Page 1 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2015, 2:20 am

As a demonstration I did make a thread proving racism against Caucasians exists and proving it is not justified the whole notion of being born white instantly makes you racist is racist thus proving racism even against Caucasians exists.It was locked and for good reason every one can be racist regardless of ethnicity it happens everywhere, is it ok to belittle and hate other ethnic groups? Of Course not! Nobody chose what ethnicity they were born so why mistreat them for being different let alone blame them for the actions of the past they have nothing to do with?FFS this is 2015 why does racism still go on? Why does the hate continue?

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Orangez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Mar 2015, 4:45 am

Racism is ok and same with sexism if you have statistics to back up your claim.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2015, 4:55 am

It is OK to be racist.

-We see this with Asian people complaining that college admissions are racist because the colleges want diversity, so they deny the over-represented high-achieving Asian students.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2015, 4:59 am

Orangez wrote:
i still don't find it ok so black people are more prone to stealing on statistics due to stereotypes its ok to assume all black people are thugs? That is racist and bigoted as well!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Orangez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Mar 2015, 5:01 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Orangez wrote:
i still don't find it ok so black people are more prone to stealing on statistics due to stereotypes its ok to assume all black people are thugs? That is racist and bigoted as well!

You used the wrong words. The result would be that they would more likely to be thugs. For example, if they where poor, black and from a single parent home then they would be more likely to commit a crime.

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2015, 5:33 am

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2015, 9:06 am

Doesn't everyone do that when another person enters the elevator?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2015, 9:29 am

It's really not okay to judge an individual based solely on stereotypes.

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2015, 9:35 am

I admit that I can be racist because I always think of people from my ethnicity better and would prefer them over others, but maybe racism is wrong because no one chooses their ancestors.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2015, 9:42 am

Racism is wrong because not everybody fits the stereotypes.

The whole concept of "race" is pretty erroneous as well.

A person's character is NOT determined by his/her skin color. It's determined by their upbringing, and their life experiences.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2015, 9:47 am

Magneto wrote:
Doesn't everyone do that when another person enters the elevator?

That's my experience. Humans are naturally suspicious of unfamiliar faces, no matter their race. At 5 months old, my child is developing stranger anxiety - as all babies do around that age. There's are several very good reasons that human beings are the dominant species on our planet, survival instincts being just one of them.

kraftiekorkie wrote:

That's both the beginning and the end of the discussion.

Quote:

A person's character is NOT determined by his/her skin color. It's determined by their upbringing, and their life experiences.

There are geographical trends towards certain characteristics, but again it is inappropriate to generalise based purely on location - even when the stereotypes are perceived as positive e.g. all Dubliners are charismatic, all Welsh people can sing well, etc.

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2015, 10:32 am

I played that elevator video to two classes last year.
Both classes comprised yr 11 & 12 students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
And both classes picked up on the flaws in the video.

Here's a better one:

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2015, 3:15 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

I would disagree. A person's personality is set by genetics. It might be partially influenced by their life experiences, but they cannot escape their programming. This is how doctors can justify aborting Down Syndrom people (i.e., these people cannot escape their genetic programming).

Second, the left wing people tend to promote DIVERSITY, so racism is accepted, liked, promoted. How do you feel about Diversity? As I state above, Asians face the most racial discrimination in college admissions, thanks to DIVERSITY.

Third, race is not erroenous, because many state/federal government agencies use it to determine a person's eligibility for stuff.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2015, 3:26 pm

I think a lot of racism comes xenophobia as well as willful ignorance.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2015, 3:55 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
As a demonstration I did make a thread proving racism against Caucasians exists and proving it is not justified the whole notion of being born white instantly makes you racist is racist thus proving racism even against Caucasians exists.It was locked and for good reason every one can be racist regardless of ethnicity it happens everywhere, is it ok to belittle and hate other ethnic groups? Of Course not! Nobody chose what ethnicity they were born so why mistreat them for being different let alone blame them for the actions of the past they have nothing to do with?FFS this is 2015 why does racism still go on? Why does the hate continue?

If Aliens attack Earth, I am throwing in my lot with the human race, even if most of the human race is neuro typical. The NTs warts and all are my people.

ruveyn

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2015, 5:21 pm

Narrator wrote:

That sick shite wasn't funny at all (unlike the title suggests). If the as*hole thinks she's a "b***h" and is motivated to make a "savage attack" just because someone moves away and clutches a purse, the womon was right to suspect him.