Page 10 of 11 [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2015, 9:27 pm

If you don't understand global economics (I sure as hell don't), that what do you make of the current advertisements being run on TV right with Ron Paul predicting gloom and doom and the inevitable collapse of the U.S. Economy? Personally, if you look at who is actually running the ad, you'll find out that Porter Stansbury, of Baltimore-based Stansbury Research is behind this. If you look further at Porter Stansbury, he is a charlatan, and a convicted felon. I trust him less than I trust the government economists.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2015, 9:34 pm

Anonymous Can be Anybody & Everybody. Many Anonymous Value our Freedoms & That of Which Benefits the Public (and Thus We Are Frequently or Perhaps Even Always Opposed to Corruption That Impoverishes the Population).

nurseangela wrote:
Ban-Dodger wrote:
Said explanation doesn't really seem very well-organsed. The map is also... well... that map.
nurseangela wrote:
This is a better explanation. Please watch and I'd appreciate any input. Thank you.

Something like this might be a better description.

Also, I have PERSONALLY experienced & witnessed the corruption that is the Court-Systems, and have even asked the Jailers themselves, and even Jailers agree that the Courts are Corrupt !

Who is that person, BD?

Anybody who doesn't know by now that America has already become mostly a Police-State has their heads not only buried deep in the sand but also shoved far up their own asses & has probably never done any real work within their lives that makes any actual contribution into actual economic-activity (see the writings of EBTX regarding False-Labour).

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2015, 10:05 pm

This is the person who will be controlling your One World Order.

Goodnight and sweet dreams.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2015, 10:16 pm

nurseangela wrote:
This is a better explanation. Please watch and I'd appreciate any input. Thank you.

Beck doesn't even go into how any of this is suppose to transpire. He does a lot of talking about alliances and carves up the world map by placing his colored dots all over it but never gets around to how any of his rhetoric leads to this "new world order".

One problem I also have with his theory is this.

I see Russia and China making some nice gains in territory, but somehow the U.S. loses ground. If the U.S. is a part of this operation then where the hell is our cut in this deal?

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2015, 12:22 am

Meistersinger wrote:
If you don't understand global economics (I sure as hell don't), that what do you make of the current advertisements being run on TV right with Ron Paul predicting gloom and doom and the inevitable collapse of the U.S. Economy? Personally, if you look at who is actually running the ad, you'll find out that Porter Stansbury, of Baltimore-based Stansbury Research is behind this. If you look further at Porter Stansbury, he is a charlatan, and a convicted felon. I trust him less than I trust the government economists.

I used to like RP. then I found out that he's hitched his cart to Stansbury. I can't imagine why he'd do that, he's no dummy and should know to stay away from Stansbury. I guess it's the same problem that led Robert Kiyosaki to gut his credibility (what he had of it) by selling Rich Dad Seminars to Russ Whitney, a con artist who threatens to sue anybody who talks smack about him, and whose "seminars" are basically just upselling the marks to ever more expensive seminars, with the promise that the NEXT ONE UP holds the secret to wealth.

Fortunately wealth cons have largely gone away, now the big thing is doom and gloom cons, with people saying that the economic collapse is right around the corner, and to prepare by fleeing the city for a homestead in the woods. The same ideas have been around the far right since the 70s. The basic conspiracy theories-FEMA camps, hyperinflation, "red lists" of dissidents who will be wiped out, stuff like that-also has its roots in 70s survivalism.

Somebody "purged" the wikipedia article on the 70s back to the land movement, but before that happened the page detailed how people who relied on income from homesteading activities like selling eggs eventually lost their land and went back to the city, while the few people who were able to make it work relied on practicing a trade in a nearby town.

Glenn Beck has made survivalist doomerism mainstream, along with typical pitches for gold, gear, and unmilled wheat.

Mindstatic
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Jul 2015, 1:35 am

blauSamstag wrote:
Desensitization program?

Those are united states troops.

Exactly.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2015, 9:37 am

RoadRatt wrote:
...One problem I also have with his theory is this.

I see Russia and China making some nice gains in territory, but somehow the U.S. loses ground. If the U.S. is a part of this operation then where the hell is our cut in this deal?

You mistake that the United States, the nation, (not the United States, the government, led by certain Americans) who are "part of this operation." Remember your John Gotti history ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Gotti ). He took over to Gambino crime family from within. So, too, are certain Americans taking over the U.S. nation from within. Change your worldview paradigm and you will understand who The Matrix really is.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2015, 11:01 am

AspieUtah wrote:
RoadRatt wrote:

You mistake that the United States, the nation, (not the United States, the government, led by certain Americans) who are "part of this operation." Remember your John Gotti history ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Gotti ). He took over to Gambino crime family from within. So, too, are certain Americans taking over the U.S. nation from within. Change your worldview paradigm and you will understand who The Matrix really is.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2015, 11:19 am

Fugu wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
RoadRatt wrote:

Wow. I haven't ever been compared to Dilbert. Thanks!

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2015, 11:28 am

AspieUtah wrote:
Wow. I haven't ever been compared to Dilbert. Thanks!
I was half expecting you to include something about the red pill :lol:

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2015, 10:00 pm

Please read and listen to this. This general is speaking of "re-educating" the radicals who are against America in any way and putting them in a camp. He mentions WW2 camps and those are actually the camps they say are ready to go and be used now (the camps that were used during WW2 that held prisoners in the US). No more free speech. And if you say anything about the current US President in the White House (Dem or Repub), then they will put you in a re-education camp. This goes back to that Executive Order I was talking about that Obama signed on New Years Eve where any American can be put in prison without a just cause or trial.

Oh, don't forget to listen to Steve Quayle tonight on Coast to Coast AM (on 12am Central time). The show that was on Coast to Coast AM last night was also all about Jade Helm 15.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/07/21/gen ... americans/

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 5:17 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Oh, don't forget to listen to Steve Quayle tonight on Coast to Coast AM (on 12am Central time). The show that was on Coast to Coast AM last night was also all about Jade Helm 15.

Do you listen to Hagmann and Hagmann regularly?

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 5:39 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Do you listen to Hagmann and Hagmann regularly?

I've never heard about them. Who are they?

Darn, I flunked.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 6:10 pm

nurseangela wrote:

That's the blogtalk news show that I used to always hear Steve Quayle, V Guerrilla Economist, Tom Horn, Christ Putnam, Greg Evenson, Stan Deyo, etc. on.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 6:28 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

That's the blogtalk news show that I used to always hear Steve Quayle, V Guerrilla Economist, Tom Horn, Christ Putnam, Greg Evenson, Stan Deyo, etc. on.

Can you get that on a radio channel on "TuneIn"?

Darn, I flunked.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2015, 6:36 pm

nurseangela wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Can you get that on a radio channel on "TuneIn"?

http://www.tunein.com/radio/Hagmann--Ha ... rt-p513691