Page 104 of 112 [ 1680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 112  Next

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Apr 2011
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,686

10 Apr 2015, 9:35 am

Oldavid wrote:
DentArthurDent wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
Come back a week later and no one has proven God or String theory, and people are still arguing over piddly semantics.

Nothing changed.


True but the original post asked not for proof of God, simply it asks is there any evidence. So far all those claiming God have produced zero evidence.
More nonsense, Arty. The thread title clearly asks for proof. But, as usual for your ideological cadre, you define/require "proof" according to impossible terms. You require "proof" according to your ideological prejudices.

Well, I could ask you to "prove" your ideology by your own Materialistic prejudices but I know that you can't and you won't. Your sole claim to "scientific" superiority is to harangue and harass anyone who dares to challenge your dogmatic ideological orthodoxy.

Anyhow, I challenge you to put your money where your mouth is.

Using your own prescriptions of what constitutes "evidence" and "proof", prove the contrary of the thread title.

There is no need for that; since no claim against the title was made in the original post.
The materialistic/scientific requirements for "proof" are steep indeed, but things have been proven according to those standards (evolution, attraction between bodies, absolute zero; to name some). If you cannot meet the expectations, you have a hypothesis at best, a definition which science holds itself.

Bold claims are made, but never named 'theory' or 'fact' without meeting the requirements of such claims.

1) You got an idea first, then try to show it works in a single situation, several times (to rule out false positives)->you got a hypothesis
2) You test your hypothesis against the other known situations it (might) affect; if it still works and manages to explain those as well, you got a theory
3) Now you can use your newly aquired theory to try against unexplained situations.

now, this is for explanations of effects; which can never be 'proven', but the effects themselves can; this is the difference between the 'fact' and 'theory' of evolution. Evolution itself is a fact, the theory is the explanation about 'how' and 'why'.

In this system, a diety is an explanation, not an actual effect, so it needs to follow the above steps to become a theory, but it can not be proven, not with the scientific method.

I will give religion the status of 'hypothesis', since it *does* provide an explanation to everything we see around us. a flimsy one, but since it can not be tested, it will not reach 'theory' status (and doesn't really deserve hypothesis either, since those require to be testable by definition, but i feel friendly today)

sophisticated wrote:
izzeme wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
izzeme wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
That's why you only take from trustworthy and reliable narrators, because they don't gossip.


Ever played "telephone"?
It is nearly impossible to transfer a short message, spoken, trough a chain of 5 people over the span of a few minutes, sitting in the same room.
Now try the same thing over dozens of years, 100's of people, stories branching and remerging a lot later; i'd be surprized if even the summary was over 20% accurate, let alone the details...


If those 5 people have a poor memory, then yeah it is impossible.

actually, this effect occurs always, except if those 5 have impeccable memory; i recommend you try it.
or perhaps ask about events that happened a year ago, ask 3 friends that were there, and compare their notes and your own, see the difference.

human memory isn't just fallable, it's flawed


If in the 1200's , masses of people reported that aliens visited the earth, then aliens really visited the earth.


Riight... just like masses of people in the 1200's reported that the world was flat, so it was really flat back then, it just "became" round recently...



sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 25 Jan 2015
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 306

10 Apr 2015, 9:39 am

aghogday wrote:
^^^

Friend, I've already met both 'Devils and Angel's'
in real life, and the most powerful one's of
each, are me.


But you didn't answer my question.

Would you tell your child to do whatever he/she wants ?



sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 25 Jan 2015
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 306

10 Apr 2015, 9:43 am

izzeme wrote:

If in the 1200's , masses of people reported that aliens visited the earth, then aliens really visited the earth.


Riight... just like masses of people in the 1200's reported that the world was flat, so it was really flat back then, it just "became" round recently...[/quote]

A report is a spoken or written account of something that one has observed. In the 1200's nobody observed that the earth was flat.

If you think that widely reported events are not factual then you are a rejector of science (knowledge).



aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,603

10 Apr 2015, 2:01 pm

sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
^^^

Friend, I've already met both 'Devils and Angel's'
in real life, and the most powerful one's of
each, are me.


But you didn't answer my question.

Would you tell your child to do whatever he/she wants ?


I do not have any biological children, now, so it is a moot point for me.

But in a sense, I have many YOUNG female friends who are like daughters to me,
and I let them do whatever the 'Hell' they want to do.

And it helps that they are not biological daughters (all over the legal tender age of 18)
by the way, as that makes them free to 'bootie dance' with me, if they like to.

Yes, most of my female daughter-like friends are dance partners, with me too.

Keep in mind of course that I am married and the 'angel of my love' is greater
than the 'devil of my lust'.

SCIENCE SHOWS THAT LUST IS BOTH ONE OF THE GREATEST
INSPIRATIONS FOR HUMAN CREATIVITY AND PRODUCTIVITY, when set free.

And it's why Muslim countries will never ever equal what free countries
CAN AND WILL DO IN OVERALL, CREATIVITY, AND PRODUCTIVITY.

'T&A', FULLY EXPRESSED, SPELLS HUMAN PROGRESS, IN ALL THE STYLES
OF HUMAN CREATIVITY AND PRODUCTIVITY THAT 'COMES' IN OR NOT..;)

Yeah, hell YEAH; that makes folks like 'Miley Cyrus' with her 'wrecking BALL',
A FRIGGING HERO OF HUMAN FREEDOM IN CREATIVITY AND PRODUCTIVITY2!

SO YEAH, ALL THESE WORDS ARE A PROPERTY TOO, OF A FULL SENSUAL LIFE
WITH MANY MEMBERS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX FOR ME, IN BALANCE OF COURSE.

But my wife still Knows that I am alive, and get turned on by 'strange' women,
so she doesn't mind, as long as I keep my clothes on, and come home home
to her.

Most people might think that I cannot control this, considering all the photo-op
opportunities one might 'think' I have to do more than stuff with clothes on,
per blog links here, with literally over 200 legal tender girls smiling ear to
ear, excited by the muse of dance I do bring, to them;

However, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE IS MY HIGHEST POWER GIVEN by THE
ALL NATURAL GOD OF NATURE; THAT I EXERCISE
WITH DISCIPLINE AND FREEDOM.

I AM A BIG BOY;
A FREE BOY;

AND I NEED NO one, INCLUDING CULTURE,
RELIGION, OR WRITTEN ABSTRACT LANGUAGE
IN RULES TO HOLD my
HAND,
TO BE FREE.

IN FACT, I SUGGEST THAT THOSE WHO
MUST HAVE THAT TO SURVIVE,
ARE NOT
THE TRUEST SURVIVORS ACTING
WITH THE POWER OF GOD
INSIDE
ALL
INNATELY
INSTINCTUALLY
AND INTUITIVELY FREE.

But to each his own true will;

Life is about learning; AND culture,
religion, and human complex
abstract written language,
moreover, is a roadblock
NOW to TRUE human
awakening
and enlightenment ONE
WITH THE FORCE FO GOD!

AND IF YOU EVER GET TO
HEAVEN NOW, FORECAST
BY THE REPORTED GNOSTIC
JESUS AS NOW, ALWAYS NOW;

PERHAPS YOU TOO
WILL UNDERSTAND
THIS, AS
HUMAN BEING WELL..:)

I PLAY BY THE RULES OF THE ALL NATURAL
GOD OF ALL THAT IS.

NO CULTURE, RELIGION, OR ABSTRACT WRITTEN
LANGUAGE RULES ME @ALL AKA GOD WITHIN ME NOW!
aSONeFOrCeNOW!

AND TO BE FRIGGING CRYSTAL CLEAR, I ABIDE BY ALL LOCAL,
STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS BY GIVING 'CAESAR'S WHAT 'CAESAR'
IS DUE, AS GOING TO JAIL, WILL MOST DEFINITELY TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM.

AND ON TOP OF THAT most of those laws are reasonable, anyway, and I would
do what they ask, for the most part, if they did not exist at all, as most laws
are frigging common sense, anyway..:)


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 May 2010
Age: 67
Gender: Male
Posts: 704
Location: Western Australia

10 Apr 2015, 4:24 pm

izzeme wrote:
There is no need for that; since no claim against the title was made in the original post.
The materialistic/scientific requirements for "proof" are steep indeed, but things have been proven according to those standards (evolution, attraction between bodies, absolute zero; to name some). If you cannot meet the expectations, you have a hypothesis at best, a definition which science holds itself.

Bold claims are made, but never named 'theory' or 'fact' without meeting the requirements of such claims.

1) You got an idea first, then try to show it works in a single situation, several times (to rule out false positives)->you got a hypothesis
2) You test your hypothesis against the other known situations it (might) affect; if it still works and manages to explain those as well, you got a theory
3) Now you can use your newly aquired theory to try against unexplained situations.

now, this is for explanations of effects; which can never be 'proven', but the effects themselves can; this is the difference between the 'fact' and 'theory' of evolution. Evolution itself is a fact, the theory is the explanation about 'how' and 'why'.

In this system, a diety is an explanation, not an actual effect, so it needs to follow the above steps to become a theory, but it can not be proven, not with the scientific method.

I will give religion the status of 'hypothesis', since it *does* provide an explanation to everything we see around us. a flimsy one, but since it can not be tested, it will not reach 'theory' status (and doesn't really deserve hypothesis either, since those require to be testable by definition, but i feel friendly today)
Astonishingly incredible!! ! If you could read or think coherently you would see that the "evolution" hypothesis has been falsified (shown to be philosophically, physically, chemically, biologically, mathematically impossible) and the only kind of "refutation" of the falsification has been a childish straw man of some silly make-believe thing you like to call "religion" set up for ridicule. Not only do you and your ideologically crazed mates not know your science but you haven't a clue about the "religion" stuff you deride with a frenzy of glib, gratuitous assertions and accusations.

I also challenge you, izzeme, and all your co-religionists, to "prove" with your own prescribed precepts that God does not exist.



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 67,371
Location: Queens, NYC

10 Apr 2015, 5:00 pm

It would be nice if God existed.

Let Him present himself to me.

Then I will have faith.



sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 25 Jan 2015
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 306

10 Apr 2015, 5:17 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
It would be nice if God existed.

Let Him present himself to me.

Then I will have faith.


Your vision cannot grasp him.



sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 25 Jan 2015
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 306

10 Apr 2015, 5:21 pm

aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
^^^

Friend, I've already met both 'Devils and Angel's'
in real life, and the most powerful one's of
each, are me.


But you didn't answer my question.

Would you tell your child to do whatever he/she wants ?


I do not have any biological children, now, so it is a moot point for me.


If you had children, would you tell them to do whatever they wanted ?

I don't have children either, but if I did have them, I would not tell them to do whatever they wanted.

You either saw a devil or you saw nothing.



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 67,371
Location: Queens, NYC

10 Apr 2015, 5:29 pm

Therein lies the Catch 22

In order for God to be proven as an entity, He would have to reveal Himself.

However, "faith," in many instances," implies that God is a mysterious Being, beyond one's comprehension.

Therefore, He could not reveal Himself to me, since I can't, apparently, comprehend Him.

Hence, no Proof will be Proffered under this "system of faith"--ever.



sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 25 Jan 2015
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 306

10 Apr 2015, 5:38 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Therein lies the Catch 22

In order for God to be proven as an entity, He would have to reveal Himself.

However, "faith," in many instances," implies that God is a mysterious Being, beyond one's comprehension.

Therefore, He could not reveal Himself to me, since I can't, apparently, comprehend Him.

Hence, no Proof will be Proffered under this "system of faith"--ever.


Can you look at the sun without exhausting your eyes?

God is greater and brighter than the sun.



aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,603

10 Apr 2015, 6:32 pm

sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
^^^

Friend, I've already met both 'Devils and Angel's'
in real life, and the most powerful one's of
each, are me.


But you didn't answer my question.

Would you tell your child to do whatever he/she wants ?


I do not have any biological children, now, so it is a moot point for me.


If you had children, would you tell them to do whatever they wanted ?

I don't have children either, but if I did have them, I would not tell them to do whatever they wanted.

You either saw a devil or you saw nothing.


One 'should easily' be able to understand the answer for that
with the answer for me, already given, AS THAT
RELATES TO KEEPING MY FREEDOMS INTACT.

Obviously, I will have to teach my children
to follow the laws of 'Caesar',
and give 'Caesar',
"Caesar's due", so
the children do not
end up in prison,
and lose their freedom.

I WILL ADVISE MY DANCE
'DAUGHTERS' THE SAME WAY
TOO, IN REAL LIFE, IF THEY ASK
FOR ADVICE TOO..:)

And I will 'TALE' YOU THIS;
to FULLY know AND FEEL the TRUE GOD of Nature,
per ALL that IS, is to understand THAT
one MUST DEVELOP THE ABILITY TO LOVE GOD
UNCONDITIONALLY, WITH ALL one's heart,
SOUL IN EXPRESSING SPIRIT
ASonE FORCE OF GOD
WITH GOD.

GOD IS
ALL.

IF YOU
CANNOT LOVE THE DEVIL,
WHICH IS A METAPHORICAL
PART OF ALL,
WHICH IS PART
OF YOU TOO,
YOU CANNOT GIVE
ALL UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TO GOD,
AND TRULY IF THAT IS THE CASE,

YOU ARE STILL LOST MY FRIEND,
WHETHER YOU REALIZE THAT OR NOT,
IN THE WORDS OF YOUR
BOOKS OR NOT.

ANY BOOK THAT TEACHES HUMAN TO HATE ANY PART OF GOD
IS ANTI-CHRIST, PER THE TEACHINGS OF THE UNCONDITIONALLY
LOVING CHRIST, WHETHER THAT IS 'JESUS' CHRIST OR 'MILEY' CHRIST.

TO TRULY LOVE GOD IS TO NEITHER BE CYNICAL OF THE LIFE OF LIGHT
OR FEAR THE DEATH OF DARK. TO LOSE YOUR LIFE, IN METAPHOR, IN
THIS WAY, IS TO GAIN ETERNITY OF HEAVEN, IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN
NOW.

This is truly fun for me.
Thank you, for the inspiration,
friend.
Any more questions..;)

I can only hope that the 'real Jesus' has half as much fun explaining this
stuff, as I do; at least before he is crucified back then, for doing the
similar thing BACK THEN.

TO UNDERSTAND 'JESUS' IS TO BE ABLE TO 'DANCE' IN HIS FOOT STEPS,
WHETHER HE TRULY LIVES, AS STATED IN GNOSTIC TEXTS OF TRUTH
AND LIGHT OR NOT.

Perhaps, we finally live in a day and time, where a person like 'Jesus'
can live and 'tale'; AND 'dance' the 'tell' of 'his' or 'her'
GOD to the rest of
the SHEEP
'OUT tHere'..:)

Anyway, I continue to
test the water, and so far
I find the 'water' to be
'LUKEwarm'.

That's good for me;
but Not
necessarily great
for other
folks...
sadly enough,
as i see IT
FOR NOW;

But change is
possible.

I have unshakeable FAITH,
HOPE, BELIEF, AND TRUE WILL,
in the FACT AND FEELING OF THAT..:)


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 May 2010
Age: 67
Gender: Male
Posts: 704
Location: Western Australia

10 Apr 2015, 11:35 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
It would be nice if God existed.

Let Him present himself to me.

Then I will have faith.
And if an electron exists, let It present itself to me.

And before you go wasting everyone's time with fatuous nonsense... it's impossible to "see" an electron because it's impossible to know where it is. Electrons are only detectable by observing what the do.



sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 25 Jan 2015
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 306

10 Apr 2015, 11:57 pm

aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
^^^

Friend, I've already met both 'Devils and Angel's'
in real life, and the most powerful one's of
each, are me.


But you didn't answer my question.

Would you tell your child to do whatever he/she wants ?


I do not have any biological children, now, so it is a moot point for me.


If you had children, would you tell them to do whatever they wanted ?

I don't have children either, but if I did have them, I would not tell them to do whatever they wanted.

You either saw a devil or you saw nothing.


One 'should easily' be able to understand the answer for that
with the answer for me, already given, AS THAT
RELATES TO KEEPING MY FREEDOMS INTACT.

Obviously, I will have to teach my children
to follow the laws of 'Caesar',
and give 'Caesar',
"Caesar's due", so
the children do not
end up in prison,
and lose their freedom.


And what would you be if you told your children to drugs if they wanted ?

It would make you a bad parent, no ?

Likewise, a God that gives you full freedom is a bad God. It is not the God that originated the universe, it a God that you cooked up in your mind.

Everything in the universe obeys laws. Take away these laws and you have chaos. To a certain extent you obeys laws too, you do this unwillingly .. For example you obey the law of gravity. Humans have freedom to a certain extent and believe me if there were no laws on earth, and we could whatever we wanted, there would be hell on earth. What kind of God wants earth to be a hell for its inhabitants ?

There is no basis for your religion.

You say you met God, but you have no witnesses. It is impossible for the rest of us to verify your claims. Come back when you have proof for what you belief in.

#Case closed.



aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,603

11 Apr 2015, 12:12 am

sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
^^^

Friend, I've already met both 'Devils and Angel's'
in real life, and the most powerful one's of
each, are me.


But you didn't answer my question.

Would you tell your child to do whatever he/she wants ?


I do not have any biological children, now, so it is a moot point for me.


If you had children, would you tell them to do whatever they wanted ?

I don't have children either, but if I did have them, I would not tell them to do whatever they wanted.

You either saw a devil or you saw nothing.


One 'should easily' be able to understand the answer for that
with the answer for me, already given, AS THAT
RELATES TO KEEPING MY FREEDOMS INTACT.

Obviously, I will have to teach my children
to follow the laws of 'Caesar',
and give 'Caesar',
"Caesar's due", so
the children do not
end up in prison,
and lose their freedom.


And what would you be if you told your children to drugs if they wanted ?

It would make you a bad parent, no ?

Likewise, a God that gives you full freedom is a bad God. It is not the God that originated the universe, for his creation has mercy written all over it.

You have no basis for your religion.

You say you've seen God, but you have no witnesses, therefore it is impossible for the rest of us to verify your claims.

#Case closed.


Dude, please pay attention.

FIRST OF ALL I BELONG TO NO RELIGION.
I STUDY THEM, VISIT THEM, AND THAT IS ALL.
GOD IS NEITHER RELIGION AND RELIGION,
AND THAT IS WHAT, I FOR ONE, 'SEE'
AND 'HEAR', WITH 'EYES'
AND 'EARS'
THAT CAN
AND
WILL
JUST DO THAT.

Drugs are against the law,
and I clearly stated
that I will not
allow my children
to break the law,
IF you can understand
the frigging metaphor
for 'giving Caesar his due',
in not frigging breaking the law.

HA!

You can close your mind all you want to, to my truth;

but that doesn't change the way I SEE GOD IN REALITY
EVERYNOW AS REAL,
ALL NATURAL BABY, AS THE NOSE ON YOUR FACE.

CASE ALWAYS OPEN FOR ME,
NO MATTER HOW YOU CLOSE YOUR MIND
TO MY REALITY..;)

MY GOD IS BIGGER THAN A BOOK.

TO SUGGEST GOD

CAN BE CHAINED BY A BOOK,

IS THE GREATEST ILLUSION
OF HUMANKIND
OF ALL.

AND THAT MY FRIEND
IS JUST COMMON SENSE.

EVEN A SEAGULL 'KnowS' THAT..;)

AND 'YELLOW BOY'
'AND'
MY CAT
IS BRILLIANT
IN LIGHT
AND TRUTH
COMPARED
TO
THAT!
'HIS' PAWS ARE
ALWAYS OPEN
IN LOVE AND CLAWS.


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 25 Jan 2015
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 306

11 Apr 2015, 12:20 am

aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
^^^

Friend, I've already met both 'Devils and Angel's'
in real life, and the most powerful one's of
each, are me.


But you didn't answer my question.

Would you tell your child to do whatever he/she wants ?


I do not have any biological children, now, so it is a moot point for me.


If you had children, would you tell them to do whatever they wanted ?

I don't have children either, but if I did have them, I would not tell them to do whatever they wanted.

You either saw a devil or you saw nothing.


One 'should easily' be able to understand the answer for that
with the answer for me, already given, AS THAT
RELATES TO KEEPING MY FREEDOMS INTACT.

Obviously, I will have to teach my children
to follow the laws of 'Caesar',
and give 'Caesar',
"Caesar's due", so
the children do not
end up in prison,
and lose their freedom.


And what would you be if you told your children to drugs if they wanted ?

It would make you a bad parent, no ?

Likewise, a God that gives you full freedom is a bad God. It is not the God that originated the universe, for his creation has mercy written all over it.

You have no basis for your religion.

You say you've seen God, but you have no witnesses, therefore it is impossible for the rest of us to verify your claims.

#Case closed.


Dude, please pay attention.

FIRST OF ALL I BELONG TO NO RELIGION.
I STUDY THEM, VISIT THEM, AND THAT IS ALL.
GOD IS NEITHER RELIGION AND RELIGION,
AND THAT IS WHAT, I FOR ONE, 'SEE'
AND 'HEAR', WITH 'EYES'
AND 'EARS'
THAT CAN
AND
WILL
JUST DO THAT.

Drugs are against the law,
and I clearly stated
that I will not
allow my children
to break the law,
IF you can understand
the frigging metaphor
for 'giving Caesar his due',
in not frigging breaking the law.

HA!

You can close your mind all you want to, to my truth;

but that doesn't change the way I SEE GOD IN REALITY
EVERYNOW AS REAL,
ALL NATURAL BABY, AS THE NOSE ON YOUR FACE.

CASE ALWAYS OPEN FOR ME,
NO MATTER HOW YOU CLOSE YOUR MIND
TO MY REALITY..;)

MY GOD IS BIGGER THAN A BOOK.

TO SUGGEST GOD

CAN BE CHAINED BY A BOOK,

IS THE GREATEST ILLUSION
OF HUMANKIND
OF ALL.

AND THAT MY FRIEND
IS JUST COMMON SENSE.

EVEN A SEAGULL 'KnowS' THAT..;)

AND 'YELLOW BOY'
'AND'
MY CAT
IS BRILLIANT
IN LIGHT
AND TRUTH
COMPARED
TO
THAT!
'HIS' PAWS ARE
ALWAYS OPEN
IN LOVE AND CLAWS.


Of-course you wouldn't allow your children to do that, because you know that absolute freedom is evil.

Truth is that which is in accordance with fact. Facts can be proven true. Can you prove that you met God ? No you can't.

Where is your proof, aghoday.

Stop the nonsense and cut the crap.

We want to see proof.