Page 79 of 105 [ 1680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 105  Next

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 12:52 pm

AngelRho wrote:
trollcatman wrote:
And I said "probably no gods" was my default position, or maybe it would be more accurate to say that I lack belief in any gods. Lack of belief in gods would be the closest to what I believe, it is not like I have some hard evidence that gods definately do not exist. I'm simply raised in a place where most people are not religious and I have not yet seen any evidence for God/gods.

So you're saying God probably does exist? Or are you actually taking a position that God does NOT exist? Which is it?

I'm confused because "probably no gods" presupposes God exists. If you think there might be a God, you're not an atheist. It's illogical to claim you're an atheist if you think God probably exists.

So there's no evidence that God doesn't exist? So if there's nothing to convince me that God doesn't exist, it's probably safe if I choose to believe in God, right? That seems logical to me.

"Probably no gods" does not presuppose God or any other gods exist. You probably spend very little time thinking about Odin and Thor, or Zeus and Apollo. That is how I regard the God of Abraham, and all the other gods I have heard of. I know people believe in them, I just think their existence is very unlikely. And by that I mean I cannot disprove them so I leave open the tiny possibility that some of these gods may exist (= I could be wrong).
It's probably safe to believe in Odin, but that doesn't mean I have any reason to.

Canadian1911
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Mar 2015, 12:58 pm

we are all atheists, some of us just go one god further.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 1:00 pm

trollcatman wrote:
"Probably no gods" does not presuppose God or any other gods exist.

No?

trollcatman wrote:
And by that I mean I cannot disprove them so I leave open the tiny possibility that some of these gods may exist (= I could be wrong).
It's probably safe to believe in Odin, but that doesn't mean I have any reason to.

In other words, you presuppose God exists. You're not an atheist. At worst you're a deist who isn't ready to come out of the closet yet.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 1:02 pm

Canadian1911 wrote:
we are all atheists, some of us just go one god further.

Sometimes I've put it this way: I'm an atheist, too. I just disbelieve one less God than you do.

At one point in time Christians were accused about being atheists. If that's all it really is, I don't see how I can honestly object to that label. ;)

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 1:07 pm

AngelRho wrote:
trollcatman wrote:

No?

trollcatman wrote:
And by that I mean I cannot disprove them so I leave open the tiny possibility that some of these gods may exist (= I could be wrong).

In other words, you presuppose God exists. You're not an atheist. At worst you're a deist who isn't ready to come out of the closet yet.

I also cannot rule that trolls, elves, dragons and other being exist. The agnostic part simply means I don't know for certain. I parked my car outside yesterday, but I don't have absolute certainty it is still there, though I have no reason to believe my car is gone. My assumption is that my car is still there, but the agnostic in me says I can't know for certain until I check it out.
Your defition of atheism is quite strict. I am what they call a weak atheist, that is not someone who denies the existance of gods but someone who lacks belief in any of them. I am not a deist but I would LIKE an afterlife, I just don't believe there is one. I am also not opposed to any gods (which would be incredibly stupid if gods existed), I just don't believe there are any.
(I hope I'm still making some sense, I've been incredibly drunk for a good bit now :D )

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 1:11 pm

DentArthurDent wrote:
daniel1948 wrote:
Most atheists disbelieve in God because the evidence leads them that way, and most are always open to new evidence. A good atheist is at heart a scientist, and scientists are always testing their ideas and allowing those ideas to evolve with the evidence.

It's only religious people who have closed minds and refuse to alter their beliefs, since those beliefs are not based on evidence, but on inherited dogma.

Quite true, and yet another concept that we will never get into their thick heads. My only criticism is the concept of a "good" atheist

daniel1948 wrote:

BTW, am I the only one who finds aghogday's posts to be utterly unreadable due to the bizarre formatting and random blocks of capitals? It's like he cut letters out of a magazine and threw them haphazardly on the page.

No you are not alone. Many of us have tried to reason with him but to no avail. Occasionally he will write in what many of us see as a legible format, but he see's this as him doing us a favour. What I don't think he gets is that many of us just scroll past his posts. Added to this if you do bother reading them you will invariably read the same BS self aggrandising nonsense regarding his near super human abilities. Other than this he does seem to be a decent person with admirable ethics.

Art, my goodness, haven't I stated time and time again that I am simply using this forum as inspiration to write free verse poetry; yes, I have.

I'm sorry, while you may NOT FEEL THAT ART IS REAL INSPIRATION FOR FOLKS.

IT IS, AS MY CLOSE TO 1.1 MILLION VIEWS ON GOOGLE PLUS PROVES.

HONESTLY, AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S WHO SURVIVES IN BLISS OR NOT THAT COUNTS.

AND I FRIEND MAKE BOTH OF THOSE HAPPEN ALL THE TIME NOW, FOR ME AT LEAST, and for others
too IN THEIR WORDS, DOCUMENTED AND EVIDENCED AS SUCH, TOO.

Seriously, now factually and metaphorically, WHAT ELSE COUNTS.. SMILES..:)

AND HELL YES, I AM FULLY AWARE that most people do not have what it takes to appreciate what I do here,
and I have stated time and time again that I do not give an F if they do or not. But yes, as the minority
of folks who have the human ISA's INSTINCTS, skills and abilities to understand what I do more fully

they even laud it, here
too, per quotes and evidence on request, for THAT TOO.

But 1.1 million folks DO FEEL DIFFERENTLY, in the 'real FULLER Internet world', MY FRIEND..

AND THAT'S A FACT PER HEAD COUNT..

AND evidenced here, AGAIN, if you

OR OTHER POTENTIAL 'BRAVE' READERS

do not want to do the research ON THAT.

https://plus.google.com/+KateMia/posts

Quote:
Kate Mia
19 followers|1,077,305 views

AND OH MY GOD, I HAVE STATED TIME AND TIME AGAIN;

THAT I AM JUST A METAPHORICAL SUPERMAN,

NOT THE REAL FRIGGING MAN OF STEEL,

DUH, FRIEND, I MEAN, DUH FRIEND..;)

BUT anyway, thanks for BRINGING MY NAME UP, AS i'm always looking for just a 'little' bit more inspiration; dark or light, matters not for me, for source, friend or not; and yeah, I kinda like ya ART; YA definitely ARE NOT, the darkest one here by far...:)

And honestly, I love the darkest ones, THE MOST, AND THE WORD ENEMY DOES NOT EVEN EXIST IN MY VOCABULARY, as 'they' often inspire me the most, with their 'silly ways of viewing the human condition', WITHOUT COMMON SENSE.

AND YES, Abstract Art often makes SOME systemizing science heads hurt, as much or more or less, as Trigonometry often makes the heads of SOME creative Artists hurt.

For me, both are simply a breeze, and that my friend(s) is BOTH ingredients for 'REAL HUMAN GENIUS' THAT I HAVE BEEN NAMED AS, BY EVEN DETRACTORS HERE;

YES, AS A CREATIVE GENIUS, WITH QUOTES AND LINKS FOR EVIDENCE SUPPLIED, UPON REQUEST, ON THAT AS WELL.

TRULY, it's more FUN being a creative genius that even THE 'REAL' FRIGGING MAN OF STEEL...

IT CERTAINLY ATTRACTS THE OPPOSITE SEX BIG TIME, IN THE CREATIVE 'GENIUS OF DANCE',

AS I HAVE ALSO EVIDENCED HERE TIME AND TIME AGAIN, WITH THIS LINK HERE, per over 200 ear to ear smiling gorgeous YOUNG WOMEN, WITH ME, YES SMILING WITH ME, 'SPECIAL FRED, K A TiE MiA, FredericK!iI, OR WHATEVER; AS at times, I AM literally NAMED THE DANCING GUY LEGEND, IN my LOCAL METRO AREA, by other folks, and NOT ME....;)

http://katiemiafrederick.com/2014/12/09/gods-muse-of-dance/

THANKS again, and hope you are having a NOW AS SPLENDID,

AS I am having 'wRite' NOW, friend..:)

And DUH, I MEAN DUH,

AS TO WHY I KEEP EVIDENCING

ALL THE AMAZING HIGHER POWER

OF GOD STUFF I DO;

THAT'S 'RIGHT' ON TOPIC, FRIEND, PER

"Is There Any Proof God Exists?"

AND FUN..TOO..:)

Yes, GOD'S MUSE TOO.......

And I am like ONE aMUSING
PARK BEING RIDE OF
Mickey Mouse and Disney World

ALLasONE TOO IN feet of HUMAN

INCREDIBLE FEATS..;)

Some folks get dizzy
WITH HEADACHES,
trying to keep up
with me either IN
words or steps,

and every once in a while

'other special people' cross

THIS PATH..too..;)

Who knows, perhaps they are the 'chosen

ones' 'too'..AS 'pART' of the 'NEW AGE OF RENAISSANCE'

HUMAN 'RAPTURE', IN 'THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN', 'wRite' NOW.;)

I often bring in my 'Illuminati' Friends who understand THE TRUTH AND LIGHT OF GOD,

AS 'WITNESSES', 'DISCIPLES', AND OR AND 'NEW AGE PROPHETS', IN DISTANT AND CLOSE YOUTUBE WAYS..;)

BUT I CHOOSE THEM, THEY DO NOT EITHER KNOW ME OR CHOOSE ME....

IT'S SORT OF LIKE THE BEGINNING AND END allaSONe.

And with that said, here is one of my leading

actors in the play I direct AND PRODUCE

IN WORDS OF ACTION...

ART, TRUST ME, OR NOT, THERE

IS 'A' KIND OF INTELLIGENCE(s)

SO FAR BEYOND WHAT one KNOWS NOW;

THE LIFE one lives now, is like the life of an ANT

compared to the mound that ANT lives in.....

And to be clear; that's a metaphor

OR FRIGGING 'PARABLE'

for life experienced

IN FULLER HUMAN

POTENTIAL;

YES, PER THE

THE PROMISE OF
THE
'AGES'
COME
'TRUTH
AND
'LIGHT'

PER THIS 'NEW AGE PROPHETIC MESSAGE' HERE:

AND FOR THOSE FOLKS WITH 'EYES AND HEARS' TO 'SEE AND HEAR' WHAT I 'SPEAK OF HEAR, HERE', AKA
ISA'S, INSTINCT, SKILLS AND ABILITIES TO 'JUST' DO SO;
THE CELEBRATION OR THE 'SO-CALLED KINGDOM OF HEAVEN OF NOW'
IS JUST STARTING UP BABY..;)!:)!

'ASPIEOTAKU',

ASKS THE QUESTION, 'IS THERE ANY PROOF GOD EXISTS'..

AND THE LEAST I CAN, WILL, AND DO IS GIVE IT A WHIRL IN

HURRICANE OF WORDS

IN INTERNET WORLD..;)

I MEAN, DUH, DID AND DO YOU REALLY THINK

OR FEEL, 'HEAVEN FORBID',

IT is gonna be NO SWEAT, BLOOD, and or TEARS,

to get TO THE AS ABOVE, SO BELOW, INSIDE OUTSIDE

ALL AROUND

OF
THIS..;)

TRUST ME, OR NOT, I 'SWEAT TEARS OF BLOOD AND FLESH', FOR THIS WORDY UNDERSTANDING....

IT WOULD, AND WILL BE RATHER SELFISH OF ME NOT TO, at least attempt, to 'save' other 'folks' too,

FROM the 'Dark Night of the SOUL' OF NO HUMAN LIFE, as dead ALIVE, AKA the 'Zombie Apocalypse', in

words to that LACK OF HUMAN AFFECT.... YEAH, I AM KINDA LIKE A REAL LIFE 'ZOMBIE HUNTER'...:)

EXCEPT, I AM ATTEMPTING TO BRING "'EM" 'BACK' TO 'LIFE', AND NOT KILL "'EM"; REFERENCE
THE 'NO ENEMY CLAUSE' OF MY 'CONTRACT' WITH ALL OF 'HUMANITY' OR 'NOT'..;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Canadian1911
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Mar 2015, 1:14 pm

I don't even read that guy's responses lol first it's too long, second it doesn't make sense. I don't think he's sane, is he in an institution?

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 1:26 pm

trollcatman wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
trollcatman wrote:

No?

trollcatman wrote:

I also cannot rule that trolls, elves, dragons and other being exist. The agnostic part simply means I don't know for certain. I parked my car outside yesterday, but I don't have absolute certainty it is still there, though I have no reason to believe my car is gone. My assumption is that my car is still there, but the agnostic in me says I can't know for certain until I check it out.
Your defition of atheism is quite strict. I am what they call a weak atheist, that is not someone who denies the existance of gods but someone who lacks belief in any of them. I am not a deist but I would LIKE an afterlife, I just don't believe there is one. I am also not opposed to any gods (which would be incredibly stupid if gods existed), I just don't believe there are any.
(I hope I'm still making some sense, I've been incredibly drunk for a good bit now :D )

LMAO

OK…given your state of inebriation, I'm going to have to withdraw from this one! You got me! lol We'll come back to this one another time. Sucks, too, because I already had a good response ready and everything. Go sleep it off. I've been trying to move this album I'm recording to the mastering stage and taking WP breaks to cleans my aural palate. But, alas, I have to pick up kids from school in an hour, make pizzas (I make yeast-risen dough from scratch), pick up the wife from work, and prepare for my weekly fasting (translation: eat while I still can).

The irony of drunkenness is how many atheists and agnostics I've witnessed bowing down to porcelain idols.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 1:32 pm

Canadian1911 wrote:
I don't even read that guy's responses lol first it's too long, second it doesn't make sense. I don't think he's sane, is he in an institution?

Did you seriously just post this on an autistic spectrum forum? Go ahead and report me to the mods, but I'm wondering if you're an NT and/or a troll. It's one thing to debate ideas and hold the views of others as ridiculous. It's entirely something else to attack someone outright with that level of insensitivity.

Canadian1911
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Mar 2015, 1:36 pm

AngelRho wrote:
Canadian1911 wrote:

Did you seriously just post this on an autistic spectrum forum? Go ahead and report me to the mods, but I'm wondering if you're an NT and/or a troll. It's one thing to debate ideas and hold the views of others as ridiculous. It's entirely something else to attack someone outright with that level of insensitivity.

I'm autistic myself man, but there's a difference between that and insanity. Or maybe i'm just extremely high functioning.

I legitimately think he may not be entirely sane. And no being autistic doesn't make one insane, being insane makes someone insane

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 1:43 pm

AngelRho wrote:
trollcatman wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
trollcatman wrote:

No?

trollcatman wrote:

LMAO

OK…given your state of inebriation, I'm going to have to withdraw from this one! You got me! lol We'll come back to this one another time. Sucks, too, because I already had a good response ready and everything. Go sleep it off. I've been trying to move this album I'm recording to the mastering stage and taking WP breaks to cleans my aural palate. But, alas, I have to pick up kids from school in an hour, make pizzas (I make yeast-risen dough from scratch), pick up the wife from work, and prepare for my weekly fasting (translation: eat while I still can).

The irony of drunkenness is how many atheists and agnostics I've witnessed bowing down to porcelain idols.

Hehe, I don't really worship at the porcelain throne, I haven't puked in years. I think it's genetic, some people always puke after heavy drinking and others never do. One of the heaviest drinkers+pukers I have known was a Calvinist btw, not sure how that fits with the moderation they are famous for. But he was a convinced monotheist so he knew not to worship his puke receptacle. :D
I don't think my earlier replies would have been any different if I had been sober though. The basic beliefs of people, like political beliefs, stay more or less the same when people are drunk. It's just that they can't walk in straight line anymore. And fall over. Repeatedly.
It's a lot earlier in the day where you are than it is here, it's almost 20:00 now. That means weekend (--> beer).

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 2:27 pm

Canadian1911 wrote:

'Ugh Oh'.. 'big mistake'.. someone calling me insane again, hehe..HEre.!..:) YES, smiles and more fun for me...

First of all DUDE. LET'S GET A FEW THINGS STRAIGHT.

I GRADUATED NUMBER 11 OUT OF A high school CLASS OF 381, with over 130, so-called EXTREMELY LIMITED Standard IQ, measuring only a speck of potential FULLER HUMAN INTELLIGENCES; AND GRADUATED WITH THREE COLLEGE DEGREES at the top of those classes too.

I went on to a quarter of a Century of federal government service retiring at the GS9 to GS11 pay grade level, with close to half a million dollars of assets at age 47, as I incorporated my 'financial genius' to do that too.

I am married to perhaps, one of the most beautiful/gorgeous women in the world, as evidenced here.

And that beautiful woman still allows me to go out and 'PLAY' WITH OTHER BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, AS EVIDENCED HERE.

The 'X' on the hand of that one admiring 'friend', is evidence that yes, she is legal at age 18 but not yet old enough to drink inebriating drinks, at age 21. In other words, she admires me this much, stone cold sober..;)

And here's an example of how gorgeous my Dance friends, DO YES, GET.

But although, my wife does not dance, she is still the overall leader or at least equal IN beauty, in all the girls, evidenced in THE LINK, BELOW.

And here's a quick still photo of 'Superman' in 'action', with the evidence of my three degrees
in the background.

or BATMAN; take your pick..;)

Plus the more than 200 other women, evidenced here as well, FRIGGING AGAIN.

http://katiemiafrederick.com/2014/12/09/gods-muse-of-dance

Gorgeous women, at least frigging over 200 hundred of them, 'normally' don't let 'truly insane' and/or 'nerd' guys, anywhere 'ClOSE' to 'em, as FULLY ILLUSTRATED IN THE PHOTOS, as one may 'know and or feel', FROM 'PERSONAL EXPERIENCE'; I'M KINDA GUESSING...;)

AND OH GOD, I THINK I ALREADY LINKED the IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE OF it for ya BUT IN CASE YOU ALREADY FORGET ABOUT IT, I AM LITERALLY STRONGER, AT AGE 54, THAN ALL THE FRIGGING elite twenty something year-old MARINES AT THE ELITE MILITARY installation I WORK OUT AT.

AND OH SH**, LIKE 'THEY' DON'T DO BACKGROUND CHECKS ON FOLKS COMING ABOARD ELITE MILITARY INSTALLATIONS THAT REQUIRE 100% ID CHECKS. Truly insane folks, cannot even get close to the military installation gate.

YOU MAKE ME GIGGLE, like a little school girl, who is stronger than 'GODZILLA'..;)

I CAN GIVE REAMS OF MORE EVIDENCE HOW, WHY, WHEN, AND WHERE, I AM TRULY THE SANE ONE IN THE CONVERSATION; BUT THIS IS GETTING KINDA BORING,TO EVEN ME, FOR NOW..;)

And one is not even brave enough to show one's face here.

That's a sign of society today, in more ways than one of feelings....

And truest human insanity, come truth, in digital ways....

I am perhaps one of the few truly sane FULLER POTENTIAL humans here...

And that IS just THE DOCUMENTED AND EVIDENCED TRUTH,

FOR NOW AT LEAST..;)

And the most amazing thing of all, is I was almost a complete shut-in for almost 66 months, with 19 medical disorders, IN SYNERGY OF LIFE THREATENING INTENSITY, at age 53,

and now through the higher power of GOD fully manifest in me, I CAN DO ALL OF THIS AT AGE 54;

ALL ILLNESSES GONE, POOF, DISAPPEARED WITH THE POWER OF GOD IN ME, FULLER SOUGHT, FOUND, EMPLOYED, DEVELOPED, UTILIZED AND PRACTICED CONTINUALLY

LIKE 'ATOMIC FIRE' OF HEART, SOUL AND SPIRIT REALIZED,

IN REAL LIFE HUMAN EMOTIONS OF RELATIVE HUMAN FREE WILL, FAITH, HOPE, AND BELIEF RELEASED AND FULLER EXPRESSED,

IN IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY, DRIVING PHYSICAL INTELLIGENCE REGULATING EMOTIONS, SENSORY INTEGRATION DRIVING COGNITIVE EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONING IN FOCUS AND SHORT TERM WORKING MEMORY HIGHER, AND HIGHER, AND HIGHER...YEAH.. IT'S A WONDROUS RIDE BABY!

AND OR THAT PHOENIX BIRDY THINGY, RISING FROM THE ASHES, IN DEATH OF LIFE IN DEATH ALIVE AGAIN AS LIFE, BABY!

IF YOU NEVER FIND THE HIGHER POWER OF GOD IN YOU; THAT IS JUST one's TOTAL LOSS, and nothing else but one's game AND FRIGGING NOT MINE, FOR SURE, IN ALL THAT COUNTS, PER THE REAL FLESH AND BLOOD GAME OF SURVIVAL, AND HUMAN AND OTHER NATURE CONNECTION FUN, FRIEND..;)

And again, although one probably will read this to the end, I do not give a NEGATIVE crap whether
one does or not, as it's just another POSITIVE tickle of dark amusement for the words I do love
to play with, and other stuff, IN TRUTH AND LIGHT OF THE ONE TRUE GOD OF MOTHER NATURE TRUTH AND LIGHT MANIFEST IN HUMAN NATURE, of course..;)

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

27 Mar 2015, 2:38 pm

Canadian, I have to agree with AngelRho. Don't judge others by your own standards of thinking. I've been putting some of aghogday's basic ideas into practice; namely by overcoming physical limitations more. For instance: a week and a half ago I couldn't put any weight on my left foot after my run and had to go to bed. Determined not to allow it to wreck my training I began running a couple days later, telling myself all the time not to limp, and I managed around a 16 km run last Saturday, just four days after not being able to walk on my sore heel. It's simply not giving in to negative assumptions about age and other self imposed limits and allowing the mind to be in charge and to be free.

I also don't usually get to read all his posts right through but appreciate where he's coming from.

I've come a long way from a few years ago before I was diagnosed and was going through PTS, unable to sleep properly and even function properly. Now I sleep like a baby and my running and my writing are going well: the only limitation is time constraints.

Let's accept one another here and not bring Nurse Ratchett into the picture: it's the 2010's!!

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Canadian1911
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Mar 2015, 2:52 pm

Good for you, I guess you're executive functioning is not as bad as most of ours then?

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 2:52 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
Canadian, I have to agree with AngelRho. Don't judge others by your own standards of thinking. I've been putting some of aghogday's basic ideas into practice; namely by overcoming physical limitations more. For instance: a week and a half ago I couldn't put any weight on my left foot after my run and had to go to bed. Determined not to allow it to wreck my training I began running a couple days later, telling myself all the time not to limp, and I managed around a 16 km run last Saturday, just four days after not being able to walk on my sore heel. It's simply not giving in to negative assumptions about age and other self imposed limits and allowing the mind to be in charge and to be free.

I also don't usually get to read all his posts right through but appreciate where he's coming from.

I've come a long way from a few years ago before I was diagnosed and was going through PTS, unable to sleep properly and even function properly. Now I sleep like a baby and my running and my writing are going well: the only limitation is time constraints.

Let's accept one another here and not bring Nurse Ratchett into the picture: it's the 2010's!!

Thanks and truly, it's me here trying to help whomever, in whatever device I can find to do just that..

Smiles, and I'm glad something I said helped you, as I certainly don't want anyone ever to go to the true insanity of the death of the human heart that I existed before in, when my words had no feelings here, for years, in a very dark place of illness both physical and in heart, and truly that is what mental health is all about, cultivating and creatively driving physical intelligence to regulate human emotions, and sensory integration..etc..in mind and body balance.

That's nothing new either, Eastern religions and philosophies have been teaching THIS for thousands of years.

It's time for our Western more limited way of THINKING, FEELING, AND LIVING to catch up, I personally think AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FEEL..:)

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

27 Mar 2015, 2:58 pm

I'm far from perfect: I have poor co-ordination and cannot drive a manual shift car or ride a bicycle, and I still have meltdowns. But I can cope better with them now. I am aware I have certain limitations but there are also things I can manage better than before. It's a learning process and nothing needs to be static.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/