Page 2 of 10 [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 2:12 pm

Raptor wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
Raptor wrote:
What value do you think your respect has?

Grow up.

That was an honest question.
Are you special and us rowdy Americans are supposed to value you respect?

I'm as special as the next special snowflake next to me. You speak for all Americans then?

Raptor wrote:
Quote:
And why is a woman going to the bathroom any more disgusting than anyone going to the bathroom? He sickens me only slightly less than his supporters do.

It's not, really. He does it just to troll her supporters and it works.

So you support trolling?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 4:04 pm

androbot01 wrote:
Quote:
“She was favoured to win and she got schlonged, she lost,” he said.
He also mocked Clinton for returning to the debate late following a commercial break. “I thought she quit, I thought she gave up,” Trump joked.
He later seemed to acknowledge reports that she got delayed waiting to use a restroom: “I know where she went. It’s disgusting, I don’t want to talk about it.”

Toronto Star

If you guys elect this dufus, I'll lose all respect for Americans. He is a classless buffoon. He knows nothing about politics. His popularity is frightening. He appeals to the most base instincts and his proposals are ridiculous. Build a wall, bomb them, register Islamic people. These are kindergarten solutions that history has shown to be destructive.

And why is a woman going to the bathroom any more disgusting than anyone going to the bathroom? He sickens me only slightly less than his supporters do.

Trust me, if that vulgar, egotistical, bloviating windbag gets elected, I'll lose all respect for my fellow Americans, too.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 5:40 pm

If Trump actually makes it to POTUS, I think he'll wind up being a toxic leader. His only leadership experience has been in organizations he owns and he's demonstrated that his favorite leadership style is with an iron fist. Its possible that both parties would work together to oppose him if he tried to run the country the same way.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

22 Dec 2015, 5:49 pm

Hillary belongs in prison, who cares what he says about her? She is corrupt to her core.

Trump is better than Hillary.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 5:56 pm

Trump has NO chance. It's probable he won't even get his party's nomination. He'll probably run a third-party candidacy, and get maybe 10% of the vote.

Always remember: Popular vote doesn't win Presidential elections--271 Electoral College votes do. Even, if by some freak occurrence, he wins the popular vote, he won't win the Electoral College. He would lose all the largest states, except maybe Florida and Texas. Florida and Texas are quite questionable; they don't particularly like northerners--especially New Yorkers.

The reason why he will lose the largest states is because he will lose the largest CITIES in those states. That's the reality.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 22 Dec 2015, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 5:56 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Hillary belongs in prison, who cares what he says about her? She is corrupt to her core.

What you say may be true, I don't know. But ... when he debases a woman for using the bathroom he insults all women. I really take issue with his use of the term "disgusting" in reference to this. I don't know if he would have said the same had it been one of the men who was late, but I would be equally offended.

Quote:

In this level of Hell that we find ourselves in, I have to disagree and say that Hillary is better than Trump. She's got Bengazi and the emails to haunt her and some bad decisions, but at least she's got a brain.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 6:04 pm

Trump is a buffoon. His opponents will dig up so much dirt on him that his head will spin. They haven't done so because they don't think it's the right time.

How can anybody take the man seriously?

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 6:30 pm

Maybe Trump just doesn't use the bathroom. You've gotta admit, bathrooms DO have mirrors in them.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

22 Dec 2015, 6:33 pm

androbot01 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

What you say may be true, I don't know. But ... when he debases a woman for using the bathroom he insults all women. I really take issue with his use of the term "disgusting" in reference to this. I don't know if he would have said the same had it been one of the men who was late, but I would be equally offended.

Quote:

In this level of Hell that we find ourselves in, I have to disagree and say that Hillary is better than Trump. She's got Bengazi and the emails to haunt her and some bad decisions, but at least she's got a brain.

Trump is a billionaire 4 to 10 times over, Hillary hasn't accomplished anything in her life in politics and has been shown an incompetent at every corner. Hillary is so smart, the most worst political actor in world history and no less egotistical than Trump but she thinks we can't see thru her mask. He made fun of her for taking a dump in the middle of a debate, if he done the same thing nobody would have a problem making fun of him but because Hillary is a woman what she does in the bathroom is somehow to taboo to even allude to? I think it's funny but I we can think about it seriously as a question of Hillary's health but considering the scrutiny other candidates are held to should she get a pass because she is a woman? Is the president's health our business?

Trump doesn't hold anything back, Hillary has more skeletons in her closet than any political figure in America history maybe ever. Hillary's negatives are already very high, we're going to relive all the hits. Trump would expose the Clinton criminal cartel, the Democrats are killing their party nominating her and if she ever makes it to to presidency she will get impeached. Her going to prison for her emails will be like sending Al Capone to prison for tax evasion or OJ for stealing his own stuff with a gang of old dudes.

Why do we have so much reverence for these people?

pluto
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 6:37 pm

We watch with interest from Scotland as Trump has connections here,much to our dismay.Following his various statements and mocking of a disabled reporter,last week the Scottish Government (which has a few Muslim MPs) removed him from his position of 'Business Ambassador' and a university cancelled an honorary doctorate that they'd awarded him. The prestigious golf course that he now owns,Turnberry,will no doubt never host another Open golf tournament as long as it remains in his ownership. Says it all really...

Last edited by pluto on 22 Dec 2015, 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 6:40 pm

Raptor wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
Quote:
“She was favoured to win and she got schlonged, she lost,” he said.
He also mocked Clinton for returning to the debate late following a commercial break. “I thought she quit, I thought she gave up,” Trump joked.
He later seemed to acknowledge reports that she got delayed waiting to use a restroom: “I know where she went. It’s disgusting, I don’t want to talk about it.”

Toronto Star

If you guys elect this dufus, I'll lose all respect for Americans.

1. Assuming he'll even run, not all Americans will vote for him.
2. So what if you lose all respect for us for any reason. What value do you think your respect has?

Quote:
He is a classless buffoon. He knows nothing about politics. His popularity is frightening. He appeals to the most base instincts and his proposals are ridiculous. Build a wall, bomb them, register Islamic people. These are kindergarten solutions that history has shown to be destructive.

Yeah well we went through this same drill in 2011-12 with Bachman, Santorum, Palin, and a few others. No matter what they said or did it would precipitate at least one lengthy thread on this forum.

Quote:

It's not, really. He does it just to troll her supporters and it works.

Agree.

Trump is 1000x's better than having a murderess and a compulsive liar in the White House.

Why is it that the Left feels so compelled to keep starting posts calling Trump names? Act like an adult and show some respect. Stop playing dirty politics - it only makes your side look bad.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 6:46 pm

nurseangela wrote:

Trump is 1000x's better than having a murderess and a compulsive liar in the White House.

Why is it that the Left feels so compelled to keep starting posts calling Trump names? Act like an adult and show some respect. Stop playing dirty politics - it only makes your side look bad.

8O

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 6:55 pm

You take a mortal man
And put him in control
Watch him become a god
Watch people's heads a-roll

-Megadeth

One side of his face a kiss
The other genocide
Time to pay with your ass
A worldwide suicide

-Megadeth

Head like a hole
Black as your soul
I'd rather die
Than give you control
Bow down before the one you serve
You're gonna get what you deserve

-Nine Inch Nails

I'm so all-American I'd sell you suicide
I am totalitarian, I've got abortions in my eyes
Hey victim, should I black your eyes again?
Hey victim, you were the one who put the stick in my hand
I am the ism, my hate's a prism
Let's just kill everyone and let your god sort them out

-Marilyn Manson

Appreciate this, Sweetleaf? :twisted: :twisted: Funny how heavy metal music predicted Trump 20 years ago. The last quote is from the 1995 album Antichrist Superstar, a "rock novel" about an evil figure taking power in America and leading the world to Armageddon.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 6:59 pm

trump is the biggest liar in this campaign. politifact checked over seventy of his claims and ALL were false.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 7:01 pm

Jacoby wrote:
He made fun of her for taking a dump in the middle of a debate, if he done the same thing nobody would have a problem making fun of him but because Hillary is a woman what she does in the bathroom is somehow to taboo to even allude to? I think it's funny but I we can think about it seriously as a question of Hillary's health but considering the scrutiny other candidates are held to should she get a pass because she is a woman?

How do you know what she was doing in the bathroom?
You've got me wondering if any other allusions have been made to such things. I'm not sure how to go about researching this; I haven't seen it in my lifetime, but that's a mere 45 years.
I can't believe you're actually questioning her health over this. That is just sad.

nurseangela wrote:
Act like an adult and show some respect.

Are you trying to be funny?