Should we put Michael Savage and his followers in an asylum

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

salad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2014, 11:08 pm

The guy spews BS that most trolls can't even emulate. I've tried my hardest to watch him without my brain spontaneously imploding but no avail. Sadly on all his books and videos his worshippers and asskissers seem to deify this poser as the Jesus Messiah God of America. I really think we should legitimately put him and all his braindead followers in a mental assylum. He'a a hate spewing, xenophobic, racist, rabble rousing demagogue of the lowest denominator. And he's a hypocrite. Can I substantiate my audacious claims. Yes, albeit half bakedly because I'm on my phone. but i'll try.

1. He's said he wants to burn the Mexican flag, thus defiling a sanctified emblem of another country

2. He's praised the torture of arabs and jokes about it

3. He's vitriolically attacked atheists who convened at Dartmouth college to reassess and evaluate Mother Teresa's legacy

4. He labels the poor as vermin lazy and losers

5. He insists on nuking the Kabah

6. He can't have a discussion without yelling over the arguer and shutting the phone after being challenged

7. He labels anyone who disagrees with so much as a single miniscule point as being an Obama proponent marxist

8. He constantly calls anyone who isn't his asslicker as being swine

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2014, 12:59 am

He's also an autism denier, saying if he acted like an autistic child growing up, his father would have yelled at him to stop acting like an idiot. His opinion about autistic children seems to have caught on among conservatives. On top of his racism homophobia, and overbearing assh*le act, that's what I hate him for the most.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2014, 1:25 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
He's also an autism denier, saying if he acted like an autistic child growing up, his father would have yelled at him to stop acting like an idiot. His opinion about autistic children seems to have caught on among conservatives. On top of his racism homophobia, and overbearing assh*le act, that's what I hate him for the most.

i hate him most for his embellishment, egomaniacal narcissistic Jesus God Messiah aura that he constantly flaunts. but your complaint is also valid

SoMissunderstood
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Jun 2014, 1:26 am

salad wrote:
The guy spews BS that most trolls can't even emulate. I've tried my hardest to watch him without my brain spontaneously imploding but no avail. Sadly on all his books and videos his worshippers and asskissers seem to deify this poser as the Jesus Messiah God of America. I really think we should legitimately put him and all his braindead followers in a mental assylum. He'a a hate spewing, xenophobic, racist, rabble rousing demagogue of the lowest denominator. And he's a hypocrite. Can I substantiate my audacious claims. Yes, albeit half bakedly because I'm on my phone. but i'll try.

1. He's said he wants to burn the Mexican flag, thus defiling a sanctified emblem of another country

3. He's vitriolically attacked atheists who convened at Dartmouth college to reassess and evaluate Mother Teresa's legacy

6. He can't have a discussion without yelling over the arguer and shutting the phone after being challenged

7. He labels anyone who disagrees with so much as a single miniscule point as being an Obama proponent marxist

I do not know anything about this person, but if we locked up every opiniated and eccentric individual or company, the whole world will become an 'institutionalised state' (this will happen anyway within the next 100 years or so, but not now).

I think that Michael Savage and his followers would be placed behind:

1. The Westbro Baptist Church
2. Seth Rogen and James Franco
3. Kim Jong Un &
4. Tony Abbott and the Australian Liberal Party

.....and a few others that escape my brain right now because I concluded ages ago that they aren't worth worrying about.

Besides that, do you know how hard it is to get into a mental asylum these days? You gotta be both insane AND mega rich because Medicare doesn't cover it.

In future, people will use 'diminished responsibility' and 'I will just kill myself if this court doesn't rule in my favour' as a legal way to get their OWN way (it is already a defence of epidemic proportions because it WORKS).

In about 50-100 years time, people will be psychologically tested before they can own property, own a vehicle, own a weapon, breed, vote, become employed...and those with a 'Mental Illness' or who has a history of suicide or depression won't be able to do any of the above...the mentally ill will have NO Human Rights at all...

.....and guess what? The Human Rights commission etc cannot do anything about it, while ever ANY 'Mental Illness clause' can be used in court to rort the system or create legal precedence....lawyers just don't want to go through that whole rigmerole because they want their money immediately...and would rather wipe the debt like a dirty arse than be forced to wait years and years for any recompense.

In about 50-100 years, ALL 'Mentally Ill' people will be institutionalised and totally removed from society so society doesn't have to 'deal with them' anymore and it will go back to the same state it was 100-150 years ago in regards to this.

It will go 'full circle'...the first time, due to ignorance of Mental Illness and the second time due to jealousy, greed and the threat of Mentally Ill people taking over the globe.

It WILL happen.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2014, 1:39 am

SoMissunderstood wrote:
salad wrote:

I do not know anything about this person, but if we locked up every opiniated and eccentric individual or company, the whole world will become an 'institutionalised state' (this will happen anyway within the next 100 years or so, but not now).

I think that Michael Savage and his followers would be placed behind:

1. The Westbro Baptist Church
2. Seth Rogen and James Franco
3. Kim Jong Un &
4. Tony Abbott and the Australian Liberal Party

.....and a few others that escape my brain right now because I concluded ages ago that they aren't worth worrying about.

Besides that, do you know how hard it is to get into a mental asylum these days? You gotta be both insane AND mega rich because Medicare doesn't cover it.

In future, people will use 'diminished responsibility' and 'I will just kill myself if this court doesn't rule in my favour' as a legal way to get their OWN way (it is already a defence of epidemic proportions because it WORKS).

In about 50-100 years time, people will be psychologically tested before they can own property, own a vehicle, own a weapon, breed, vote, become employed...and those with a 'Mental Illness' or who has a history of suicide or depression won't be able to do any of the above...the mentally ill will have NO Human Rights at all...

.....and guess what? The Human Rights commission etc cannot do anything about it, while ever ANY 'Mental Illness clause' can be used in court to rort the system or create legal precedence....lawyers just don't want to go through that whole rigmerole because they want their money immediately...and would rather wipe the debt like a dirty arse than be forced to wait years and years for any recompense.

In about 50-100 years, ALL 'Mentally Ill' people will be institutionalised and totally removed from society so society doesn't have to 'deal with them' anymore and it will go back to the same state it was 100-150 years ago in regards to this.

It will go 'full circle'...the first time, due to ignorance of Mental Illness and the second time due to jealousy, greed and the threat of Mentally Ill people taking over the globe.

It WILL happen.

No need to worry. just type michael savage on youtube and prepare to witness the incarnation of stupid

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2014, 1:51 am

Yes, wanting to lock people up because we find them disagreeable is the opposite of assholery...

Sigbold
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2014, 2:02 am

Dox47 wrote:
Yes, wanting to lock people up because we find them disagreeable is the opposite of assholery...

For some kind of reason the tread title makes me think of the USSR.

salad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2014, 2:24 am

Dox47 wrote:

disagreeable? he's calling on americans to desecrate a neighboring country, nuke a holy site, and even insinuated starting a rightwing revolution. the fact england banned this rabble rouser from entering their country augments my point that he's dangerous.

and btw i could diagnose him with a quite a bit of psychological disorders making him eligible to at least receive mental help

salad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2014, 2:28 am

Sigbold wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

For some kind of reason the tread title makes me think of the USSR.

please, in some parts of europe denying the holocaust is a crime eligible of being detained. savage can only spew so much hate here in america, where there seems to be a history of rabble rousing demagogues running this joint

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2014, 2:31 am

In all seriousness, institutionalize him? Probably not really... unless he finally has that massive breakdown on air, and has to be shot with a dart gun while running amok in the streets. More likely, we should take it on ourselves to counter every homophobic, racist, autistic child hating word uttered out of his mouth with our own offensive barrage of tolerance. That, and if possible, boycott his sponsors in order that stations start slipping between his fingers, as with Limbaugh.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2014, 2:47 am

salad wrote:
disagreeable? he's calling on americans to desecrate a neighboring country, nuke a holy site, and even insinuated starting a rightwing revolution. the fact england banned this rabble rouser from entering their country augments my point that he's dangerous.

and btw i could diagnose him with a quite a bit of psychological disorders making him eligible to at least receive mental help

Well, being banned from England is a point in his favor from where I stand, the fact that we have actual free speech in this country being one of the more attractive things about it and all. Again, you seem to want to silence a guy who says things you don't like by locking him up, which is a lot worse in my opinion than anything he's saying; good thing I can't have you locked up for that.

Also, you're a psychiatrist now? One capable of diagnosing people they've never met?

salad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2014, 3:36 am

Dox47 wrote:
salad wrote:

Well, being banned from England is a point in his favor from where I stand, the fact that we have actual free speech in this country being one of the more attractive things about it and all. Again, you seem to want to silence a guy who says things you don't like by locking him up, which is a lot worse in my opinion than anything he's saying; good thing I can't have you locked up for that.

Also, you're a psychiatrist now? One capable of diagnosing people they've never met?

I'm getting that you're a savage worshipper, am I right?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2014, 3:59 am

salad wrote:
I'm getting that you're a savage worshipper, am I right?

Who? I'm just a guy that believes in freedom of speech, especially speech I disagree with. I don't care who you're talking about or what they said, the fact that you want to lock people up for their opinions is far more odious to me than anything Savage or his fans could possibly have said.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2014, 8:42 am

salad wrote:

So what?
If you don't like what he says simply don't listen to what he says.
Why do people insist on torturing themselves by listening to what they don't like? :shrug:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2014, 9:38 am

How have I not heard of this ass?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2014, 3:00 pm

Misslizard wrote:
How have I not heard of this ass?

Good taste on your part.