Does the U.S. want Trump’s Muslim solution or the vigilantis

Page 1 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2016, 12:15 pm

Does the U.S. want Trump’s Muslim solution or the vigilantism the E. U. is moving to?

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/germ ... -molesters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-sjvz6YKnQ

Will the U.S. and Western coalitions need some new Liberty Valance killers as our police forces get handcuffed by our political leaders and political correctness to a religion that is nothing short of barbaric?

Regardless of the Western country, if the left does not protect the population, the right will have to.

Regards
DL

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2016, 1:53 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
Will the U.S. and Western coalitions need some new Liberty Valance killers as our police forces get handcuffed by our political leaders and political correctness to a religion that is nothing short of barbaric?
I agree, we should outlaw christianity.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2016, 2:01 pm

The sources you provide aren't very convincing. I'd like to see a link to the actual statistical study that determines 95% of syrian refugees are single young men for one. Also your article is about Germany, what does trump and any of his solutions have to do with Germany, he's an american.

Are you trying to argue that if we don't follow Trumps insane plan of banning specifically muslim immigrants/refugees as opposed to christians for instance.........the U.S will become an Islamic State with Sharia law intact? Meh if anything seems there is more risk of christian morality being passed as legislation currently.

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2016, 3:46 pm

Fugu wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:

Indeed.

Both Islam and Christianity are immoral creeds that we can live without.

Here is proof.

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2016, 3:51 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
The sources you provide aren't very convincing. I'd like to see a link to the actual statistical study that determines 95% of syrian refugees are single young men for one. Also your article is about Germany, what does trump and any of his solutions have to do with Germany, he's an american.

Are you trying to argue that if we don't follow Trumps insane plan of banning specifically muslim immigrants/refugees as opposed to christians for instance.........the U.S will become an Islamic State with Sharia law intact? Meh if anything seems there is more risk of christian morality being passed as legislation currently.

You reject my sources and want me to provide more for you to reject.

I hope you are not serious.

Regards
DL

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2016, 4:50 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
'sources' is probably stretching it, you posted one link from a clickbait site and a youtube video.

Fugu
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2016, 4:54 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
Both Islam and Christianity are immoral creeds that we can live without.
Here is proof.
proof of what? that Britain First are a bunch of ignorant fascists?

(I was being sarcastic about Christianity fyi)

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

29 Jan 2016, 8:09 pm

We don't need a Muslim policy, just don't import millions of them en masse like Europe is and has. Trump's solution does that, it could effectively be done the same by temporarily banning entry to those from countries with active jihadist movements, Europe however has an almost permanently unmanageable security situation and faces a clash of civilizations so it should be a good lesson of what we need to avoid. Immigration in general needs to be metered and restricted, it doesn't matter what country they are from.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2016, 8:44 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

I hope you are not serious.

Regards
DL

No I'd just like to see evidence aside from a youtube video and an article from some biased site, that doesn't even reference where they got their statistic that 95% of syrian refugees are single young men.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2016, 8:46 pm

Jacoby wrote:
We don't need a Muslim policy, just don't import millions of them en masse like Europe is and has. Trump's solution does that, it could effectively be done the same by temporarily banning entry to those from countries with active jihadist movements, Europe however has an almost permanently unmanageable security situation and faces a clash of civilizations so it should be a good lesson of what we need to avoid. Immigration in general needs to be metered and restricted, it doesn't matter what country they are from.

I thought trump wanted to specifically ban muslim refugees/immigrants but allow people of other religions in the same regions in. Putting a limit on the number of immigrants and refugees we could accept makes sense...but discriminating against muslims in general doesn't seem like a viable solution. What would stop extremists from posing as non-muslim syrians?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2016, 10:51 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

I thought trump wanted to specifically ban muslim refugees/immigrants but allow people of other religions in the same regions in. Putting a limit on the number of immigrants and refugees we could accept makes sense...but discriminating against muslims in general doesn't seem like a viable solution. What would stop extremists from posing as non-muslim syrians?

That's a very good point about them being able to pose as anybody, in Syria ISIS has all the materials create all the documents that could identify a person and that is why the Director of the FBI said that it is almost impossible to vet any of these refugees. On the other hand, the main victims of ISIS's genocide have been minorities so I don't think it would be wrong to give them preference given the fact that they don't pose any significant threat. Most of the "refugees" that are coming to Europe now are not even really refugees but economic migrants from all over the Middle East and Africa with one quote I read recently saying a bunch of Moroccans and Tunisians that are 95% singe young men. It's a multifaceted problem in Europe, there is a massive crime wave as well as the tremendous jihadist threat.

I am not so extreme as I think things could be managed well enough with a more targeted approach but what is happening in Europe is madness, my views on immigration is that any en masse migration is probably a bad idea and that we let too many people into this country already when there isn't enough jobs and services are spread so thin. It's just horses**t that it helps us economically, it might help those exploit these people be richer but it is devastating to main street.

To me Trump is all about appearances and maintaining leverage, ask double what you really want and then negotiate down but the only way to do that is for the other side of that scenario to actually believe it. The leadership we've had in this country has been a disaster, ineptitude is one excuse but corruption is systemic and they have continuously push the boundaries of their tyranny without regard to our constitution and the truth behind the threat. We have an oligarchy in this country and it is becoming more and more obvious every day, these people are not patriots and have no allegiance to no nation. Globalism is the new world order and I don't like it.

Cash__
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 8:00 am

Fugu wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:

I agree. I don't think fundamentalist christianity is any better then fundamentalist islam. Outlaw them both.

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 3:05 pm

Just a brief thought:

When we bring Syrians into this country we don't just throw them on the street as though they were nothing more than worn out, mentally ill U.S. Army veterans.....right? No, we set them up with houses, money for essentials, etc.

So here's my plan: We delay bringing in any new Syrians and instead give the boundless amenities of our Federal Government to homeless veterans...instead of these strangers, while we halt the debate on the wisdom of bringing more people with diseased religions into the country. Then continue this action until all the homeless, mentally diseased folks in this country are taken care of the best we can (which includes proper care unlike the torture of the VA system).

Then we can take a look at Europe and plan from there.

Well? What do you think of my idea?

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 3:33 pm

ZenDen wrote:
Just a brief thought:

When we bring Syrians into this country we don't just throw them on the street as though they were nothing more than worn out, mentally ill U.S. Army veterans.....right? No, we set them up with houses, money for essentials, etc.

So here's my plan: We delay bringing in any new Syrians and instead give the boundless amenities of our Federal Government to homeless veterans...instead of these strangers, while we halt the debate on the wisdom of bringing more people with diseased religions into the country. Then continue this action until all the homeless, mentally diseased folks in this country are taken care of the best we can (which includes proper care unlike the torture of the VA system).

Just another brief thought.

Some of those army veterans might be veterans of the Iraq war, and thus co-responsible for creating the chaos that brought about ISIS and forced the Syrians to flee in the first place...

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 4:25 pm

???????......

What are you trying to say? Please complete your thought.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 7:28 pm

GGPViper wrote:
ZenDen wrote:
Just a brief thought:

Just another brief thought.

Some of those army veterans might be veterans of the Iraq war, and thus co-responsible for creating the chaos that brought about ISIS and forced the Syrians to flee in the first place...

The ONLY people responsible for these crimes against humanity are our United States government, soldiers are just doing their jobs and have no say whatsoever about what the mission is. Most of the veterans signed up because they believed in the mission, they believed they were keeping America safe and it was our leaders that LIED and manipulated an unprecedented terrorist attack on our homeland into every fascist's wet dream. It's disgusting seeing what that sacrificea so many veterans have in these wars essentially be for nothing, worse than nothing since we've created the most capable and brutal Islamic terrorist group that the world has ever seen that has seized and held territory the size of Pennsylvania. Any one that voted for the Iraq War should be disqualified from being president forever.

There should be a war crimes trials but how can the very people hold themselves accountable?