Page 6 of 21 [ 331 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21  Next

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2015, 4:52 pm

Islam does not require all to "convert or die" it is another filthy lie invented by the zionist-crusaders, who wish to demonize Islam..... the zionist crusaders, a million of them, are not worth one muslim fingernail....

Aspie202
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Dec 2015, 4:55 pm

MonsterCrack wrote:
Islam does not require all to "convert or die" it is another filthy lie invented by the zionist-crusaders, who wish to demonize Islam..... the zionist crusaders, a million of them, are not worth one muslim fingernail....

Islamists are afraid of their religion dying out. Perhaps this was lie to cover the truth?

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2015, 4:57 pm

Aspie202 wrote:
MonsterCrack wrote:

Islamists are afraid of their religion dying out. Perhaps this was lie to cover the truth?
let me EDUCATE you on something, unbeliever.... taqiyyah is a SHIA concept, intended for when Muslims are under PERSECUTION.... I am not shia, I am sunni, and I am not under persecution..... you all are so desperate for a way to discredit Islam that you say that everything we say is "taqiyyah" bs

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2015, 5:04 pm

MonsterCrack wrote:
.....there will come a day when the whole world is Muslim, as 34,000 americans and 10,000 french people and 10000 british people and 4,000 germans convert every year.........

More likely there will come a day when the whole world is dead, considering the path all major world cultures are on right now.

MonsterCrack wrote:
you, as a spoiled westerner would NEVER know oppression like the Muslims get it

Said the kid that was born in America :roll:

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2015, 5:07 pm

MonsterCrack wrote:
ZenDen wrote:
Inventor wrote:
This does not apply to Muslim Citizens.

This is mostly like Europe, where people show up claiming to be Syrians. They have no papers, or a passport produced and sold in Turkey. Even if they are Syrian, there is no way to check who they are, they dodged the draft and have no record of the last four years.

Obama wanted to let Syrians in, the FBI, NSA, said there was no way they could vet these people.

Other Republicans said no, States said no, and due to fake Syrians, Trump said Muslims.

We already have laws on the books that say we do not take people from places where we have conflict, North Korea, North Viet Nam, Iran, Cuba, have all been banned from immigration, education and tourist visas. Cuban business people were not allowed in the USA.

A Cuban passport would not be allowed to board a plane in Mexico bound for the USA. If they showed up at the border they would be turned back, and if they did not have a passport and a visa, Mexico would jail them for two years.

There is nothing new about banning people from conflict zones.

If you ever filled out Government paperwork, they ask if you favor the overthrow of the Government by force or violence. Another question is would you replace the laws? Muslim people, here, in Europe, and world wide say attacks on America for Jihad are reasonable. Sharia law is favored by half the ones that live here. Sahria calls for beheading those who refuse to convert to Islam. Half of those here think it is a good idea. These are the same people who swore they would uphold the Constitution and Laws of the United States. It proves they are liars, but Islam allows for lying to infidels.

Islam is a single system, religion, government, law, army, all in one. Let in the religion, it comes with the rest, and a demand to convert everyone or kill them.

This is not some history like Biblical stoning, Stoning, beheading, hanging homosexuals, is current and main stream in Muslim lands. Muslim lands are also diseased hellholes.

Islam reached a peak in 1300, it has been going downhill since. The Turks managed to conquer the entire Islamic world. The Turk is the ISIS model. Like the Taliban, they are impossible to kill, and the people support them. They are Islamic, we are Infidels, they support their own.

France raided some Mosques, found 335 combat rifles, lots of ammo, bomb making supplies, and how to videos. Mosques are the forts of Islam. It is the castle, the largest building in the community. France only raided three of thousands of Mosques.

This invading army is not compatible with our open western world.

25% of those living here think Jihad in America is justified, half think Sharia law should rule America. They also say they have a religious duty to make us submit to Islam.

If they were Communists, after their prison term they would be deported.

Ouch!

But quick Inventor, give us an answer, a direction, a solution. How do we get Muslims to think like us? Will this change through time and generations; what do you think?
you will NEVER get Muslims to think and act like the kaafireen and mushrikeen, so don't hold your breath..... we Muslims know who we are, and we're not going to sacrifice our lifestyle and our path to heaven for worldly pleasures simply to kiss up to our oppressors.....there will come a day when the whole world is Muslim, as 34,000 americans and 10,000 french people and 10000 british people and 4,000 germans convert every year.........Islam is humanity's encounter with the divine, and we will NEVER give it up, even if you kill all of us we will NEVER surrender, no matter how much you bomb us or enforce apartheid in Palestine.... get that in your head, because you kaafireen don't have much to be proud of...oh, and another thing... the palestinians have every right to fight back against apartheid, ethnic cleansing, and illegal occupation of their lands.... you, as a spoiled westerner would NEVER know oppression like the Muslims get it.... although i disagree with the pals methods, as killing of civilians is prohibited in Islam, THANK YOU...

Thanks MC. I wonder about this: "...killing of civilians is prohibited in Islam,..." What does this mean? That these unjustified killings are justified? That it's OK to kill those not of the faithful (and lie about it)? That any of Allah's rules passed to us by Muhammad may be broken by someone in religious power who decides this? Please explain this to us (if possible) in everyday non-biblical terms.

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2015, 5:09 pm

MonsterCrack wrote:
Muslims refuse to kiss up to the babykillers and decadent wastes of life that is western civilization....

But you make plenty of excuses for Muslims that do the same. Pitiful.

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2015, 5:12 pm

I'd be more than happy to explain, zen, thank you very much for asking.... killing of non combatants, whether they are Muslim or non-Muslim, christian, jewish, pagan, etc. is prohibited... killing of women, children, the elderly, those who are in their homes, those who are in their churches, those who lay down their weapons, prisoners of war, and religious monks and hermits is forbidden...... it says in the Qur'an that if the other side wants to make peace, you MUST make peace... and the French of hundreds of years ago noted the humane treatment of prisoners of war under the Muslims... under sharia, prisoners of war are to have the same or similar provisions as your comrades... read this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_m ... isprudence

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2015, 5:13 pm

it is also prohibited to cut down trees of the enemy or damage the enemy nation's infrastructure....

Last edited by MonsterCrack on 09 Dec 2015, 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2015, 5:16 pm

MonsterCrack wrote:
ZenDen wrote:
Inventor wrote:
This does not apply to Muslim Citizens.

This is mostly like Europe, where people show up claiming to be Syrians. They have no papers, or a passport produced and sold in Turkey. Even if they are Syrian, there is no way to check who they are, they dodged the draft and have no record of the last four years.

Obama wanted to let Syrians in, the FBI, NSA, said there was no way they could vet these people.

Other Republicans said no, States said no, and due to fake Syrians, Trump said Muslims.

We already have laws on the books that say we do not take people from places where we have conflict, North Korea, North Viet Nam, Iran, Cuba, have all been banned from immigration, education and tourist visas. Cuban business people were not allowed in the USA.

A Cuban passport would not be allowed to board a plane in Mexico bound for the USA. If they showed up at the border they would be turned back, and if they did not have a passport and a visa, Mexico would jail them for two years.

There is nothing new about banning people from conflict zones.

If you ever filled out Government paperwork, they ask if you favor the overthrow of the Government by force or violence. Another question is would you replace the laws? Muslim people, here, in Europe, and world wide say attacks on America for Jihad are reasonable. Sharia law is favored by half the ones that live here. Sahria calls for beheading those who refuse to convert to Islam. Half of those here think it is a good idea. These are the same people who swore they would uphold the Constitution and Laws of the United States. It proves they are liars, but Islam allows for lying to infidels.

Islam is a single system, religion, government, law, army, all in one. Let in the religion, it comes with the rest, and a demand to convert everyone or kill them.

This is not some history like Biblical stoning, Stoning, beheading, hanging homosexuals, is current and main stream in Muslim lands. Muslim lands are also diseased hellholes.

Islam reached a peak in 1300, it has been going downhill since. The Turks managed to conquer the entire Islamic world. The Turk is the ISIS model. Like the Taliban, they are impossible to kill, and the people support them. They are Islamic, we are Infidels, they support their own.

France raided some Mosques, found 335 combat rifles, lots of ammo, bomb making supplies, and how to videos. Mosques are the forts of Islam. It is the castle, the largest building in the community. France only raided three of thousands of Mosques.

This invading army is not compatible with our open western world.

25% of those living here think Jihad in America is justified, half think Sharia law should rule America. They also say they have a religious duty to make us submit to Islam.

If they were Communists, after their prison term they would be deported.

Ouch!

But quick Inventor, give us an answer, a direction, a solution. How do we get Muslims to think like us? Will this change through time and generations; what do you think?
you will NEVER get Muslims to think and act like the kaafireen and mushrikeen, so don't hold your breath..... we Muslims know who we are, and we're not going to sacrifice our lifestyle and our path to heaven for worldly pleasures simply to kiss up to our oppressors.....there will come a day when the whole world is Muslim, as 34,000 americans and 10,000 french people and 10000 british people and 4,000 germans convert every year.........Islam is humanity's encounter with the divine, and we will NEVER give it up, even if you kill all of us we will NEVER surrender, no matter how much you bomb us or enforce apartheid in Palestine.... get that in your head, because you kaafireen don't have much to be proud of...oh, and another thing... the palestinians have every right to fight back against apartheid, ethnic cleansing, and illegal occupation of their lands.... you, as a spoiled westerner would NEVER know oppression like the Muslims get it.... although i disagree with the pals methods, as killing of civilians is prohibited in Islam, THANK YOU...

You say: "you, as a spoiled westerner would NEVER know oppression like the Muslims get it."

That may be, but I'm old enough to remember asking my Mom what those numbers were on the old men and women I'd sometimes see, and I remember her answer.

So on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say the poor whining Muslims would rate about a 6.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2015, 5:18 pm

MonsterCrack wrote:
ZenDen wrote:
AspE wrote:
ZenDen wrote:
That's a great quote. One advantage/disadvantage of growing old is you remember past history differently than if you're just reading someone's biased view in a book or article.

For example, when I hear of the border crossings inspections and restrictions (between Israel and Palestine) it upsets me the impoverished Palestinians have to be so "put upon", but then I think back to less restrictive days when Palestinian killers used their relatively unrestricted passage into Israel to transport bomb making materials....to kill Israeli families and friends enjoying a cup in a local coffee house.

So do I support the present highly restrictive situation????? But, oddly enough, you can read many stories about how hard inspections and restrictions make life for the average Palestinians but they never seem to mention the reasons that make this necessary.

And Muslims around the world are upset that Trump doesn't trust them and this makes life hard for the average Muslim family in this country, but they NEVER tell you they have religious laws which may be preventing them from stopping the next terrorist killings.

The Palestinians remember history too, like when the Jews took over their lands by force.

"Palestinians remember history too, like when the Jews took over their lands by force."

Certainly. So this means what?????? The Palestinians should be allowed to bomb at will in contrition? That their religion TELLS them it's GOOD to continue killing????? For what reason? Just hatred that will never end?? Do they want to kill all people of the Jewish religion? Where does it it stop?

If this is their thinking then I definitely don't want any such as neighbors, because it's clear from their actions they have a great hate for the Western world, and that includes me, my friends and neighbors; and it appears there is no "ordinary" Muslim willing to repudiate the actions of the killers, until after the fact.
and ANOTHER thing, mr.goonsquad..... plenty, I repeat, PLENTY of Muslims have condemned terrorism, you just refuse to look, because your heart is afraid of accepting the truth...

WHAT?

Dude, I'm on YOUR SIDE.

GoonSquad wrote:
This is completely asinine. Many if not most of the tips on domestic plots come from the Muslim community... :roll:

:)

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2015, 5:19 pm

oh my gosh.... im so sorry, goonsquad... :(

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2015, 5:24 pm

MonsterCrack wrote:
ZenDen wrote:
AspE wrote:
ZenDen wrote:
That's a great quote. One advantage/disadvantage of growing old is you remember past history differently than if you're just reading someone's biased view in a book or article.

For example, when I hear of the border crossings inspections and restrictions (between Israel and Palestine) it upsets me the impoverished Palestinians have to be so "put upon", but then I think back to less restrictive days when Palestinian killers used their relatively unrestricted passage into Israel to transport bomb making materials....to kill Israeli families and friends enjoying a cup in a local coffee house.

So do I support the present highly restrictive situation????? But, oddly enough, you can read many stories about how hard inspections and restrictions make life for the average Palestinians but they never seem to mention the reasons that make this necessary.

And Muslims around the world are upset that Trump doesn't trust them and this makes life hard for the average Muslim family in this country, but they NEVER tell you they have religious laws which may be preventing them from stopping the next terrorist killings.

The Palestinians remember history too, like when the Jews took over their lands by force.

"Palestinians remember history too, like when the Jews took over their lands by force."

Certainly. So this means what?????? The Palestinians should be allowed to bomb at will in contrition? That their religion TELLS them it's GOOD to continue killing????? For what reason? Just hatred that will never end?? Do they want to kill all people of the Jewish religion? Where does it it stop?

If this is their thinking then I definitely don't want any such as neighbors, because it's clear from their actions they have a great hate for the Western world, and that includes me, my friends and neighbors; and it appears there is no "ordinary" Muslim willing to repudiate the actions of the killers, until after the fact.
and ANOTHER thing, mr.goonsquad..... plenty, I repeat, PLENTY of Muslims have condemned terrorism, you just refuse to look, because your heart is afraid of accepting the truth...

You say: "... plenty, I repeat, PLENTY of Muslims have condemned terrorism, you just refuse to look, because your heart is afraid of accepting the truth..."

We're long past that point my friend. We believe you. The question is getting Muslims to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, like call the authorities, which we have been told is "Un-Muslim."

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2015, 5:26 pm

calling the authorities is not "unmuslim" we simply don't know who the terrorists among us are...... we'd be happy to report them to the authorities if we knew of their plans...

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2015, 5:29 pm

MonsterCrack wrote:
Muslims refuse to kiss up to the babykillers and decadent wastes of life that is western civilization....

So they want to move HERE and enjoy all the decadent wastes? Or look down their noses at our way of life and maybe wind up shooting us? No thanks, you're not that convincing. Maybe it was the "babykiller" comment?

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2015, 5:35 pm

we move to the United States because you have been bombing, invading,and pillaging our home countries, and your country is the only safe haven... we also come to preach the message of Islam....

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2015, 5:35 pm

GoonSquad wrote:
MonsterCrack wrote:
ZenDen wrote:
AspE wrote:
ZenDen wrote:

WHAT?

Dude, I'm on YOUR SIDE.

GoonSquad wrote:
This is completely asinine. Many if not most of the tips on domestic plots come from the Muslim community... :roll:

:)

Please quote some reliable sources for your comment, with URL. Thanks GoonSquad.