Are you a child of God? Will you be God’s master or slave?

Page 1 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2015, 5:06 pm

Are you a child of God? Will you be God’s master or slave?

God has always seen us as his children. We are all children of God. Remember that God lets Jesus take control at his right hand. If you are a child of God then your birthright is Godliness. As Jesus says, the kingdom of God is both within you and outside of you. Just as your child cannot help but be like and emulate you, we cannot help but be Godlike as we follow our Godly mentor who dwells within us. Knowing this makes it easier for us to understand why and how we created the Gods we know and continue to create as we evolve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ1PDxeUynA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_complex

I am a God WIP, (work in progress), and so are you. I am not saying you and I are the traditional miracle working God who may have never existed. I am saying that the only God you can ever know is the good we find within ourselves. It's the God of the Conscience, or the God of right over wrong. That is quite different from me or someone thinking they are the traditional creator God, or thinking that they are more than anyone else. Jesus would define this concept as one just seeing that they have joined God’s divine council by embracing his own Christ mind. Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Think of yourself as a member of God’s Divine Council.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Council

Jesus said, "If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you. Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you. [Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."
------------------

The logic and common sense of you being a God is quite simple if you look into yourself. Something most do not do as they have been duped into thinking that God is a miracle working God that they can somehow know only through a church. Speculation is all we can put for what God and his attributes are and we have to base what we know of God by what we are. That is why religions give God only human attributes except for miracle working. Many have yet to put away that childish notion.

As above so below.

As a parent, you will want your child to be as good as or exceed whatever you are. This is natural for any human parent and since we are in God’s mental image, God would be subject to the same desires. Christians and others in the Abrahamic faiths think this Godly position to be egotistical yet it is firmly rooted in Judaism with their Divine Council and with logic of what a parent would want.

I ask you what Jesus asks us in scriptures. Have ye forgotten that ye are a God?

Can you accept your Godly birth-rite or will you remain in poverty?

Can you see that the only God fit to rule men is a man? Can you see that that is all we have ever had as a God as God’s will has always been expressed by a man?

Regards
DL

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2015, 8:38 pm

I wasted 35 years, putting my eggs in that basket, only to find it was full of holes.
For all intents and purposes, there are no gods.
We are higher organisms, but technology and cleverness does not make us gods.
We are mortals with a finite life. So make the best of what you have. There's no do-over.

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2015, 8:55 pm

Everybody's entitled to their beliefs.

I just don't happen to want to be God's master--or his slave.

I've had no revelations--I haven't actually spoken to God--so I don't believe.

I've been preached to nicely....I've been preached to roughly....I've had a girlfriend who listened to Reverend Ike every night at top volume....Still, I have not budged from my atheism.

When I was 11, I cried when I knew that I will die eventually....wouldn't it be nice to go to Heaven when your earthly existence ends? Sure...that would be swell! If only I believed in God!

Still...I'm an atheist.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2015, 9:25 pm

The argument is human centric and TRUTHFULLY 'silly'.

It's a big Universe, it's a big planet, and human is no more valuable or important than
'Flipper' or 'E.T.'.

The GOD of Mother Nature True is just as powerful on a desolate beach with no humans, or another planet of same, with or without silly little apes with not much fur, a little more empathy, and an imagination that can create literal human hell or heaven on earth through the real power of dreams and nightmares come fruition.

The problem is 'Jesus didn't have a 'Telescope', so his view was much more limited, 'BACK THEN'.

But as he forecast, as the current record suggests, folks WILL come after him to do much greater feats of human achievement and they did, as the record does now show, per a world full of human created and produced artifacts, destroying Mother Earth, in many ways, as well.

I listen to no master but Mother Nature True, similar to what it seems that the historical man Jesus did, taking all the potential record of his life into account, similar also to Buddha, Confucius, the historical man called Muhammad, and millions of other folks who look within, outside, above and so below for answers OF TRUTH.

The issue now, is, 'we' CAN 'see' much further and must be willing to change the dogma of the past to A TRUTH OF NOW.

THERE IS STILL MUCH TO LEARN, many more so-called prophets, and many TRUTHS, TO COME TO FRUITION.

BUT LITTLE BITTY HUMANS ARE ONLY a tiny Fractal OF ALL THAT IS.

TO TRULY know that TRUTH, is to have enough humility to avoid saying humans, or 'we', or i, are more special than a grain of sand, as No 'WE' ARE NOT, as ALL PARTS OF MOTHER NATURE TRUE aka GOD ARE INTEGRAL to the whole as ONE THAT IS ALL THAT IS aka GOD as-same.

And THAT'S THE TRUTH, per the old show 'Laugh In' ;)

AND, JUST my opinion, too. :)

So yes, per the whole, and as metaphor, a grain of sand, is a child of GOD, too.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2015, 10:54 pm

Which god?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2015, 12:52 pm

Narrator wrote:
I wasted 35 years, putting my eggs in that basket, only to find it was full of holes.
For all intents and purposes, there are no gods.
We are higher organisms, but technology and cleverness does not make us gods.
We are mortals with a finite life. So make the best of what you have. There's no do-over.

Yes there are Gods. Just not the miracle working variety.

You have just proven that with free thinking. Shallow thinking but free.

Read the Father Complex information again and wonder why you have improved your thinking over time.

You might recognize, semantics remembered, that you seek instinctively to be the fittest and that means you seek to be God. God as defined as the epitome of all characteristics. It is all instinct driven.

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2015, 12:54 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Everybody's entitled to their beliefs.

I just don't happen to want to be God's master--or his slave.

I've had no revelations--I haven't actually spoken to God--so I don't believe.

I've been preached to nicely....I've been preached to roughly....I've had a girlfriend who listened to Reverend Ike every night at top volume....Still, I have not budged from my atheism.

When I was 11, I cried when I knew that I will die eventually....wouldn't it be nice to go to Heaven when your earthly existence ends? Sure...that would be swell! If only I believed in God!

Still...I'm an atheist.

And a God in your own rite. Please read the post just above and start creating your God as your instincts demand.

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2015, 12:59 pm

aghogday wrote:

So yes, per the whole, and as metaphor, a grain of sand, is a child of GOD, too.

Sand does not think. Humans do.

If you think so little of yourself, I have to wonder who stifled and abused you into such a mind set.

Be it from nature or God, and I would say nature, man is the it's greatest achievement ever.

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2015, 1:03 pm

Fnord wrote:
Which god?

Either your father, if he was enlightened or yourself if you are.

It sound like you are not yet enlightened.

A & E became as Gods. We inherit that trait.

If God says so, it must be true. :lol:

Regards
DL

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2015, 5:41 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
...you seek instinctively to be the fittest and that means you seek to be God. God as defined as the epitome of all characteristics. It is all instinct driven.

I disagree. Instinct is about survival, not about seeking to be the fittest or seeking to be God.

Personally, all I seek is my niche of happiness, and very often that comes from two things - family on the one hand and solitude on the other. And my solitude is about curiosity and imagination. Let me eat and imagine for one more day, and I'm happy.

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2015, 5:55 pm

Narrator wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
...you seek instinctively to be the fittest and that means you seek to be God. God as defined as the epitome of all characteristics. It is all instinct driven.

I disagree. Instinct is about survival, not about seeking to be the fittest or seeking to be God.

Personally, all I seek is my niche of happiness, and very often that comes from two things - family on the one hand and solitude on the other. And my solitude is about curiosity and imagination. Let me eat and imagine for one more day, and I'm happy.

Collectively we strive to be the fittest but I will let you argue against Freud ad Jung on your own.

Nature creates for the best possible end and if you think that that best ends in your case is to just be a mediocre man, then enjoy being just that. There have always been more mediocre sheeple than true people around.

Regards
DL

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2015, 6:23 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
There have always been more mediocre sheeple than true people around.

:roll:

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2015, 6:25 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
aghogday wrote:

Sand does not think. Humans do.

If you think so little of yourself, I have to wonder who stifled and abused you into such a mind set.

Be it from nature or God, and I would say nature, man is the it's greatest achievement ever.

Regards
DL

For two thousand years..

many folks have been waiting for a man GOD named Jesus to come back..

While some folks in the world are killing innocent penned writers

for making the image of a silly little man..

GOD

IS

already

BUSY

INCARNATING

INTO

A

CAT

YES..

IN SPEAKING WITH GOD TODAY..

GOD

INFORMS ME THAT

YELLOW

BOY (cat)

IS

ACTUALLY JESUS

RE

FORMED

AS

KAT!

YES THAT’S PRECISELY 66

WORDS

but

NO

YELLOW BOY IS NOT A DEVIL

YELLOW

BOY

IS

KAT!

THE ONE TRUE

KAT

AS

KING

OF

THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE..

THAT’S A HELL OF A HEAVY LOAD

FOR

YELLOW

BOY

BUT

YELLOW

BOY

IS

INCREDIBLY FABULOUS..

NOW i’m not saying he is gay..

but he is one queer

bird

of

one

CAT!

and

OFTEN HAPPY TOO!

IN FACT

THIS

CAT

LOVES ALL HUMAN

BEINGS EQUALLY AS WELL..

WHILE MOBY THE GRAY CAT RUNS AND HIDES

WHEN HUMANS COME..

YELLOW BOY

GREETS EVERYONE WITH THE SAME..

GOLDEN

SMILE!

LET’S FACE IT

GOD IS FRIGGING

GIVING UP ON

STUPID

HUMANS!

THEY

JUST AIN’T

GOT

NO

KAT

SENSE

ABOUT ‘EM

ANY MORE!

SO A GOLDEN FURRED

CAT

IS

JUST

THE TICKET FOR GOD TO ARRIVE

INCARNATE

AND TOTALLY FREE

KAT

AS

ONE

FORCE

OF

POWER

THIS GO AROUND!

BUT ANYWAY YELLOW BOY IS

one RATHER

HUMBLE CAT

AS

KAT!

AND

THIS CAT TELLS ME

THAT TRULY THIS KAT

IS NO MORE SPECIAL THAN

ANY OTHER CAT TRULY!

AND THIS IS HOW

HE

PUTS

IT

TO

ME IN TRUTH!

Yellow Boy says truly

he is not greater than a grain of sand..

as

Even human beings will

not be able to do much more

than

meow

without

a

grain of sand…

It starts

with a flesh and blood prehensile thumb..

and hand with tool of a finger or STICK

scratching angles into sand..

copying the connections

of stars at night..

eventually

into tool

of

alphabet

through

Sanskrit..

then the tool of

collective intelligence..

then complex cultures and

increasingly complex tools

of complex culture..

until humankind

becomes more the tools

than actual flesh and blood

humans of times gone past…

And truly this is why GOD

has to come this time

incarnated as

KAT

as humans

are no longer even

for

the most part

human…

With

tears

of

GOD

streaming down..

streaming down..

just

streaming

down…

down

down

down

to

whiskers

in

the dark

Regards,

you know who...

or do you...

know who.........;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2015, 7:55 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
Collectively we strive to be the fittest...

Loving the way you contradicted yourself. ;)

GnosticBishop wrote:
I will let you argue against Freud ad Jung on your own.

I'm not a big Freud fan, but I am a fan of Jung.
Regardless, neither's work was about striving to be fit, nor about being God.

Jung's main game was his animus and anima, and his archetypes, how they're passed on like a kind of genetic memory and how we subconsciously react to the world through them. My fascination with Jung's ideas began 25 years ago, when I was just 32, after reading Iron John.

If you want to reference someone regarding striving to be fit, then Darwin would be a better choice.

As for how you characterized my now passive lifestyle, I don't see how you could throw negative connotations at the idea of being happy. Perhaps when you've lived to 57 years, you'll be content to kick back a little too. But I would love to know who you consider to be the "true people." That sounds like religious rhetoric.

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2015, 8:45 am

Narrator wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
Collectively we strive to be the fittest...

Loving the way you contradicted yourself. ;)

GnosticBishop wrote:
I will let you argue against Freud ad Jung on your own.

I'm not a big Freud fan, but I am a fan of Jung.
Regardless, neither's work was about striving to be fit, nor about being God.

Jung's main game was his animus and anima, and his archetypes, how they're passed on like a kind of genetic memory and how we subconsciously react to the world through them. My fascination with Jung's ideas began 25 years ago, when I was just 32, after reading Iron John.

If you want to reference someone regarding striving to be fit, then Darwin would be a better choice.

As for how you characterized my now passive lifestyle, I don't see how you could throw negative connotations at the idea of being happy. Perhaps when you've lived to 57 years, you'll be content to kick back a little too. But I would love to know who you consider to be the "true people." That sounds like religious rhetoric.

If you do not strive to be the fittest then you will never reach your potential.

As to what a sheeple should aspire to. Jesus tells us in this second link. The first is a bit of Christian against Gnostic Christian history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02cia ... =PLCBF574D

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized to activate your higher mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbes ... r_embedded

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus, in the esoteric sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human and a brethren to Jesus.

Regards
DL