Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Protogenoi
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2015, 12:29 am

K_Kelly wrote:
Why do Christians always tell everybody that in their Heaven, we have no physical-like bodies and we are like ghosts? I even was told by a Christian that he thought it was a "logical" idea. I wish more Christians and others will revolt over the idea that we can't eat, enjoy weather, enjoy our passions, have sex, have individuality, and all the other material things of this Earth. I don't care about God's rules. And when I say material, I am not saying that I am some hedonist. Yet this is what all Christians I ever talked to argue of me.

Now, I have found some other ideas about afterlife that sound more appealing. I'm glad I started to consider the other ideas. I'm adamantly opposed to a place where reasons to have physical fun is rendered obsolete. Christians have become zombies. I have a passion for good-looking women though, and I discussed this once in the Love and Dating forum for my preferred physically attractive mate. I'm also lonely though, so at the same time, I want it to be a relationship and not a prostitution.

Sorry if my posts tend to tangent on and focus on my obsessions but I don't know how to put people on ignore.

What? What Christians have you been hanging out with? Most of the major Christian Sects don't have such a "ghostly" view of the afterlife, at least not in their sect's official theology. But, most Christians (at least in America) tend to be entirely ignorant on their own religion, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. I've known it from the start all these good ideas will tear your brain apart. Scared, but you can follow me. I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die. - a7x