Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 2:43 pm

This probably sounds like something that would typically be in Art, Writing, and Music but there's a reason I think it fits well into PPR.

A lot of what people write these days in the way of novels, and particularly comics, is usually fiction and fantasy either for it's own sake or for the sake of exploring new angles of the genres. Often enough you'll have the authors perhaps put their own political commentary in and that can shape the story or be it's own side-thing but it's still fiction and fantasy that carries the main thrust of the story itself.

Alan Moore's work on this one goes a bit more controversial than usual because it actually addresses something that a lot of people would consider real and have considered real for maybe 2,500 years or more and it holds true to form based on their particular narrative. In that sense he's taking something that tends to be a highly controversial topic - magic and mysticism, Hermetic Qabalah and the sephira and paths of the Tree of Life, the 22 major trump of the tarot and Hebrew alphabet and their place on the ToL from the Hermetic Qabalist's perspective (this in particular was a 19th century innovation first made public by Eliphas Levi), even touching on sexual tantra and kundalini - walking the details out as illustrative fiction, ie. something that takes the ideas of people like Eliphas Levi, Papus, Dion Fortune, Israel Regardie, Aleister Crowley, Patanjali etc. and walks them out in example.

The comic is available on Amazon in a five-book format; I kind of wish they could have just come up with one hardback version even if it would have been a bit expensive, but overall I'm finding it a very interesting and educational read. It's clear to me that Alan did a heck of a lot of reading and research. I remember watching something of an autobiographical video and he mentioned that around his 40th birthday (1993'ish I think) he decided to freak his friends out by suggesting that he was a magician, but that suggesting it in a way made it come to life in ways he hadn't expected and he learned (like so many well-ensconced occultists always suggest) that you have to be very careful with your words - that words have power and if you call yourself something you have to be ready for the consequences of what that entails.

I finished book three of five last night - so far he seems to be rounding all the bases on the topics, albeit he hasn't touched on Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, or Martinism - he may or may not - but you can say that a lot of the inner-realm exploration that Sophie does as Promethea is related to travel on the tree of life and up and down the paths and sephira, she learns to use the four elemental weapons of the tarot (ie. wands, cups, swords, and pentacles), she learns about the entanglement of the physical world with the imaginative world - something along the lines of what Jung might have called the collective unconscious, Kabbalists/Qabalists would just call it Yetzirah or being more specific to the next stage above the physical world (ie. Malkuth) they'd refer to Yesod which means Foundation. Yesod is the part of the collective imagination closest to physicality where it's suggested that the latent forms that make up the material world are finally like film on the projector and they're ready to hit the screen as the end product.

This really can't be looked at as a philosophy born as new age in the 1960's or even western transcendentalism of the Victorian era from the standpoint that its raw components have been subjectively evidenced for a lot longer than that and there's a significant amount that happened between the era of Pythagoras and Plato and the era of the 1880's and the first Golden Dawn Isis-Urania lodge. Not only were Plotinus and his students something like seven hundred years after them along with the early Kabbalists but this is the kind of content that the grail legend of Merlin, King Arthur, etc. was based on. The renaissance as absolutely full of this in the form of the alchemist; not the puffers who were simply looking to make gold and strike it rich but those of the likes of Basil Valentine, Michael Maier, Thomas Vaughan, George Ripley, etc. who were really mystic transcendentalists using chemistry as a launch point for spiritual exploration. I had a time when, momentarily deciding that there was a good chance of Theosophy being of a decidedly malevolent origin, I took a look into the experiences of people like Theresa of Avila and John of the Cross - surprisingly, or maybe not so surprisingly, their experiences were not only a bit heterodox in terms of how people usually perceive the bible, but they were incredibly Jungian in their flavor and character, in fact John of the Cross's experiences seemed downright racy. When I read Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa's Three Books on Occult Philosophy (written first I believe in 1509), which I heard was considered the sourcebook on western magic, right off the top in volume one - natural magic - it conveyed that neoplatonism (ie. the pantheism/panentheism of people like Plato) was really the basis for how such things were suggested to work at all.

When I started reading up more on what the Golden Dawn and people in groups like Ordo Templi Orientis and Argentium Astrum (ie. A.'.A.'.) were doing they continually hammered on thing home - Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel, in Tiphareth (sphere 6 of the Tree of Life - Beauty - the seat of the Self), and that essentially their experiences were the same as those of people like John of the Cross - meeting something like an androgynous being of love and light that overwhelmed them with a love that really didn't know the kinds of proprietary boundaries that we delineate as a society, ie. it manifests the love of parent, of a sibling, of a friend, a mentor, and a lover indiscriminately. As a magician or mystic progresses toward Knowledge and Conversation they increasingly pick up bits and pieces of intuition from this being within them, at a certain given point (which the Golden Dawn diaspora, working from the cypher manuscripts call the grade of Adeptus Minor or 5=6 for grade 5, sephira 6) they have a full-on sensory introduction to this being, and from their first contact onward they continually learn to listen to this being more and more as this being is their truest self - a self pulled through many incarnations, far and away older than the given conscious self alive in the flesh hoping to get in touch with it.

To an esotericist or western mystic/magician this is the meaning of being 'born again of the spirit', where the worldly minded can't tell, like the wind, where they come and where they go because they're behavior is prioritized by a set or pattern that they haven't internally realized. The Holy Guardian Angel or Higher Self in this context however is simply a phase of the self - not the end of the line - and it also has higher emalgamations (the first 'dark night of the soul or first abyss is the lower self or the 'old man' dying to be absorbed into the higher self, the second dark night of the soul is the Higher Self dying to be absorbed into yet a higher form). In the eastern traditions the 'one man' is considered Atman, I haven't researched out all the details but Atman and the Kabbalists Adam Kadmon seem to ring similar. Much like in the gospels of John and Paul particularly where platonism abounds - Jesus as the 'true vine', the Christians as a collective as the 'body of Christ' - this seems to keep suggesting that archetypal man, in that sense, was born into physical manifestation as Jesus of Nazareth, died on the cross - ironically representative of both a symbol of the earth and of the four elements (the center of the four elements being their origin - aether or spirit).

That loops us right back around to the fourteen stanzas of the Emerald Tablet/Tabula Smaragdina perported to have been found by Apollonius of Tyana, first made famous in the writings of the Arabian alchemist Jabir - all things from the contemplation of the one thus all things born of one adaptation (paraphrase of stanza 3: http://www.sacred-texts.com/alc/emerald.htm )

All of these kinds of concepts play themselves out to one extent or another in the Promethea story and landscape. The comic is loaded with Alan's humor and social commentary on various topics, minor skirmishes between the science heroes and the paranormal heroes (ie. the various Prometheas), a mayor with multiple personalities (42 ironically), a guy named Benny Solomon summoning goetia for mob-style hits, a big self-pittying gorilla that keeps showing up on billboards and things of the like that.

What also catches my interest though is how things like this have a certain way of slipping through the cracks and going unnoticed. Initially I didn't want to buy this on Amazon, felt like supporting my local comic book store (my first time there really), I figured this being an Alan Moore title they'd have to have it - nope, hadn't had it in a few years, no demand. I think this is part of why I find myself a very big non-believer in conspiracy theories; I can't escape the impression that our world is filled with these attention bubbles that both include/exclude things based on where the general public's attention is directed. That can both make something super-popular or make it a hidden gem. You don't even need some kind of order of synarchs or power elites ( usual suspects like Kissinger et. al or otherwise) to hide knowledge from people when it's out there everywhere and not receiving much attention.

Aside from the esoteric contents the artwork is great (J H Williams III illustrated), the scripting can be a little tough at times to follow directionally across the pages but in several instances, particularly with the mobius strip episode, the layout style fits the scenes and their natural abstraction perfectly. Another element of the story is that Sophie's Promethea is supposed to bring the Apocalypse, part of why she has so many people and things trying to kill her, just that it's a very different Apocalypse than what the Revelation of John would suggest.

I guess I'm really not sure how to guide it from here - I know I just dropped a pretty heavy brick of information above. Questions, comments, etc. are all welcome. :)

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 5:07 pm

The premise sounds intriguing and perhaps from the same part of the bookshelf as Robert Anton Wilson's books. But I just can't. The comic format is a dealbreaker for me. I need by stories to be visual (movies) or verbal (text) but not a mashup mof both. It's just one of those things. Maybe he'll novelize it too and then I can read it.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 11:15 pm

Janissy wrote:
The premise sounds intriguing and perhaps from the same part of the bookshelf as Robert Anton Wilson's books.
That would probably be a good way to put it although I've heard RAW give speeches and know he has a lot of knowledge of the topics but I don't know the extent to which he wrote about the nuts and bolts of the systems versus the culture and people side of it.

Janissy wrote:
But I just can't. The comic format is a dealbreaker for me. I need by stories to be visual (movies) or verbal (text) but not a mashup mof both. It's just one of those things. Maybe he'll novelize it too and then I can read it.
I've never been partial to comics in particular but in this case I understood what Alan and JHW3 were trying to do. A lot of nonlinear devices were used that don't sit as well in film or novel; they were trying to use such delivery devices to go beyond the scope of what they believed either a novel or a movie could provide. I wouldn't doubt that this could eventually be made into a movie if the delivery was rebuilt to simulate similar effects but it would hit a few snags that I can think of: 1) It would take someone as intrepid with film as JHW3 to make that redesign sit right 2) half the movie would be CGI and otherworldy places, 3) the topic - Qabalah - alienates people fast, ie. it would be a box office flop no matter how well it was done.

I wouldn't tell you to read regardless, but I would still just say that I was quite impressed at what kind of information and the salience of it that he was able to pack into the story line.

A few of the things covered so far, like the other half of Crowley's 156 gematria between Babalon and Mary as flip-sides of the same coin of supernal mother was fascinating, it was also interesting to see the tidbit of trivia discussed/illustrated with the heptagram and the seven planets of ancient astrology (in their astrological order around the points) traced out on the star to give the days of the week in their official order. All that stuff which seems to tie back to a lot of the antiquated daily devices we have around us, linguistically speaking, or which trace the odd and occult threads of biblical and pagan mythology - that kind of stuff fascinates me both for the fact that on one side it's still very much alive and breathing in the nuts and bolts of our culture but also that it reinforces the integrity of not only the bible but also the ancient mystery schools as having really possessed something of advanced psychology that we're still years from really exploring scientifically to the extent that they did (sorry to both believing and debunking literalists alike - the bible and a lot of the pagan myths are very compressed and three-dimensional works). To think of, say, the black supernal mother, Binah - 'understanding' - who is also Saturn, and then to reach all the way into the deep orient where ahogday draws his pictures of Kali from, the goddess who wears a string of personalities around her neck in the same manner as the old New Year's Eve drawings of Saturn as grim reaper leading the years to their slaughter - these things seem to have an odd sort of conceptual grouping that finds a fascinating degree of consistency across cultures.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 6:59 pm

Thanks for providing all that information, and early on in my philosophy classes in College, back in the late 70's, including comparative religions, brings to me similar insights of cultural consistencies for the deeper archetypal insights of the human condition.

With that understanding, it is easier to come to see the true consistency of human nature condition relevancy in most religions, myths, literature, and truly all arts that express the internal human emotional emoting life of human being nature.

The problem has always been communicating the essence of innate truth and light of human being consistently but the same thing can be said about differing human languages and dialects that are truly evidence of the unique and similar nature of human beings.

The greaTEST thing about ART and the ART of the internal life of human emotions emoting action, is the experience is always unique and always changing, even from now to now.

Not surprisingly, humans attempt to box up reality in words and other cultural constructs, as systemizing order is an antidote for anxiety, per fear in general, of the unexpected.

However, sadly that disallows people from experiencing more of what truly innately, instinctually, and intuitively the human condition experienced more fully, even is.

Personal awareness of my innate instincts and intuition is almost non-existent in my work career, to the point of being so involved with cultural external noise that once a powerful enough storm named Ivan comes TO TURN OFF CULTURE, I have NO CHOICE BUT TO FACE THE INNER ME KEEPING ORDER IN an increasingly complex life of limitations, and expectations.

And truly I feel and ACT lost for five days, without power and culture, as truly I find then that culture literally functionally disables me for what I am born innately, instinctually and intuitively, as human being simply free in mind and body balance.

However, the power comes back on and I go back to the rat treadmill of culture moving in one sidewalk of limited and controlling direction and quickly forget there is more to life, than the hell of cultural expectations and limitations;

particularly, in working for the Federal Government in a weighted down, 'coffin' of death, in life, behind a screen in a scream of office sitting in one frigging spot of extremely small potential in human nature and life..:)

I like 'Kali', as Kali shows the dark of light as well as the light of dark of human nature and nature in general.

Those EAST Indian folks do live close to the earth, then, with more time to consider,

what the human condition even is, without being spoon fed

by others a cultural diet of restrictive and limiting ideas..:)

Anyway, I finally learn the extremely hard lesson that the answers lie within,

and are not always pulled out and or saved.:)

Aleister Crowley's influence is pervasive in modern culture, if you check out
some of the youtube videos the numerology and 666 hype is all over it.

For example I never noticed how the guy in the 23 video by Miley Cyrus
moves the b symbol that is shaped like a 6 on the 'BEAT' SPEAKER
PRECISELY THREE TIMES in the symbol of three 6's.

However, it is antagonistic toward fundamentalist Abrahamic religions as
Aleister Crowley was; overall, the general pop-cultural intended message
still rings true that humans should be able to follow their own true wills
when sought, found, and practiced with reasonable conditions of LOVE
without harming others.

And of course, Aleister Crowley, did the similar thing in his poetry about the
child sacrifices. and all of that as truly that stuff is still in the frigging old
testament anyway, as hypocrisy exposed was his mission, and truly
considering that Miley Cyrus and others are paying homage to it
58 years after his death, is sweet success, for changing the
world in some way, with lasting effect and affect.

And considering there was no Internet then,
all the hyperbolic PR, dam sure worked
to GET HIS MESSAGE OUT.

ONE THING I LEARNED ONLINE
YEARS AGO, IS NO ONE
LISTENS TO FOLKS
WHO ARE NOT
INVOLVED
IN SOME
FRIGGING KIND OF
CONTROVERSY.

SO YEAH, THERE'S NOT MUCH I DO..
HAHA! THAT IS NOT INTRICATELY AND
CREATIVELY PLANNED AND CARRIED OUT
EITHER.

AND IT WORKS as, the 1.1 million views of
my work shows on Google Plus.

But what can I say, I learn from
some very manipulative masters,
as that is not my nature,
but I have the ability
to copy
almost anything and everything

in human and/or 'other' nature..;)

And with that said this song comes
to mind that is also filled with
interesting symbolism
per the Perfect EARTH
storm of human
being, overall,
that is still
brewing as
'Cosmic
Consciousness' of sorts and 'Google LORE'.

And truly there is both Science and Art
to that 'Equation of Creativity'.

Some write Equations, others Watch,

and others Create and still others

DO a 'Trinity' of 'Three'..:)

And that ends with
another song
as well.....;)

God is an equal opportunity employer
of merit; no human rules GOD;
BUT any human can
VOLUNTEER
THAT HEARS
A 'CALL'..;)

WHEREVER HUMAN IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY
EXISTS, 'GOD SPEAKS'.
ANYTHING ELSE IS SIMPLY

A PARROT OR ROBOT OF WHAT IS PREVIOUSLY SAID AND OR DONE.

So here is A third song, and perhaps a Key of 'Sorts'..;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 1:07 am

aghogday wrote:

without harming others.

Alan Moore actually seems to have gleaned a lot of what he had in the comic from Thelema. He has AC throughout the comic, probably shows up at least six or seven times.

As far as Aleister Crowley's orientation to the Abrahamic traditions - it's a bit more complex than it first appears. After changing his name to add to 666 and then calling himself the Great Beast you read his stuff or look at his theology and he seems to treat Jesus about the same as he treats Pan, Dionysus, Osiris, etc. (technically in his line of belief Jesus is simply the latest version of Osiris). His Ra Hoor Khut quotes in part III of Liber A Vel Legis are more than a little caustic to most of the world religions (Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism get the same treatment as Christianity in that spot). He was also known to have written under a pseudonym, pretending to be a catholic nun, in which he wrote a book of devotions to Mary (Amphora); when people found him out he said that they were originally devotions to Isis however since Mary was the new Isis he figured he'd get better readership that way - from that I'd alsi have to take his 'Let Mary inviolate be torn upon wheels' bit with a grain of salt.

In a lot of ways it seems like he was doing the Andy Kaufman thing years before Andy Kaufman was born.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 11:24 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
aghogday wrote:

without harming others.

Alan Moore actually seems to have gleaned a lot of what he had in the comic from Thelema. He has AC throughout the comic, probably shows up at least six or seven times.

As far as Aleister Crowley's orientation to the Abrahamic traditions - it's a bit more complex than it first appears. After changing his name to add to 666 and then calling himself the Great Beast you read his stuff or look at his theology and he seems to treat Jesus about the same as he treats Pan, Dionysus, Osiris, etc. (technically in his line of belief Jesus is simply the latest version of Osiris). His Ra Hoor Khut quotes in part III of Liber A Vel Legis are more than a little caustic to most of the world religions (Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism get the same treatment as Christianity in that spot). He was also known to have written under a pseudonym, pretending to be a catholic nun, in which he wrote a book of devotions to Mary (Amphora); when people found him out he said that they were originally devotions to Isis however since Mary was the new Isis he figured he'd get better readership that way - from that I'd alsi have to take his 'Let Mary inviolate be torn upon wheels' bit with a grain of salt.

In a lot of ways it seems like he was doing the Andy Kaufman thing years before Andy Kaufman was born.

Oh yes, Aleister's disdain for all 'dogmatic' reasoning religions is apparent from the get go in the "Book of the Law" where the voice of 'spirit' is a wild and 'passionate' voice.

Perhaps the greatest contribution of Aleister, is raising awareness truly of the 'magick' of sexuality'/sensuality and how that combined with creativity truly does 'come' in real life results in action that are greater without the sexual element in human creativity.

Yes, even science shows now and truly vindicates, at least in part, why Aleister intuitively through 'spirit' 'comes' to know, and most IMPORTANTLY IMAGINES AND CREATES.

SEXUALITY IS TABOO, AND in general physicality, per the animal element of human beings is avoided and or disregarded, in most of philosophy and religion, as of the lesser 'mind' when it comes to the absolute requirement for emotional regulation and sensory integration balance of mind with balance of body leading the mind, instead of the body 'sitting silently' in the reality of life.

But of course, as most of us here KNOW, the thinking mind, can become the thinking mind, can become the thinking mind and etc., so on...

And truly, I believe MOST all folks who are genetically predisposed to higher Standard IQ ways of accomplishments in our modern western ways of school and work requirements, whether that be math or philosophy or even frigging working as the cashier at Walmart or the CEO OF a major corporation are MOST all pre-disposed to a life more limited by thinking mechanically than MORE fully experiencing life in mind and BODY balance, as our primitive ancestors and current so-called primitives continue to exist, AS BEFORE, IN MORE EARTHY BODILY WAYS OF EXPERIENCING THE ENVIRONMENT, rather than watching from a distance in one's mind.

The story is predictable. The young woman with the long dress in Christian school, gets to junior college and is mixed in with the 'rest of the tribe', and next THING 'ya know, she is in the back of the 'truck', with every eligible 'bachelor'.

Taboo is intoxicating. Perhaps the greateST turn on for me, is a Muslim Woman with beautiful eyes to the Windows of her desiring soul, covering the rest of the gift that is 'her'. AND OF COURSE, now for the average Muslim Man, who has the same 'ideas', if he lives in America, he can hook up to the internet, and do a search on Arab women masturbating, and 'release' his 'inner' frustrations.

I suppose that Aleister understood this intuitively and 'RAN WITH IT', WITH ALL HIS MIGHT, too, like our modern PORNOGRAPHERS DO, who understand human nature too..;)

But truly, Taboo of natural human sexuality is the source of great aggression in frustrated testosterone fueled males, and to take away the source of natural human propensity, whether that be in covered heads or long dresses for fundamentalIST LEANING Christian men in the U.S., leads to stuff like patriarchal homophobes and 'ISIL' the 'politically correct' term for the 'Virgin Mary ISIS'.

AND THAT IS PERHAPS IS A MOST IRONIC STATEMENT OF HUMAN NATURE AND REPRESSED WAYS OF CULTURAL LIFE,
YET.

At least for folks like you and me, who 'see' a little DEEPER..;)

Honestly when the 'cat' comes out of the bag, folks get relaxed and sex isn't nearly the BIG AGGRESSIVE FRUSTRATING 'DI** HEAD', WHEN THE 'CAT' STAYS LOCKED IN A BOX, OR under a long dress, etc....

So now, young folks exposed to pornography equally, somewhat equally, from a young age of raging hormones, are not so obsessed with OH GOD I GOTTA TRY THIS, AS IT WILL FEEL SO GOOD, AND I WANNA FIND OUT ABOUT WHAT IT'S LIKE, WHEN THEY see it casually like a dog or cat, whenever they want to hook up to the INFO HIGHWAY OF PORN.

AND OH GOD, THE RESULTS OF THIS ARE SO CLEAR TO ME NOW, WHEN AN 18 to 21 year old women/girl, comes up to this 54 old man; ME rave dancing like a ballerina mix of martial arts dance on speed, and aggressively rubs her rear up AND down on the front of me.

It's just a 'HUMAN Bonobo thingy', to make human MORE PEACEFUL, and getting together or hooking up; or whatever a reality.

But truly where there are more 'BONOBOS' around to play with; why stop with one, particularly when doing the actual act, has so many 'nasty' potential consequences attached to THAT.

SO IN OTHER WORDS IT IS MUCH BETTER TO PLAY WITH CLOTHES ON, than getting an STD, or unwanted PREGNANCY.

And these girls never 'come' alone, they run in matriarchal packs of protecting females, in case things get, out of 'hand'. And truly for many of them a female 'front' WILL do as well as male 'front' to use the rear to rub up on, although it's not quite as aggressive looking when they do it to other females.

My experience rave dancing has been an exploration of the 'seedier' elements of modern human nature expressed; YES unleashed, in sensual, sexual ways.

And truly my reams of evidence in anecdotal findings now after 52 weeks, does suggest that humans are indeed very much like BONOBOS, IN SEXUAL FREEDOM AND PEACE MAKING 'RITUALS', THAN AGGRESSIVE CHIMPANZEES, WHEN SET FREE AS NATURE CAN BE!

THESE WOMEN IN MATRIARCHAL PACKS ENJOY THEIR sexual FREEDOM AND AT THE SAME time keep the men in line from getting too aggressive with safety in numbers of the GENERALLY, weaker, SO-CALLED opposite sex.

And truly it's interesting as when one of the friends observe them getting too 'aggressive' with me, they often come and 'snatch' them away from their aggressive 'rear' ways of being, to make sure they do not go 'all the way', somewhere else.

But the thing is they physically and emotionally connect to each other and are not even afraid to do that in a sensual sexual way with other women that creates a mighty bond of love and protection between them.

Yes, Aleiester's dream of SEXUALITY UNLEASHED and RELEASED IN THE MAGICK PEACE 'PILL', YES 'THE PILL' OF THE 'NEW AGE', IS COMING TRUE, STILL INSPIRED BY THAT 'VOICE OF HUMAN SEXUAL FREEDOM MORE IMPORTANT IN MY OBSERVING EYES, THAN ANYTHING ELSE, HE HAS OFFERED THROUGH THE 'VINE' OF MODERN sexual liberating music with visual eye candy GALORE.

AND ALMOST ALL TOP FEMALE MUSIC ARTISTS, ARE ALL ABOUT THE T&A, AS TRULY THE T&A, IS A MAGIC 'PILL' FOR VICARIOUS PLEASURE, CREATIVITY, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY PEACE, AND ironically enough, reduced population of the human race, if the T&A can spread far enough to so-called patriarchal fundamentalist leaning ways, whether cultural or religious.

Yes, GOD given human nature, when unleashed and released WORKS IN NATURAL GOD GIVEN HUMANITY BALANCE.

AND THE RAVE DANCE HALL, IS A MICROCOSM, OF WHAT MAY BE TO

'COME'.

MIX THE CREATIVE SPIRIT OF A REFORMED T&A GOSPEL SINGER LIKE KATY PERRY, BEYONCE, AND RIHANNA AND SCIENCE BASED SEX MAGICK IS UNLEASHED AND RELEASED FOR THE MASSES, IN VICARIOUS VIRTUAL SYNERGY OF CREATIVE PEACE PIPE PLEASURE DOPAMINE POWER!

THAT YOUTUBE THINGY IS A POWERFUL FORCE TRULY that makes entropy a small force AS A SMART PHONE NOW IS THE EQUIVALENT OF AN ATOMIC HIGHER POWER FUELING HUMAN IMAGINATION, CREATIVITY AND PRODUCTIVITY; IN OTHER WORDS MAKING FULLER HUMANITY DREAMS COME TRUE!

YES, THE 'IPHONE' AND ALL ITS COUSINS, IS NOT ONLY A TRULY 'MAGICK'
DEVICE, it is also the progenitor truly of the 'BONOBO HUMAN' COME BACK FROM THE 'DEAD',

UNDER LONG DRESSES AND COVERED HEADS....

PERHAPS IT'S WHAT TRULY BELONGS IN THE EASTER BASKET ON SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES....

Anyway my philosophy of life, is playing on YOUTUBE ALL THE TIME. I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO 'RIGHT' IT DOWN.

IT'S LIKE THE ACTION COMING BEFORE THE WORD, AS IT ALWAYS HAS IN TRUTH OF HUMAN BODY AND MIND BALANCE.

THE GREAtest human potential ever remains the same.....

Anyway, thanks TECH, for the inspiration, as you likely know by now, like the ICE PRINCESS from 'Frozen', I love to let it go and flow here in words, or even at the gym, where I sound more like a gorilla than a human.

Back to nature, in all ways is the place for this born free, 'LiON; yes, POSITIVE ion with AN L for LOVE..:)

And with that said, a tribute to ice princesses who have escaped the long dresses and head dresses in all places where human live IN YOUTUBE WAY.

Males have a lot of catching up to do, to dance like a ballerina mixed martial artist, like me, to attract women like 'flying to light'..(:;)

Sexuality/SENSUALITY is a spectrum and until males GET IT LIKE BOOTIE DANCING WOMEN ALREADY GET IT, they are going to be left 'behind', in the so-called war of the sexes.

Mr. 'Flo Rida' still doesn't GET IT FULLY BUT his 'BI-female' dancers in A FULLER HUMAN SENSUALITY/SEXUALITY SPECTRUM do....GET HeR DONE toGEThEr!

MOST WOMEN HAVE BI-SEXUAL INCLINATIONS AND THAT'S NOT HARD FOR THE DISCERNING SEXUAL/SENSUAL EYE TO SEE WHEN THEY ARE COVERED UP OR NOT.

TO UNDERTAND THE DEEPEST DESIRES OF THE FEMALE SEXUAL/SENSUAL NATURE IS TO CONNECT LIKE THAT AS EVERY FRIGGING ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC MALE 'PHYSICIAN' HAS DONE FROM 'ELVIS' TO 'KISS', AND MORE...

YEAH, I can get fist bumps all night when I wear my T-shirt of FIREY EYED DRAGON, AT RAVE DANCING FROM MALES BUT WHEN I WEAR THE ICE PRINCESS T-SHIRT THAT'S WHEN some girls GO WILD.

OH GOD, BEING A PARTICIPANT ANTHROPOLOGY OBSERVER, IS never quite this FUN IN COLLEGE, ALTHOUGH I DID GET TO MASSAGE MY FELLOW FEMALE PEER STUDENT, WHEN we ARE assigned to 'work' together in a CLASS ASSIGNMENT in a LAMAZE CLASS, interesting ENOUGH FOR ME, Hmm.. BUTT NOT 'neARLY' as interesting as THE BOOTIE DANCES..;) ON RAVE DANCE NIGHT!..:)

ME THE SOBER ONE ALWAYS THOUGH, OF COURSE, to keep my wedding ring SECURE!

SADLY ALEISTER WRECKED HIS HEALTH WITH DRUGS.

TRULY DRUGS ARE NOT NECESSARY, WITH A MIND AND BODY BALANCE INTOXICATED AS FREE.

PEOPLE CAN SEE THE BLISS WRITTEN ALL OVER MAY FACE WHEN I DANCE, AND EVEN BEFORE IN LIFE; WITHOUT FAIL,
ALMOST EVERY WEEK FOR 52 WEEKS OF DANCE, some folks ASKING ME WHAT I'M ON, AND IF THEY CAN PLEASE HAVE SOME.

UNFORTUNATELY, I CANNOT WRITE A PRESCRIPTION FOR THE HIGHER POWER OF GOD WITHIN ME; I CAN ONLY SHOW 'EM HOW IT'S DONE, AND HOPE THEY PICK UP THEIR GAME IN MIND AND BODY BALANCE FLOW IN FRIGGING JUST LETTING HUMAN GOD GIVEN NATURE GO, BABY, GO!..:)

BUT anyway, here's that video that I used to headline my laTEST BLOG POST, FOR NOW..:)

Haha! the Intro sounds like the 'Wheel of Fortune', in 'other words', of course..;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick