Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 Jun 2015, 6:27 pm

blauSamstag wrote:
It should maybe be pointed out that while homosexual behavior is observed throughout the animal kingdom, obligate homosexuality appears to be unique to homo sapiens.

Not unique by any means, there are some rams who will only mate with other rams as well as species of fruit fly with exclusively homosexual behaviour triggered by a single gene change.

There are also a lot of species where males and females only meet to mate, and spend most of their time engaging in homosexual behaviour. I would suggest that we would have little trouble accepting a person who did this as gay or lesbian.

Of course, it's hard to tell whether an individual animal actually only gets sexual with one sex throughout their whole lifespan...

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2015, 9:35 am

blauSamstag wrote:
It should maybe be pointed out that while homosexual behavior is observed throughout the animal kingdom, obligate homosexuality appears to be unique to homo sapiens.

(;CAUTION; MONOLOGUE CROSSING:)

Humans beings closest primate cousin; the bonobo, regularly engages in promiscuous sexual behavior with both heterosexual and homosexual behavior to temper aggression and violence.

The effect of this is a much more peaceful 'culture' of primate species as compared to the Chimp variety of primate that is innately ordered as patriarchal 'culture'.

Sexuality is a powerful innate instinct for both domination and cooperation.

Sexuality freely expressed and shared by all members of a species as the Bonobo way of life shows is the best way for peaceful cooperation among primates.

Additionally, the Bonobo species is a matriarchal leaning species where the socially cooperative bi-sexual females dominate lesser social cooperative males through the act of standing together.

Interestingly, increasingly women are doing that now; homosexual marriages have just now been vindicated as legal across the 50 states in the U.S.; so yes, the human species is attempting to return to 'bonobo' roots of living. Even in dance halls today slow dances are replaced by bootie dancing where the women freely rub up against each other. And yes, unless you've been lately, as I go every week now for 64 weeks this new free way of lesbian leaning behavior may be out of your cultural purview.

And yes, I live in the most patriarchal area in the U.S., as assessed by sociologists. And one of the most conservative areas as well. But as we know many males don't mind watching women rub up against each other. Or perhaps you don't know; and that's okay too; but yeah that is a common male turn on. And no, guys don't mind watching at all on the dance floor where I visit that is rated as one of the top 100 dance clubs in America.

Oh, miscellaneous note; generally speaking, I am considered the best dancer there. I have no problem expressing both the feminine side of my nature in ballet and the masculine side in kick butt martial arts skills.

I get the bootie dances from the females and the fist bumps from the guys. I get hundreds of photos of girls smiling ear to ear with me, as evidenced in my blogs every Thursday night for the last 65 weeks, minus one week where I had a little intestinal bug; no dancing with the runs, haha!..;)

But anyway, to understand the dynamics of human nature is to reap the rewards. Women love guys who can express the feminine and masculine nature in dance; and what can I say; Bruce Lee-like Behavior is a turn on for military leaning men too; with fist bumps only; of course.

But like I stated in another thread; liberalism has its benefits; and in my case I fully document them as I go; as a 'reality show' participant Anthropologist observer. And yes, I do have a college degree in Anthropology, so I ain't blowing this 'science project'; just out of my butt; for common sense usage metaphor..;)

Culture is the dominating feature of repressing homosexual behavior. Very little separates the biological differences of male and female gender. It is culture that forces women into believing for social esteem that their pleasure parts must be mutilated for social status in African Muslim cultures. It is culture that convinces folks to cut the foreskin off their babies penises for a 20% 'member' discount, in terms of removing flesh, still in so-called advanced first world cultures.

It is culture that is insane; and no, not the homosexuals that exercise a peaceful sexual behavior that reduces an already overstressed population of human beings. And homosexuality is a common increasing behavior in many animal populations that are socially stressed, no matter what the stress is attributed to. So, yes, if one wants more homosexual behavior, just stress the population a little more. Is it any wonder that 'queer' is becoming more popular as time goes on; no it is not, from a science perspective for animals, in general.

But anyway, I love bi-sexual women. They are super cool. They display their same sex pleasures freely at the dance hall I frequent. And it is obvious that some males are homosexual from birth. Most anyone with streets smarts and ability to understand non-verbal behavior can see that with simple common sense. Not all people have the ability to assess this who cannot understand non-verbal behavior. And no, non-verbal behavior, is not an indicator in all cases; however it is in some cases, for anyone who has this kind of human common sense.

And yes, while the Kinsey study on human sexuality shows a high preponderance of homosexual leaning interests among males; no, I have zero interest; as I am a super straight women loving heterosexual; the photos in my blogs provide enough evidence for that, and as a side note my wife is often viewed as an 'Indian Princess', as evidenced in my blog as well; and I also do all nude male art, in new age straight male renaissance style; and some of my female dance partners enjoy 'perusing' my art, with a really open mind; smiles. My wife is used to it; it doesn't phase her. Variety is the spice of life.

Ha, I am a spice of life..;)

Hope you don't mind my humor; Some folks like that kinda thing mixed in with science.

Most people find science boring; sadly enough, so I mix it up, like the folks at 'Ted' do..:)

Oh yeah, and there is a reason for that. Emotions are the glue of memories; particularly
short term working memory that allows greater focus and attention.

This is why humor is a must in efficient learning; of course, on course,
for folks who can understand humor only.

For those who cannot;
it is just an annoyance;
but in reality, most people can,
as that is normal human common
sense, as human enjoyable behavior
to increase focus and cement memories for learning.

Anyway, here is the text reference for Bonobo homosexual behavior
for your perusal. It should be required reading at all First Baptist Churches;
to get in the know, of the wild thing in both ways of the highways of primate sexual behavior.

The last time I pointed it out to a 'Southern Baptist Boy', his jaw just dropped in disbelief when
I pointed out the evidence that male Bonobos 'sword' each other with their penises as a simple
peaceful homosexual behavior to reduce aggression and potential violence among peaceful loving
Bonobos who just get along by DOING THE WILD THING all they want; Love not war is their MOTTO;
YES, NON-VERBAL feeling MOTTO..;)

http://www.livescience.com/44464-bonobo-homosexuality-natural.html

Quote:
These primates are so closely related to people that they share 98.7 percent of humans' DNA. Along with chimpanzees, they are humans' closest living relatives. Yet, barely anyone knows what a bonobo is. In a survey by our Hominoid Psychology Research Group survey, only 15 percent of people who had the highest level of education (university) knew that bonobos are great apes. Spell check does not recognize 'bonobo' as a word. But in the debate over whether gay marriage, or any other non-reproductive sexual relationship, is "natural," no other animal holds more importance.

Homosexuality in bonobos is not cultural. When primatolgist Frans de Waal first saw the outlandish sexual acts of bonobos, other scientists remarked that the behavior must have arisen because those bonobos were locked in a zoo. But data gathered from the wild — and wild-born bonobos in captivity — over the past two decades has demonstrated that bonobo sexuality is just part of who they are.

The two bonobos Lodja and Mwanda were part of a study we conducted at Lola ya Bonobo sanctuary in Congo. Like many bonobos at the sanctuary and in the wild, these individuals practiced g-g rubbing, where two female bonobos rub their clitorises together, penis fencing between males, and a myriad of other socio-sexual behavior.

Quote:
Sex for fun in bonobos, and many other animals, plays a social function. There is stress-relief sex, make-up sex and random hook-up sex. Chimpanzees, humans' more violent cousins, do not seem to use sex in this way. They occasionally torture each other, kill strangers and demonstrate other echoes of humanity's dark side. [Bonobos Make Love - Chimps Make War ]

Bonobos, who use sex to resolve conflict, have never been seen to kill each other. They share food. They are more cooperative than chimpanzees. And they are nicer to strangers than they are to friends. To bonobos, a peaceful, sexual existence is the most natural thing in the world.

Anyone who suggests that

GOD doesn't

make homosexual

BEHAVIOR

is JUST FRIGGING IGNORANT.

And ILL IN WAYS of education.

But yes, learning new stuff IS POSSIBLE.

It's the change in thinking that is the hard part for conservative
leaning minds, per the reference already provided in another
thread, specific to this link:

http://www.ted.com/talks/jonathan_haidt_on_the_moral_mind/transcript?language=en

Anyway, have a nice day; I have more dancing in public to do; to reduce human aggression and violence;

and attract female onlookers of course; as I am only a friendly primate ON NORMAL course..;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2015, 1:34 pm

aghogday-

I just clicked on the link you provided, read about Bonobo sex as a means of resolving conflict, and came to the conclusion that we humans ought to do the same. In fact, I think Netenyahu (spelling) ought to have a three way with his counterparts in the Palestinian Authority and Gaza! :lol:

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 12:13 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
aghogday-

I just clicked on the link you provided, read about Bonobo sex as a means of resolving conflict, and came to the conclusion that we humans ought to do the same. In fact, I think Netenyahu (spelling) ought to have a three way with his counterparts in the Palestinian Authority and Gaza! :lol:

Yes, it so true it's sad. Science shows now that one of the best ways to promote human misery and suffering, and even premature death is to repress human emotions; and emotions are intertwined with freedom of sexual expression in all the shades of grey and hues of color those emotions and sensory expressions 'COME' in for pun, if you will; haha!

Even science shows now that Lust is one of the greatest MOTIVATORS FOR human creativity and productivity.

Religions are created to control human beings through a series of carrots and sticks that suit the fancy of the
culture at hand; selling off women to the highest bidder is necessary in basic economics for survival in a desert setting; if one can find a reason in logic for that; and slavery is not much different than that; but in an environment of great natural resources like the U.S.; those kind of limitations are neither required and THANK GOD, overall, no longer enforced; and gay marriage is the last GREAT BREAK-THROUGH FOR HUMAN CIVIL RIGHTS; where we are getting close again, to all folks being children of GOD, and not
just a so-called cookie
cutter majority
of white bread humans;
and of course white bread
can include fundamentalist Muslim
FOLKS TOO; NO MATTER THE TONE OF FLESH,
or country of origins and culture; FREE IS FREE..:)

Anyway, more information on Bonobos in living color; they could
have their own reality TV show; and beat the frigging 'pants' off
the 'Kardashians'. Bonobos frigging know how to TAKE IT easy;
and frigging enjoy life just as it is, NOW; OMG,
'Jesus' is somewhere
in that film; you can spot him in a tree; saying, it is so
much better to come back this time as a frigging Bonobo;
humans are so
YESTERDAY..;)
AND THE BEST THING
OF ALL IS NO ONE
NEUTERS HIM THIS TIME
AROUND, IN METAPHOR OF BIBLE WORDS.

And the 'wild wives' do martial arts 'pretty good' when they want 'some'.

Smiles; grins; and winks; Life is Good when one is FREE; IT'S TRULY
AS SIMPLE AS THAT for those who escape back into REAL REALITY..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick