Page 10 of 11 [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2015, 9:37 am

RoadRatt wrote:
...One problem I also have with his theory is this.

I see Russia and China making some nice gains in territory, but somehow the U.S. loses ground. If the U.S. is a part of this operation then where the hell is our cut in this deal?

You mistake that the United States, the nation, (not the United States, the government, led by certain Americans) who are "part of this operation." Remember your John Gotti history ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Gotti ). He took over to Gambino crime family from within. So, too, are certain Americans taking over the U.S. nation from within. Change your worldview paradigm and you will understand who The Matrix really is.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2015, 11:01 am

AspieUtah wrote:
RoadRatt wrote:

I see Russia and China making some nice gains in territory, but somehow the U.S. loses ground. If the U.S. is a part of this operation then where the hell is our cut in this deal?

You mistake that the United States, the nation, (not the United States, the government, led by certain Americans) who are "part of this operation." Remember your John Gotti history ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Gotti ). He took over to Gambino crime family from within. So, too, are certain Americans taking over the U.S. nation from within. Change your worldview paradigm and you will understand who The Matrix really is.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2015, 11:19 am

Fugu wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
RoadRatt wrote:

Wow. I haven't ever been compared to Dilbert. Thanks!

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2015, 11:28 am

AspieUtah wrote:
Wow. I haven't ever been compared to Dilbert. Thanks!
I was half expecting you to include something about the red pill :lol:

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2015, 10:00 pm

Please read and listen to this. This general is speaking of "re-educating" the radicals who are against America in any way and putting them in a camp. He mentions WW2 camps and those are actually the camps they say are ready to go and be used now (the camps that were used during WW2 that held prisoners in the US). No more free speech. And if you say anything about the current US President in the White House (Dem or Repub), then they will put you in a re-education camp. This goes back to that Executive Order I was talking about that Obama signed on New Years Eve where any American can be put in prison without a just cause or trial.

Oh, don't forget to listen to Steve Quayle tonight on Coast to Coast AM (on 12am Central time). The show that was on Coast to Coast AM last night was also all about Jade Helm 15.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/07/21/gen ... americans/

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 5:17 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Oh, don't forget to listen to Steve Quayle tonight on Coast to Coast AM (on 12am Central time). The show that was on Coast to Coast AM last night was also all about Jade Helm 15.

Do you listen to Hagmann and Hagmann regularly?

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 5:39 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Do you listen to Hagmann and Hagmann regularly?

I've never heard about them. Who are they?

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 6:10 pm

nurseangela wrote:

That's the blogtalk news show that I used to always hear Steve Quayle, V Guerrilla Economist, Tom Horn, Christ Putnam, Greg Evenson, Stan Deyo, etc. on.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 6:28 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

That's the blogtalk news show that I used to always hear Steve Quayle, V Guerrilla Economist, Tom Horn, Christ Putnam, Greg Evenson, Stan Deyo, etc. on.

Can you get that on a radio channel on "TuneIn"?

Darn, I flunked.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 6:36 pm

nurseangela wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Can you get that on a radio channel on "TuneIn"?

http://www.tunein.com/radio/Hagmann--Ha ... rt-p513691

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 7:03 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

I'm listening to Steve Quayle right now!
Wow! Upheaval in the Catholic church too. This should be good! And China and the stockmarket! And the new currency! Oh thank you! I have another great news source!

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 7:55 pm

I'm listening to Steve Quayle and he's saying he expects things are going to turn for the worst after the pope comes to talk to the UN and Congress in September. Coincidentally (and I don't believe in coincidences), Jade Helm ends at the end of September after the pope speaks. AND the fourth and final blood moon (in the tetrad) will be in September (even though we have had a couple of unexpected blood moons in the last couple months.)

Darn, I flunked.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 8:11 pm

nurseangela wrote:
I'm listening to Steve Quayle and he's saying he expects things are going to turn for the worst after the pope comes to talk to the UN and Congress in September. Coincidentally (and I don't believe in coincidences), Jade Helm ends at the end of September after the pope speaks. AND the fourth and final blood moon (in the tetrad) will be in September (even though we have had a couple of unexpected blood moons in the last couple months.)

You also have the third leg of that Harbinger thing - ie. September 2001, September 2008, September 2015.

Fair warning; he's been announcing imminent doom, gloom, Nephilim cannibalism, Nazis on UFOs, Russian and Chinese bloodfest on US soil, and Illuminati super soldiers for as long as he's been on the radio. If everything's pretty close to the same five years from now it'll be on to another thing.

As for the tetrads - some likelihood the Levitical priests, being avid observers of the night sky, timed passover and feast of tabernacles to fit them. Once upon a time, particularly after some time in Babylon, the twelve houses of the sky and the seven Elohim became critically important. No doubt with a theology so based on the heavens the pattern of four blood moons would not have escaped their attention as something incredibly important.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 8:18 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

You also have the third leg of that Harbinger thing - ie. September 2001, September 2008, September 2015.

Fair warning; he's been announcing imminent doom, gloom, Nephilim cannibalism, Nazis on UFOs, Russian and Chinese bloodfest on US soil, and Illuminati super soldiers for as long as he's been on the radio. If everything's pretty close to the same five years from now it'll be on to another thing.

As for the tetrads - some likelihood the Levitical priests, being avid observers of the night sky, timed passover and feast of tabernacles to fit them. Once upon a time, particularly after some time in Babylon, the twelve houses of the sky and the seven Elohim became critically important. No doubt with a theology so based on the heavens the pattern of four blood moons would not have escaped their attention as something incredibly important.

I'll have to look up that Harbinger thing. One thing is that we have never had such a weird pope. I don't doubt he is or has something to do with the antichrist.

Darn, I flunked.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 8:28 pm

nurseangela wrote:
One thing is that we have never had such a weird pope.

Well, we've at least never been at the end of Malachy O'Morgair's prophecy of the popes before. It's kind of like the Catholic version of 12/21/2012.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 8:31 pm

nurseangela wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

I'll have to look up that Harbinger thing. One thing is that we have never had such a weird pope. I don't doubt he is or has something to do with the antichrist.

If you read any of the position papers of the Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod, the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod and the Evangelical Lutheran Synod (sometimes known as the Norwegian Synod), the Pope is the Antichrist. The only difference between the 3 confessional Lutheran bodies is LCMS says the office of the pope is the Antichrist, while WELS and ELS say both the office and the man occupying the office are the Antichrist.