Page 5 of 11 [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next

Do you believe in reincarnation?
Strong "yes!" 12%  12%  [ 6 ]
Strong "no!" 43%  43%  [ 22 ]
Eh, maybe it's possible... 45%  45%  [ 23 ]
Total votes : 51

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2020, 12:40 pm

madbutnotmad wrote:
Personally i believe in the possibility of reincarnation / God.
When i was 18, i did have a short lived (felt like a few seconds) out of the body experience,
which i assume was a type of astral projection into a place that was complete dazzling white light.

madbutnotmad wrote:
That is why i believe in the possibility of reincarnation, although i completely understand, if people have not experienced any such things during their life, why they would be more sceptical.

Being in a similar place, having had now maybe close to a dozen things happen to me that have throttled my sense of reality's contents in this direction, I've increasingly been exploring the animistic / pantheistic / panentheistic routes. I'm probably most curious as to how the world could work by some of the most brutal and heartless mechanics, particularly Darwinian evolution by natural selection which seems like - at least in high head-count cultures - to be a psychopathy generator function, while at the same time having that in an idealist or panpsychist backdrop where there are things out there which seem to work on very different principals. To me all of the western forms of theism fail and most of the eastern religions only seem to get the polytheism or atheism right (to which pantheism and panentheism are, to many people, considered atheistic from the standpoint that these have no resemblance to a personal God).

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2020, 3:17 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
JustFoundHere wrote:
(LINK) The late Roger Ebert (the movie critic) had argued that reincarnation is possible from a "scientific, rationalist point of view."

Ebert's perspectives are very similar to my viewpoints - that is thoughtful perspectives on reincarnation are best interpreted through scientific contexts.

Is is possible that long term memory abilities common with the Autism Spectrum (memories from decades-ago) might provide insights as to whether or not reincarnation exists?

(LINK) "The Quantum Theory of Reincarnation"
https://www.rogerebert.com/roger-ebert/ ... ncarnation

'Theory' is the operative word.

To the best of my understanding for something to be 'scientific' it has to be something that science can wrap it's tools of examination around and this stuff isn't quite there yet, and Bernard Carr mentioned recently the scientific community generally needs a solid theory to start from and they'd suggest that data-points without a theory aren't worth their time.

We seem to be in a place where we're at least starting to break into the credibility of something like panpsychism, I think Donald Hoffman and Chetan Prakash are doing really interesting work in the area, but a lot of the rest of this is too far beyond our tools and I don't think we can really speculate well yet on what media we're dealing with when addressing something like reincarnation. Hoffman and Prakash's theory at least suggests that all nodes in the universe (what could be considered a hypergraph) are a social network of agents competing and collaborating along the lines of Darwinian game theory. That's so extremely granular that it's difficult to make any claims about what would be above that level save to find some way of observing it consistently - something that, at least when it comes to things currently outside of the purview of reductive materialism, we don't have a good way of doing.

Thank-you for quoting my post.

The studies/field work of the late Dr. Ian Stevenson, and Jim Tucker (who carried-on the work of Dr. Stevenson) are worth investigating.

xMistrox
Toucan
Toucan

27 Sep 2020, 7:09 pm

To me, reincarnation makes more sense than either the afterlife as a place or just disappearing into the void; conservation of matter and all. Wouldn't mind to visit a different world, maybe I can find the "Right Planet"? :lol:

RAADS-R: 189 total
Diagnosed 9/2013

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2020, 7:50 pm

heaven is the right planet for me, i've been blessed with some night-time visits now and then :D

xMistrox
Toucan
Toucan

27 Sep 2020, 8:50 pm

auntblabby wrote:
heaven is the right planet for me, i've been blessed with some night-time visits now and then :D

What is heaven to you? I don't usually hear from other people.

Whenever I try to imagine it from the descriptions of various clergy, I think of huge gaudy golden cities with trillions of dead people. There would be these freaky multi-ringed/eyed angels floating around, and people would be constantly worshiping god. It would be attractive to learn the mysteries of science or find out the truths of history if it were possible, but that doesn't seem comparable to the eternal trade-offs. If it were more like the interpretation in "What Dreams May Come", that would be somewhat more attractive, but it would be too "fake" for me.

RAADS-R: 189 total
Diagnosed 9/2013

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2020, 8:58 pm

xMistrox wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

What is heaven to you? I don't usually hear from other people. Whenever I try to imagine it from the descriptions of various clergy, I think of huge gaudy golden cities with trillions of dead people. There would be these freaky multi-ringed/eyed angels floating around, and people would be constantly worshiping god. It would be attractive to learn the mysteries of science or find out the truths of history if it were possible, but that doesn't seem comparable to the eternal trade-offs. If it were more like the interpretation in "What Dreams May Come", that would be somewhat more attractive, but it would be too "fake" for me.

the heaven for me was best described in books written by brazilian psychic chico xavier in his series of books called "nosso lar" [our home]. the heaven most people think of is the realm just above the earth plane, above certain regularly spaced parts of the earth is this realm at a right-angle to our earthly dimension, is this bottom rung of heaven. the mormons called this the telestial plane. i'm not LDS, by the way. it is like a glorified version of earth with no pollution, everything better than the best places on earth, no earthly worries, no stress. "my father's house has many mansions" describes it. when i visited it in my dreams, i went to see my parents up there, they showed me a house they constructed for me upon my return. it was small on the outside but when i went inside somehow it was mansion-sized in there, the laws of physics up there are different from down here. there were no light fixtures, the "air" or "ether" or whatever the thing is called, is self-illuminating, everything glows from within and without. we talked with our minds and not our mouths. transport was instantaneous, think of a place and you're there, no need for cars or such. you think strongly of a specific tightly focused object, and it gradually appears, solidifying with persistent thought. that takes work, newbies can't do that. the air up there has subtle music sounds from within it. same for the grasses and waters. the colors are both of this world and not of this world. you can "see" a long ways off, like telescopic vision, same for hearing. the more advanced spirits have "work" that they volunteer for, spiritual rescue is what it amounts to. i highly recommend you watch the movie "the astral city" and read the books by Jurgen Ziewe, "multidimensional man" and "vistas of infinity," they are very informative.

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2020, 9:03 pm

auntblabby wrote:
xMistrox wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

What is heaven to you? I don't usually hear from other people. Whenever I try to imagine it from the descriptions of various clergy, I think of huge gaudy golden cities with trillions of dead people. There would be these freaky multi-ringed/eyed angels floating around, and people would be constantly worshiping god. It would be attractive to learn the mysteries of science or find out the truths of history if it were possible, but that doesn't seem comparable to the eternal trade-offs. If it were more like the interpretation in "What Dreams May Come", that would be somewhat more attractive, but it would be too "fake" for me.

the heaven for me was best described in books written by brazilian psychic chico xavier in his series of books called "nosso lar" [our home]. the heaven most people think of is the realm just above the earth plane, above certain regularly spaced parts of the earth is this realm at a right-angle to our earthly dimension, is this bottom rung of heaven. the mormons called this the telestial plane. i'm not LDS, by the way. it is like a glorified version of earth with no pollution, everything better than the best places on earth, no earthly worries, no stress. "my father's house has many mansions" describes it. when i visited it in my dreams, i went to see my parents up there, they showed me a house they constructed for me upon my return. it was small on the outside but when i went inside somehow it was mansion-sized in there, the laws of physics up there are different from down here. there were no light fixtures, the "air" or "ether" or whatever the thing is called, is self-illuminating, everything glows from within and without. we talked with our minds and not our mouths. transport was instantaneous, think of a place and you're there, no need for cars or such. you think strongly of a specific tightly focused object, and it gradually appears, solidifying with persistent thought. that takes work, newbies can't do that. the air up there has subtle music sounds from within it. same for the grasses and waters. the colors are both of this world and not of this world. you can "see" a long ways off, like telescopic vision, same for hearing. the more advanced spirits have "work" that they volunteer for, spiritual rescue is what it amounts to. i highly recommend you watch the movie "the astral city" and read the books by Jurgen Ziewe, "multidimensional man" and "vistas of infinity," they are very informative.

Can I have 2 ice creams please? Dairy-free salted caramel will make me feel like I'm in heaven!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2020, 9:15 pm

Catlover5 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
xMistrox wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Can I have 2 ice creams please? Dairy-free salted caramel will make me feel like I'm in heaven!

if you were in my neck of the woods, i'd give you 4! :chef:

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2020, 11:30 pm

Jakki wrote:
Aghogday your stepmother , if that was her picture at the ENd of your post ? Was very pretty woman..And
Admireable . Although your posts seem longish , you are quite eloquent in your descriptions . Just btw.

Smiles, Thanks Again Jakki; And Indeed that Was my Stepmother
in the Photo About 18 Years-Old Around the Year 1962 when i am 2 Years-Old..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2020, 8:12 am

No.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2020, 8:37 am

JustFoundHere wrote:
The studies/field work of the late Dr. Ian Stevenson, and Jim Tucker (who carried-on the work of Dr. Stevenson) are worth investigating.

Oh I'd agree there's at least, at a minimum, evidence for information persisting and getting past from person to person. Taking the premise a step farther and assuming that the evidence for reincarnation over super-psy is strong enough to discard super-psy as an explanation, it's still in a place where 'quantum' still seems to refer to a bucket of concepts that we mean something particularly narrow by and I think this might be something deeper. I mentioned the hypergraph concept earlier, what Stephen Wolfram's suggested recently as far as everything we think of as space being an amalgamation of something like bottom-level particles, all technically connected to each other (I guess one could look at that as entanglement), and then taking Donald Hoffman's 'The Case Against Reality' out against that, ie. that this is something like a panpsychist node network, you have the stage on which our universe is built and it still seems like there's not enough there aside from explaining a set and setting where, if this were all there is, you'd have something akin do what most reductive materialists believe, ie. cessation of existence at death, but rather than complete non-existence you'd atomize into your constituent parts.

I was listening to this NDE a couple nights ago from a particular surgeon who went though it and got reminded - there's clearly something like a faux-dualism involved as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9fPiqvvuyQ

So trying to take that into account - it would be more like the given hypergraph is something like a contained zone of experimentation or process where something whole rather than particulate gets projected into it, in a way could amalgamate nodes in that network although it already has a kickstart - ie. sperm and an egg doing most of the work at this point.

What's really fascinating to me as well - Isaac Aurthur brought up something in respect to why we're making such a big deal of phosphene gas in the clouds of Venus and he brought up his ideas on the Fermi paradox, that one of the biggest challenges for life is that, at least for the kind of organic chemistry life has on earth, life needs phosphorus for ADP and ATP and that phorphorus is an extremely rare element, that it takes manipulation of an already very rare form of silicon, silicon already necessitating supernovae, to get phosphorus out there, and for whatever reason Earth has an unusual amount of it in ways that seem - at least at this point even - rare for our solar system.

A lot of my personal interest with these topics is weighing these sorts of experiences people have and the stories it seems to tell about consciousness against the constraints of our universe, the constraints and conditions of biology, just to see what coherent story shakes out. I'm also really trying to avoid 'what will the Rationalists think', short answer is they don't - they have an identity and it's an identity that's great for riding a high horse and striking downward, which is absolutely great for social power - I could say more about social power but between truth and power, going back to Donald Hoffman even, most people generally don't care about truth (I don't mean woo-woo truth, just truth of any kind) if it doesn't confer fitness payouts or advantages toward getting things out of other people, which is why you see cut-throat social Darwinism in the corporate world and where if you're doing anything other than devoting everything you have in you to climbing the social status hierarchy and stepping on heads the whole way it's a sign of some type of mental deficiency. We seem to be evolved to think of everything in terms of Darwinian competition and even religion people tend to lip-service it, use it as a social-climbing and networking tool, and a person is seen as strange (or autistic) if they take it literally on it's claims.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2020, 9:11 am

Has anyone done the "Reintarnation" or "Frisbeeterianism" jokes yet?

tl;dr

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2020, 2:39 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
JustFoundHere wrote:

Oh I'd agree there's at least, at a minimum...

i Think it's worth noting Now And We
Will even see it in much smaller Tribes
of So-Called Primitive Human Beings as
So-Called Darwinian Competition Comes More
into Play OVER the Natural Altruistic Cooperation of
Being Human When Life is Scarcity Out of Balance as
'Opposed' to Abundance in Balance; Science Clearly Shows
Our Existence now, as it is very over-populated versus the Resources
We Have for Longevity of the Species; THAT Indeed, Originally, It is Our Cooperation
Not Unlike What Bonobos in Small Tribes With Each Other, Without Other Tribal Competition
In Scarcity of Resources for Base Survival, Makes For a Very Peaceful Way of life where the Barter
of Cooperation
is indeed Peace
Over Strife in Terms
of Empathy and Love
of Pleasure more than
Competition of constant discontent
OF JUST NEVER EVER HAVING ENOUGH!

The Face of Trump is 'THE BIG FROWN'
As most definitely a Microcosm of the
Overall Failure of the Human Species to
Both LiVE iN Abundance and Balance of

Not TaKinG More than We Give...

But Again, Credit Human
Nature and Nature Overall;
We Are Just not Evolved for
Instant Gratification, Just Mostly
Hairless Apes Pulling a Lever for
Sugar or Instagram Model PhotoS HAha...

It's Not really Funny
but always Some Will
Survive and Some Will Not;
in More Darwinian Competition
Away From Human Cooperative
Altruistic Love AND OR the other place of the Meme of Trump's And
Adolph's And Minions that indeed Follow the Most Despicable Leaders
in Gaslit Lies for what the Imbalance of Competition Among Human Beings
With Less Altruistic Empathy of LoVE iN Cooperation Naturally BRinGS the

Longest Standing
Reincarnation Now is
The Children And Others
We Bring into Life of Altruistic
Loving Cooperation by the Lessons
We Bring or Do Not; A Cog in a Machine
for What Society, Church, School, And Work

Overall, Teaches Now

IS

Not Enough
to make Cooperation
of Altruistic Love Possible
in Cooperation Out of the Strife
Misery And SuFFeRinG that comes
From Competition in Scarcity for Subsistence;
Either Real in the Physical Environment or Illusion

of trying
to Look better
Now than the Best
'Instagram Model' of Life...

Hehe; my Wife doesn't even have
to try now; as she spent her Life Poor
in Youth Climbing 40 Foot Trees, no Kidding
at 8 Years-old Picking Fruit off Trees to eat when
there was no Food or Water; Walking Everywhere She
Went; no First World Problems of Cars and no AC or Heat NEEDING REPAIR

As She Simply had NONE.

For You See She Lived Life More as it is in the Jungle Fighting for Enough
As that makes Enough, Enough Just When Your Tummy is not only Full butt

FULLY FIT TOO...

FROM actually
Working for
Every meal
and for
Every
Ounce
of Love to Appreciate too...

She Retains That Greater Human
Potential in Empirical Measurement
of Form for the Essence of the Struggle
And Adaptation for Successful Subsistence
Change, Unlocking Epigenetic Potential in
One LifeTime That Carries Far into
Adulthood as Human Potential
Unpacked From Our Evolutionary
DNA Potential Now Just for Free and

A Whole Lot of Blood, Sweat and
Tears Naturally too; Yes, indeed,
Reincarnated Like this in one life
Where Light does come from Dark
As metaphor of Pain Brings Pleasure too;

Yes, it was not me now that Loved Her so much,
alone, to Make Her this Young Forever Just Like
it ain't Faux Magic that i Leg Press 1340 Pounds
Easily at 90 Degrees for 18 or so Reps stronger
Than Ever Before Like a Human Orangutan too;

And Hell no, i wasn't Bragging Here; as i continued
to get Stronger at 53 from 500 thru 930 to 1120
to 1520 Pounds still at Max too; easy as a feather
Breeze Work-out to Leg Press until my Legs Fail at 18 Reps
At Age 60 Still Growing Stronger as the Record Still Shows Now
As true i've done more than 18 Reps Now since i went back to the Gym
just 3 Weeks ago; as i developed other ways to get stronger on Pandemic Gym Vacation...
So anyway; i already faced Death 3 times; You don't need much attention after that it's
kinda, enough to BReaTHE NOW AND ENJOY IT ALL AS ENOUGH FOR real as long as

Ya keep perspective of Hell too... Yes!

to make life Enough; a Little Respect is
Nice but hey, Young, i was spit on by the
First Baptist Soldier Boys in Competition
Trying to Erase Empathy Just for smiling
at the City Park; i kinda like that now
as i realize that's why i'm 4 times
Stronger than them now; they
Just provided the Epigenetic
in Part of Challenge and i chose Victory
of Human Potential; Yes! over Vengeance

Then...

And Now too; as the Record on
This Internet Site most definitely
Completely Documents as well too;

True; We all need to work harder
at becoming more the Species We
are before in terms of 'Reincarnation'
That is real before the metaphor of the
'Apple' Before We Become the Tools we Make

instead
of the
Love
We aRe;

Oh my God, it's all STaRTinG
to make Sense/FEEL; The Power
of Love; not only Reincarnated
in Human Being but Reborn now As Real!

But You See, i am a Tree and The Forest
Able to See Before and After 'the Apple' too...

Of course, ironically, only for the Tools Humans
Create; Yet, i Master, no Slave; as i remain Naked Free

On a Wing too..;)

Enough Evidence has Been Provided on the Case-Study of my
50 Years and 5 Months Old Wife; hAha; no, i wasn't Just SHoWinG
off my ForTune of Marriage (i was doing that too); i was providing 'the

Evidence' Before 'my Theory';

Just Philosophizing
of Course but True
to get to the Details
of Proof You often must
See the Forest Before the Trees and Simply
Be 'the Apple' of Before and After too; Yes
Understanding Metaphors helps too...

And MaKinG
New ones
is Required
for Anything
New That hasn't
Been Observed before to 'see'...

Even Shakespeare Created New Words
of Literature to relate Essence in Form of
Symbols to Mutually and Consensually relate
only at a later Date as the Target Audience comes
Well After the Story is Delivered; depends on how far

ya wanna

Travel

in the
Next Unexplored

Rabbit Hole to Finally Enjoy
the Green Pill of JUST ENOUGH ETeRNaLLY NoW;

REBORN, enjoying a Green Pill of Heaven now JusT
Enough, Just Enough, the Trinity of 'JusT ENough NoW'

And oh,
'The
Power
of Love';
By Celine
Dion too;
The Human
Real Super Power
but only in Balance
of Abundance With Enough
Scarcity at Least Self-Manufactured

Now For Real to

Keep 'Honey Gold'

And Bees
That keep
Working
For Queens
to Become Kings too...

Yeah; THere is a Lot of
Reincarnation for Real
in these MetaphorS HeaR i BRing...

And True, Ya can't See the Forest
If ya only LiVE iN a 'Twitter World of Trees';

Where 'TL: DR', is NoT EXacTly 'A Badge of Achievement'...

techstepgenr9tion, You Do the Forest And The Trees too; i always Listen to all you Say..

i take Notes; i watch the Videos; as You are unlike anyone here; Those are the ones i Seek

And Find 'Best'...

'Oral Traditions' Always New Don't Really Read They Dance And Sing Free At Best...

And By the way, per the Specific Theme Song, "The Power of Love", it's True i Heard
A Group of Bonobos Singing This Song and they Did not Have to Say a God DaM Word...

God Is Not A Word

Love Is Not A Word

Human Is That Same Word

Meh; FoR Me aT LeasT i am GolD At

Beginning End of Rainbow Now Real;

Hint: Love More Than A Word Like 'Man'

And Much More Than Just a 'Son' of 'That'... "A Word"....

True;
Words Have
Incarnated our
Essence into Words
A Tool More than Breath oF LoVE
And Love That Is Also A Tool of Breath...

i Stand Reincarnated Here in Words; Do You Doubt This Very Truth before 'Your' Eyes?

(Rhetorical Question; JusT A Philosophical Meandering Wave Water Ocean SaMe)

And Meh; i just changed my 'Soul' on the MeMe TheMe Song; Let's Do "Genesis Ch.1. V.32"...

As Obviously EVeR
ParT of Existence
That continues to
BReaTHE NeW Change
Does now the Reality of All Change NoW.

Every Now IS Reincarnated NOW; Haha;

We ALWaYS Come Back Different Now; Reincarnated FOR REAL ALWAYS NOW;

Yet Strangely Enough, Folks Call God a Man And Dictate to "HiM" the Only SaME Way "He:

Will Come Back

Again

With No

Will of Change Now

At All, No Will of God That's Real the
Reality of Change Best in Balance Now;

On top of that Everyone Sees Differently ALWaYS NoW;

It's an Oxymoron to BRing Anyone Back the SaMe NoW;

LooKinG Forward to a Pope or a Priest Who Will Keep up with

'my God Head'

Reincarnated

Now too...

As We All

Do Now

For Real...

It Stands to
ReaSon if 'they'
Can't underStand
Me They don't understand God;
Quite LiterAlly of Course in Terms of Love For All too...

iN Change;

Again Best in
Balance 'Nature (God'S) Rule
Like the Eye of a Hurricane Dancing Singing Free too...

Never Running Out of Air to Grow as Long as the Environment is Challenging Enough too

For Human Hurricanes at least as 'Real Hurricanes' Require More Clear Weather Environment

for Greatest Potential...

iN

Change Now

THereFore THere
By Genesis CH.1. V.33

And so on too...

NoW And YeS even

Sooner too as ReMeMBeR
TiMe, DiStance, And SPace
And Even MaTTeR May Be iLLuSion too...

A Best Way to Answer A Question is to Answer it First...

(Who's That Girl)

Just Evidence for more
That Nature of Nature that is
God Nature in us for Real in
Potential More Now of Change...

i Always Tell People My Wife is Evidence
For the Greater God Nature Potential Living in us...

i usually don't get past 280 Characters as of course
the Modern Human Attention Span is Science assessed
As Less than 3 Seconds; yes, Literally Less than a Gold Fish;
Thing about Climbing 40 Foot Trees is if you don't Focus in Flow for

the Duration; not unlike any other Monkey in a Tree Top or Bird

Soaring Toward Clouds in the Sunshine Sky YOU FALL DOWN...

INDEED, many lessons HeaR to Harvest for those who 'See' MORE...;)

HAha it helps
to 'Really' 'KNoW' Folks
in so-called 'High' places too..;)

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2020, 5:23 pm

Some Clouds Are Happy Others Are Sad
Grey Scale Clouds too This is How one
Cloud Reincarnates As All of Us Now too

Wanna Take It Down/Up to Material Reductionism
Neuro-Science Shows We Basically Hallucinate
Current Realities From Past ones NoW As

The Last Scene of the "Game of Thrones"
Best ATTeMPTS to Relate Story is Our Reality
We Co-Create King And Queen of Life We Do

So Are The Saints and The Sinners God
And Gulliver's Travels Jesus and Krishna
And Even 'Games Of Thrones Real' Yes of Course

How We Read One Story Ours or Many Others Even in
Same Print Will Change
In Colors Our Minds Co-Create Now For Real As Real Is

How We See The Cloud And The Rest Of Existence in General
Is How We Continue to Paint Our Stories of Life as Real As Real Gets Now

Does One Person See The Same Cloud As Another
Some Folks See A Happy Cloud
Some See A Sad One Others Just See Gray Skies

Is Life A Story It Most Certainly is the
Story We Co-Create Together From the
Story We Tell Before Differently Now

Helpful Hint:

Write, Direct, Produce,
And Reincarnate Your
Newer Story Now

In As Many Ways
As You Relatively
in Free Will Do or Not Do Now

If Do Don't Ask 'The Pope'
'He' is Writing Someone else's Story...

DesertWoman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Sep 2020, 11:24 pm

No. You get put on this Earth, and then you die. I've tried to "reincarnate" myself as a living person- but there is no escaping the personal hell that is ASD.

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2020, 1:34 pm

Just to add another facet to the topic of reincarnation: Has anybody experienced deja-vu like memories of times and places never visited in present life?

Proponents of reincarnation believe deja-vu like memories may sometimes be related to possible past lives.