Page 4 of 82 [ 1307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 82  Next

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2015, 2:15 am

I really don't want another Bush in the Whitehouse. If the election was right now, I'd vote for Trump in a second. We'll be lucky if there is even a country left by the next election.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2015, 2:30 am

I like his stance on securing the border, the other top candidates are so PC on this issue.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2015, 4:31 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Man, I wish Elizabeth Warren would run, because she'd make Trump - like all of Wall Street - crap his pants.

I would fear for her safety should she run.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2015, 8:11 am

nurseangela wrote:
I really don't want another Bush in the Whitehouse. If the election was right now, I'd vote for Trump in a second. We'll be lucky if there is even a country left by the next election.

Really, how exactly will we not have a country by the 2016 election???

steelysunshine
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Jul 2015, 8:24 am

I want Trump so very much to win the Republican nomination. I can imagine the debates. The question is "If elected President what would you do to cause economic growth in the United States."

Democratic Candidate: "I would raise taxes on the wealthiest Americans and expand Social Security while reducing military spending and invest in our infrastructure."

Donald Trump: "Look (points into the audience) an illegal alien, deport him."

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2015, 8:26 am

pcuser wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

If I told you what I really think, then the topic would get totally off of what this thread is about. One thing though is if illegal aliens keep coming into the country, this country won't be able to sustain it - where's the money going to come from? This country is already trillions in debt.

Try going into a country as an illegal - like Mexico, China or Russia. You'd be thrown into a jail so quick it would make your head spin. Trump is right about getting the borders under control, but its probably way too late now.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2015, 8:33 am

nurseangela wrote:
pcuser wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

If I told you what I really think, then the topic would get totally off of what this thread is about. One thing though is if illegal aliens keep coming into the country, this country won't be able to sustain it - where's the money going to come from? This country is already trillions in debt.

Try going into a country as an illegal - like Mexico, China or Russia. You'd be thrown into a jail so quick it would make your head spin. Trump is right about getting the borders under control, but its probably way too late now.

Paranoid much???

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2015, 8:51 am

pcuser wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Now I'm really po'd. Lets talk about the Dream Act that our current President is wanting to push through. These kids that want their education paid for are Americans, but only because their parents came into this country ILLEGALLY and had them here. So now our President wants to let these children also be able to bring their families here too. What?! Do you know how many people that would be? And these illegals that will be able to stay here will want jobs and healthcare and places to stay - all things that should be going to Americans first. Anyone who thinks that that all makes sense then you better get on out there and bust your butt working cause you're going to be having a lot of extra people to support and a whole lot of mouths to feed and clothe and vaccinate and educate and on and on it goes.

Darn, I flunked.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2015, 9:43 am

nurseangela wrote:
pcuser wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Now I'm really po'd. Lets talk about the Dream Act that our current President is wanting to push through. These kids that want their education paid for are Americans, but only because their parents came into this country ILLEGALLY and had them here. So now our President wants to let these children also be able to bring their families here too. What?! Do you know how many people that would be? And these illegals that will be able to stay here will want jobs and healthcare and places to stay - all things that should be going to Americans first. Anyone who thinks that that all makes sense then you better get on out there and bust your butt working cause you're going to be having a lot of extra people to support and a whole lot of mouths to feed and clothe and vaccinate and educate and on and on it goes.

Oh, that... OK, I'll be holding my breath until then...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2015, 10:04 am

Not to change the drift of the conversation, but I thought I just had to say it: Trump said he supports "traditional marriage." He supports traditional marriage so much that he got married four times! :lol:

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

12 Jul 2015, 10:16 am

blauSamstag wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Can you believe that that windbag is ahead in the Republican Presidential polls?

Absolutely. He says all the things that the base likes to hear.

And the base is capable of selecting a candidate, but not capable of electing a president.

My crazy pipe dream right now is a Trump v. Sanders race, because Sanders could win that with his eyes closed.

Trump has made noises about a 3rd party run. If he does that i could kiss him on the lips myself, because he'll split the right wing and guarantee a democratic win.

Those are probably the only ways Sanders could win. Whichever party pitches a candidate who is closer to the centre will win, and Sanders is a long way from the centre (not that that's necessarily a bad thing). To be honest, I'm not sure Trump wouldn't beat him.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

12 Jul 2015, 1:07 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Can you believe that that windbag is ahead in the Republican Presidential polls?

And the base is capable of selecting a candidate, but not capable of electing a president.

My crazy pipe dream right now is a Trump v. Sanders race, because Sanders could win that with his eyes closed.

Trump has made noises about a 3rd party run. If he does that i could kiss him on the lips myself, because he'll split the right wing and guarantee a democratic win.

Those are probably the only ways Sanders could win. Whichever party pitches a candidate who is closer to the centre will win, and Sanders is a long way from the centre (not that that's necessarily a bad thing). To be honest, I'm not sure Trump wouldn't beat him.

I would imagine in that scenario there would be an establishment third party candidate, probably some unholy union between the establishment of the two parties. Get like John McCain and Michael Bloomberg. :eew:

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2015, 3:42 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

The center between our two parties or the center between the two major wings of political thought?

At any rate, I think Hillary was, and is, to the right of Obama.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2015, 5:30 pm

nurseangela wrote:
pcuser wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

By calling immigrants "aliens" you are dehumanizing them, which is not different from the nazi propaganda about jews and other various propaganda from various groups to justify exclusion at best and genocides at worst.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2015, 7:53 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Not to change the drift of the conversation, but I thought I just had to say it: Trump said he supports "traditional marriage." He supports traditional marriage so much that he got married four times! :lol:

trump needs to borrow a more eloquent page from the governator, who said "I support gay marriage as long as it is between a man and a woman." :lmao:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2015, 7:56 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

trump needs to borrow a more eloquent page from the governator, who said "I support gay marriage as long as it is between a man and a woman." :lmao:

Did he really say that? And if so, was he actually serious?