Page 38 of 112 [ 1680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 112  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,212
Location: San Jose

26 Feb 2015, 11:49 am

badgerface wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
...I agree right there, God didn't help me find my car keys or get my car or pass an exam all that I did on my own and hard work. LOL as for the horrible things like babies being born with AIDS I suppose you can roll with the "well God works in mysterious ways" BS. LOL I mean its almost like..God does not exist at all!! *gasp*


I've always had a big problem with that "works in mysterious ways" crap. I mean, what's mysterious about acting like a complete dick?
Nothing at all its just their way at not admitting he doesn't exist or if he does hes actually an evil sadistic bastard!


_________________
Your Aspie score is 193 of 200
Your neurotypical score is 40 of 200
You are very likely an aspie
No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,452

26 Feb 2015, 12:08 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Don't be so paranoid, sir.

I have no idea who you are.

I'm just hoping that you're happy.


Truly.. in this 'overall' literal hell (WP).. you are A metaphorical Angel.. Kraftie.. religion or not..;)

At least a breath OF VERY FRESH AIR..:)


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,452

26 Feb 2015, 12:16 pm

trollcatman wrote:
"Say what you will about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos"

I've seen that movie so many times, I've almost become a Dudist now. It helps I already have the drinking habits of the Dude 8)


I don't drink anymore but never the less, the 'BIG LEBOWSKI' MOVIE is like my video bible.. and 'the dude' for all practical intents and purposes is a peaceful easy living loving 'Jesus' who DOESN'T give a F ABOUT PC. :)

TRULY I walk in THE "dude's"
footsteps now..:)..

And of course the TAI CHI dance walk stuff 'he' does in the movie, as BALANCED MIND AND BODY WELL..;)



And yeah.. the fact I worked in and managed a Military Bowling Center almost two decades brings a certain flavor of greater fondness.. as well.. as nostalgia.. for a dying breed of social interaction in the alleys of life..:)

Virtual ways of social interaction will NEVER EVER replicate that for me...:)

It was like working at "Cheer's" where everyone knew your name knew you were strange but loved you all the same...



And THAT IS the core message of THAT MOVIE OF LIFE..:) as well.


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,452

26 Feb 2015, 12:44 pm

Per that Cheers clip above.. i'm not 11 months old.. i don't have a mom named Lilith.. and there is no man at the Seville Quarter Bar I know now where i RAVE dance every Thursday Night.. as of 48 weeks tonight named Norm...

But yeah.. my name is Frederick...

And if it wasn't for that Military Bowling Center for almost two decades of work there.. i might not have ever learned to speak coherently with my Hyperlexic form of Autism...

And if wasn't for THE new Bar.. Seville Quarter.. In Pensacola.. FL.. i might not have learned to speak with "magicK' 'FEaT'..;)

Sometimes LIFE is SIMPLY 'MAGICK' for 'those' 'who' CAN 'SEE' THE free verse POETRY IN IT.. IN ALL WAYS.. THAT MAKES IT..


SO....:)

AND IT IS OFTEN THE STRANGEST OF creators.. per WRITERS.. directors.. producers.. and ACTORS 'WHO' DO....:)

So yeah.. maybe i'm "a" "Moonchild" too..;)


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 62,650
Location: Queens, NYC

26 Feb 2015, 2:20 pm

C'mon, David,

I'm just kidding with you.

You might be kidding when you tell us how much of an ignoramus we all are. I don't believe you believe this. I just think you insult us for rhetorical effect, to advance your argument somehow.

I wish you would come out and be a human being, talk to us like people, rather than berate us.

If people would stop berating each other and questioning each other's ethics, intelligence, honesty, etc. all the time, I believe PPR would be able to welcome more comers. This could be a really educational Subforum.



Grommit
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 7 Mar 2012
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 436

26 Feb 2015, 2:30 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

If people would stop berating each other and questioning each other's ethics, intelligence, honesty, etc. all the time, I believe PPR would be able to welcome more comers. This could be a really educational Subforum.


And I was just about to say how you can learn so much about a persons character, persona here. Lol



aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,452

26 Feb 2015, 2:45 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
C'mon, David,

I'm just kidding with you.

You might be kidding when you tell us how much of an ignoramus we all are. I don't believe you believe this. I just think you insult us for rhetorical effect, to advance your argument somehow.

I wish you would come out and be a human being, talk to us like people, rather than berate us.

If people would stop berating each other and questioning each other's ethics, intelligence, honesty, etc. all the time, I believe PPR would be able to welcome more comers. This could be a really educational Subforum.


And a place for creativity too.. per that so-called the 'insanity card'.. whenever forms.. out of the box... do form.. and come in words.. videos.. photos.. and other symbolic expression.. and the full potpourri that modern human CAN AND DOES bring to the table of life.. WHEN FREE.. WITH expression.. particularly.. IN CREATION ACTIVITY..

Life with no 'freespice'.. is rather bland.. at least to me..:)


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Grommit
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 7 Mar 2012
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 436

26 Feb 2015, 2:54 pm

aghogday wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
C'mon, David,

I'm just kidding with you.

You might be kidding when you tell us how much of an ignoramus we all are. I don't believe you believe this. I just think you insult us for rhetorical effect, to advance your argument somehow.

I wish you would come out and be a human being, talk to us like people, rather than berate us.

If people would stop berating each other and questioning each other's ethics, intelligence, honesty, etc. all the time, I believe PPR would be able to welcome more comers. This could be a really educational Subforum.


And a place for creativity too.. per that so-called the 'insanity card'.. whenever forms.. out of the box... do form.. and come in words.. videos.. photos.. and other symbolic expression.. and the full potpourri that modern human CAN AND DOES bring to the table of life.. WHEN FREE.. WITH expression.. particularly.. IN CREATION ACTIVITY..

Life with no 'freespice'.. is rather bland.. at least to me..:)


If creation is insanity then call me insane :D



Grommit
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 7 Mar 2012
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 436

26 Feb 2015, 3:32 pm

It is right though art is insanity because it causes you to look inside of yourself and it delves Into your thoughts, what you are inspired by. No two artist can ever be the same.



sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 25 Jan 2015
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 306

26 Feb 2015, 3:36 pm

Atheist logic:

Designed:

Image

Not designed:

Image



DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,069
Location: Victoria, Australia

26 Feb 2015, 5:05 pm

Sophi are you being serious or are you joking with us? If you are being serious do you think god created the evolutionary process and used it to evolve life on earth? or do you disregard all the evidence for evolution and remain fixed on the story of creation as per Genesis?


_________________
"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance anyday"
Douglas Adams

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,452

26 Feb 2015, 5:23 pm

Grommit wrote:
It is right though art is insanity because it causes you to look inside of yourself and it delves Into your thoughts, what you are inspired by. No two artist can ever be the same.


Honestly.. some folks think anything they haven't seen before is insanity.

And i for one am never born that way... but taken to the REAL Insanity

of attempting to control and stay same PER culture and religion

AND even science as same... but truly insane ..

IN MY BOOK.. AT LEAST..:)

THANK GOD..;)

LIFE IS SIMPLY A THRILL the OTHER way..:)

AND TOTALLY TRULY SANE..:)

CRAZY IS SANE.. haha!.. isn't that IRONIC...



One of the most hilarious things about that video is in the first comment

where some Interwebz literalist starts to argue that the stuff in the

video ain't ironic...

Polishing life..

is waste.. like polishing a car..

I used to spend hours on end polishing my Camaro..

Now I take my NEW Honda through the car wash once a year.. and don't paint the scratches...

I take my greatest pleasure

NOW

INTHE IMPERFECTION AND THE NON-REPEATABLE EXPERIMENT THAT IS THE HUMAN HEART.. SOUL.. AND SPIRIT..

MANIFEST
IN
the practice of
CREATION ACTIVITY...

THE OTHER WAY.. TRULY.. ALMOST KILLED ME..

NOW i just float through life LIKE A BUTTERFLY and CAN sting like a bee.. if need BEE..;)

IT'S JUST THE BUTTERFLIES AND BEES FREE..

THAT'S STILL ALL..

IT
IS...:)

WITH OF COURSE THE DRAGON FLY AND THE ROACH AS THE TRUE SURVIVORS OF LIFE....

TO learn from Nature AND PRACTICE LIFE ALWAYS is to be FREE.. SURVIVE.. AND MOST IMPORTANTly TRULY LIVE... ALIVE... FULLy LIVE..LIVED..:)

THE reverse of that.. per liveVIL.. is JUST THAT OR.. deviLived..;)

Yes.. that's truly iconic...;)


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Grommit
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 7 Mar 2012
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 436

26 Feb 2015, 5:46 pm

What is sane or insane? Surely there can only be different levels of consciousness



Grommit
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 7 Mar 2012
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 436

26 Feb 2015, 5:55 pm

aghogday wrote:
Grommit wrote:
It is right though art is insanity because it causes you to look inside of yourself and it delves Into your thoughts, what you are inspired by. No two artist can ever be the same.


Honestly.. some folks think anything they haven't seen before is insanity.

And i for one am never born that way... but taken to the REAL Insanity

of attempting to control and stay same PER culture and religion

AND even science as same... but truly insane ..

IN MY BOOK.. AT LEAST..:)

THANK GOD..;)

LIFE IS SIMPLY A THRILL the OTHER way..:)

AND TOTALLY TRULY SANE..:)

CRAZY IS SANE.. haha!.. isn't that IRONIC...



One of the most hilarious things about that video is in the first comment

where some Interwebz literalist starts to argue that the stuff in the

video ain't ironic...

Polishing life..

is waste.. like polishing a car..

I used to spend hours on end polishing my Camaro..

Now I take my NEW Honda through the car wash once a year.. and don't paint the scratches...

I take my greatest pleasure

NOW

INTHE IMPERFECTION AND THE NON-REPEATABLE EXPERIMENT THAT IS THE HUMAN HEART.. SOUL.. AND SPIRIT..

MANIFEST
IN
the practice of
CREATION ACTIVITY...

THE OTHER WAY.. TRULY.. ALMOST KILLED ME..

NOW i just float through life LIKE A BUTTERFLY and CAN sting like a bee.. if need BEE..;)

IT'S JUST THE BUTTERFLIES AND BEES FREE..

THAT'S STILL ALL..

IT
IS...:)

WITH OF COURSE THE DRAGON FLY AND THE ROACH AS THE TRUE SURVIVORS OF LIFE....

TO learn from Nature AND PRACTICE LIFE ALWAYS is to be FREE.. SURVIVE.. AND MOST IMPORTANTly TRULY LIVE... ALIVE... FULLy LIVE..LIVED..:)

THE reverse of that.. per liveVIL.. is JUST THAT OR.. deviLived..;)

Yes.. that's truly iconic...;)


And yes you are right,

I will rephrase that, art is as much sanity as much as it is insanity

It is a dilemma lol



aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,452

26 Feb 2015, 6:19 pm

Grommit wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Grommit wrote:
It is right though art is insanity because it causes you to look inside of yourself and it delves Into your thoughts, what you are inspired by. No two artist can ever be the same.


Honestly.. some folks think anything they haven't seen before is insanity.

And i for one am never born that way... but taken to the REAL Insanity

of attempting to control and stay same PER culture and religion

AND even science as same... but truly insane ..

IN MY BOOK.. AT LEAST..:)

THANK GOD..;)

LIFE IS SIMPLY A THRILL the OTHER way..:)

AND TOTALLY TRULY SANE..:)

CRAZY IS SANE.. haha!.. isn't that IRONIC...



One of the most hilarious things about that video is in the first comment

where some Interwebz literalist starts to argue that the stuff in the

video ain't ironic...

Polishing life..

is waste.. like polishing a car..

I used to spend hours on end polishing my Camaro..

Now I take my NEW Honda through the car wash once a year.. and don't paint the scratches...

I take my greatest pleasure

NOW

INTHE IMPERFECTION AND THE NON-REPEATABLE EXPERIMENT THAT IS THE HUMAN HEART.. SOUL.. AND SPIRIT..

MANIFEST
IN
the practice of
CREATION ACTIVITY...

THE OTHER WAY.. TRULY.. ALMOST KILLED ME..

NOW i just float through life LIKE A BUTTERFLY and CAN sting like a bee.. if need BEE..;)

IT'S JUST THE BUTTERFLIES AND BEES FREE..

THAT'S STILL ALL..

IT
IS...:)

WITH OF COURSE THE DRAGON FLY AND THE ROACH AS THE TRUE SURVIVORS OF LIFE....

TO learn from Nature AND PRACTICE LIFE ALWAYS is to be FREE.. SURVIVE.. AND MOST IMPORTANTly TRULY LIVE... ALIVE... FULLy LIVE..LIVED..:)

THE reverse of that.. per liveVIL.. is JUST THAT OR.. deviLived..;)

Yes.. that's truly iconic...;)


And yes you are right,

I will rephrase that, art is as much sanity as much as it is insanity

It is a dilemma lol


I can make things so complicated here... AND i know i do.. and that is.. what can expand minds.. not averse to change...

But truly off this computer.. I just dance and sing a song of life... with other flesh and blood human beings.. whether they want to join in or not... as a 'piper' of sorts...

Same stuff humans have always done.. but forget.. particularly after childhood.. puberty.. college.. and particularly marriage.. Haha! when comfort zones CAN come TO rule.... one's life in prison.. comfortably numb...eventually....

DEAD IN HEART.. SOUL.. AND SPIRIT...

Sometimes a most beautiful girl can block the STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN...

AND TRULY

THAT'S

IRONIC MY FRIEND..

AND ALMOST TRUE IN MY LIFE..

WHERE THE GREATEST GIFT AND LOVE

CAN BE THE GREATEST CHALLENGE

IN TRULY LOSING HEART.. SOUL..

AND SPIRIT...

THERE ARE NO EASY ANSWERS BUT TO LOOK WITHIN..

AND FEEL LIFE THE WAY IT WORKS

FOR one's self as you

SO ELOQUENTLY

TRUTH BEFORE..;)

:)

So I'll leave with this for now..

as I continue to stair A way to heaven..NOW..

where up is down..

and down is up..

so above..

so
be

low..:)

It it is what it is..
and i'll just be what
i
am..:)

if it's to be
it's up to me..

TO again..

'JUST DO IT'..;)


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick