Page 3 of 9 [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 7:51 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Let the lady go to the bathroom!

If this is how low our political discourse has become, I shudder for our future!

But I think things will get a bit better next year, when the serious candidates start revealing themselves.

Would the Republicans have preferred she have an accident on stage?

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 7:56 pm

all three candidates left the stage. o'malley and sanders were back on time. clinton was a minute late, due to a longer line in the womens' room.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 8:04 pm

Welp, luckily I don't care what people in other countries think about what we do----and I would imagine that any American, who's not a sheeple, doesn't care, either.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 8:19 pm

pezar wrote:
You take a mortal man
And put him in control
Watch him become a god
Watch people's heads a-roll

-Megadeth

One side of his face a kiss
The other genocide
Time to pay with your ass
A worldwide suicide

-Megadeth

Head like a hole
Black as your soul
I'd rather die
Than give you control
Bow down before the one you serve
You're gonna get what you deserve

-Nine Inch Nails

I'm so all-American I'd sell you suicide
I am totalitarian, I've got abortions in my eyes
Hey victim, should I black your eyes again?
Hey victim, you were the one who put the stick in my hand
I am the ism, my hate's a prism
Let's just kill everyone and let your god sort them out

-Marilyn Manson

Appreciate this, Sweetleaf? :twisted: :twisted: Funny how heavy metal music predicted Trump 20 years ago. The last quote is from the 1995 album Antichrist Superstar, a "rock novel" about an evil figure taking power in America and leading the world to Armageddon.

Even rock/metal agrees. The human race is finished if Trump gets the presidency. 20 years ago, no one would suspect Trump would run for president.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 8:24 pm

No one would have conceived that ANYBODY LIKE TRUMP would even DARE to run for President.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 8:34 pm

pezar wrote:
You take a mortal man
And put him in control
Watch him become a god
Watch people's heads a-roll

-Megadeth

One side of his face a kiss
The other genocide
Time to pay with your ass
A worldwide suicide

-Megadeth

Head like a hole
Black as your soul
I'd rather die
Than give you control
Bow down before the one you serve
You're gonna get what you deserve

-Nine Inch Nails

I'm so all-American I'd sell you suicide
I am totalitarian, I've got abortions in my eyes
Hey victim, should I black your eyes again?
Hey victim, you were the one who put the stick in my hand
I am the ism, my hate's a prism
Let's just kill everyone and let your god sort them out

-Marilyn Manson

I was such a MM fan back in the late 90's his lyrics were sharply cathartic, just like his voice. He was not a popular musician to like where I grew up. I never thought of what a bad thing it was for singers like him to be relevant.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 8:46 pm

bernie is live here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbpYINZAlmU

he just said he also used the bathroom during that break.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 8:55 pm

When Nature calls, you better come running to her!! !! !

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 9:03 pm

Trump, the leading Republican, took a mild shot at the leading Democrat.

It was nothing, a throwaway line. Her being low energy, late for speaking engagements, has already come up.

It is also a taste of what is to come, her history from highly questionable Securities investments, turning $2,000 into $100,000 in days, to the long list of people who knew something about the Clintons showing up dead.

The guy in Benghazi called The State Department, The White House, and The Pentagon, none of them would answer the call.

Hillary rerouted Official US Business to her personal server, and forwarded some Secret information to other countries. When questioned, she denied everything, erased the hard drive, then wiped it. Destruction of evidence is a crime, even when no crime can be proved, because of destruction of evidence. The NSA does have records of all, stored on their computers.

National Security calls for recovering the content of her computer. Obama is running the coverup.

Hillary was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying. She has always been above the law, she has friends.

Hillary resigned as Secretary of State, before being fired. It was the only way out. She kept the State Department Official Business on her personal server. That is theft of State Secrets.

All of these things will come up if she runs for President, as they should.

It is not just her, it is the Democrat Establishment. Hillary was not working alone.

JEB called Trump a Jerk, this thread an Ass, which shows the low state of American politics.

Someone will lead America for the next four years, most of America would vote for someone who was not involved in the crimes of the past, and who puts America above Parties, PACs, Donors, and Political Correctness.

Do what is right for America, make America great again.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 9:04 pm

cathylynn wrote:
bernie is live here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbpYINZAlmU

he just said he also used the bathroom during that break.

I think ABC should have waited for her to return before they re-started the debate. It was rude of them not to and surely they have a spare ad they could run.

But Trump crossed the line when he called her disgusting, regardless of his politics.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 9:08 pm

Yep...the real mudslinging--on both sides--will occur over the last few months before the November, 2016 election.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 10:06 pm

Trump showed he can sling poop with the best of them.

The real issue will be Congress bringing Hillary up on charges just before the election.

Trump has brought the families of those killed by illegals up on stage, there are also the families of those close to Clinton who showed up dead, the Bengazhi guy, military deaths like Seal Team Six getting shot down and killed in an accident, like they were set up. No air cover, packed in a chopper that Seals never use, with three Afghans who were not the names on the passenger list.

Trump keeps bringing up Nabisco moving Oreo production from Chicago to Mexico. People who worked there for twenty years and got fired would make good guests. Black, Hispanic, Women, screwed by Bill Clinton's NAFTA.

Trade deals also made China into a rising military power.

Hillary has to run on the Clinton Legacy.

Also, the Stock Market is a bubble, and another terrorist attack is a sure thing.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 10:22 pm

I think comparing Trump to an ass is an insult to asses everywhere! Shame on you, Ann! :wink:

Oscar Meyer Lansky

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 10:26 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
I think comparing Trump to an ass is an insult to asses everywhere! Shame on you, Ann! :wink:

Haha ... true.

I just can't see him doing well on an international stage.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2015, 12:01 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Let the lady go to the bathroom!

If this is how low our political discourse has become, I shudder for our future!

But I think things will get a bit better next year, when the serious candidates start revealing themselves.

Would the Republicans have preferred she have an accident on stage?

Absolutely

I can see the ads, "If she can't control herself, how can she control the country"

The Dems would just as overjoyed if a Republican had an accident on stage
I can see the ad "The privileged Republicans who have insurence that pays for overactive bladder medication want to prevent you from having insurence if you can not pay for it"

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2015, 1:10 am

Inventor wrote:
Trump, the leading Republican, took a mild shot at the leading Democrat.

It was nothing, a throwaway line. Her being low energy, late for speaking engagements, has already come up.

It is also a taste of what is to come, her history from highly questionable Securities investments, turning $2,000 into $100,000 in days, to the long list of people who knew something about the Clintons showing up dead.

The guy in Benghazi called The State Department, The White House, and The Pentagon, none of them would answer the call.

Hillary rerouted Official US Business to her personal server, and forwarded some Secret information to other countries. When questioned, she denied everything, erased the hard drive, then wiped it. Destruction of evidence is a crime, even when no crime can be proved, because of destruction of evidence. The NSA does have records of all, stored on their computers.

National Security calls for recovering the content of her computer. Obama is running the coverup.

Hillary was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying. She has always been above the law, she has friends.

Hillary resigned as Secretary of State, before being fired. It was the only way out. She kept the State Department Official Business on her personal server. That is theft of State Secrets.

All of these things will come up if she runs for President, as they should.

It is not just her, it is the Democrat Establishment. Hillary was not working alone.

JEB called Trump a Jerk, this thread an Ass, which shows the low state of American politics.

Someone will lead America for the next four years, most of America would vote for someone who was not involved in the crimes of the past, and who puts America above Parties, PACs, Donors, and Political Correctness.

Do what is right for America, make America great again.

I just love how the Left keeps changing the subject and looking the other way when the truth is right in front of their face in black and white about what kind of a person Clinton really is. Keep talking about the toilet incident instead of the REAL problems this country is having - Democrats are good at talking nonsense and calling names. This is why the country will go down because the Left refuses to acknowledge the truth and instead will elect a murderer and compulsive liar into the Whitehouse. I can't wait to see what new lies Clinton will come up with to cover herself from the old lies. Trump is just the one to bring up all of Clinton's boo boos. :)

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.