What if Obama forged his Birth Certificate?

Page 2 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 6:51 pm

GGPViper wrote:
pezar wrote:
Stannis wrote:
What if Obama is a trans dimensional reptoid shapeshifter 8O

You mean he might NOT be? 8O 8O Of COURSE he's a transdimensional reptilian shapeshifter! They ALL ARE! :twisted: :twisted:

Of course not. Alpha Draconis has only sent a few of us to oversee the impending invasion of Earth. If we are going to replace the political leaders of Earth, at least we'll pick someone who gets to stay in office for more than 8 years.

And given our successful implementation of mass-scale (pun intended) mind control through social media - currently Twitter and Facebook - devised by Arch-Scale-Hypnotist SzizSszsTzssat (known to you humans as "Elvis") - we no longer need to actually infiltrate positions of political power. We have also simultaneously deployed Arch-Scale-Antagonist Justin Bieber (known to you humans as "Justin Bieber") to direct all human rage at him while our invasion fleet enters your solar system (even if the invasion fails, you can keep him).
Oh, and we actually don't use transdimensional travel any more, as we managed to reverse-engineer a Ludicrous Speed space drive from watching Spaceballs.

We still cool with you maintaining control of that side of the blue sphere,and I have control of this side?
Those FEMA camps will be handy to confine the republicans.The planet will will do better once we transport them to outpost #47589 on planet Emils.I think they will adapt nicely,a few may start to cannibalize each other,but that's just in their nature.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 7:23 pm

Misslizard wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
pezar wrote:
Stannis wrote:

You mean he might NOT be? 8O 8O Of COURSE he's a transdimensional reptilian shapeshifter! They ALL ARE! :twisted: :twisted:

Of course not. Alpha Draconis has only sent a few of us to oversee the impending invasion of Earth. If we are going to replace the political leaders of Earth, at least we'll pick someone who gets to stay in office for more than 8 years.

And given our successful implementation of mass-scale (pun intended) mind control through social media - currently Twitter and Facebook - devised by Arch-Scale-Hypnotist SzizSszsTzssat (known to you humans as "Elvis") - we no longer need to actually infiltrate positions of political power. We have also simultaneously deployed Arch-Scale-Antagonist Justin Bieber (known to you humans as "Justin Bieber") to direct all human rage at him while our invasion fleet enters your solar system (even if the invasion fails, you can keep him).
Oh, and we actually don't use transdimensional travel any more, as we managed to reverse-engineer a Ludicrous Speed space drive from watching Spaceballs.

We still cool with you maintaining control of that side of the blue sphere,and I have control of this side?
Those FEMA camps will be handy to confine the republicans.The planet will will do better once we transport them to outpost #47589 on planet Emils.I think they will adapt nicely,a few may start to cannibalize each other,but that's just in their nature.

Hmmm.....We had someone a few years ago that wanted to put all the conservatives (or republicans) in camps. He also said they were poison and should be kept away from children, probably even their own. He told me specifically he wanted to tie me to a tree, shove a corn cob half-way up my ass, staple my eye lids open, and make me watch wile he smashed up all of my guns in front of me.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 7:35 pm

Raptor wrote:
Hmmm.....We had someone a few years ago that wanted to put all the conservatives (or republicans) in camps. He also said they were poison and should be kept away from children, probably even their own. He told me specifically he wanted to tie me to a tree, shove a corn cob half-way up my ass, staple my eye lids open, and make me watch wile he smashed up all of my guns in front of me.

You're just a people-pleaser, aren't you? :lol:

I know exactly who you're talking about, quite the charmer he was. I seem to recall that he actually was an Obama campaigner as well...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 7:36 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Obama was born to an American female in Hawaii. That makes him a natural born citizen. End of question.

ruveyn

Thank you!
That would of course be common sense. But wait... why would anyone ignore that fact? Could it be about the President's...RACE?!?!?!

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 7:41 pm

/\ You actually think that everyone that voted against Obama did so purely out of racism, don't you?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 7:48 pm

Raptor wrote:
/\ You actually think that everyone that voted against Obama did so purely out of racism, don't you?

I don't believe I ever wrote that - in this thread, or in any other. What I said was, this birth certificate bullsh*t is entirely based in racism.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 7:53 pm

You've more than adequately implied that republicans are racist when discussing the voter suppression issue.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 8:07 pm

Raptor wrote:
You've more than adequately implied that republicans are racist when discussing the voter suppression issue.

I said those Republicans leaders who were behind voter suppresion were motivated by racism, I never said every American who votes Republican is a racist.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 8:11 pm

Raptor wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
pezar wrote:
Stannis wrote:

Why did he only want to shove it only half way in,why not all the way? :twisted: A big fat roasting ear would be the best choice.Super glue is better than staples for the eyelids anyhow.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 8:12 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

I said those Republicans leaders who were behind voter suppresion were motivated by racism, I never said every American who votes Republican is a racist.

What, you're a mind reader? This is assuming there actually was intentional voter suppression that was provable, which I'm still skeptical of.

Last edited by Raptor on 21 May 2014, 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 8:50 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Why did he only want to shove it only half way in,why not all the way? :twisted: A big fat roasting ear would be the best choice.Super glue is better than staples for the eyelids anyhow.

I was going to speculate aloud on the half way thingy back then but the conclusion I would have come to would have ran afoul of the terms of use by being construed as a thinly veiled attack on gays (you see, he had a husband) so I kept it to myself. Only liberals are allowed to run afoul of the TOS, as this exchange below attests to.

Anyhoo, here it is:
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postxf204727-0-45.html

WilliamWDelaney wrote:
Raptor wrote:
For a while there you had become civil and rational but I see that period in time has passed.
:roll:
I would love to take away your guns. I would love to strap you to a fat tree trunk, with a corn cob shoved up your butt halfway and your eye-lids stapled open, and force you to watch while I destroyed every gun you have. Nothing in the world would so fill me with joy. Not because I think it's dangerous for people to have guns but because I find you and most of the NRA gun freaks I have ever encountered to be incredibly offensive.

BTW, I wasn't offended by WD. I thought his rants and tirades were absolutely hilarious. :lol:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 9:06 pm

A fat tree trunk?Why a fat one,a hickory sapling would work just as well.Or maybe a fence post locust,and a few zip ties or some duct tape.A tree with a fire ant nest under it,that would be even better.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 9:14 pm

/\ You'd have to ask WD but I haven't seen him here in quite some time. If I had to guess, I'd speculate that his mental health issues finally got the better of him and nurse Rached is "taking care" of him now.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 9:20 pm

Well maybe he's keeping things in the unit lively.......till the lobotomy.

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 10:40 pm

zer0netgain wrote:
khaoz wrote:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Would you, or anyone else ask this question of any other American President? Or any other world leader?

I would. It is relevant. We have rules for a reason. Either change them via the prescribed legal process, or follow them, but don't violate them.

As far as what would happen, we don't have much to go on. Obviously, he'd be kicked out of office, but the replacement (either via special election or the appointment of the VP) could just "ratify" everything he signed...meaning nothing would change other than the man being publicly disgraced for the largest public fraud in American history.

Absent ratification, everything not ratified could be challenged as invalid and have to be undone. It would give the person who takes over the ability to undo things now seen as a bad move, but there has to be the political movement to want to do that.

One could also quote this part of the Constitution in regards to the laws enacted by Congress (Article I, Section 7, Clause 2):

Quote:
If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.

If no one is serving as President legitimately, then probably Congress would have free reign to pass laws as they please (unless they adjourn before the 10 days is up, not counting Sundays). Of course, executive orders would be another thing entirely, as would bills passed by Congress and then vetoed by the illegitimate President for which the veto could not be overridden.

gamefreak
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2014, 10:49 pm

Even if Obama's Birth Certificate was forged. How do you know that other presidents didn't have forged certificates.

People just make an issue of it because a]don't like Obama's middle man b) don't like his skin color c] his father was born in Kenya d] he's not a right-wing extremist e]all of the above