Page 9 of 12 [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Bec
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2005, 3:02 pm

If she doesn't have Microsoft Word, fionaban could go here: http://www.spellcheck.net

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Aug 2005, 4:12 pm

tahks, very funny. lol

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2005, 9:14 pm

Another giving thanks, and about the same person, but I swear Im not being obsessive, this was another decently relevant worry: I'm very thankful that the same person I mentioned before also passed his driver's liscense test yesterday. VERY thankful. ((Don't tell me to be proud of him, by the way- he despises the idea that anybody can be proud off anybody else. I almost put that in fact, then thought- no.))

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2005, 9:56 pm

Pray that I become accostumed to the new school schedule and the departure of friends from the school I currently attend. Please pray that I am also able to find some good friends.

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Aug 2005, 6:31 pm

will pray

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2005, 3:01 pm

Pray for the members on the US Gulf Coast. So far, I think SpaceCase is in the most direct path. I hope we hear from her soon. :(

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Aug 2005, 6:13 pm

will pray

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2005, 7:37 pm

I'm also praying for those affected by Hurricane Katrina. It's so hard to imagine what a large, natural disaster would be like, but I hope everyone's friends and/or relatives are safe. And that SpaceCase returns soon. :(

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2005, 10:37 am

Please keep praying for all the victims of Hurricane Katrina. I fear it is going to be a long road ahead for those who live in the Gulf States.

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Sep 2005, 10:44 am

will pray

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2005, 11:46 am

This may be pointing out the obvious at this point, but a praise because SpaceCase is back. :D

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2005, 12:13 pm

This is an actual request, for once: I'm very concerned about my dad and the state of his mental health right now. I pray that I can hold myself together well enough not to set him off, and that he can begin to get better again as well. ((Being realistic that's about all I can hope for in this situation.))

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Sep 2005, 2:37 pm

will pray.

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2005, 6:06 pm

One more, and this is trivial (possibly even selfish?) but based on scientific data and coudln't hurt anything- could someone say a ten-second prayer that I get over this stupid cold (I hope it's only a cold)? I don't like to whine for everything but it's a known statistic that people recover from things better when prayed for, on average. Not important, but if you have a moment...

To be more altruistic, even just for the health of people during this period of time in general. In my area it's cough/cold season, and has been for awhile.

fionaban wrote:
will pray.

Thank you. My dad's either much better now or good at faking it. I'm betting on/hoping better.

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2005, 12:07 pm

'Tis the season to get sick here, too. :( I'll pray that none of us get too sick to miss important things.

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Oct 2005, 6:46 am

a lady @ the church i go 2 is going out 2 sri lanka 2 help Tsunami victims. could u please pray that her work helps the comumity and that her fears bout going don't stop her helping this comumity.
God Bless
Fiona.