Page 1 of 5 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2014, 6:44 pm

PPR seems dead,we need controversy.
So,I think it should be a law globally that all people must be fixed after two kids.You have reproduced yourselves,why have more?And if you opt to have none ,so much the better,you can adopt.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2014, 7:10 pm

Furthermore there should also be a steep fee to pay to have children, say, $250K per child. The world has 7 billion people and rescources are running out. If you want to help further overpopulate the earth, you should have to pay for the right to do so, at least until the global population reaches 19th century levels, which were @ 750 million - 1 billion people.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2014, 7:25 pm

^Sounds like a good plan.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2014, 7:32 pm

Why not make it one?
Oh, I forgot; YOU had two so by that alone two should be global standard. What was I thinking? :roll:

As good as it sounds on the surface, I don't like the idea of government having a say in the matter. My opinion isn't subject to change on that, either.

Stannis
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2014, 7:38 pm

If overpopulation is a problem, there are things you can do to humanely lower it, such as eliminating poverty, and improving access to education: things that we should be doing anyway.

Last edited by Stannis on 09 Jun 2014, 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2014, 7:38 pm

Tough titty.It's not that I had two,I really didn't want any but lucky accidents happen.Two means you have reproduced yourselves,that's why I like that figure.I'm not saying you can only have one.Like some countries.
Do you like it when you see all those litters of pups abandoned?Whats the difference with a mom and dad just cranking out the babies and neglecting them?

RunningFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Jun 2014, 8:08 pm

Because phuck anyone who wants to tell me how to live my life and impose their ideas on me. I dont want kids but if anyone tried to tell me i cant or should not have more than two they would have a hell of a problem really quick.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

09 Jun 2014, 8:14 pm

You don't really believe that so it's kind of hard point to argue. There aren't too many people, overpopulation is a myth. The western world needs to start having more children if anything else to continue to support their welfare states.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2014, 8:53 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Tough titty.It's not that I had two,I really didn't want any but lucky accidents happen.Two means you have reproduced yourselves,that's why I like that figure.I'm not saying you can only have one.Like some countries.

No, one means you've reproduced yourself.

Quote:
Do you like it when you see all those litters of pups abandoned?Whats the difference with a mom and dad just cranking out the babies and neglecting them?

I have a rather *austere "don't breed 'em if you can't feed 'em" mentality about having kids, but that doesnt mean I want the government to step in and do something about every problem. There's no law about dogs having to be fixed, either. The answer to everything doesnt lie in government intervention.

*Austere: Often intentionally mislabeled as thinly veiled hate speech or racism by liberals.

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2014, 9:11 pm

If the government's paying, I'll take a vasectomy right now. Kids are horrible.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2014, 9:28 pm

Raptor wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Quote:

I have a rather *austere "don't breed 'em if you can't feed 'em" mentality about having kids, but that doesnt mean I want the government to step in and do something about every problem. There's no law about dogs having to be fixed, either. The answer to everything doesnt lie in government intervention.

*Austere: Often intentionally mislabeled as thinly veiled hate speech or racism by liberals.

I never used the word austere.It takes two to have a baby,you must have been bad at biology,two people having two babies means they have reproduced each other.
Since you don't like welfare,why would you think this is a bad idea,it would cut down on food stamps and services,plus the consumption of resources.
People seem to think they are not animals,they are,overcrowding leads to problems.More competition for resources such as water,oil,or food,stop population growth and some of these will lessen.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2014, 9:53 pm

Raptor wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Quote:

Misslizard wrote:
I never used the word austere.

I did.

Quote:
It takes two to have a baby,you must have been bad at biology,two people having two babies means they have reproduced each other.

No, it takes two (2) people to produce one (1) offspring. Having done that, those two (2) people have reproduced. That is unless you're suggesting having two in the form of one of each gender so they can reproduce together (a.k.a incest). How much further are you going to paint yourself into a corner on this?

Quote:
Since you don't like welfare,why would you think this is a bad idea,it would cut down on food stamps and services,plus the consumption of resources.
I dislike being told what to do by the government even more than welfare.

Quote:
People seem to think they are not animals,they are,overcrowding leads to problems.More competition for resources such as water,oil,or food,stop population growth and some of these will lessen.
Life's a sh!t sandwich, aint it......

RunningFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Jun 2014, 10:02 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Quote:

I never used the word austere.It takes two to have a baby,you must have been bad at biology,two people having two babies means they have reproduced each other.

A birthrate of 1.5 is actually what is needed to sustain a population.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2014, 10:10 pm

Raptor wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Quote:

Misslizard wrote:
I never used the word austere.

I did.

Quote:
It takes two to have a baby,you must have been bad at biology,two people having two babies means they have reproduced each other.

No, it takes two (2) people to produce one (1) offspring. Having done that, those two (2) people have reproduced. That is unless you're suggesting having two in the form of one of each gender so they can reproduce together (a.k.a incest). How much further are you going to paint yourself into a corner on this?

Quote:
I dislike being told what to do by the government even more than welfare.

Quote:
Life's a sh!t sandwich, aint it......

Don't think I painted myself in a corner,two people,two babies.
I don't think life is a s**t sandwich,says something for your outlook on things.
Glad to know you know some vocabulary words.

RunningFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Jun 2014, 10:20 pm

who will produce more

drh1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Jun 2014, 10:31 pm

Just another example of arbitrary and brutal totalitarianism among WP's leftist gangsters. :roll: