Occupy Movement Will Now Be DEMOCRACY SPRING

Page 1 of 15 [ 225 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 2:58 pm

Coming soon to your part of the country. And the Left says they don't believe in violence. Whatever. That 78 yr old man had the right idea when he popped that guy. If you think the Right won't fight back, think again.

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP!

Anti-Trump Groups Threaten 'Largest Civil Disobedience Action of the Century' - Breitbart. http://tiny.iavian.net/9fnc

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 3:05 pm

You realize civil disobedience is non violent by definition.

And are you saying you support sucker punching someone because you think he is a leftist? Because the person who was punched said and did exactly nothing to provoke that old man.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 3:18 pm

Oh and when you post a link to an article it helps to actually have read it. It says very clearly in that article that violence both verbal and physical are not to be used.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 3:33 pm

Again you paint your side as angels only wanting to acknowledge the half of what really happened and citing that part that benefits you. I know the whole story and I would even give my hard earned money to pay for that man's legal fees. Trump was right in wanting to do that. Of course, the Left believes they should get my money instead. :roll:

All I can say is when the sh!t hits the fan, I'm glad I live in a gun state cause "When we're in doubt we're going to whip it out and it's gonna be a FREE FOR ALL!" Oooh Baby!

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 3:39 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Oh and when you post a link to an article it helps to actually have read it. It says very clearly in that article that violence both verbal and physical are not to be used.

Denial. Go back and read some posts from people on the Left in some of the Trump threads - they agreed with me and said the Occupy Movement got way out of hand. You think that violence isn't coming? Kansas didn't give the ok for anyone to carry a gun without a permit for no reason - they know something is coming - you better start thinking of how you can protect yourself because neither side is going to go down without a fight.

Darn, I flunked.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 3:49 pm

So you're with Sharron Angle and her second amendment remedies?
Good to know.

I just said civil disobedience = non-violent resistance. Can you point to any prominent liberal that has condoned violence or failed to denounce it when it occurs?

It's quite clear that you do not know the whole story and that you will only believe something when it is coming from the mouths of right wing ideologues. But I'm curious, what do you think that man did to deserve being sucker punched?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 4:04 pm

Just going to point something out though I am sure it will fall on deaf ears. Even if some groups who identify as being on the left would resort to violence that hardly means the entire left supports that. I myself don't believe in resorting to violence unless it's in self defense or you're defending someone else....and guess what I'm on the left.

And you're link says 'civil disobedience' since when is planning civil disobedience the same thing as 'threatening violence'?

Also clearly you aren't any better than anyone on the left who would support violence as you're sitting here defending violence from your side...so get off your damn high horse. If a right wing protester got punched at a rally for a left wing candidate I certainly wouldn't be defending the person who did it or making excuses for them for that matter.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 4:10 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Again you paint your side as angels only wanting to acknowledge the half of what really happened and citing that part that benefits you. I know the whole story and I would even give my hard earned money to pay for that man's legal fees. Trump was right in wanting to do that. Of course, the Left believes they should get my money instead. :roll:

All I can say is when the sh!t hits the fan, I'm glad I live in a gun state cause "When we're in doubt we're going to whip it out and it's gonna be a FREE FOR ALL!" Oooh Baby!

Ok can you link everyone to the whole story than.

Though even if the trumpkin who punched the guy really was an innocent victim....you're still painting yourself as a violent extremist. You're just going to whip out your gun and start shooting people at will when you're in doubt huh? :roll:

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 5:28 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Good to know.

I just said civil disobedience = non-violent resistance. Can you point to any prominent liberal that has condoned violence or failed to denounce it when it occurs?

It's quite clear that you do not know the whole story and that you will only believe something when it is coming from the mouths of right wing ideologues. But I'm curious, what do you think that man did to deserve being sucker punched?

Next.

Darn, I flunked.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 5:45 pm

It would be interesting to come back in in 5 years to see it folk would be as enthusiastic about their candidate.

It is funny how get whipped up in the hysteria of rallies people get.

Every single candidate in every single election claims to be the candidate of change. Yet the reality of office is you will end up disappointing many of your supporters.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 5:48 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Just going to point something out though I am sure it will fall on deaf ears. Even if some groups who identify as being on the left would resort to violence that hardly means the entire left supports that. I myself don't believe in resorting to violence unless it's in self defense or you're defending someone else....and guess what I'm on the left.

And you're link says 'civil disobedience' since when is planning civil disobedience the same thing as 'threatening violence'?

Also clearly you aren't any better than anyone on the left who would support violence as you're sitting here defending violence from your side...so get off your damn high horse. If a right wing protester got punched at a rally for a left wing candidate I certainly wouldn't be defending the person who did it or making excuses for them for that matter.

The Right has been sitting down for too long. It's time WE stood up and fought for this country. The Left keeps talking negatively about billionaire Trump when (according to the article in black and white) the Left is being funded by George Soros who is much richer than Trump. Any argument about the rich taking over this country and it is all the Republican's doing is BS. Soros funded the Occupy Movement before and he is now funding the Democracy Spring movement and there will be violence because that is what he wants. The little 78 yr old punching that guy is just the start of things to come.

There is really going to be an uprising from the Right if there is an Open Convention like what the Rhinos are saying they want - a force out of Trump and Cruz and the putting in of Paul Ryan or Jeb Bush who are not even in the race. There's going to be fighting from all sides - the Left against the Right, the Right against the current Republicans - A Civil War. I fully expect Martial Law to be started before the end of the year.

GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP! :mrgreen:

Darn, I flunked.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 5:50 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Good to know.

Next.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 5:51 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Good to know.

Next.

That's what I thought. You've got nothing to substantiate what you say.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 5:59 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

The Right has been sitting down for too long. It's time WE stood up and fought for this country. The Left keeps talking negatively about billionaire Trump when (according to the article in black and white) the Left is being funded by George Soros who is much richer than Trump. Any argument about the rich taking over this country and it is all the Republican's doing is BS. Soros funded the Occupy Movement before and he is now funding the Democracy Spring movement and there will be violence because that is what he wants. The little 78 yr old punching that guy is just the start of things to come.

There is really going to be an uprising from the Right if there is an Open Convention like what the Rhinos are saying they want - a force out of Trump and Cruz and the putting in of Paul Ryan or Jeb Bush who are not even in the race. There's going to be fighting from all sides - the Left against the Right, the Right against the current Republicans - A Civil War. I fully expect Martial Law to be started before the end of the year.

GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP! :mrgreen:

This is a good example of why you shouldn't listen to Alex Jones.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 6:02 pm

I don't think they'll be a civil war. I just think you'll have the usual bands of rabble-rousers.

I really wish the political discourse would get out of the gutter. It's really sinking to a really low place.

I liked it better in the old days.....when you didn't have people talking about prick size during a debate.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2016, 6:05 pm

To paraphrase the great philosopher: "The election ain't over until it's over".

Neither Mr. Trump nor Ms. Clinton have been elected yet, so let's save the celebrations until one of them gets sworn in.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.