Page 9 of 9 [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,035
Location: temperate zone

28 Mar 2015, 4:56 am

Whathappened wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:
Rollo wrote:

Janissy wrote:
How about you spell out what Jewish people are doing to jeopardize anybody's culture,economy, happiness or people.
Be specific.


I doubt you really want to discuss examples. You probably just want someone to try providing some so you can impress everyone with your moral outrage.

So, you're being offered the opportunity to show that you're not a racist and anti-Semite, but you're turning it down?


No. He's refusing to respond to yet another attempt to bait into an argument that doesn't rely on logic or reason, but is tautological and elliptical, emotional & politically correct in nature.

This is the nature of political correctness. It disallows people full use of their capabilities for reason, for an irrational fear of "racism" which isn't object racism.......but only the phantom fear of being labeled a "racist." It is an attack, and an elliptically wielded weapon used as such to shut people down, and shut down objective, fair conversation.


So....you are saying that he IS racist, and that he IS antisemitic. But its unfair to CALL him a "racist", and an "antisemite" even though he is those things?



Rollo
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 26 Mar 2014
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 119

28 Mar 2015, 8:08 am

The_Walrus wrote:
Rollo wrote:

Janissy wrote:
How about you spell out what Jewish people are doing to jeopardize anybody's culture,economy, happiness or people.
Be specific.


I doubt you really want to discuss examples. You probably just want someone to try providing some so you can impress everyone with your moral outrage.

So, you're being offered the opportunity to show that you're not a racist and anti-Semite, but you're turning it down?


Janissy was talking to Whathappened. I just thought I'd offer my two cents worth.

Anyway, I like the idea that I should be grateful for being offered the opportunity to speak.

By the way, I'm always amused by the term 'racist and anti-Semite'. The implication there is that Jews are so much more important than everyone else that racism against them belongs in a category of its own. Is this what you believe?



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 72,270
Location: Queens, NYC

28 Mar 2015, 8:31 am

Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch.

We have MANY excellent, substantive threads in here.

This is just "one bad apple."

There's talk of a "Jewish Conspiracy"--that's the same ole Anti-Semitic garbage that has been spewed forth for years.

I'm a Jew--and I control nothing. I'm a working man with debts. There's no Cabal which would get me out of my obligations.

Same with just about every other Jew. And Gentile.

Get out in the world more, get to know real people.

By the way: I know my history. I know there has been genocide perpetuated by many ethnic groups, towards many ethnic groups.

BUT DOES IT MAKE IT RIGHT??????



Whathappened
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 17 Aug 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 107
Location: Texas

28 Mar 2015, 10:26 am

Rollo wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:
Rollo wrote:

Janissy wrote:
How about you spell out what Jewish people are doing to jeopardize anybody's culture,economy, happiness or people.
Be specific.


I doubt you really want to discuss examples. You probably just want someone to try providing some so you can impress everyone with your moral outrage.

So, you're being offered the opportunity to show that you're not a racist and anti-Semite, but you're turning it down?


Janissy was talking to Whathappened. I just thought I'd offer my two cents worth.

Anyway, I like the idea that I should be grateful for being offered the opportunity to speak.

By the way, I'm always amused by the term 'racist and anti-Semite'. The implication there is that Jews are so much more important than everyone else that racism against them belongs in a category of its own. Is this what you believe?



This was going to be my response, but he pretty much wrote it for me already, and so I'll just use it.

Yeah...sweet leaf. If you listen to what I've said and not, what you've tried to imagine what I said, a lot of it is factual - as in verifiable from multiple sources, but you're not interested in doing that.



Whathappened
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 17 Aug 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 107
Location: Texas

28 Mar 2015, 10:30 am

If you say the truth and that truth happens to involve someone of Jewish descent or heritage, you're labeled anti-Semitic.



drh1138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 498

28 Mar 2015, 11:56 am

Whathappened wrote:
If you say the truth and that truth happens to involve someone of Jewish descent or heritage, you're labeled anti-Semitic.


You've yet to actually establish anything you've said as 'fact'. This whole thread you've made assertions, and when pressed to present evidence, have come up with absolutely nothing. Frankly I'm surprised this thread is even still active, because you're clearly not interested in any actual dialogue.



em_tsuj
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2011
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,786

28 Mar 2015, 12:13 pm

Why has this thread not been locked? With all the furor about misogyny and racism and people advocating that comments disparaging specific groups of people be censored, why is all this anti-Jewish talk being allowed?

I feel personally threatened by this type of talk because allowing it while not allowing other types of negative posts implies approval for anti-semitism by this site. This is the ideology that put Jews in gas chambers and that Islamist hate groups use today to justify violence against Jews. OP, you are welcome to believe what you want, but don't disseminate your rhetoric here!



Last edited by em_tsuj on 28 Mar 2015, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 31,615
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

28 Mar 2015, 12:15 pm

Whathappened wrote:
Rollo wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:
Rollo wrote:

Janissy wrote:
How about you spell out what Jewish people are doing to jeopardize anybody's culture,economy, happiness or people.
Be specific.


I doubt you really want to discuss examples. You probably just want someone to try providing some so you can impress everyone with your moral outrage.

So, you're being offered the opportunity to show that you're not a racist and anti-Semite, but you're turning it down?


Janissy was talking to Whathappened. I just thought I'd offer my two cents worth.

Anyway, I like the idea that I should be grateful for being offered the opportunity to speak.

By the way, I'm always amused by the term 'racist and anti-Semite'. The implication there is that Jews are so much more important than everyone else that racism against them belongs in a category of its own. Is this what you believe?



This was going to be my response, but he pretty much wrote it for me already, and so I'll just use it.

Yeah...sweet leaf. If you listen to what I've said and not, what you've tried to imagine what I said, a lot of it is factual - as in verifiable from multiple sources, but you're not interested in doing that.



I have been reading what you post, and yes there are a couple things you've mentioned that are based in historical fact, but the Jewish conspiracy stuff actually is not factual. Also it is not factual to claim the wealthy elite prove there is a 'communist' conspiracy since its contradictory...communism in its actual form does not allow a disproportionately wealthy ruling class, just because Marx failed at creating a proper communist society does not mean what was created in its place is communism.

You seem to have already made up your mind that its an evil Jewish/communist conspiracy which there is no substantial evidence for....There is substantial evidence there is a wealthy elite class who has disproportionate wealth/power/resources compared to the majority on the planet who do have a heavy influence on the government in such a way the government is starting to be more concerned with keeping them happy than representing the people let alone serving the people and that type of thing leans more towards fascism than communism, if you actually go and look into what both of those actually are and how they actually differ.


_________________
Fascism is a disease.


Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 31,615
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

28 Mar 2015, 12:21 pm

Whathappened wrote:
If you say the truth and that truth happens to involve someone of Jewish descent or heritage, you're labeled anti-Semitic.


The truth being the great unproven Jewish conspiracy to ruin your life.... :roll:


_________________
Fascism is a disease.


Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 31,615
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

28 Mar 2015, 12:23 pm

em_tsuj wrote:
Why has this thread not been locked? With all the furor about misogyny and racism and people advocating that comments disparaging specific groups of people be censored, why is all this anti-Jewish talk being allowed?

I feel personally threatened by this type of talk because allowing it while not allowing other types of negative posts implies approval for anti-semitism by this site. This is the ideology that put Jews in gas chambers and that Islamist hate groups use today to justify violence against Jews. OP, you are welcome to believe what you want, but don't disseminate your rhetoric here!



I have seen plenty of other negative discussion allowed to go on here...I would not mistake this posters rhetoric for some kind of indirect approval for it.


_________________
Fascism is a disease.


Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 Oct 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,898

28 Mar 2015, 2:14 pm

well it hasn't been locked since there are too few mods to be checking every thread, and no one has reported it till now...