER REALITY..WITH THIS FORCE THAT IS GOD...

EXPERIENCE..FULL EXPERIENCE...SAYS IT ALL..

FOR THOSE WHO 'HEAR' IT AND 'SEE' IT WITHOUT EYES..
OR EARS..

MY FORTUNE IS LIVING WITHOUT MY EYE OR EARS..EFFECTIVELY FOR OVER 5 YEARS...

THAT IS THE PATH TO THE TRUTH FOR ME..

!IS! REALLY! SEE AND HEAR NOW..!

WITH NEITHER EYES OR EARS...

AND YES I AM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT ALL OF THIS..

AND Seriously.. the metaphor of losing one's soul..and eternal hell..

is not too far off from
the REALITY

and TRUE POTENTIAL

OF
HUMAN HELL...2

EXPERIENCING HELL..IS THE BEST WAY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT GOD IS AND WHAT IS GOD..

BUT I IMAGINE MOST PEOPLE NEVER GET OUT...

AT LEAST NOT IN THIS LIFE AS FAR AS 'EYE' SEE...AND 'HEAR'..
NOW..!
WITHOUT THOSE EYES AND EARS..

BUT ANYWAY..to describe IT IN words..where any one might connect TO IT and understand IT..YES GOD..!THE FORCE..!
to attempt to explain IT TO ANYONE who does..
NOT! experience this REAL HIGHER FORCE THAT IS THE REAL GOD..is truly a mountain of challenge..

THAT FOLKS WHO DO EXPERIENCE IT HAVE BEEN TRYING TO RELATE TO THE MAJORITY..THE HERD..

FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS..

THAT HISTORICAL PRECEDENT..IS CLEAR...

i am far from alone in this endeavor..even NOW!

And nah..i ain't talking about the good old southern baptist way either...

People are doing this everywhere now..in popular culture..

There is a breakthrough in a higher level of human consciousness connecting with this higher force that IS GOD..

And those signs are clear for those in the natural 'KNOW' of GOD..and hell know..never a know..learned in

SCHOOL..

Inner knowing..ain't never something ya can learn in the classroom..

Each person must find their own way...

At the end of the day..

IT IS US and GOD..!

That's a metaphor..and only fully understandable by someone who IS actually
IN REAL HUMAN HELL..the abyss..the misery..the no THINGNESS where
pain is HEAVEN IS the paper thin existence..in FEELING THE no THINGNESS..
OF HUMAN HELL...

AND AGAIN I AM 'DEAD' SERIOUS ABOUT THIS..

i do not want to see any one.. no matter how hard they attempt to personally attack me here...

GO TO THE REAL HUMAN HELL..

AND NO ONE ELSE..

NOT EVEN ADOLPH HITLER..AS HE SEEMS TO BE EVERYONE'S ENEMY NUMBER 1....

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 3:42 pm

Doesn't there have to be a cause before an effect?Im a real dunce at math,so -1 to me is "before" the effect,so wouldn't there be a whole line of" stuff" (sorry,I'm really dumb at this)before the Big Bang?You can't get something out of nothing.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 3:47 pm

What if there isn't a cause and effect. It's just forever and endless and we only think there's a cause and effect when it's just eternal? In that way it could be considered godlike.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2014, 3:50 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93467kx3FTM[/youtube]

God Isn't Real by Robbie Fulks

A world filled with wonder, a cold, fathomless sky
A man's life so meager, he can but wonder why
He cries out to Heaven its truth to reveal
The answer: only silence, for God isn't real.

Go ask the starving millions under Stalin's cruel reign
Go ask the child with cancer who eases her pain
Then go to your churches, if that's how you feel...
But don't ask me to follow, for God isn't real.

He forms in his image a weak and foolish man
Speaks to him in symbols that few understand
For a life of devotion, the death blow he deals
We'd owe Him only hatred, but God isn't real.

Go tell the executioner of the power he can't defy
Go tell his shackled victim of the mercy on high...
Then go to your churches, go beg, pray, and kneel,
But don't ask me to follow, for God isn't real.

No, no matter how He should be, God isn't real.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Last edited by AspieOtaku on 01 Apr 2014, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.