Hansgrohe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

einsteinmyhero
Toucan
Toucan

30 Nov 2015, 8:05 am

I retract my earlier statement.

“Men passionately desire to live after death, but they often pass away without noticing the fact that the memory of a really good person always lives. It is impressed upon the next generation, and is transmitted again to the children. Is that not an immortality worth striving for? ”
― Pyotr Kropotkin, Memoirs of a Revolutionist

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2015, 2:16 pm

I rot in the ground and become food for worms, maggots and bugs and such, I will experience nothingness eternal blackness and no memories or anything.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

jet200
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Dec 2015, 2:41 am

For those that believe in an afterlife, when a brain is damaged it results in cognitive disabilities. Cognition, the mental action allowing perception, awareness, learning etc. requires a brain. So is your eternal afterlife still plagued by your disabilities, or would your god revert your mind and/or body to its previous state before any disability? If you think the latter, what if you where born disabled? And if your brain is dead where does your cognition come from? So you can experience this afterlife.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2015, 11:45 am

After I die and if I am able to communucate I will inform Wrong Planet first.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2015, 11:54 am

I wouldn't have noisy neighbours!

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2015, 12:09 pm

For all we know, there could be a hell where you're forever locked, bound and gagged in a cell surrounded by rooms where healthy young people are having wondrous sex non-stop, day and night, for eternity, never letting you sleep with their cries of pure ecstasy.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.