Immagrents from Mexican boarder carry diease

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

RunningFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jul 2014, 8:41 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/07/ ... ce-arrest/

I have seen the roumors of this going around for a long time but ignored it when it first showed up on places like Infowars. Its nice to see that Mexicos and Obamas combined clusterfk of a boarder is causing a potential national outbreak of god knows what. Its not surprising that the Obama admin is trying to keep this quite, for nothing more than politician reasons of course. Just more endangerment of the public for power hungry political hacks.

Lets be clear, on of the main and only legitimate purpose of the government is to keep us safe and our boarder protected from crap like this. Now we have a situation where human traffickers are exploiting disease carrying petri dishes to get them into our country based on the lie that they can just come in and we have a government that is complicit in the lie. We have a boarder country that has gone to complete hell with drug wars that was caused in the first place by president Clintons NAFTA and GAT.

Mexico is to blame for this problem just as much as our own government is. If you try to cross the boarder into Mexico from its south you either die a quick death or a slow one in one of the world most sh***y prison system on earth. You will not be given a trial to seek asylum even tho we a re legally bound to do it for them. They wont do it on the US boarder because the illegal immigrants send a lot money back into Mexico.

It is a humanitarian disaster and a sad human story. Many of the thousands of children coming over the boarder legitimately need asylum, they are fleeing war torn areas and their families are spending absolutely all of their money to get their kids here. It is sad. It disgusting. We aught to be sending our death squad commandos and humanitarian resources into Mexico and deeper south instead of fk of all places like Libya. Our continent is literally just as bad as the middle east.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2014, 9:09 pm

"Immagrents from Mexican boarder carry diease"

lets hope they brought a dictionary too. :roll:

My deviant art profile

RunningFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jul 2014, 9:14 pm

thomas81 wrote:

If they did its not in English. They speak absolutely no English what so ever. I have 3 distinct language disabilities that make spelling very hard for me.. I guess making fun of some ones disability makes you cool on here. It would be nice if you were at least smart enough to actually contribute something to the conversation, but I know you cant help that. :wink:

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2014, 10:07 pm

RunningFox wrote:
thomas81 wrote:

If they did its not in English. They speak absolutely no English what so ever. I have 3 distinct language disabilities that make spelling very hard for me.. I guess making fun of some ones disability makes you cool on here. It would be nice if you were at least smart enough to actually contribute something to the conversation, but I know you cant help that. :wink:

I'm sorry to hear that. Although something i find funny, and this doesnt necessarilly apply to you, is that those who are fast to criticise immigrants for failing to assimilate into local culture (whatever that is) are least likely to learn their own language.

Although you actively advocate ethnic cleansing by sending death squads into Mexico, so you get no sympathy from me.

My deviant art profile

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2014, 10:35 pm

thomas81 wrote:
Although you actively advocate ethnic cleansing by sending death squads into Mexico, so you get no sympathy from me.

I didnt see any reference to "ethnic cleansing". As for the death squads, although I think that's a bit strong of a term; why not? We did something similar in 1916-17. I think it would be loads-a-fun! :D

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2014, 10:41 pm

Ugh, those Mexicans are degenerates for not knowing simple English.

What? Me? No, no, no, I have a disability that prevents me from learning how to use apostrophes. That's totally different.

RunningFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jul 2014, 11:44 pm

thomas81 wrote:
RunningFox wrote:
thomas81 wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that. Although something i find funny, and this doesnt necessarilly apply to you, is that those who are fast to criticise immigrants for failing to assimilate into local culture (whatever that is) are least likely to learn their own language.

thomas81 wrote:
criticise.
criticize
thomas81 wrote:
necessarilly
necessarily

Maybe you can go to South America and achieve peace by offering everyone cookies if the agree to stop shooting each other. I am not advocating ethnic cleansing. The reality is that the only way you are going to find peace in a lot of these places is by killing all the people who are already doing the killing.

drh1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Jul 2014, 11:48 pm

RunningFox wrote:
thomas81 wrote:
criticise.
criticize

Spelling it with an 's' is correct if you're British or from anywhere with recent ties to the British Empire.

RunningFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jul 2014, 11:48 pm

TheGoggles wrote:
Ugh, those Mexicans are degenerates for not knowing simple English.

What? Me? No, no, no, I have a disability that prevents me from learning how to use apostrophes. That's totally different.

No, you are just an a hole. I literally cant see what letters I have typed in a word in order to correct it if its wrong. I just dont give a damn about apostrophes, they completely screw up my train of thought because there is to much space between the letters when I use or read them. The letters after the apostrophe become a part of the next work and it is impossible for me to distinguish between any of the words on page when my brain ges stuck like that. I also cant tell if my written speech is missing entire words unless I reread is at least 6 times. Many times my finger will type a similar but different word than the one I am thinking, I have the same problem with verbal speech and it happens a lot. Because of my dysprexia I also cant hand write. My hand writing looks like a 4 year olds scribbles and I was never diagnosed or treated as a child. I have no hand written signature and for soem weird reason when hand writing I will some times write a word backwards. That isnt a fking problem for you is it Goggles? You are a fking a-hole. You are also ignorant, most of the immigrants coming in from Mexico right now are not actually Mexican. Thank you for demonstrating your blatant bigotry and lack of culture. But then again they usually go hand in hand.

Last edited by RunningFox on 03 Jul 2014, 12:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

drh1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Jul 2014, 11:55 pm

RunningFox wrote:
I am not advocating ethnic cleansing.

You suggested in the OP sending "death squad commandos" into Mexico.

Just what exactly do you think it is that death squads do?

RunningFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Jul 2014, 12:00 am

drh1138 wrote:
RunningFox wrote:

Context clues I am not going to explain it all over again. You are just playing stupid word games at this point. Think a tiny bit eh? Death Squad ╪ ethnic cleansing.

drh1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Jul 2014, 12:04 am

RunningFox wrote:
drh1138 wrote:
RunningFox wrote:

Context clues I am not going to explain it all over again. You are just playing stupid word games at this point. Think a tiny bit eh? Death Squad ╪ ethnic cleansing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_squad

Quote:
A death squad is an armed squad that conducts extrajudicial killings, and forced disappearances of persons for the purposes of political repression, genocide, or revolutionary terror.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2014, 12:07 am

I think some of you are thinking about the Einsatzgruppen of the SD that went into occupied Poland and Russia to commence ethnic, religious, and political cleansing. A death squad does target certain people or groups but not necessarily for ethnic cleansing.

Last edited by Raptor on 03 Jul 2014, 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

RunningFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Jul 2014, 12:07 am

drh1138 wrote:
RunningFox wrote:
drh1138 wrote:
RunningFox wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_squad

Quote:
A death squad is an armed squad that conducts extrajudicial killings, and forced disappearances of persons for the purposes of political repression, genocide, or revolutionary terror.

A search conducted on your quote did not reveal the presence of the words "ethnic" or "cleansing." Please try searching for another definition that better satisfies your purely semantic nit picking.

Since you dont seem to understand what context clues are I will spell it out for you, but be warned I am told I am very bad at that. I am advocating that we use our military to go in and kill all of the drug cartel armed militia. They are on our boarder and pose a greater threat to the country than anyone in Iraq. The cartels are the ones conducting extrajudicial killings and forced disappearances in our country right now. Yes, I think we should send our Marines and kill them all. I think the streets of Mexico should run red with the blood of them all. Not only do they cement children in 55 gallon drums for ransom money on a daily basis but they also have more money and more advanced modern weapons than ISIS. The Mexican government, police and military are completely incapable of dealing with them. The Mexican government is totally corrupt and it is next to impossible to find a good cop who isnt bought off by one cartel or the other. Please save the sanctimonious word play for later.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2014, 1:33 am

I smell racist flamebait just sayin! Although Im not for illegal immigration the title says it all and assumes all illegal immigrants carry disease or all Mexicans carry disease! Its disgusting!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2014, 2:39 am

Thed has been dennied un antry visa to this furum on the gounds it carrys a dissease.