Page 31 of 105 [ 1680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 105  Next

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 7:58 am

sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
If your father in-law finds himself in hell in the future it is because he wanted to be there.
The very notion that good people who go to hell, want to be there, is even more ludicrous than the idea of hell itself. Only someone strongly indoctrinated could be made to believe such a thing about people.

And as such, once again, I think you are playing with me, Sophi. You are a smarter person than such outrageously ridiculous propositions might superficially suggest.

God will decide who is good and who is not.

My name is not Sophie and I'm not playing with you.

Hell is real and it is basically Gods trashcan.

It is where He puts everything He dislikes.

The idea that good people who have lived a long life doing good, but are atheists, must want to go to hell, can only come from someone so indoctrinated that they cannot see how irrational that is.

If God says to you" refrain from idolatry, otherwise I will condemn you to eternal hellfire . "

You WANT to go to eternal hellfire if you commit idolatry .

No ?

Quetzalcoatl is pleased with the quote pyramids you have built to honor him. Please continue so that our farms may be bountiful.

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Feb 2015, 8:00 am

Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
If your father in-law finds himself in hell in the future it is because he wanted to be there.
The very notion that good people who go to hell, want to be there, is even more ludicrous than the idea of hell itself. Only someone strongly indoctrinated could be made to believe such a thing about people.

And as such, once again, I think you are playing with me, Sophi. You are a smarter person than such outrageously ridiculous propositions might superficially suggest.

The idea that good people who have lived a long life doing good, but are atheists, must want to go to hell, can only come from someone so indoctrinated that they cannot see how irrational that is.

If God says to you" refrain from idolatry, otherwise I will condemn you to eternal hellfire . "

No ?

If God says martyr yourself, and you don't, then you must not want 40 virgins.

How can someone martyr himself ?

#fail

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 8:06 am

sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:

No ?

#fail

That's what people believe their book is telling them.
They are convinced enough in their god's word to blow themselves up.
How can it be wrong?

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Feb 2015, 8:22 am

Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:

No ?

#fail

How can it be wrong?

You never answer the question, Narrator.

You cannot martyr yourself.

A martyr is someone who is killed by someone else.

Killing yourself is not martyrdom, it's suicide.

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 8:44 am

sophisticated wrote:

You clearly haven't spent any time around Jewish mothers.

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 9:18 am

sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:

No ?

#fail

How can it be wrong?

Each brand of myth contradicts all the others on how, why and where you end up in the after life.
Why is your brand of myth any more right than another?
You invoke myth and then think anyone who doesn't believe in your brand of myth must want to go to hell.

For the last and final time... only an indoctrinated person would believe that anyone would choose hell.
You either don't get how ridiculous and dogmatic that sounds, or you're so invested in dogma that it blinds you.

Or... you're playing dumb... again.

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Feb 2015, 9:38 am

Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:

No ?

#fail

How can it be wrong?

Each brand of myth contradicts all the others on how, why and where you end up in the after life.
Why is your brand of myth any more right than another?
You invoke myth and then think anyone who doesn't believe in your brand of myth must want to go to hell.

For the last and final time... only an indoctrinated person would believe that anyone would choose hell.
You either don't get how ridiculous and dogmatic that sounds, or you're so invested in dogma that it blinds you.

Or... you're playing dumb... again.

People choose hell in this world we live in.

Everyday people are making wrong choices and bringing hell unto themselves.

People experimenting with drugs are asking for hell (withdrawal symptoms)

People not doing their job properly are asking for hell (unemployment)

People breaking the law are asking for hell (prison)

You just have to accept that humans do stupid things.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 9:50 am

sophisticated wrote:
People choose hell in this world we live in...

...You just have to accept that humans do stupid things.

Excellent point. People choose those things with negative consequences over things with positive consequences for all sorts of reasons or for no reason at all. If you extend that to the afterlife and eternal consequences, choosing hell over heaven isn't much of a stretch, if at all.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 9:58 am

I wouldn't mind a little time in Purgatory so I could, eventually, get to Heaven. Hell is too hot for me.

badgerface
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Feb 2015, 10:00 am

blunnet
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 10:42 am

AngelRho wrote:
How silly…"You can't disprove it, therefore it doesn't exist"?

Wrong, It means that the burden of proof is on the one making the claim for the existence of something unfalsifiable, and usually, some believers ask for evidence of non-existence to justify their belief, like the lack of proof of the non-existence of X is a proof of its existence to them.

To put it in these words, can we falsify an unfalsifiable claim?

Quote:
The whole "you can't disprove something that doesn't exist" has long been busted. If I have an inverted bowl and claim that there are no oranges under it, all you have to do is pick up the bowl to demonstrate that my non-existent oranges really aren't there.

The "can't prove the non-existence" thing applies to the *universal* existence of X, not to wether a bowl has X in it or doesn't. And, well, the universal existence of oranges is something that we can actually verify.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 11:10 am

Janissy wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
sophisticated wrote:

No ?

Quetzalcoatl is pleased with the quote pyramids you have built to honor him. Please continue so that our farms may be bountiful.

OH GOD.. 'my' secret is out.. you must of Googled 'me'..;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 11:12 am

badgerface wrote:
Your god sounds like a c*nt. I'm so glad he's not real...

OH GOD.. 'me' too..;)

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 11:16 am

sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Narrator wrote:
hmmm.... well.....
If you go with the original meaning of idolatry - graven images etc - then there's not a lot of that about now. But of course, we now have photos, which they didn't have back in Biblical times. So there is an argument that people who idolize celebrities or sports-people or even politicians (God help them.. lol) could be thought of as idolaters.

But.......
I'm not sure that has anything to do with what we were discussing.

If Ghandi knowingly engaged in idolatry, he is going to hell forever.

Idolatry = knowingly worshipping other than God.

As I said, hell will be filled with people who want to be there.

Well, if idolatry means knowingly worshipping other than GOD, in that case, as you define GOD, you are already sending your own self to hell, if you worship the man named Jesus.

People who worry about hell already make a hell for themselves.

In other words, you are worshipping hell here by suggesting that hell is separate from GOD.

IF GoD IS ALL to WORSHIP ALL IS TO WORSHIP GOD, AND THAT includes everything 'else' that IS ALL, including 'the KING', Elvis, if ya like, and even the Imaginary Jesus who some folks call the FRIGGING KING OF THE UNIVERSE, per the imaginary myth part.

GOD AIN'T TOO SMALL TO 'OVERLOOK' SMALL HUMAN BEINGS.

Madonna and NIETZSCHE SAY basicAlly THE SAME THING, AS THEY ARE ALREADY IN CONTACT WITH GOD DIRECTLY, the TRUE GOD OF NATURE, THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT AS ONE, per ILLUMINATI ENLIGHTENMENT, and no, not the conspiracy Illuminati like the conspiracy of hell.

MADONNA AND NIETZSCHE ARE TRUE REPREsenTATIVES OF THE one TRUE GOD OF MOTHER NATURE TRUE...

OF COURSE, in JUST MY opinion. :)

AND here's the REST OF THE evidence in less than 10 minutes....;)

Enjoy, if ya will, and or like. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhLRoTB70g[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9h7eiyvc8[/youtube]

Oh okay.

God is everthing and everything is God right ?

Is God inside your toilet bowl ?

It depends on if your 'sh**' is holy.

'Mine' has been referenced as such, as documented here. ;)

And now my 'sh**' is up to 930LBS and perhaps THAT makes IT divine. ;)

So God is in your toilet bowl ?

FIRST ThEre is DARK.. then theRE is LIGHt inSpiRing movement or dance.. then sound or song.. insPiRing poetry in word later.. and song or sound to inspiRe..FUELING dance or movement aGAIN for the cycle and the flow of creativity in Infinity.. to continue standing tall in an 8 flow of CREATION ACTIVITY that goes on and on and on ONE RIVER.. FLOW.. ONE OCEAN OF GOD FOR ALLASISIS..nOW.

So yeah, GOD IS THE WATER OF LIFE AND ALLTHATIS AKA MOTHER NATURE TRUE AKA GOD MOST DEFINITELY LIVES IN THE TOILET BOWLS OF LIFE TOO....

BUT of course YOU can choose the OUTHOUSE OF HELL TOO that part is UP TO YOU. ;)

GOD WILL LET YA DO THAT, no matter how much IT HURTS YA.... IN YOUR imagination of course.. only..... and imagination per nightmares instead of dreams can get very well like hell on earth in death in life...FULL STOP paper thin existence where each second is a thousand years of hell.

I choose a thousand years of heaven every second now and I live in this place of heaven now always now PER relative Human FREE WILL gifted by GOD NOW.

One CAN live wherever one likes, if one 'pays' the 'price' OR 'COST' with HUMAN RELATIVE FREE WILL or NOT.

So the God that created this great universe is actually living inside your toilet bowl ?

You my friend are a victim of brainwashing.

I communicate directly with GOD, humans never tell me what to do.

But sure, they can try all they want.

And truly at the end of the day that only amuses me more as a TRUE SOLDIER OF GOD TO INSPIRE MORE LIGHT FROM THAT DARKNESS OF HUMAN BEING.

PERIOD.

FULLY ALIVE WITH AND FOR GOD NOT 'ANTI-CHRIST' AGAINST AND WITHOUT GOD.

You communicate with God ?

Can you elaborate ?

Do you mean that you talk to him and he talks to you ?

If this is the case, then surely you can record the conversations ?

God is not limited by human language and GOD speaks through me.

Just call me a Prophet if you like but that is neither my word or GOD'S WORD.

God speaks through you ?

What do you mean ? Please elaborate.

I am literAlly and metaphoriCally doing IT wRite now, just like the last answer to your last question, the one before that, the one before that.. etc. etc. etc...

Ask 'US' ANYTHING YOU LIKE.

AND IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT IS OK TOO...

EVERYTHING IN YoUR LIFE IS UP TO YOU and GoD of course as WE or US.

This is going to be fun.

Let me ask you this; Does God all-knowing ?

GOD and I Knows Nothing Together
Together Nothing knows I and GOD

WE and US ONly

kNOW NOW KNOw

HOW about YOU..

And by the way..
no one proves that GOD
IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND

OR ME AND GOD TOGETHER

OR EVEN JUST

ME

And there is NO GOD for ME
WITHOUT GOD

TOGETHER...

AND YES THIS IS FUN..

AS GOD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR..

TOO.

PERIOD.

TOO..ThREE...

So God is all-knowing or He knows nothing ? Which is it ?

I know nothing

nothing know I.

Like we said US don't come easy....

How about you...

OR do you exist...

And how about

ME..

IS ME we or US...

But anyWay ask we or US or me

any question we or US or me

OR

YOU..

WHICH IS REAL

WHAT IS REAL

REAL IS WHICH

REAL IS WHAT

IS

IS.

You are a troll.

That's a NO NO against the rules here.

The accusing folks of being trolls.

The rules here describe THAT AS A

PERSONAL ATTACK IN THE TOS
AKA TERMS OF SERVICE.

And NO NO WE and US and ME are NOT

any TrollS but ME and US and WE.

Period. Exclamation point! and ellipses too..

or thRee...

ONCE AGAIN, LIKE WE AND US AND ME SAY..

ME AND US AND WE ARE NOT EASY TO UNDERSTAND..

BUT you are the one who asks the questions..

forewarned as such...

Carry on or not.

That is yOur Will and Not WILL of WE and US and ME alone.

WE and US AND ME AND YOU ARE ALLONE.

SOME FOLKS JUST CAN'T
'SEE' THIS...

AND THAT'S ALL FOR NOW. :)

Yeah.. we and us and me do smile too..:)

or three times...too or six or whatever comes next...... .

Aghoday !

Do you subcribe to an ideology / religion / cult ????

NO! I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE OR ASCRIBE TO an ideology.. religion.. and or cult...

OH GOD that is impossible as NO HUMAN TELLS ME WHAT TO DO..

WE US AND ME ALREADY COVER THAT.. AS ABOVE SO BELOW HERE....

LIKE WE US AND ME ALREADY STATE ARE ME US AND WE.. ALLONE NEVER ALONE....

This GOD pyramid as CONSTRUCTED NOW is getting a might heavy...;)..

BY A way....:)

Grommit
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Feb 2015, 12:38 pm

Nature = knowledge = Wisdom = True aka God.

Words on there own are emptier vessels but so many of these words that adhogday writes are true resonance with aka god nature and a higher wisdom which is only achieved through what can only be described sometimes as the pits of hell.

We live in hell everyday if we choose to be, some choose to make it hellish for others and both of them is sad.

Admittedly you have a right to live in hell, but most people are asking for redemption, to see the light, who wants to spend an eternal life in hell?

Remember hell and god are metaphors for what is bad and good

Hell being: pain, torture, suffering, greed.

And god meaning, peace, unconditional love, a resonance with the universe, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, hope.

Of course hell isn't necessarily a bad place and sometimes can not be avoided. But hell can teach you things that you never expected.

I think that if someone was to commit suicide, mass genocide then I would say they were all ready a tortured soul, and what that does is when people take these actions it causes more tortured souls and the cycle can be never ending.

But It takes souls to break cycles, and we still have free will at this point.

When you have lived in a live or die situation, I choose life, and people like adhogday now officially known as Aka Yoda only enforce that belief for me.

The purpose is people can lift each other out of the pits of hell through Aka = knowledge = wisdom and understanding and accept that we truly are all one and united as human.

If thousands of people disagreed with hitler then hitler would not have had an army.

The free will of hitler and many others could be a Definition of hell.

Learning from the past and identifying mistakes made through human evolution, and not making the same mistakes again is god.

People that inflict pain to others intentionally is hell.

Sharing hope is god.

The narrator on here, is extremely knowledgeable about religion yet = has got a fascinating and brilliant view point towards everything, and I can tell that narrator has uncovered much wisdom which could be described as god.

And I am not actually talking about god as in the man. I'm afraid you have been blinded by the definition of GOD, because god can be achieved in other ways,

Definition:
Kraftiecortie masters the art of language and he has a multiplex of words, in my world this is poetry. A passageway to communication.

Some people are maths gods
Some people are science gods
Some people are art gods
Some people are healing gods
Some people are nutritional gods
Some people are poetry gods
Some people are technological advancement gods
Some people are toilet gods
Some people are funny gods
Some people are entertainment gods
Some people are rock gods
Some people are people gods
Some people are animal gods

I would expect to find these three people I mentioned here sitting in a space cafe in the far reach of the solar system, sharing the wisdom and listening to 5th dimension :D

Anything that could potentially be human suffering could be described as hell

For now I try to live on the good side of the force and to not be tempted by the dark side.

The yin and yang is a perfect representation of natures forces at work.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 12:47 pm

Grommit wrote:
Nature = knowledge = Wisdom = True aka God.

Words on there own are emptier vessels but so many of these words that adhogday writes are true resonance with aka god nature and a higher wisdom which is only achieved through what can only be described sometimes as the pits of hell.

We live in hell everyday if we choose to be, some choose to make it hellish for others and both of them is sad.

Admittedly you have a right to live in hell, but most people are asking for redemption, to see the light, who wants to spend an eternal life in hell?

Remember hell and god are metaphors for what is bad and good

Hell being: pain, torture, suffering, greed.

And god meaning, peace, unconditional love, a resonance with the universe, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, hope.

Of course hell isn't necessarily a bad place and sometimes can not be avoided. But hell can teach you things that you never expected.

I think that if someone was to commit suicide, mass genocide then I would say they were all ready a tortured soul, and what that does is when people take these actions it causes more tortured souls and the cycle can be never ending.

But It takes souls to break cycles, and we still have free will at this point.

When you have lived in a live or die situation, I choose life, and people like adhogday now officially known as Aka Yoda only enforce that belief for me.

The purpose is people can lift each other out of the pits of hell through Aka = knowledge = wisdom and understanding and accept that we truly are all one and united as human.

If thousands of people disagreed with hitler then hitler would not have had an army.

The free will of hitler and many others could be a Definition of hell.

Learning from the past and identifying mistakes made through human evolution, and not making the same mistakes again is god.

People that inflict pain to others intentionally is hell.

Sharing hope is god.

The narrator on here, is extremely knowledgeable about religion yet = has got a fascinating and brilliant view point towards everything, and I can tell that narrator has uncovered much wisdom which could be described as god.

And I am not actually talking about god as in the man. I'm afraid you have been blinded by the definition of GOD, because god can be achieved in other ways,

Definition:
Kraftiecortie masters the art of language and he has a multiplex of words, in my world this is poetry. A passageway to communication.

Some people are maths gods
Some people are science gods
Some people are art gods
Some people are healing gods
Some people are nutritional gods
Some people are poetry gods
Some people are technological advancement gods
Some people are toilet gods
Some people are funny gods
Some people are entertainment gods
Some people are rock gods
Some people are people gods
Some people are animal gods

I would expect to find these three people I mentioned here sitting in a space cafe in the far reach of the solar system, sharing the wisdom and listening to 5th dimension :D

Anything that could potentially be human suffering could be described as hell

For now I try to live on the good side of the force and to not be tempted by the dark side.

The yin and yang is a perfect representation of natures forces at work.

Thanks.. very wise words.. of Wisdom.. Truth.. and LIGHT..

AND in a way 'we' ARE ALREADY FULFILLING THIS

'PROPHECY' BY LED ZEPPELIN.

TO SEE GOD IN ALL..

IS TO EXCLUDE

NoNE.

:)