Page 1 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 12:11 pm

lunarious87 wrote:
No. Mercy in fact is very easy. You shouldnt strive to it. It comes naturally. Dalai Lama says when you experience emptiness then compassion arises. And emptiness is your Buddhanature. Your nature. But we are removed from our nature becaues Allah wants us to fight eachother. He says in the Quran that he sent down adam and eve and everyone to earth from heaven (we were in heaven before) and there they should be enemies to eacother until the final day when there will be no longer enimity.

I am very glad you understand me. Because I really want to help as a warrior.

This is why I do not rely on any religious texts for my spirituality because I disagree with "Allah" wanting people to fight each other. What you are saying here is on the final day before everything's destroyed, humans will get along in their fear and misery of afore knowledge of emminent destruction and then it all goes away. It's a lot like what Christians believe about the book of Revelations and the Quran sounds like a classic Apocalyptic text which should be read with skepticism since it was written by those experiencing a crisis and may not be the most rational of texts.

lunarious87
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Nov 2015, 12:48 pm

Yes, but Islam unlike Buddhism believer we should fight eachother because of neccesity. Like when there are terrorists in the city, then the government says that everyone should keep the stores closed and stay home. For their own safety. And when you stay home, you are squeezing yourself inside your home and not out and free. So that is your fight. Staying home. On the contrary, the Quran says we should go learn iive and take our part of life, we shouldnt forget it. Aswel as the later, longterm benefit.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 12:53 pm

Religion is a mind-numbing drug for the masses. It inhibits free thought and forces conformity. The Age of Reason has replaced the Age of Religion as the dominant social environment. Science and secular law rule, and faith proves nothing.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

lunarious87

27 Nov 2015, 1:00 pm

First of all, I am not interested in wild Christians whom doesnt abide by any law or restraint themselves. Only some. And heathens are totally out of the question. They are trash. I firmly belive that everyone who has served humanity is a believer. And religion serves humanity. So I am not sure what you want from me. It seems you have experienced alot of bad things and maybe your compell yourself to such things, but dont burden me with them! This is all based on free will!

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 4:15 pm

lunarious87 wrote:
Submission is not a matter of personal preference primarily, it is a command.

lunarious87 wrote:
This is all based on free will!

Blatant self-contradiction will win you no ground, oh deluded one.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 4:37 pm

lunarious87 wrote:
First of all, I am not interested in wild Christians whom doesnt abide by any law or restraint themselves. Only some. And heathens are totally out of the question. They are trash. I firmly belive that everyone who has served humanity is a believer. And religion serves humanity. So I am not sure what you want from me. It seems you have experienced alot of bad things and maybe your compell yourself to such things, but dont burden me with them! This is all based on free will!
I abide by secular law. The only human "trash" are those who break those laws. I serve humanity in many ways. Humanity serves religion. I want you to admit that. My experiences have opened my eyes to the hypocrisy of religion and the folly of faith. One cannot serve religion and exercise free will at the same time.

Religion promises fellowship while practicing segregation (Shiatu Ali versus Ahl As-Sunnah wa l-Jamaah, for example). Religion promises charity while ignoring the homeless (Islam viz the Syrian refugees, for example). Religion promises peace while practicing terrorism (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, for example).

So why hide behind religion? For some, it gives a false sense of righteousness; for others, it is a means of exploiting others for personal gain; for still others, it provides an excuse to persecute others in the name of a fictitious supernatural being.

Don't hide behind religion. Let yourself be seen as you really are - an ordinary person who may have some admirable qualities of his own. There is no need to pretend to be "special" just because you've read some outdated book and listened to a few old men mumble into their beards.

Live, grow, and be your own person! You will be amazed at what you can accomplish when you start thinking for yourself, instead of letting some dead "prophet" do your thinking for you.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 5:46 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
This is what some Muslims say about Islam. I read it recently in a story about ISIS in Syria and their public punishments of individuals in accordance with strict Sharia Law. I started thinking about what that really means and it struck me as really sad because The Prophet is human while Allah is supernatural and unseen yet ALLAH shows mercy while the human does not.

Just sad.

It really does make you think.

God out ranks his prophet. Like a judge out ranks a cop. The cop does his job by arresting you for breaking the law.Its not his job to be judge and jury. Its up to the judge to grant you lenience or not.

And if you really believe in a God, and in an afterlife it wouldnt matter what happens to you in this life. You have eternity to get justice in the afterlife. So...as many western Christians who advocate indescriminately mowing folks down with guns often say-"let God straighten it all out".

Last edited by naturalplastic on 27 Nov 2015, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 5:56 pm

ALL religions are insidiously poisonous to civilization. They restrict free will and inquiry, and dumb down the general population. Conformity is their watchword, and hypocrisy is their method.

Edenthiel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 6:11 pm

Fnord wrote:
ALL religions are insidiously poisonous to civilization. They restrict free will and inquiry, and dumb down the general population. Conformity is their watchword, and hypocrisy is their method.

...and those at the top of organized religions nearly always seem quite comfortable in terms of physical needs as well as control over others. Wonder why that might be?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 6:15 pm

Edenthiel wrote:
Fnord wrote:
... and those at the top of organized religions nearly always seem quite comfortable in terms of physical needs as well as control over others. Wonder why that might be?
Uhh ... because their gods love them so much that they bestow abundant material wealth upon their most devout followers ... ?

:roll:

Edenthiel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 6:38 pm

Fnord wrote:
Edenthiel wrote:
Fnord wrote:
... and those at the top of organized religions nearly always seem quite comfortable in terms of physical needs as well as control over others. Wonder why that might be?
Uhh ... because their gods love them so much that they bestow abundant material wealth upon their most devout followers ... ?

:roll:

Well, that sure would entice followers to adopt an attitude of, "I'm more devout than thou" and, "I'll do whatever I'm told is best". Which if you think about it is exactly what most gods seem to want most.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 4:36 am

Wolfram87 wrote:
lunarious87 wrote:

lunarious87 wrote:

lunarious87

28 Nov 2015, 10:55 am

0_equals_true wrote:
Wolfram87 wrote:
lunarious87 wrote:

lunarious87 wrote:

Well everything said by the tongue can be twisted around. Let me think for a second an twist it for you. So dont say that you are not evil, you are stiff all of you. And Allah says that a believer is flexible (can change his mind, without strain to the tendons).

So...Well this is what they say, from old times. Allah whom is your king and my kind, the goods king and the evils king. Everyonese king. Whom is everywhere. He says: "I present you with hell, and I present you with heaven" and further "I command you as a father to not indulge hin narcotiscts (short term heaven) or i will slap you (hell). The kid can our course chose to be slapped (hell) but he doesnt want to. He can break the command of the father. The father gives him free choise to that. But he is commanding him.

And please, dont arrest me for things that I say. Let us talk and come to the truth together, because I am a human just like you are. I am not God, just a prophet (Anti Christ), and I dont outrank God like said. But I am the elect with the believers (whom are beliving in this and Gods words and SAYS I AM ANTI CHRISt). The way to learn new tricks is to break what you know from before. And learned tricks after some time becomes old and restrain you. Your tricks are very old, it is time for a day of judgment and to "turn the earth around" so new crops can grow.

Peace

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 11:53 am

0_equals_true wrote:
Wolfram87 wrote:
lunarious87 wrote:
lunarious87 wrote:
He often contradicts himself, and then blames everyone else.

He's harmless, though - not a prophet, not the "Anti-Christ", and not anyone other than someone with an Internet connection and a need to be noticed.

If he would stop pretending to be a major religious figure, then he might actually turn out to be a nice guy!

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 12:03 pm

obvious is obvious

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 1:08 pm

I just found out that Lunarious has been banned.