Page 6 of 6 [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 1:58 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
thomas81 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
From Thomas's perspective the fact of being white and capitalism has killed the most people!

Racial allegiances are pathetic and mean nothing. The fascists in Ukraine with aspirations of Valhalla have hedged their bets with the losing side and are about to get crushed underfoot by the tanks of the red russian orks. lol I don't see the world in the same dimensions as you. You see the world in terms of black and white, I see it in terms of 'red' and 'blue' for the most part. With secondary colours as sub factions.

I'll give you some game analogies.

Warhammer-
Blue- Imperial Guard
Red- Chaos Marines
Green- Orks

Command and conquer
Blue- GDI
Red- Nod
Green - The Shiners

CnC Red Alert
Blue- The Allies
Red- Soviet Union
Purple - Yuri

Now, The Real World

Blue- NATO/Israel
Red- BRICS
Black- ISIS

None of the above specifically apply to me though. I feel like the fifth faction that didn't make the cut. Don't like blues though.
What about purple? When red and blue mix ya get purple!

its not meant to be exhaustive. Of course theres third positionists that don't adhere to blue or red ideologies. Then you've got idiot neo nazis in Ukraine who are willing to fight and die for the blue interests.

My deviant art profile

Raised By Wolves
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Feb 2015, 5:48 am

'The War on Terror', there's an ideology that's killed plenty of people.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 7:18 pm

Raised By Wolves wrote:
Radical Islam and Terrorism is the cause of the War on Terror and as a result to the war on terror it has led to many more casualties!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 9:00 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Raised By Wolves wrote:
Radical Islam and Terrorism is the cause of the War on Terror and as a result to the war on terror it has led to many more casualties!

BS

The war on terror is idiotic in the first instance, even on a logical level. You can't declare war on 'terror' any more than you can declare war on fear or anxiety.

I have pushed people who hold this view for a clear definition of what they mean by 'terror' and i've never been able to get a clear definition. Seems that when they talk about 'terror' they specifically and exclusively mean any political violence that crosses the interests of powerful western governments and corporations. Objectively and morally, this is therefore meaningless. Radical Islam is a symptom of the wests foreign policy in predominantly muslim countries. America's stubborn ignorance in failing to acknowledge the part it plays in this equation only serves to beget and provoke more Islamic radicalism.

Pity the USA didn't dedicate the same energy and money to a war on poverty and social depravation that it does to the 'war on terror'! You know something is afoot when it dedicates more aid to Israel than it does to its own cities (Detroit).

Tel Aviv, Israel (this development is paid for by half of all US foreign aid)

Detroit, USA

Priorities, America? 8O

My deviant art profile

anthropic_principle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Feb 2015, 4:31 am

pro-abortionism, i'd say.
it kills and has killed innocents on i think an unprecedented scale.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

08 Feb 2015, 7:28 am

anthropic_principle wrote:

Hardly. A few people die from late-term abortions, but that's true of any medical procedure, and legalising abortion has made it much safer than it would otherwise be.

If we want to count the deaths of non-persons, then look to germ theory (which, despite being true, has nonetheless led to the deaths of trillions of non-persons whilst saving only billions of lives in exchange) or else human meat eating, which has led to tens of billions of deaths at the very least (and you could even argue that billions of those were persons, as pigs are a popular slaughter animal).

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2015, 10:47 pm

anthropic_principle wrote:

what walrus says. If you want to remove abortions, you can't. There has always been abortions since humans had access to alcohol and metal peripherals with which to insert into women. If you illegalise them they will be done behind back allies with much more dangerous methods and it will simply result in more deaths. Anti abortionists would have more women and non-persons killed combined.

My deviant art profile

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 1:57 am

So, to sum it up: Communism, in various forms, has killed most people (between 85 and 100 million). Islam is currently making headway, but they won't catch up anytime soon unless they really step it up.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 10:46 am

Humanaut wrote:
So, to sum it up: Communism, in various forms, has killed most people (between 85 and 100 million). Islam is currently making headway, but they won't catch up anytime soon unless they really step it up.

You reactionaries really are modest. Capitalism's top kill score is safe as houses.

My deviant art profile

drh1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Feb 2015, 11:28 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Raised By Wolves wrote:

Uh... no... These Islamists radicalize for a -reason-.

The War on Terror's ultimate root cause is first-world meddling in Middle Eastern affairs since before the First World War. And... we... can't... STOP. :|

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 12:50 pm

drh1138 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Raised By Wolves wrote:

Uh... no... These Islamists radicalize for a -reason-.

The War on Terror's ultimate root cause is first-world meddling in Middle Eastern affairs since before the First World War. And... we... can't... STOP. :|

Indeed. Remind me what exactly, which Islamic terrorism we had to deal with between the Crusades and the partition of Palestine?
Take your time, kool aid drinkers. The events are not unconnected.

My deviant art profile

Raised By Wolves
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Feb 2015, 1:44 pm

thomas81 wrote:
Capitalism's top kill score is safe as houses.

any argument with this is based on wishful thinking and/or delusion, not rationality

Popsicle
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 10:44 pm

Probably two ideologies:

1. Superiority

2. Hypocrisy

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2015, 12:40 pm

*looks over his shoulder abit and turns around snickering*.....FEMINISM!! ! *runs away laughing*

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

SeeingEyeButterfly
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Feb 2015, 1:53 am

Statism. People will go crazy and kill each-other, so we need a government to rule over them, made up of a few people, with an army of obedient people who will do anything they say, and kill whoever they say. Genocides (Hitler's "Aryan Master Race" Plan, the killing of over 90% of the Native American Population, The Armenian genocide, the Rwandan genocide, the Palestinian genocide being carried out right now by Israel, etc), frequent use of execution in nations like the USSR and China, Nations Drafting their citizens and forcing them to die in war for them, police brutality killing thousands every year, the use of the atomic bombs, drone missiles, mass bombings and air raids, crusades, the list goes on. Government is the most murderous ideology in human history, bar none.

“If you treat an individual as he is, he will remain how he is. But if you treat him as if he were what he ought to be and could be, he will become what he ought to be and could be.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe