Do you believe in a shared/ collective conciousness?

Page 3 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

guzzle
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 7:33 pm

starfox wrote:
Synchronicity in the way I mean could be called 'meaningful coincidences'.

Say for example you are going to a job interview on a Friday but for whatever reason you were late and lost your chance because they have other candidates to see.

You're really mad and thinking that you must find work because your running out of money and then you see a 'hiring' sign in a window; you enquire about it and the manager tells you they're holding group interviews that same day. You attend the interview and then get the job which starts on Monday.

Or

You're wanting a certain item from the shop and you find out its on offer when you get there.

Maybe you guys have better example :P

I call that serendipity. :mrgreen:

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 10:16 pm

DancingDanny wrote:
Quote:
Truly I train at a higher level, objectively speaking than a young Olympic Athlete, and why I can and have literally danced ballet/martial arts free style dance all around accomplished young ballet student women, at the club where I dance, where they cannot keep up with me longer than 30 minutes during my 3 to 4 hours routine there were I do not have to take a break or a drink of water. My ballet female friend who is somewhere between the ages of 18 to 21, asks me how I get away with it, with other folks telling me I must be on some kind of drug to be able to do that asking me for some.

Haha, I have actually had the 'drugs' question put up to me once. I think I answered it without stopping, and I said I was just drinking beer. They were surprised. I'm like 5'9, 260lbs. and I don't put a lot into exercise in the rest of my life, so I have to go grab a beer or a water sometimes to keep my edge and dehydration from bowling me over. I have a music video right here, where I'm performing under a rather limited way. I made this with a band that I knew liked my enthusiasm.

Thanks for sharing Danny, and I can see the creative joy in your artistic expression of both dance and creative art in the entire production of the video.

Keep up the GREAT INNOVATIVE creative PRACTICE, and there is no telling where you will go NEXT!..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 11:32 pm

Truly, synchronicity is no force of 'Quantum' human subconscious, 'DREAMTIME', coming to the surface of the conscious mind AND BODY IN BALANCE, in 'Acausal' connecting principle, per INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP DYNAMIC psychological meaningfulness, to scoff AT.

IN enduring the first two years of the worst pain known to mankind, described as such, in medical literature, including crucifixion, AS
'that' is a hot topic of this week THAT I did experience during all waking hours for close to 66 months;

it IS not a question OF IF I want to commit suicide, as I love my life more than I CAN imagine anyone else loving their life, before I fell ill with this literally described suicide disease, with never ever a thought of suicide before I fell ill;

YES, I carry a metal chain in my bicycle basket, as riding a bicycle cools my head off, mediating the Dysautonomia, I suffered through, too, where I would NOT become faint, like I would, walking in the Summer months, without a breeze around the block;

Causing additional stress THAT an autonomic nervous system that no longer controls my heart rate and blood pressure in synch well, becomes worse with the elevated temperatures of my much larger than average head. Larger human heads do retain, more heat, specific to this issue, and this is why, overall, one finds cranial capacities slightly larger in colder latitudes, on average, like Russia for example, compared to countries close to the equator.

I picke out an area, some miles from home, on a road named Martin road to find an escape if the pain becomes so horrifying that I can literally no longer bare it, where I can hang myself, WITHOUT MISTAKE, IN HOPES NO ONE WILL FIND THE BODY.

Yes, a horrifying thing to have to consider but a utility for experiencing a pain like teeth drilled without Novocaine that affects my right eye and ear, during all waking hours.

Anyway, SYNCHRONICITY LITERALLY AND METAPHORICALLY SAVES MY LIFE, THEN, AS

DURING MY DARKEST days of pain, my wife has a dream where she and her dead grandmother are HANGING ORNAMENTS ON A TREE, SPECIFICALLY, ON MARTIN ROAD.

MY wife had never ever mentioned that Road, per topic of conversation in our entire two decade marriage, and she awoke in the morning telling me about IT, in my darkest days of despair with the severe pain, considering THAT TREE THAT SAME DAY, FOR MY ESCAPE.

SHE SAYS, then THAT IS THE STRANGEST DREAM, WHY THE HELL DID I DREAM ABOUT MARTIN ROAD.

SHE HAS NO IDEA, then, I have the chain in the bicycle basket, or what I am contemplating, and I never tell her about the chain, until I completely recover, from the pain disorder, three years later.

HOWEVER, I KNEW THAT DREAM WAS FOR ME, IN SYNCHRONICITY WAY, AND TRULY 'A MESSAGE of Sychronicity OF SORTS', FROM ALLTHATIS AKA GOD, THAT I HAVE MORE THINGS TO DO IN THIS LIFE.

AFTER THAT NO MATTER HOW BAD THE PAIN GETS, I NEVER CONSIDER SUICIDE AGAIN, IN MY THOUGHT PROCESS; HOWEVER, I do not TAKE THE CHAIN OUT OF THAT BASKET, UNTIL I RECOVER, IN THE END OF JULY, IN 2013.

THE GOD OF NATURE, IS ONE STRANGE FORCE.

STRANGER THAN FICTION, PER PARAPHRASED QUOTE FROM MARK TWAIN, AS FICTION HAS TO MAKE SENSE, TO SELL BOOKS, BUT NAH, REALITY DOES NOT HAVE TO MAKE SENSE, AND DOES NOT ALWAYS MAKE SENSE EVEN WHEN IT MAKES THE BEST SENSE OF ALL,

LIKE A WIFE HAVING A little dream about her grandmother and her hanging ornaments on a tree, ON A VERY SPECIAL MARTIN ROAD.

That IS my only experience of Synchronicity, during my fullest illness days, except at the beginning when I AM attempting to walk around the block with my wife, when I first leave work, feeling an incredible sensation of time slowing down, and my wife states immediately after THAT; OH MY GOD, IT FEELS LIKE TIME JUST SLOWED DOWN.

THAT'S THE FIRST AND LAST TIME THAT EVER HAPPENED;

EXCEPT, TWO YEARS EARLIER, IN 2006, I HAVE THE SENSATION OF TIME SPEEDING UP, UNTIL THAT DATE IN AROUND MARCH OF 2008, WHEN IT SLOWS DOWN, AND I never tell my wife about that, then, IN 2006, as it is too strange, I think, to make sense to anyone, as it may be here, as well, and she didn't make any mention of recognizing it herself, at that time, in 2006.

I am in a state of Creative Flow with ALLTHATIS, PER MOTHER NATURE TRUE, ALMOST CONTINUOUSLY NOW, AS A FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT PERSON WHOSE WIFE TAKES CARE OF ALL THE 'mechanized mind and body, DETAILS, OF RUNNING A HOME.

AS, MENTIONED EARLIER, I EXPERIENCE LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF SYNCHRONICITIES,
IN SOME DAYS OF MY CREATIVE EFFORTS;
AND TRULY WHEN ONE IS WORKING WITH THE GOD OF NATURE IN EMOTIONAL/IMAGINATION/CREATIVE/INSTINCTUAL/INTUITIVE ACTIVITIES,
INSTEAD OF AGAINST THE HUMAN CREATIVE INSTINCT
IN MECHANICAL COGNITION ACTIVITIES,

THAT IS when Synchronicity CAN become almost a way life, instead of the exception of non-creating mechanized human minds, where one is so out of mind and body balance for true human creativity that the experience of 'GOD WINKS' AND OR SYNCHRONICITY MAY BE CLOSE TO NON-EXISTENT.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2015, 12:09 pm

And, here is my latest PROOF, not only of a Shared/Collective Consciousness AND THE PHENOMENON OF SYNCHRONICITY; BUT ALSO PROOF OF GOD, for folks who can 'see' and 'hear',

a little deeper with MORE THAN eYES AND eARS.

http://katiemiafrederick.com/2015/03/30/six-magick/

THERE ARE literally AND METAPHORICALLY over 100 synchronicities,

if not over 200, depending on who is viewing the potential

OF THAT IN THE linked one effort blog post,

IN THIS ONE 'small' 7588 word effort, as the '7000 word man', haha!, per one of those synchronicities, as named here before on this Internet SITE, by someone else, when it is far from the literal truth, at around 1000 words or so, per post, on average.

Now I limit that to size of singular efforts in blog post links, as to not 'kill' the server capacity of the website here, HA! ha!..;)

Anyway, the first synchronicity per title of the post, SiX MAGiCK, is my birthday is 6/6/60, not including THAT in the actual post, as I like to keep some things interesting, and 'partially hidden', just for FUN!..;)

And that fact, alone, IS 'synchronicitily' 'strange' enough to spark fear in the eyes of fundamentalist Christian
cash register operators, checking my I.D., back in the days of my early 40's, where I have a beer once in a while, getting carded still then for looking unusually young, for whatever reason, for my chronological age then, as well, as now;

although I've only been carded once, at the club where I go to dance, now, by a REALLY EXTRA-CAUTIOUS DOORMAN, WHO PROBABLY WANTS TO MAKE SURE, I AM NOT AN UNDERCOVER COP, WITH MY COOL SUNGLASSES AND 'LAW ENFORCEMENT' HAIR-CUT, TESTING HIM AS SUCH..;)

ThERE IS NORMAL INTELLIGENCE, per so-called cultural definitions of THAT;

AND THEN THERE IS EXTRA-NORMAL INTELLIGENCE

AND OR E.T. intelligence, like mine.

I celebrate that, with no qualms or worries...

As I am FREE BABY, ALL NATURAL,

ALL THE TIME NOW, yes, NOW,

WITH THE GOD OF MOTHER NATURE TRUE

in TRUTH AND LIGHT, AKA ILLUMINATI, heHE!..)!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMNQfaDuuzk]

starfox
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2015, 12:23 pm

Why do you write in capitals?

You know I can't understand that right..... Please write in plain english

Destruction and creation are 2 sides of the same coin.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2015, 12:45 pm

starfox wrote:
Why do you write in capitals?

You know I can't understand that right..... Please write in plain english

I actually have no earthly idea why, IN MY
UNIVERSE, AT LEAST,

WHY,

you would not be able to understand it.

THAT makes no sense to me.

I have no problem understanding it.

But thanks for letting me know.

To appease you, I will not comment anymore

here in this thread, at all, since you started it,

for NOW, at least.

But to BE CRYSTAL CLEAR, AND TO LET YOU KNOW,
this is how I communicate, so if you find me elsewhere, I suggest
you just scroll past me, like I do NOT EXIST..:)

Smiles, and have a nice now..:)

Using caps is a common literary device to enhance emotion in language
for people who enjoy human emotion. It is also an alternative to
using the bolding function that is clunky to say the least, here.

And finally, I do not adhere to just the 'Queen's English', i FIND IT BORING,
and chose to play and create with it, beyond the RULE and rules of others,

Otherwise known as TRUE HUMAN LIFE SET FREE, IN ALL THE WAYS
HUMAN POTENTIAL CAN COME TO FRUITION, IN REAL FLESH AND BLOOD LIFE..:)

Last edited by aghogday on 30 Mar 2015, 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

starfox
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2015, 12:48 pm

Why don't you simplify things :)

Destruction and creation are 2 sides of the same coin.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2015, 12:53 pm

starfox wrote:
Why don't you simplify things :)

Cause, as I clearly, or hopefully clearly stated in the post above;
perhaps you didn't catch the edit;
I find simplicity boring, and instead, will and make real life
dreams come true..:)

IN both words and flesh.

That takes REAL FLESH
AND BLOOD
work, and NOT
just following the
steps
of
others..:)
COME
BEFORE..;)

DancingDanny
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Mar 2015, 7:49 pm

aghogday wrote:
DancingDanny wrote:
Quote:
Truly I train at a higher level, objectively speaking than a young Olympic Athlete, and why I can and have literally danced ballet/martial arts free style dance all around accomplished young ballet student women, at the club where I dance, where they cannot keep up with me longer than 30 minutes during my 3 to 4 hours routine there were I do not have to take a break or a drink of water. My ballet female friend who is somewhere between the ages of 18 to 21, asks me how I get away with it, with other folks telling me I must be on some kind of drug to be able to do that asking me for some.

Haha, I have actually had the 'drugs' question put up to me once. I think I answered it without stopping, and I said I was just drinking beer. They were surprised. I'm like 5'9, 260lbs. and I don't put a lot into exercise in the rest of my life, so I have to go grab a beer or a water sometimes to keep my edge and dehydration from bowling me over. I have a music video right here, where I'm performing under a rather limited way. I made this with a band that I knew liked my enthusiasm.

Thanks for sharing Danny, and I can see the creative joy in your artistic expression of both dance and creative art in the entire production of the video.

Keep up the GREAT INNOVATIVE creative PRACTICE, and there is no telling where you will go NEXT!..:)

Thanks, but this whole thing isn't going to take me to the next level or anything. Everyone around here, they're just too dumb and absorbed into their friends to care about me.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2015, 6:42 pm

DancingDanny wrote:
aghogday wrote:
DancingDanny wrote:
Quote:

Thanks, but this whole thing isn't going to take me to the next level or anything. Everyone around here, they're just too dumb and absorbed into their friends to care about me.

I have great difficulty most of my life in concern of how folks cared or did not care for the way I fit in, in life.

After finding out as an over 5-year, shut-in with illness; that truly most people were using me for intellectual abilities at work and didn't give a damn about me, when I got sick that I HAVE to start caring as much about me. as I care for other folks state of mind and being, in relationship to me.

When I came off that illness I put my iPhone ear buds in and just danced and shut the rest of the world out, and sure folks thought I was crazy but more than anything I wanted to be viewed as crazy, as vanilla kindness doesn't get anyone anywhere.

It is the movers and the shakers that are remembered, and truly loved; not the conformers who are worried about what other folks think.

I see that potential in you, and doubt you will have to wait like I did at age 53, to see it more fully realized, in whatever next step eventually comes.

I have more friends and admirers in real life now, 'cause I admire myself, and allow others to admire or not.

To love one's self is the path to truly unconditionally love others, as truly there is nothing to lose, as love is already
the gift experienced in giving to self and others..:)

There is no doubt in my mind that you will take this further, Dancing Danny.

Best wishes..:)