Page 92 of 112 [ 1680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 112  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,212
Location: San Jose

30 Mar 2015, 3:06 am

Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
There is no Easter Bunny there is no Santa Clause, there is no Tooth Fairy or Boogie Man, or Sand Man, Jack Frost is not real either and neither is God it is all mythology.


Otaku, this response of yours is truly idiotic. To equate God with Father Christmas just goes to show that you accept the inane ramblings of the current saints of 'New Atheism' (i.e. Harris, Dawkins, Dennett and their ilk), and haven't even made the effort to truly understand what it is you think you are rejecting.

Is this the sad, low level that disbelief has sunk to?
It is not sad it is a fact, belief is something children do so it is time to put away childish things! The stories about god and or gods can be found in the mythology section at your local library!


Putting away childish things. Isn't that what Jesus says in the Bible? Yes, I do believe he does!
The bible is childish obsolete and outdated it is nothing more than a book of mythology and fairytales as a means to guide a persons life, it is outdated and humanity no longer needs such obsolete primitive beliefs in order to get ahead in life! In short we don't need to believe in a god anymore we are more advanced and evolved to do so!


_________________
Your Aspie score is 193 of 200
Your neurotypical score is 40 of 200
You are very likely an aspie
No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList


AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,212
Location: San Jose

30 Mar 2015, 3:39 am

There is no god, no magical man so grow the hell up and see reality, when you die nothing happens it is nothing no afterlife no nothing so enjoy the life you have while you can improve yourself and get a great job and be happy until you die of old age, regret nothing!Without the fear of an imaginary invisible bearded man who has insecurity issues and is a fascist dictating your life you are free,you have free will! Only the religious have no free will regardless of their imaginary friend saying they have free will they do not they are under control and not free!You fail to heed my advice youll end uplike these guys! God didnt create the internet, man did and if he exists he has no control over the internet he is weak a coward and obsolete compared to man if he does but yet he does not exist!


_________________
Your Aspie score is 193 of 200
Your neurotypical score is 40 of 200
You are very likely an aspie
No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,603

30 Mar 2015, 8:18 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
There is no god, no magical man so grow the hell up and see reality, when you die nothing happens it is nothing no afterlife no nothing so enjoy the life you have while you can improve yourself and get a great job and be happy until you die of old age, regret nothing!Without the fear of an imaginary invisible bearded man who has insecurity issues and is a fascist dictating your life you are free,you have free will! Only the religious have no free will regardless of their imaginary friend saying they have free will they do not they are under control and not free!You fail to heed my advice youll end uplike these guys! God didnt create the internet, man did and if he exists he has no control over the internet he is weak a coward and obsolete compared to man if he does but yet he does not exist!


Nature AKA GOD creates humans.

It doesn't take a 'Rocket Scientist' who has 'RARELY TO never got his or her hands AND FEET soiled by the dirt of Mother Nature' to figure that one out. IN FACT, 'ROCKET SCIENTISTS' ARE OFTEN FUNCTIONALLY DISABLED IN UNDERSTANDING GOD MORE FULLY IN TRUTH AND LIGHT THIS WAY.

However, Nature also creates the Internet as well, as it is a reflection of at least part of the Nature of human beings, as far as solving equations go with abstract constructs manifest from human reasoning.

But it still
takes the creator
human of the Internet
to truly create new and innovative
ART ON THAT SAME BONY ABSTRACT
CONSTRUCT OF REASONED EQUATION
THAT IS THE MANIFESTATION
OF WHAT 'WE SEE',
AS THE INTERNET
AT CORE.

And the same
applies to GOD.

Humans can
mix and match the

ingredients to make something
truly new and innovative in Art of Mind

And that is PRECISELY AND ARTISTICALLY

WHAT THE GOD OF NATURE DOES WITH HUMAN.

YA, SEE, TO TRULY AND IN ENLIGHTENED AND AWAKENED WAYS OF UNDERSTANDING GOD
AND OR NATURE ONE MUST LEARN THE ART OF MIND AND BODY BALANCED IN MOTHER NATURE
AND HUMAN NATURE IN TRUTH AND LIGHT AKA GOD AND
NOT JUST THE INTERNET SKELETON
OF THE HUMAN MIND WITHOUT
MIND AND BODY BALANCE.

SO IN OTHER WORDS,
YA CAN BE A 'TALKING
HEAD OR A HUMAN';

THAT IS THE CHOICE OF THE 'ATHEIST'
AND 'FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIAN ALIKE'.

AS TRULY THEY ARE TWO 'PEAS IN A POD';
that at least in Internet Land, OVERALL,
are not PEACEFUL, OVERALL,
AS THEY ARE SiMPLY
MISSING

INTERNET BALANCE
IN ART/LOVE/FLESH/BLOOD
AND REASON/EQUATION/COMPUTER
SKELETON MIND.

AND that is the GOD/NATURE/HUMAN NATURE/
INTERNET Lesson for the day, so far...;)

SIGNED,

(:..'Inter-NET-Yoda'..(;


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,603

30 Mar 2015, 12:14 pm

Here is my latest PROOF, not only of a Shared/Collective Consciousness

AND THE PHENOMENON OF SYNCHRONICITY;

BUT ALSO PROOF OF GOD, for folks who can 'see' and 'hear',

a little deeper with MORE THAN eYES AND eARS.

http://katiemiafrederick.com/2015/03/30/six-magick/

THERE ARE literally AND METAPHORICALLY over 100 synchronicities,

if not over 200, depending on who is viewing the potential

OF THAT IN THE linked one effort blog post,

IN THIS ONE 'small' 7588 word effort, as the '7000 word man', haha!, per one of those synchronicities, as named here before on this Internet SITE, by someone else, when it is far from the literal truth, at around 1000 words or so, per post, on average.

Now I limit that to size of singular efforts in blog post links, as to not 'kill' the server capacity of the website here, HA! ha!..;)


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jan 2008
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,947
Location: The Landmass between N.O. and Mobile

30 Mar 2015, 12:23 pm

aghogday wrote:
Here is my latest PROOF, not only of a Shared/Collective Consciousness

AND THE PHENOMENON OF SYNCHRONICITY;

BUT ALSO PROOF OF GOD, for folks who can 'see' and 'hear',

a little deeper with MORE THAN eYES AND eARS.

http://katiemiafrederick.com/2015/03/30/six-magick/

THERE ARE literally AND METAPHORICALLY over 100 synchronicities,

if not over 200, depending on who is viewing the potential

OF THAT IN THE linked one effort blog post,

IN THIS ONE 'small' 7588 word effort, as the '7000 word man', haha!, per one of those synchronicities, as named here before on this Internet SITE, by someone else, when it is far from the literal truth, at around 1000 words or so, per post, on average.

Now I limit that to size of singular efforts in blog post links, as to not 'kill' the server capacity of the website here, HA! ha!..;)

Collective consciousness as is commonly applied borders on pseudoscience. But I have to say I think Jung might have been onto something. I think a view of the human spirit (for lack of a better term) as confined to each individual human body is entirely too limiting. I do think we share an intuitive connection.



aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,603

30 Mar 2015, 1:15 pm

AngelRho wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Here is my latest PROOF, not only of a Shared/Collective Consciousness

AND THE PHENOMENON OF SYNCHRONICITY;

BUT ALSO PROOF OF GOD, for folks who can 'see' and 'hear',

a little deeper with MORE THAN eYES AND eARS.

http://katiemiafrederick.com/2015/03/30/six-magick/

THERE ARE literally AND METAPHORICALLY over 100 synchronicities,

if not over 200, depending on who is viewing the potential

OF THAT IN THE linked one effort blog post,

IN THIS ONE 'small' 7588 word effort, as the '7000 word man', haha!, per one of those synchronicities, as named here before on this Internet SITE, by someone else, when it is far from the literal truth, at around 1000 words or so, per post, on average.

Now I limit that to size of singular efforts in blog post links, as to not 'kill' the server capacity of the website here, HA! ha!..;)

Collective consciousness as is commonly applied borders on pseudoscience. But I have to say I think Jung might have been onto something. I think a view of the human spirit (for lack of a better term) as confined to each individual human body is entirely too limiting. I do think we share an intuitive connection.


Truly, the FACT AND EMOTIONBODY AND MIND BALANCE of the matter AND FULLER HUMAN POTENTIAL IS scientists and folks who practice science, overall, are often borderline PSEUDO-human beings.

HaHA! that IS BOTH IRONIC, AND TRULY SAD, AT least to me..:(.....

AND EVEN more ironic, even science now, suggests that folks who live in a 'mechanical cognition mind-set' repress the MUCH HIGHER POTENTIAL OF THE 'social cognition/empathic mind', also known as what SETS 'us' apart from Snakes and Great White sharks, and such as that....AKA HUMANITY.

Human imagination/Creativity DRIVING HIGHER LEVELS OF PHYSICAL INTELLIGENCE ACTUALLY PRACTICED in real FLESH AND BLOOD life to regulate emotions, integrate senses, AND INCREASE COGNITIVE executive functioning through greater focus and short term working memory

IS AT LEAST 'One GREEN PILL' 'CURE' to bring humanity BACK, LIKE THE PHOENIX rising from the ashes of systemizing science per mechanized Robot/Zombie minds and bodies out of balance, making the Zombie Apocalypse A real potential HUMAN CULTURAL MEME COME TRUE AS NIGHTMARE instead of fantasy, in metaphor of course..:)


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,778
Location: Victoria, Australia

30 Mar 2015, 9:11 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
There is no Easter Bunny there is no Santa Clause, there is no Tooth Fairy or Boogie Man, or Sand Man, Jack Frost is not real either and neither is God it is all mythology.


Otaku, this response of yours is truly idiotic. To equate God with Father Christmas just goes to show that you accept the inane ramblings of the current saints of 'New Atheism' (i.e. Harris, Dawkins, Dennett and their ilk), and haven't even made the effort to truly understand what it is you think you are rejecting.

Is this the sad, low level that disbelief has sunk to?
It is not sad it is a fact, belief is something children do so it is time to put away childish things! The stories about god and or gods can be found in the mythology section at your local library!


Putting away childish things. Isn't that what Jesus says in the Bible? Yes, I do believe he does!
The bible is childish obsolete and outdated it is nothing more than a book of mythology and fairytales as a means to guide a persons life, it is outdated and humanity no longer needs such obsolete primitive beliefs in order to get ahead in life! In short we don't need to believe in a god anymore we are more advanced and evolved to do so!


So people who don't believe in the reality of God are 'more evolved', are they?

8O :roll: :lmao:

You wish!



Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,778
Location: Victoria, Australia

30 Mar 2015, 9:15 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
There is no god, no magical man so grow the hell up and see reality, when you die nothing happens it is nothing no afterlife no nothing so enjoy the life you have while you can improve yourself and get a great job and be happy until you die of old age, regret nothing!Without the fear of an imaginary invisible bearded man who has insecurity issues and is a fascist dictating your life you are free,you have free will! Only the religious have no free will regardless of their imaginary friend saying they have free will they do not they are under control and not free!You fail to heed my advice youll end uplike these guys! God didnt create the internet, man did and if he exists he has no control over the internet he is weak a coward and obsolete compared to man if he does but yet he does not exist!


I don't believe in a 'magical man' either. This is yet one more attempt by an atheist to deliberately misrepresent what theists really do believe, in order to demolish the proverbial strawman and then be able to claim yet another false victory in the imaginary 'war' between science and religion.

So unbelievably lame.



AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Jan 2008
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,947
Location: The Landmass between N.O. and Mobile

30 Mar 2015, 10:03 pm

@Lintar: Those who can't, troll.



AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,212
Location: San Jose

31 Mar 2015, 10:28 pm

Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
There is no Easter Bunny there is no Santa Clause, there is no Tooth Fairy or Boogie Man, or Sand Man, Jack Frost is not real either and neither is God it is all mythology.


Otaku, this response of yours is truly idiotic. To equate God with Father Christmas just goes to show that you accept the inane ramblings of the current saints of 'New Atheism' (i.e. Harris, Dawkins, Dennett and their ilk), and haven't even made the effort to truly understand what it is you think you are rejecting.

Is this the sad, low level that disbelief has sunk to?
It is not sad it is a fact, belief is something children do so it is time to put away childish things! The stories about god and or gods can be found in the mythology section at your local library!


Putting away childish things. Isn't that what Jesus says in the Bible? Yes, I do believe he does!
The bible is childish obsolete and outdated it is nothing more than a book of mythology and fairytales as a means to guide a persons life, it is outdated and humanity no longer needs such obsolete primitive beliefs in order to get ahead in life! In short we don't need to believe in a god anymore we are more advanced and evolved to do so!


So people who don't believe in the reality of God are 'more evolved', are they?

8O :roll: :lmao:

You wish!
No need most religious people reject evolution so fail to evolve themselves!


_________________
Your Aspie score is 193 of 200
Your neurotypical score is 40 of 200
You are very likely an aspie
No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList


AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,212
Location: San Jose

31 Mar 2015, 10:33 pm

Here is your god,it is all a ruse for I revealed the man behind the curtain!


_________________
Your Aspie score is 193 of 200
Your neurotypical score is 40 of 200
You are very likely an aspie
No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList


AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,212
Location: San Jose

01 Apr 2015, 2:49 am

Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
There is no god, no magical man so grow the hell up and see reality, when you die nothing happens it is nothing no afterlife no nothing so enjoy the life you have while you can improve yourself and get a great job and be happy until you die of old age, regret nothing!Without the fear of an imaginary invisible bearded man who has insecurity issues and is a fascist dictating your life you are free,you have free will! Only the religious have no free will regardless of their imaginary friend saying they have free will they do not they are under control and not free!You fail to heed my advice youll end uplike these guys! God didnt create the internet, man did and if he exists he has no control over the internet he is weak a coward and obsolete compared to man if he does but yet he does not exist!


I don't believe in a 'magical man' either. This is yet one more attempt by an atheist to deliberately misrepresent what theists really do believe, in order to demolish the proverbial strawman and then be able to claim yet another false victory in the imaginary 'war' between science and religion.Theism is a waste of time and emotion, there is no god there are no angels and there is no afterlife! God is not realif he was he is dead and useless!

So unbelievably lame.
Creationists bible thumpers like yourself in a nutshell!


_________________
Your Aspie score is 193 of 200
Your neurotypical score is 40 of 200
You are very likely an aspie
No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList


Last edited by AspieOtaku on 01 Apr 2015, 2:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,212
Location: San Jose

01 Apr 2015, 2:53 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
There is no god, no magical man so grow the hell up and see reality, when you die nothing happens it is nothing no afterlife no nothing so enjoy the life you have while you can improve yourself and get a great job and be happy until you die of old age, regret nothing!Without the fear of an imaginary invisible bearded man who has insecurity issues and is a fascist dictating your life you are free,you have free will! Only the religious have no free will regardless of their imaginary friend saying they have free will they do not they are under control and not free!You fail to heed my advice youll end uplike these guys! God didnt create the internet, man did and if he exists he has no control over the internet he is weak a coward and obsolete compared to man if he does but yet he does not exist!


I don't believe in a 'magical man' either. This is yet one more attempt by an atheist to deliberately misrepresent what theists really do believe, in order to demolish the proverbial strawman and then be able to claim yet another false victory in the imaginary 'war' between science and religion.


So unbelievably lame.
Theism is a waste of time and emotion, there is no god there are no angels and there is no afterlife! God is not real if he was. he is dead and useless!


_________________
Your Aspie score is 193 of 200
Your neurotypical score is 40 of 200
You are very likely an aspie
No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList


DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Age: 55
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,069
Location: Victoria, Australia

01 Apr 2015, 4:59 am

Lintar wrote:
I don't believe in a 'magical man' either. This is yet one more attempt by an atheist to deliberately misrepresent what theists really do believe


From what I understand you believe this

Lintar wrote:
God isn't just responsible for the 'Big Bang' of creation, but for every single moment of that creation, everywhere. God 'sustains in existence' reality, as they might say; it forms the ultimate foundation for it. Absent the existence of God, there would really be nothing at all.


So as far as I am concerned you do believe in a "Magical Man" You can argue that God is not a man, but heck that is splitting hairs. You believe in a Being that controls every single interaction of this universe. Extrapolating from "for every single moment of that creation" then seeing as life is still evolving on earth and stars and galaxies are continuing to change, then it is reasonable to assume that you also believe that God is responsible for the weather, and the patterns of weather that allow us to predict what god is going to do over the next 7 days.

The problem with your 'Philosophy and logic over the scientific method and the predictions from science" being that you start with a potentially flawed premise.

Lintar wrote:
Absent the existence of God, there would really be nothing at all.


As I understand your argument you are using the above statement to deny the predictions of front-line science that point to things such as multiple universes. From your stand point the prediction of such things is falsified by the axiom "God the creator exists and this god is the creator and curator of all there is"

Which is a nonsense.

Unlike you, most atheists are quite prepared to say "I do not know how this universe came into being, but rather than say God did it I will continue looking for an answer, which may (although I highly doubt it) lead to god" You on the other hand make the completely unreasonable assumption that you know how the universe came into being and you know where all the laws of nature came from.

You continuously berate atheists for being philosophically unsound, I contend that it is you, not I, who has a very shaky philosophical base.


_________________
"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance anyday"
Douglas Adams

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx


izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Apr 2011
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,686

01 Apr 2015, 6:21 am

sophisticated wrote:
Canadian1911 wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
trollcatman wrote:
There are also events that are probabilistic and not deterministic, such as radioactive decay. That just functions outside of causality (or maybe it has a cause that we have not yet been able to identify). Perhaps universes pop into existence in a probabilistic way, there is just no way to know right now. And to continue on my train of unfounded thought: perhaps universes cause other universes to exist. That could possibly explain the finely-tuned universe, as finely-tuned universes may be better at causing new universes to exist. Of course there is zero evidence for this, it's just something I was thinking of a while ago.


Maybe you don't want God in your life.


Dodging the question, plus your implying he is just disbelieving in presence of evidence - which he is not, he is disbelieving in absence of evidence.


Sometimes, we see what we want to see.


Full agreement here; however, perhaps this applies to yourself as well?