Page 74 of 105 [ 1680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 105  Next

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 8:50 am

badgerface wrote:
Ideas and concepts put in children's brains at an early age during their "formative years" have a lasting impact.

Does that lasting impact automatically make those ideas and concepts wrong?

Canadian1911
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Mar 2015, 8:54 am

AngelRho wrote:
Canadian1911 wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Canadian1911 wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
badgerface wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
...If you assume there IS a God, it's easy to prove there is.

Why assume there is a "god"? Nobody assumes there is unless the idea is put in their head; usually through childhood indoctrination.

Wait…so if you're taught something as a child, that automatically makes it wrong?

That is not what he meant. He meant that things which you are taught by a child, are hard to let go or realize they may be wrong, if they are. Children have no critical thinking, they are unable to notice when something is unreasonable or illogical and such.

INCORRECT ON YOUR CLAIM THAT CHILDREN HAVE NO CRITICAL THINKING ABILITIES.

I did NOT speak until age 4, and I recognized the essence of GOD exists before the word exists in my mind before age 4.

And unless you ARE a non-verbal child, you WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS WITH WORDS.

IN FACT, WORDS ARE THE ILLUSION AND GOD IS THE REALITY AS IS.

AND I SUPPOSE that is a SUBSTANTIAL PART OF the reason why I understand GOD so well, as I AM NOT cursed with words until age 4, and beyond.

But precocious I was DEFINITELY, IN INTERPRETING MY ENVIRONMENT, with or without words, in the sense of what folks describe as the English Language.

But AGAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PROVE ME INCORRECT UNLESS one lives in my mind at age 3 THAT perceives the world much differently than a mind stuck in abstract concepts of letters and words.

My cat may understand GOD better than most humans simply as he is not cursed with ABSTRACT CONSTRUCTS OF words AND BYPRODUCTS OF CULTURE, and the usual constant illusion of past and present that a so-called advanced neocortical mind brings to little scaredy cat humans who are most of the time TOO afraid to even MORE FULLY LIVE NOW IN SIMPLE, YET BLISSFUL MIND AND BODY BALANCE.

I am not afraid of death.

I do not need religion or culture,

As I live now, simply now,
with the FORCE OF GOD that IS
ALWAYS VERB OF FORCE NOW,

AND NEVER AN ILLUSION OF HUMAN MINDS IN ABSTRACT CONCEPTS NAMED WORDS, PER THREE
LETTERS OF A TINY PRISON FOR SOMETHING AS LARGE AND SMALL AS 'GOD' AS IS IS NOW IS.

Ok then,,,,,,,,,

there's no need to prove you incorrect. You however have to prove yourself correct, since you are making the positive claim of existence.

You have to learn to think poetically and almost entirely in metaphor to get it. I have a deep appreciation for what aghogday writes. But I never respond. It's not hostility, but rather lack of time to decode it in terms I understand best. Some people communicate better through a sort of invented language, and they are easy to communicate with if you understand the language. Google translate doesn't have a way for me to do this quickly, so I'm content to admire aghogday's posts from afar.

I'm more of a postmodern without shackling myself to relativism. Ironically ironic, I know, and that's half the point. But I keep to a more modern workflow for the sake of easier communication. You get used to it after a while.

So you are admitting it cannot be proved logically, empirically, nor scientifically?

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 8:58 am

Canadian1911 wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Canadian1911 wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
badgerface wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
...If you assume there IS a God, it's easy to prove there is.

Why assume there is a "god"? Nobody assumes there is unless the idea is put in their head; usually through childhood indoctrination.

Wait…so if you're taught something as a child, that automatically makes it wrong?

That is not what he meant. He meant that things which you are taught by a child, are hard to let go or realize they may be wrong, if they are. Children have no critical thinking, they are unable to notice when something is unreasonable or illogical and such.

INCORRECT ON YOUR CLAIM THAT CHILDREN HAVE NO CRITICAL THINKING ABILITIES.

I did NOT speak until age 4, and I recognized the essence of GOD exists before the word exists in my mind before age 4.

And unless you ARE a non-verbal child, you WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS WITH WORDS.

IN FACT, WORDS ARE THE ILLUSION AND GOD IS THE REALITY AS IS.

AND I SUPPOSE that is a SUBSTANTIAL PART OF the reason why I understand GOD so well, as I AM NOT cursed with words until age 4, and beyond.

But precocious I was DEFINITELY, IN INTERPRETING MY ENVIRONMENT, with or without words, in the sense of what folks describe as the English Language.

But AGAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PROVE ME INCORRECT UNLESS one lives in my mind at age 3 THAT perceives the world much differently than a mind stuck in abstract concepts of letters and words.

My cat may understand GOD better than most humans simply as he is not cursed with ABSTRACT CONSTRUCTS OF words AND BYPRODUCTS OF CULTURE, and the usual constant illusion of past and present that a so-called advanced neocortical mind brings to little scaredy cat humans who are most of the time TOO afraid to even MORE FULLY LIVE NOW IN SIMPLE, YET BLISSFUL MIND AND BODY BALANCE.

I am not afraid of death.

I do not need religion or culture,

As I live now, simply now,
with the FORCE OF GOD that IS
ALWAYS VERB OF FORCE NOW,

AND NEVER AN ILLUSION OF HUMAN MINDS IN ABSTRACT CONCEPTS NAMED WORDS, PER THREE
LETTERS OF A TINY PRISON FOR SOMETHING AS LARGE AND SMALL AS 'GOD' AS IS IS NOW IS.

Ok then,,,,,,,,,

WHAT many folks FAIL to realize here who are stuck in the land (MIND) of abstract concepts 'called' words in a very limited way of what can be total FULLER human intelligence(S),

IS there IS MUCH MUCH MORE TO HUMAN INTELLIGENCE, INCLUDING PERCEIVING WHAT TRULY IS GOD in EXISTENTIAL INTELLIGENCE, than letters, words, and numbers IN MATH AND OR SCIENCE.

I'm just coming here from the 'OTHER WORLD', TOO, AND attempting to report that here with the much smaller human device of intelligence named words and numbers, per language and math OR AND SCIENCE.

BUT AS far as the limited intelligence of words and math, I can run circles around one all day long, if I want to focus on just that limited area of human intelligence(S), documented as such in my school record at the top of the class, three college degrees, and a quarter of a century working in many hats with federal government service at top pay grades there, along with my exceptionally assessed and accessed VERBAL AREA OF STANDARD IQ WITH the other stuff above '130'.

It's nice to further MY HUMAN POTENTIAL than JUST THAT to quote 'JONATHAN LIVINGSTON SEAGULL' FROM the link

here:

http://katiemiafrederick.com/2015/03/24/dances-with-seagulls/

:)

SMILES, and have a nice day, IN NOW.

ONE has no idea how fun it is TO REALLY LIVE ONE WITH THE GOD OF NATURE.

I CAN SAY THAT CONFIDENTLY, with the math of living human statistics, just from observing your words here

};..(otherwise known as the intelligence of human cognitive empathy AND ALL innate instinct and intuition IN MIND AND BODY BALANCE)..:{

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 9:08 am

The existence of God/gods/spirits/goblins/etc. cannot be proven in an objective, "logical" sense.

In order for this to happen, this Supreme Being would have to reveal Him/Her/Itself to all 7 billion people in the world at the same time.

It's an article of "Faith"--this belief in God.

It cannot be proven empirically--either side of the argument.

It's fun to argue, though, right? :lol:

Canadian1911
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Mar 2015, 9:10 am

That's just one big appeal to authority fallacy right there. The question is, are you able to prove you are correct or not?

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 9:15 am

Neither side can prove either their own right or the others' wrong.
However, one side has proven that a diety isn't strictly *required*, reality (assuming our experience is indeed real) can be fully explained by science, without invoking a god at any moment.

As it stands, the more logical assumption is that there is no god, since there is no reason for him to exist.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 9:18 am

AngelRho wrote:
You have to learn to think poetically and almost entirely in metaphor to get it. I have a deep appreciation for what aghogday writes. But I never respond. It's not hostility, but rather lack of time to decode it in terms I understand best. Some people communicate better through a sort of invented language, and they are easy to communicate with if you understand the language. Google translate doesn't have a way for me to do this quickly, so I'm content to admire aghogday's posts from afar.

Thanks AngelRho, I appreciate that.

And truly, as I often post in actual International poetic circles with criticism there offered, there are some folks even there who can only write poetry with previously designed form who cannot make sense out of my metaphors.

And there are others who laud it as out-of-the box and interesting as a new form of poetry.

It is a long time before I can move out of dry human language to do this, and I continue to perfect it here, as the darkness of cynicism is truly a muse for me here, to go to even higher levels of human creativity.

And the girls where I rave dance provide another interesting muse for some of the 'physical poetry' I do, too.

I AM free, with relative human FREE WILL more FULLY IN TOW AND TOES.

I live in prison most of my life, in conforming to what other folks THINK I SHOULD DO.

AND IN THE bigGER world of the Internet here THERE is always A LARGER READING AUDIENCE TO ACCESS, as my close to 1.1 million views do attest to, ON my Google Plus 'clearinghouse' site for my unique form of Free Verse Poetry with Multi-Media mixed in.

And by the way, it's much easier to decode on my blog, as truly the way I write here is not designed for horizontal flow of restricted left justification ways of typing..:)

Unfortunately, though, IT IS Multimedia Intensive, and takes a fast computer and Internet connection to even load but yeah, there are fast enough connections and computers out there even now, to keep up with what I do, haha!

Art is the highest level of human intelligence.

Standard IQ, is just grade school stuff.

It takes me 53 years to GRADUATE IN THE REAL SCHOOL OF HUMAN LIFE, AND advance to the highER intelligence ARTstuff, and it is a pleasure to live where I do now, with much FULLER human intelligence(S) than school or CULTURE can do FOR HUMANS ALONE...;)

daniel1948
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Mar 2015, 9:19 am

Photoguruchris wrote:
Yes there is. Its in every flower, atom, and molecule. Its how the birds know how to fly south every winter and how the forests know how to pollinate. Its in every thought, every emotion, in everything around us. Life is perfect and it could of only have been designed because even though there is war and other atrocities life is still perfect in a scientific way when you look at how things work. Even when you break things down to the simple cell you see such an advanced structure that even humanities greatest factories cannot match what the simple cell does.

The world is perfect in the way everything flows and the same with the universe above. The biggest proof for God existing is right in front of you. With how perfect everything is there had to have been a designer.

You've got to be kidding me!! ! Life is perfect???? Life is so radically imperfect that if there is a creator he is a bumbling idiot. Consider the urethra in the human male: It runs right through the middle of the prostate. This means that an enormous number of men, if they don't die young, will end up being unable to urinate because the prostate becomes enlarged with age (benign prostatic hyperplasia) and squeezes the urethra until the urine can no longer flow. This is not a disease. It's a normal progression of the prostate as it ages. A "perfect" design would run the urethra beside the prostate rather than through it.

That's just one example. There are millions. Read Stephen Jay Gould's book The Panda's Thumb, a collection of essays showing how the myriad imperfections of life demonstrate that species were not intelligently designed, but evolved in response to changes in the environment.

There is no proof that God exists. There is no proof he does not. Because the concept of God is intentionally defined in a manner that evades proof. God is described as being outside the material world and not subject to it, and all the imperfections of the world, all the evil, all the obvious contradictions within religion, are ascribed to "mysteries" that we as material creatures cannot understand. What's really telling, is that the only way belief in God can continue, is by claiming that he is "mysterious," and by inventing ever-more ridiculous explanations for the obvious contradictions and outright falsehoods in the founding scriptures.

Belief should be based on evidence. Faith prides itself on being independent of evidence. Religion goes to the absurd length of claiming that faith is stronger, better, when it flies in the face of all evidence.

And since there is zero evidence for the existence of a creator, and the best argument religion can offer for the myriad imperfections of life is to assert that it is "perfect" in spite of them, (the "I don't care" argument for God) the best conclusion is that there most probably is no God.

The I don't care argument: For every piece of evidence that the world is flawed, religion says: "I don't care. I think it's perfect." In the face of a hundred million fossils all showing a clear and detailed picture of evolution, religion says: "I don't care. I don't believe it." When confronted with the cruelty of humankind, and the death of innocent children from natural disasters, and the commands God gives in the Old Testament to slaughter children, religion says: "I don't care. I think God is good."

Religion does not care about facts, or about human or animal suffering, or even about logic. Religion does not care about anything but using superstition and fear of hell to convince poor people to give what little they have to the churches so the priests and preachers can live high off the hog.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 9:30 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
The existence of God/gods/spirits/goblins/etc. cannot be proven in an objective, "logical" sense.

In order for this to happen, this Supreme Being would have to reveal Him/Her/Itself to all 7 billion people in the world at the same time.

GOD, the verb of FORCE, IS NOT LOGICAL.

And truly humans are not logical either.

THAT, in our modern cultures, is perhaps

the greaTEST illusion of ALL.

And OH MY GOD, even science lends evidence for that now for folks who are interested
in what does exist, per the real science of human nature, per how human emotion is
at the base of all so-called rational decisions, before
THOSE SO CALLED RATIONAL DECISIONS
are even illusory made in words,
and such as that.

However, when a person masters the ability for human relative free
WILL and accesses more of there
human potential they find a much bigger world out there
IN HERE IN SUB-CONSCIOUS FLOW OF ABILITIES
RISING TO CONSCIOUS LEVELS than school
and or culture or and religion can

PROVIDE ALONE..:)

Some folks can understand this but truly until one goes tHere it is
next to impossible to understand, as I've lived in the other
place.. most of my life too....

But yeah, tHere is 'THIS place'

too..:)

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 9:36 am

Canadian1911 wrote:
So you are admitting it cannot be proved logically, empirically, nor scientifically?

Who? Me or aghogday? If you're asking me, my answer is I fail to see exactly how it's my problem.

There are logical proofs for God. That's nothing new. Empirically? Depends on what you accept as empirical. If one is able to perceive God in SOME way, even intuitively, and you accept that as empirical, then sure. Scientifically? Well, is the purpose of science to explore the natural world, or does science include the supernatural world? Do you only accept the existence of something through classic falsifiability? Reductive materialism is demonstrably wrong, and your more intellectual scientists will even acknowledge that. God is not the sort of being who feels the compulsion to bend to our whims and put Himself in His entirety under a microscope to observe. We exist for His pleasure, not the other way around. So reducing God in that sort of way and then declaring Him "unfalsifiable-and-not-science" is pretty unreasonable in terms of proving there is or isn't a God. It's not a scientific position, but rather a philosophical/theological position.

For me, anyway, it's a non-issue. Science presupposes God. Beyond that, the details just aren't relevant to me.

badgerface
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Mar 2015, 9:41 am

daniel1948 wrote:
...You've got to be kidding me!! ! Life is perfect???? Life is so radically imperfect that if there is a creator he is a bumbling idiot. Consider the urethra in the human male: It runs right through the middle of the prostate. This means that an enormous number of men, if they don't die young, will end up being unable to urinate because the prostate becomes enlarged with age (benign prostatic hyperplasia) and squeezes the urethra until the urine can no longer flow. This is not a disease. It's a normal progression of the prostate as it ages. A "perfect" design would run the urethra beside the prostate rather than through it.

That's just one example. There are millions. Read Stephen Jay Gould's book The Panda's Thumb, a collection of essays showing how the myriad imperfections of life demonstrate that species were not intelligently designed, but evolved in response to changes in the environment.

There is no proof that God exists. There is no proof he does not. Because the concept of God is intentionally defined in a manner that evades proof. God is described as being outside the material world and not subject to it, and all the imperfections of the world, all the evil, all the obvious contradictions within religion, are ascribed to "mysteries" that we as material creatures cannot understand. What's really telling, is that the only way belief in God can continue, is by claiming that he is "mysterious," and by inventing ever-more ridiculous explanations for the obvious contradictions and outright falsehoods in the founding scriptures.

Belief should be based on evidence. Faith prides itself on being independent of evidence. Religion goes to the absurd length of claiming that faith is stronger, better, when it flies in the face of all evidence.

And since there is zero evidence for the existence of a creator, and the best argument religion can offer for the myriad imperfections of life is to assert that it is "perfect" in spite of them, (the "I don't care" argument for God) the best conclusion is that there most probably is no God.

The I don't care argument: For every piece of evidence that the world is flawed, religion says: "I don't care. I think it's perfect." In the face of a hundred million fossils all showing a clear and detailed picture of evolution, religion says: "I don't care. I don't believe it." When confronted with the cruelty of humankind, and the death of innocent children from natural disasters, and the commands God gives in the Old Testament to slaughter children, religion says: "I don't care. I think God is good."

Religion does not care about facts, or about human or animal suffering, or even about logic. Religion does not care about anything but using superstition and fear of hell to convince poor people to give what little they have to the churches so the priests and preachers can live high off the hog.

Sometimes you read a post and you roll your eyes :roll: , shake your head and sigh.

Sometimes you read a post and find yourself nodding, smiling and agreeing with every single word. This contribution from daniel1948 says it all. I can not add anything to it, what a perfect summation of it all, eloquently delivered, succinctly and precisely. I applaud and thank you, Sir 8)

Canadian1911
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Mar 2015, 9:46 am

aghogday wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

And OH MY GOD, even science lends evidence for that now for folks who are interested
in what does exist, per the real science of human nature, per how human emotion is
and such as that.

Are you sure you are ok? I mean, you seem to write erratically.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 9:48 am

AngelRho wrote:
Canadian1911 wrote:

Who? Me or aghogday? If you're asking me, my answer is I fail to see exactly how it's my problem.

There are logical proofs for God. That's nothing new. Empirically? Depends on what you accept as empirical. If one is able to perceive God in SOME way, even intuitively, and you accept that as empirical, then sure. Scientifically? Well, is the purpose of science to explore the natural world, or does science include the supernatural world? Do you only accept the existence of something through classic falsifiability? Reductive materialism is demonstrably wrong, and your more intellectual scientists will even acknowledge that. God is not the sort of being who feels the compulsion to bend to our whims and put Himself in His entirety under a microscope to observe. We exist for His pleasure, not the other way around. So reducing God in that sort of way and then declaring Him "unfalsifiable-and-not-science" is pretty unreasonable in terms of proving there is or isn't a God. It's not a scientific position, but rather a philosophical/theological position.

For me, anyway, it's a non-issue. Science presupposes God. Beyond that, the details just aren't relevant to me.

Hmm.. if he's speaking to me

he can refer back to my post above.

But in shortER,

GOD is not logical.

It is only illogical humans

THAT attribute that
ATTRIBUTE TO GOD.

SCIENCE, A TOOL OF HUMANS,

ATTEMPTS TO DESCRIBE GOD.

IT'S AN ATTEMPT.

BUT THAT'S NOT

'ALL THAT IS' AKA GOD.

AND OMG,

THAT'S JUST LITERaLLY
AND METAPHORICaLLY
!COMMON SENSES!
FOR THOSE WHO
'just'
HAVE
'IT'.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 10:21 am

Canadian1911 wrote:
aghogday wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

and such as that.

I offer one irrefutable evidence that I AM OK here, OK..;)

http://katiemiafrederick.com/2014/12/09/gods-muse-of-dance/

I am more than OK, DUDE AND OR DUDETTE,
AND IF one CANNOT DETERMINE
THAT FROM THE LINK ABOVE,
IT IS NOT ME THAT IS NOT
OK..OK..;)

IN FACT, HERE IS A SONG TO GO ALONG WITH THE LINKED POST ABOVE..

IF one DOesn't LIKE THE THEME 'MUSICK' tHere..;)..OK..:)

Oh yeah, and when one CAN DO 'THIS' LINKED 'BELOW',
CALL ME BACK WHEN one IS OK THIS MUCH TOO
IN EMPIRICAL FEATS BY FOOT IN FEET OF Pressing
930LBS, 14 TIMES, SLOWLY EVENLY, WITH HANDS
AND ARMS RAISED ABOVE HEAD...;)

IN OTHER words, dude or and dudette,
I am more than
OK, I am like a REAL LIFE SUPERMAN,

OKAY!..;)!:)

And here's the 'first woman' to stick 'her' tongue out at ignorant humanity..;)

And the latest one too, RIGHT HERE:

And I do it all the way baby, Like MIN, in my latest blog post, in restricted ADULT WAY!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Min_(god)

OH YEAH, and DOES one know WHY Michael Jackson, and Miley Cyrus
AND OTHER 'STARS', grab their crotch with their left
hand on STAGE FOR ALL TO VIEW;
well, it's not just a coincidence that
'THEY ALL USE THEIR LEFT HAND',
REFERENCE
THE Egyptian
GOD MIN AKA
PAN in GREEK
CIRCLES OR AKA
peTer Pan TODAY.

It's just another way of STICKING ThEIR 'TONGUE OUT' AT THE IGNORANT MASSES OF FOLKS STUCK
IN ABSTRACT CONCEPT LAND OF restricted mind and body balance.

And yeah, I am doing the same thing 'WrITE' now..

'fresher than one'.... reference 711.

OH GOD 'HORATIO',
THERE IS SO MUCH
MUCH MORE IN THIS LIFE
THAN one 'THINKs' ThERE IS.

IF YA LIKE, ya can call me MINderELla
or peTer PAN too..;)..aghogday is just
so yesterNOW...:)

i AM F**KING
FUNNING
O
K

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 11:18 am

Canadian1911 wrote:

He's fine. I don't share his views. But it makes sense if you read through the poetry. He believes in something that somewhat approaches pantheism, though what it is he actually believes is difficult to express in words and in the usual use of language.

While I agree that God cannot be precisely defined, I do hold to the Christian conception of God as being a personal being. I look at the physical universe as extensions of God, not God Himself. For aghogday, "God" is just a word, and what "God" IS is not something that can be clearly delineated by any human expression. What "God" REALly is IS amounts to metaphor in its purest sense. It is improper to anthropomorphize God according to that view.

Notice the quotes and capitalization and start making the connections. Aghogday is a little, um…different…but so are most of us, hence why we're on WP. I don't respond to aghogday because, to be honest, reading his posts gives me a headache. It has nothing to do with how I relate to him as a person. I think he's pretty cool.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 11:22 am

aghogday wrote:
AngelRho wrote:

Thanks AngelRho, I appreciate that.

And truly, as I often post in actual International poetic circles with criticism there offered, there are some folks even there who can only write poetry with previously designed form who cannot make sense out of my metaphors.

And there are others who laud it as out-of-the box and interesting as a new form of poetry.

It is a long time before I can move out of dry human language to do this, and I continue to perfect it here, as the darkness of cynicism is truly a muse for me here, to go to even higher levels of human creativity.

And the girls where I rave dance provide another interesting muse for some of the 'physical poetry' I do, too.

I AM free, with relative human FREE WILL more FULLY IN TOW AND TOES.

I live in prison most of my life, in conforming to what other folks THINK I SHOULD DO.

AND IN THE bigGER world of the Internet here THERE is always A LARGER READING AUDIENCE TO ACCESS, as my close to 1.1 million views do attest to, ON my Google Plus 'clearinghouse' site for my unique form of Free Verse Poetry with Multi-Media mixed in.

And by the way, it's much easier to decode on my blog, as truly the way I write here is not designed for horizontal flow of restricted left justification ways of typing..:)

Unfortunately, though, IT IS Multimedia Intensive, and takes a fast computer and Internet connection to even load but yeah, there are fast enough connections and computers out there even now, to keep up with what I do, haha!

Art is the highest level of human intelligence.

Standard IQ, is just grade school stuff.

It takes me 53 years to GRADUATE IN THE REAL SCHOOL OF HUMAN LIFE, AND advance to the highER intelligence ARTstuff, and it is a pleasure to live where I do now, with much FULLER human intelligence(S) than school or CULTURE can do FOR HUMANS ALONE...;)

Hey, you don't have to change for me or anyone else unless you just want to. We cool. 8)