Josh Duggar - Feeling The Ill Effects of Judgmentalism!

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2015, 6:52 am

Before Duggar family skeletons were allowed out of their closets, Josh Duggar had a cushy job as a lobbier at Family Resource Center, a place devoted to judging certain others on their behavior and lifestyles without caring about them as human beings all in the name of "family."

Then, the scandal concerning Josh Duggar's own family behavior was let out of the dark and into the light where all could know.

Now, Josh Duggar is reported to be frightened and hiding from all these judgments thrown his way. He is rumored to be suicidal and his family is helping him. I hope he, his family, and anyone else involved in this soul destroying behavior of harming others will reevaluate what they are doing.

Marky9
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2015, 12:10 pm

Ah, Hubris! Thy name is Josh. :D

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2015, 3:48 pm

Lol, this again.

Alright, I don't find myself having a whole lot of hate towards this man. Pedophilia is a genetic disorder. While sexual molestation is NOT a genetic disorder, he deserved better help than he got.

I have more hate towards their outdated, hateful belief system than I do for any individual in that family. I have more hate towards the parents than I do towards any of the children and that includes Josh. I think this is where some people have really missed the boat, directing all of their anger on Josh while ignoring the larger picture that enables this type of abuse to occur.

And don't get me started on their gay/lesbian views.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2015, 5:19 pm

I don't hate the Duggars. I just think they are stuck in this sort of situation and look what effect it is having on their oldest. He has issues, clearly. This is just an update anyway, on how it has effected his psyche but the same can be said for anyone who has to go through similar. I hope Josh understands it's not any easier for anyone else than it is for him.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2015, 3:41 pm

I think the judgments lobbed at Josh Duggar and his family wouldn't have been nearly as severe had he not been so judgmental toward Americans of the LGBT community. The public piles on the hypocrite worse than anyone else.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2015, 3:45 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
I think the judgments lobbed at Josh Duggar and his family wouldn't have been nearly as severe had he not been so judgmental toward Americans of the LGBT community. The public piles on the hypocrite worse than anyone else.

It's not just that even though that's difficult for LGBT to deal with as it is for anyone who has to deal with hate.

It's the fact Josh Duggar is pointing fingers at others when he has a skeleton in his own closet the public isn't allowed to know about (until now.) It's also the fact Catholic clergy has similar behavior and until very recently they handled it the same way the Duggars are handling Josh. It's the exact same thing yet because it's the Duggars, it's expected to be dismissed but they are using the same principals the Catholic church used when dealing with sexual misconduct. In other words, they are guilty as sin.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2015, 3:50 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

It's not just that even though that's difficult for LGBT to deal with as it is for anyone who has to deal with hate.

It's the fact Josh Duggar is pointing fingers at others when he has a skeleton in his own closet the public isn't allowed to know about (until now.) It's also the fact Catholic clergy has similar behavior and until very recently they handled it the same way the Duggars are handling Josh. It's the exact same thing yet because it's the Duggars, it's expected to be dismissed but they are using the same principals the Catholic church used when dealing with sexual misconduct. In other words, they are guilty as sin.

Absolutely.