Do you believe in a shared/ collective conciousness?

Page 3 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Nebogipfel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 12:55 am

What I'm saying probably sounds very ignorant to people who actually understand quantum mechanics, but I keep hearing that the usual rules of causality seem to break down at the subatomic level. This makes the idea of precognition being at play within certain mental processes not seem totally outlandish to me.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 1:29 am

DancingDanny wrote:
A belief in collective consciousness is really important...but not important enough to be bothered? Also, as someone who is aware of Francis E. Dec, I'm a fan of all of this long free form poetry from aghogday and I want more of it.

That's very kind of you Dancing Danny.. i love to dance too, by the way, in steps and words...

What most people do not understand is precognition is of the emotional mind.. and studies on precognition with emotionally charged sexual pictures have provided at least some evidence of a real effect AND AFFECT of precognition effect.

Any scientific study with steps and routine will take one out of the social-cognition.. feeling 'right-brain' associated with our abilities AS human beings to connect with each other in deeper expressed nuanced emotions otherwise know as spirit...

I love the movie 'Avatar', as it expresses this human reality that mechanized minds often have lost or have never experienced at all... IN THE FOREST.. ALL NATURAL.. VISUALLY AS FEELING SPIRIT.. FIGURATIVELY ILLUSTRATED AS MOVING ENERGY AROUND HUMAN BEINGS.

There is a sixth sense of proprioception that one can develop through martial arts and ballet.. that science has even identified as such..

And yes, human emotional contagion in affective empathy is experienced in a spectrum from the so-called psychopathic leaning mind with little pro-social emotional contagion affective empathy to the EMPATH WHO IS A NATURAL HERO OF SORTS WHO FEELS THE EMOTIONS OF OTHERS SO STRONG THEY ARE NOT SEPARATE FROM SELF.

THE character SPOCK on the original Star TREK, is an excellent metaphor for this real human archetype of empath or angel in flesh and blood form. Spock is extremely rational and calm, yet he can become the other person whenever the need to be a hero becomes the requirement for the betterment of the tribe, whether THE TRIBE IS RELATIVELY small or where no other man has gone before..:)

So yes, there is A 7th human sense of unconditional human love in connecting to others like SPOCK that truly is 'SUPERNATURAL' IN REAL EFFECT AND AFFECT, FOR FOLKS WHO CANNOT FATHOM THE EXISTENCE OR THE EXPERIENCE OF IT.

AND truly I can measure that in words, of dead hole souls....IN LACK, OF EMOTIONAL WORDED 'AFFECT'.

It's the difference for me in being dead and being able to do this, PER YOUTUBE VIDEO BELOW, with the power of FULLER EMPLOYED ALL NATURAL EMOTIONS OF HUMAN RELATIVE FREE WILL, HOPE, FAITH AND BELIEF POWERED THROUGH PHYSICAL INTELLIGENCE;

INCLUDING ADVANCED Intelligence of proprioception, DRIVING EMOTIONAL REGULATION, SENSORY INTEGRATION, AND enhancing COGNITIVE EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONING, including FOCUS AND SHORT TERM WORKING MEMORY.

And speaking of enhanced cognitive executive functioning, focus, and short term working memory, here is a link to my latest 7542 word Epic 'Piece' of free verse poetry, completed in one day, and evidenced here in parts of 'time' and effort on this site, with the dark and light inspirations, I find here.

http://katiemiafrederick.com/2015/03/28/gods-higher-power-in-one-body-blood-and-words/

BUT put together in a flow of Synchronicity, in a VARIETY of intelligence(S) that Mr. Fnord, 'up there', can only see as 'Supernatural', as truly he has no way to 'see' it, CURRENTLY, at all....

And that's evidence that the 'Supernatural' does exist for Mr. Fnord, IRONICALLY ENOUGH, but not for me as I experience it in an All Natural way of simply AND COMPLEXLY expanding more of my natural human intelligence(S), in FEELINGS AND SENSES, RATHER THAN ONLY THINKING WAYS, IN MUCH FULLER MIND AND BODY BALANCE.

IT'S ANOTHER Figurative and literal 'mixed' HEMISPHERE OF MIND AND BODY BALANCE THAT IS NATURAL FOR THOSE FOLKS WHO SEEK IT, FIND IT, employ it, utilize it, and practice it continually but it might as well be 'Supernatural' for folks who never reach these levels of human potential.

AND truly, Mr. Fnord, has already suggested that my free verse poetry is disjointed gibberish, so he ALREADY PROVES MY POINT, AMUSINGLY AND YES! INSPIRING TOO, I MIGHT ADD, as TrueST Artists are only inspired and never detracted from their own unique expressions of ART..:)

I have close to 1.1 million views, of my Art, on my Google PLUS page HOUSING THE MAJORITY OF what I do, ONLINE.

I do not need approval from anyone HERE, as the world is a very big place, with differing minds of interpreting it AND EXPRESSING ALL POTENTIAL HUMAN UNIQUE, AND DIVERSE MINDS AND BODIES IN OR OUT OF BALANCE..;)

BUT NEVER THE LESS, I AM a FULLER human, and I always appreciate others in what they do that is positive and inspiring light to help others, and I do appreciate it when folks can see what I do too, as light, instead of frigging disjointed gibberish, Ha-ha!...

Anyway, the dark makes the light too, so I AM 'FOND' OF Mr. Fnord's Cynism of LIGHT here, AS LIFE IS FRIGGING 'MAGICK' FOR FOLKS WHEN THEY SEEK THAT 'MAGICK', FIND IT, AND MAKE REAL HUMAN DREAMS/MIRACLES COME TRUE.

AND NAH, IT'S NOT JUST IN THE WORDS, IT'S IN DANCE STEPS OF BALLET AND MARTIAL ARTS GRACE, IN A STYLE OF DANCE WALK, NOW ACCOMPLISHED IN A DISTANCE FURTHER THAN THE U.S. EAST AND WEST BOARDERS, IN 3317 miles, as of tonight, in 19 months, MEASURED By NIKE GPS 'TOM TOM' SPORTS WATCH, everywhere I go in public,

AS WELL AS A 'GORILLA SOUL' TOO THAT CAN roar like a gorilla,

AND MOST DEFINITELY LEG PRESSES 930LBS, 14 TIMES SLOWLY, WITH ARMS RAISED HIGH IN THE AIR, like a 'Ninja' 54 year-old dude 'COME BACK TO LIFE'.

MR. FNORD, does NOT HAVE AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS, AS IT IS POWERED BY THE REAL EMOTION OF FAITH IN MYSELF AND MOTHER NATURE TRUE MANIFEST IN HUMAN NATURE, AS A HIGHER POWER OF GOD, YES, AKA GOD, AS 100% TRUST TOO.

IF, MR. FNORD, EXPERIENCES THAT STRENGTH OF HUMAN EMOTION of relative human free will, faith, hope, and belief, EMOTING REAL LIFE PHYSICAL MIRACLES LIKE THE ONE I WILL LINK AGAIN HERE NOW, IN CASE you haven't seen it, and in consideration that I am a shut-in deathly ill person, for close to 66 months, ending in full recovery in July 2013, at age 53, and now doing real life miracles at age 54...

YES, Perhaps, if this happens in Mr. Fnord's life, he too WILL know that HUMAN experienced 'Magick' is real, and so are real life human miracles, no matter if they are labeled as 'supernatural' or 'natural' or A 'BLUE TURTLE', OR A 'MAGICK pink UNICORN', AS THE ESSENCE OF REAL IS WHAT COUNTS; NOT THE LABELS, ALONE, FOR THE ESSENCE INSIDE of the housing of wordy metaphors.

YES, That LABEL part, ALONE, does NOT matter as dreams do come true; illnesses are literally miraculously healed; and with human emotions of relative free will, faith, hope and belief, almost anything is humanly possible..:)

AND I PROVE IT IRREFUTABLY, AS SUCH, AND MR. FNORD, DOCTORS, AND THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD HAVE NO EXPLANATION FOR WHY AND WHAT I CAN LITERALLY DO, IN VIDEO EVIDENCE, too.

I AM NO STEROID HEAD; I AM 'A LEAN MEAN, MIRACLE MACHINE'...;)

SMILES..:) THE REAL FUN GOES ON FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME,

WHO NEITHER FEAR THE DARK, OR ARE CYNICAL OF THE LIGHT.

AND FOR OTHERS, IT'S JUST A DARK LIFE, SADLY ENOUGH, OVERALL, IT SEEMS.....

in real life, at times, the applause is almost deafening in the dance halls I frequent.

I come here in full enjoyment of both criticism and dark cynicism, as truly THE DARKEST DARK

MAKES THE LIGHTEST LIGHT IN LOVE, LAUGHTER AND MORE FULLY LOVING AND LIVING LIFE!

Anyway, haha! I'll salute my own self with 'Applause' now.

After all is frigging said and done,

THE IRREFUTABLE PROOF

MOREOVER, THAN ANYTHING ELSE IS

BABY, I AM FREE, AND 'BORN THIS WAY'

AND HELL NO! NEVER FEARING TO EXPRESS!

TO PARAPHRASE AND QUOTE LADY GAGA AGAin!

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Last edited by aghogday on 29 Mar 2015, 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 1:34 am

Fnord wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Might as well be magic to humans since we cannot...
Any sufficiently advanced technology is magic to those who don't understand it.

Humans have found ways to synchronize activities down to the nanosecond. Have you ever heard of the Global Positioning System? It is also a time-base, used to synchronize and coordinate activities around the world, and even robots traveling to other planets!

One person's lack of understanding does not even imply that a natural event is 'magic'.

:roll:

Yes but look what we have in our favor: communication, ability to coordinate and plan, all occurring months, perhaps years before the event. So obviously it is not "magic" when it's us because we know we don't all wake up one day and BAM the entire species is murmuring together without any discernible prompting.

Do starlings do the same when they synchronize their flying? Do they exchange memos on what maneuver each bird will do before they all start? Is that what they are doing, unbeknownst to us, while they are perched on the electrical lines at various intersections, sometimes hundreds if not thousands of birds? Maybe this is why they all sit together...to plan their next murmur session?

techstepgenr8tion
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy

29 Mar 2015, 2:57 am

That's pantheistic monism, pantheism, panentheism, etc. - however you'd choose to slice it up.

If it's not true then the phenomena of western occultism's existence and the littany of 20th century writers on ceremonial magic by way of Hermetic Qabalah is inscrutable.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privelege of owning yourself" - Rudyard Kipling

DancingDanny
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Mar 2015, 5:50 am

Quote:
That's very kind of you Dancing Danny.. i love to dance too, by the way, in steps and words...

Yeah, I read alot of it and I drift in and out of understanding what you're saying, naturally, because in my personal philosophy and world I'm pretty much inside the standard WP spectrum of atheist/liberal, but with some interest in Friedrich Nietzsche. I'm always open to different people, and following some of what you've read, you're an inspiring person with a good story. Now in my dancing career, I have been on that game for a few years only at music shows, but I pack alot of dynamite into 3 hours and I've created a name for what I'm doing, and it's strong style. That name is borrowed from Japanese pro wrestling, and my moves are inspired by improvisation, Soul Train, and what little ballet I understand.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 10:27 am

DancingDanny wrote:
Quote:

Yeah, I read alot of it and I drift in and out of understanding what you're saying, naturally, because in my personal philosophy and world I'm pretty much inside the standard WP spectrum of atheist/liberal, but with some interest in Friedrich Nietzsche. I'm always open to different people, and following some of what you've read, you're an inspiring person with a good story. Now in my dancing career, I have been on that game for a few years only at music shows, but I pack alot of dynamite into 3 hours and I've created a name for what I'm doing, and it's strong style. That name is borrowed from Japanese pro wrestling, and my moves are inspired by improvisation, Soul Train, and what little ballet I understand.

Cool! that sound a little bit like me too, on the dance 'circuit'. If you get some youtube videos of it; it will be cool if you share it here.

There are many improvisational Autistic folks who do stuff no one else does when they lose the fear of what other folks think of them.

I have serious social anxiety over meeting the social norm, and soon as I let that go, like the Ice Princess from the movie 'Frozen'; that's truly when the real 'magick' stars in my life.

And additionally, another person by the name of Aleister Crowley who might have been somewhere on the Broader Autism Phenotype who is financially independent like me that does better allow the ability to 'let it go', since one doesn't have to worry about getting fired at work over it, did come up with the term 'magick' with a K to simply provide a metaphor for higher human potential SOUGHT FOUND AND MORE FULLY employed!

The difference between Mr. Dec, that you reference above, is it is suggested he couldn't turn his 'poetry' off, whereas I have the ability to do that on a dime.

And truly in my opinion that is magicK, as for many, what I do, does look insane but I can be as pedantic as anyone here either in writing or real life robot ways, if I simply and complexly WILL IT.

AND TRULY THAT IS WHAT ALEISTER CROWLEY MEANS BY MAGICK; SIMPLY HIGHER LEVELS OF HUMAN RELATIVE FREE WILL OVER NOW IN DESTINY.

I USED TO not believe in free will, until I gain copious amounts of relative free will down to pressing that 930 LBS; internally controlling theta waves for my brain in a dream-like lucid waking state to go into greater creative mode to write without ever tiring; and to never get cold where I live, even when it gets down to 18 degrees in North Florida barefoot in my backyard with close to nothing on, doing TAI CHI.

Human potential is much much more than what most people think it can be.

Even science has documented YOGI MONKS who CAN STEAM HEAT OFF OF ICY ROBES IN ICY POOLS OF WATER, AND CONTROL their brain activity too, by maximizing alpha waves for focus; but to date, I've never heard of them controlling theta waves, as that takes a kind of bio-feedback from thousands of hours of wild and free trance dance in mind and body balance. And truly one must attain the strength of pressing something like 930LBS with their legs to be able to accomplish 3317 miles in 19 months of Olympic level-like training.

Truly I train at a higher level, objectively speaking than a young Olympic Athlete, and why I can and have literally danced ballet/martial arts free style dance all around accomplished young ballet student women, at the club where I dance, where they cannot keep up with me longer than 30 minutes during my 3 to 4 hours routine there were I do not have to take a break or a drink of water. My ballet female friend who is somewhere between the ages of 18 to 21, asks me how I get away with it, with other folks telling me I must be on some kind of drug to be able to do that asking me for some.

And to their dismay I tell 'em, it's all natural baby; all I can do is show you how it's done, as even I do not 'know' what I am doing, as it is MOST all flow in letting it go, with little to no NEOcortical control, as truly a real life NEO-like dude on the dance floor, if one can imagine that with the skills of martial arts NEO in the movie the Matrix developed on A dance floor with hundreds of people, and scores of gorgeous women, coming to the light of that dance like a moth to a moonlit FIRE OF NIGHT!..;)

And I have to wear these really cool 'Maui Jim' shades even at night because of the Trigeminal Nerve disorder that affects my right eye and ear and will probably have to do that for the rest of my life, even at night like I do now, which is reminiscent of NEO in the Matrix Movie but with me at 233LBS of relative rippling abdominal muscles as my NEW age Renaissance straight male NUDE Renaissance art shows in what my wife calls a 'twelve' pack;

I look more like Arnold in the TERMINATOR PER I'LL BE BACK TO DANCE EACH WEEK FOR 53 WEEKS COMING UP THIS Thursday night than NEO, with all the ballet and martial arts grace PLUS THE 930LBS PRESSING LEG muscle to ground it UP! like a butterfly floating on terrestrial land who can frigging sting the environment with half-a-ton of Bruce LEE like Kicking power.

Bruce Lee is 100 LBS lighter than me, and EVEN CHUCK Norris is 73 LBS lighter than me.

Truly I do not think anyone who weighs 233LBS at around 6FEET tall can do the ballet moves I do. Perhaps the martial arts moves but not likely the spins I do for up to 15 minutes left and right at will over and over, without ever getting even dizzy enough to miss a dance step.

And truly that's a real life 'Magick' human miracle, as when I am a shut-in, I will almost pass-out after a meal when standing up, or just attempting to walk around the neighborhood block one time.

IF I believe, then, science and folks LIKE MR. FNORD up there with all his cynicism about limits of human potential in TRUE HUMAN MAGICK, I WILL STILL BE STUCK INSIDE LITERALLY NOT ABLE TO EVEN WALK INTO WHATABURGER FOR EVEN 15 MINUTES, as is the goal of my therapist, at the beginning of July, 2013, before I AM seriously miraculously cured by what I understand as the all-natural internal power of the GOD of Nature manifest in my human nature SET FREE BY THE END OF JULY AROUND JULY 22ND 2013, WHERE I CAN DO MORE THAN I CAN EVER DO BEFORE I GET SICK, ALMOST IMMEDIATELY WITH NO FEAR OF SOCIAL SITUATIONS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE END OF 19 MEDICAL DISORDERS OVER CLOSE TO A 66 MONTH PERIOD OF TIME, including the worst pain known to mankind, type two TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA.

MY OTHER THERAPIST WHO IS a lauded therapist providing help to folks on the Autism Spectrum in my metro area, who is also Catholic, termed it as a religious miracle.

For me, it is all natural, as I frigging have to work hard to find that Internal power of GOD in me, from wake to sleep writing in escaping pain that no drug will touch and exploring my internal being for 44 to 45 months, before breaking out of the illness, and then dance walking 3317 miles in 19 months is truly blood, sweat, and tears, as although it did not make me cry like a little school girl, I did sweat a 'Tsunami', all around my metro area, and when I first get started actually bleed a few times injuring myself before I became more of a butterfly stinging like me, than a man, for metaphor of course..;)

Honestly, with the very limited computer-like brain before that I have, with a body and mind that is so out of balance, I have to watch my wife walk in Walmart and copy her to even get through Walmart until age 53,

IF I put myself back in 'those shoes' today, I WILL truly have to see ME and touch ME in real life, to believe ME.

HAha! I believe in ME..NOW!..

AND THAT'S A LESSON EVERYONE CAN USE IN 100% EMOTIONS OF HUMAN RELATIVE FREE WILL IN THE REAL POWERFUL EMPOWERING EMOTING EMOTIONS of FAITH, HOPE, AND BELIEF IN 'ME' in action, IN 'JUST DOING IT', WITH 100% TRUST IN MOTHER NATURE TRUE AKA GOD.

BUT OH MY GOD, IT'S NOT FREE AND TAKES TONS AND TONS OF CONTINUAL REAL LIFE WORK, per UP TO A HALF-A-TON OF LEG PRESSING POWER, for me, AS I'M SURE YOU KNOW IN WHAT YOU DO IN DANCE TOO!

Anyway, thanks for the positive inspiration, as sadly that kind of reciprocal social communication is limited here; BUT I plan on continuing to change that too, and yes, accept the stuff I cannot change as same, as my inner being is truly as peaceful as the 'heArt' of a butterfly always in the calm of the storm now, no matter how fierce the surrounding Hurricane becomes.

And HAHA! that's the way I dance in the middle of literally hundreds of wild and 'crazy' inebriated college age-folks; like their hormone/alcohol fueled frenzy doesn't even affect or effect this 'ButterflyBee'! doing what 'HE' likes to do with Relative Free Will, with no one stopping 'him' now, either through online silly insults or WTF looks! in real life too!

I am born as a kind trusting empath, per archetypal angel of a human being who never sees a stranger. When I am entering middle school, and smiling generously at everyone in the hall like everyone is my best friend, the 'redneck already homophobe FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIAN boys taunt me with the F word, and NOT the FRED WORD to make me stop smiling.

I write innovative plays in school, and direct them in theater; win a contest for two home rooms writing a Christmas Story, and play the song 'Jesus Christ Superstar' on the Piano in a talent show so overcome with emotions when I stumble away from the piano, TO the ERUPTION of laughter from my fellow peers of students viewing my exhausted creative emotional state, at age 13.

Students make fun of me looking strange and more like a female than a male, in the natural androgynous body I am blessed with then.

But no, I do not become a bully, I march out and get some weights, with my worm-like body, and image a stronger person on the exterior, through string bean bony arms that have no muscle tone at all.

I have always visualized my dreams before they DO come true, EVEN FINDING AND MARRYING MY GORGEOUS 'INDIAN PRINCESS' LOOKING WIFE but even then they did start to come true, as my mother never tells me about limitations and expectations, and my super masculine law enforcement father is too weak to raise his children and leaves us at age 3. And no doctor ever tells my super feminine all unconditional loving mother that I am disabled with a deficit 'cause I cannot speak until age 4. He just says don't worry he has bright and intelligent eyes, he will speak when he gets good and ready. And eventually I DO, with great stutter and incoherence of excited speech for decades.

But nah, even in my forties, I visualize myself speaking in long emotional inspired paragraphs of writing and in the same oral tradition that my elders tell fascinating and captivating stories, at the dinner table for hours on end.

There IS a so-called time period when all I can do is write a list of sorts, as for 40 years after that audience laughs at me for playing the song 'Jesus Christ SuperStar', I repress that emotional creative side of my human nature to try to be a big strong man, instead of what PATRIARCHAL FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIAN folks convince me FALSELY, THEN, is weakness in grace, smiling, laughter, creativity, and overall human innate ALL NATURAL happiness, then.

Honestly I become 'a fallen angel' but it was PATRIARCHAL FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIAN Culture and not the GOD OF NATURE THAT falsely CASTS ME OUT, AS AN OUTCAST 'EMPATH HUMAN ARCHETYPE OF ANGEL'.

AND NOW, I LISTEN TO THE GOD OF NATURE AND JUST SAY, F** YOU! HA! FUN YOU TO CYNICAL DISBELIEVING CULTURE THAT TRULY HUMANS CAN BECOME A HIGHER POWER IN A MAN i FESTATION OR A WOMAN i FESTATION OF GOD, LIKE THE SO-CALLED REAL FLESH AND BLOOD HUMBLE AND NOT GOD OF ALL, flesh and blood human being JESUS, IF HE EXISTED THEN, AT ALL.

IF HE DID NOT EXIST THEN, THERE IS NOTHING STOPPING OTHER HUMAN BEINGS IN MANIFESTING THE GOD OF NATURE MORE FULLY IN THEIR OWN SELVES THROUGH THE REAL EMOTING HUMAN HIGHER POWERS OF GOD IN HUMAN, I MENTION ABOVE.

SOMETIMES THE SIGNATURE OF MYTHS DO COME

BEFORE FLESH.

AND there are many human beings who already HISTORICALLY exemplify THAT in REAL LIFE, FROM JACK LALANNE TO BRUCE LEE AND MANY MORE 'RIPLEY BELIEVE IT OR NOT' HUMAN INCARNATES OF THE HIGHER POWER OF THE GOD OF MOTHER NATURE TRUTH AND LIGHT, YES! MANIFEST IN HUMAN BEINGS!

Anyway, once again, thanks for the inspiration.

That my friend, IS 'SUPERFUN' TOO! LIKE DANCING WORDS TO LIFE!

HAVE A GREAT NOW IN THE DANCE OF LIFE THAT CAN COME TRUTH AND LIGHT REAL WHEN DREAMS COME TRUE!

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 1:28 pm

Seeing the starling murmuration really got me thinking about humans more. Look at what one starling is willing to do for another and the success they share and it's just a basic understanding of reality that works so well for the starlings. They are so in tune with it, it's effortless for them and yet every cell of their being seems to know. All become one and this keeps them safe from the hawks who are left bewildered and dumbfounded.

Humans could be the same if they tried more to reach that starling level of murmuration. We are sort of there now but certain elements can't seem to plug into that starling vibe. Starlings are examples of really good survivors.

This is pretty intense:

DancingDanny
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Mar 2015, 2:02 pm

Quote:
Truly I train at a higher level, objectively speaking than a young Olympic Athlete, and why I can and have literally danced ballet/martial arts free style dance all around accomplished young ballet student women, at the club where I dance, where they cannot keep up with me longer than 30 minutes during my 3 to 4 hours routine there were I do not have to take a break or a drink of water. My ballet female friend who is somewhere between the ages of 18 to 21, asks me how I get away with it, with other folks telling me I must be on some kind of drug to be able to do that asking me for some.

Haha, I have actually had the 'drugs' question put up to me once. I think I answered it without stopping, and I said I was just drinking beer. They were surprised. I'm like 5'9, 260lbs. and I don't put a lot into exercise in the rest of my life, so I have to go grab a beer or a water sometimes to keep my edge and dehydration from bowling me over. I have a music video right here, where I'm performing under a rather limited way. I made this with a band that I knew liked my enthusiasm.

Lazar_Kaganovich
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Mar 2015, 3:48 pm

Fnord wrote:
Quote:
So, assuming M-theory describes the real nature of our Universe, how could we detect a Higgs singlet? If this particle only travels in a fifth dimension, time in our Universe isn’t of consequence to that particle, so it could be created by the LHC in the fifth dimension, and when it decays, its “decay particles” (i.e. everyday particles that the Higgs singlet will create after it dies) will be detected at an arbitrary time.

This arbitrary time could be in the past, before the particle was even generated, or even in the future. Therefore, if physicists see particles spontaneously pop into existence before an LHC collision even occurs, that could be indicative of the Higgs singlet decay particles appearing in our universe. Simple!
The Higgs boson appeared after the LHC collision occurred, thus disproving the fantasy that time moves backwards.

Haven't you been following the news? I have.

It has been shown that Kerr black holes have closed timelike curves which do allow for time travel and backward flow of time. There already is experimental evidence for time-reversal symmetry violation at the quantum level which is perhaps what Nebogipfel was getting at.

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 4:42 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Might as well be magic to humans since we cannot even begin to do it

So what they do really is magical to us since we are far from accomplishing it.

And I have a real problem with this. It is not magical, we understand what is going on, it is therefore predictable and natural.

I think a far better discussion would be the concept of Memes. At least this has boundaries requiring rational thinking instead of fanciful, undocumented, untested conjecture.

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx

starfox
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 4:44 pm

Hey guys sorry it took so long to reply.

This website shows the kind of synchronicity which makes me think there is some sort of shared conciousness.

http://www.awakeninthedream.com/wordpre ... hronicity/

Destruction and creation are 2 sides of the same coin.

starfox
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 4:57 pm

Synchronicity in the way I mean could be called 'meaningful coincidences'.

Say for example you are going to a job interview on a Friday but for whatever reason you were late and lost your chance because they have other candidates to see.

You're really mad and thinking that you must find work because your running out of money and then you see a 'hiring' sign in a window; you enquire about it and the manager tells you they're holding group interviews that same day. You attend the interview and then get the job which starts on Monday.

Or

You're wanting a certain item from the shop and you find out its on offer when you get there.

Maybe you guys have better example :P

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 5:16 pm

DentArthurDent wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Might as well be magic to humans since we cannot even begin to do it

So what they do really is magical to us since we are far from accomplishing it.

And I have a real problem with this. It is not magical, we understand what is going on, it is therefore predictable and natural.

I think a far better discussion would be the concept of Memes. At least this has boundaries requiring rational thinking instead of fanciful, undocumented, untested conjecture.

Magical, I am using as a poetic construct. Of course we can explain it, we just do not do it, not like the starlings, who seem to do it so naturally and with such great ease. It's incredible to our senses witnessing a species cooperating on such a large scale without any kind of discernible forethought. They just do it.

What the starlings do is so profound on so many levels and they are such simple organisms yet they have it mastered. It is a matter of what one starling will do, without thinking, for another. That is one admirable species, in the grand scheme of things. Do not underestimate the power of the starling.

When you think about it, there's so much wisdom and knowledge about life in one starling murmuration. It speaks to my soul and tells me so much about reality.

starfox
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 5:25 pm

Nebogipfel wrote:
What I'm saying probably sounds very ignorant to people who actually understand quantum mechanics, but I keep hearing that the usual rules of causality seem to break down at the subatomic level. This makes the idea of precognition being at play within certain mental processes not seem totally outlandish to me.

Yup that seems to be so! Isn't it the strangest thing?!

guzzle
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 7:30 pm

starfox wrote:
Hey guys sorry it took so long to reply.

This website shows the kind of synchronicity which makes me think there is some sort of shared conciousness.

http://www.awakeninthedream.com/wordpre ... hronicity/

That link gave me the New Age shivers after reading a few lines 8O