Page 50 of 88 [ 1403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 88  Next

Do you believe God exists?
1) God is a being, that one can have a personal relationship. A person God. 30%  30%  [ 55 ]
2) God is an impersonal force that guides reality as it is. He decrees our laws of physics, but does not intervene to break them. 12%  12%  [ 22 ]
3) God does not exist. Reality can be explained by scientific inquiry and the scientific method in by itself. 33%  33%  [ 60 ]
4) I am not sure. There is the possibility that God does exist, or does not. We must follow the preponderance of evidence when drawing our conclusion. 26%  26%  [ 47 ]
Total votes : 184

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 12:13 am

Racism is ok if god says so I dont find it ok and dont believe in god, this seems to be a problem, so you support racism and I dont time for another war then! This will be easy for me! If this is all true I am better than god! Given if he exists, if not hes a souless hate full monster and I cannot accept such a evil being to exist! If it does exist he is evil and must be slain at all costs!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 12:15 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Racism is ok if god says so I dont find it ok and dont believe in god, this seems to be a problem, so you support raism and I dont time for another war then! This will be easy for me! If this is all true I am better than god! Given if he exists, if not hes a souless hate full monster and I cannot accept such a evil being to exist!

Red Herring.

"Don't forget to floss." - Darkwing Duck

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 12:16 am

Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Racism is ok if god says so I dont find it ok and dont believe in god, this seems to be a problem, so you support raism and I dont time for another war then! This will be easy for me! If this is all true I am better than god! Given if he exists, if not hes a souless hate full monster and I cannot accept such a evil being to exist!

Red Herring.
So you accept a racist god, nice! That means your a racist, how does it feel to be a racist bigot?I am sure the KKK are wanting to recruit you right now as their grand wizard!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 12:21 am

No red herring here, You support this and want to back this up! It is religion after all! Well time to join the death camp and be extermiated, all white people and Asians are evil and spawns of satan!

Last edited by AspieOtaku on 19 Apr 2016, 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 12:21 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

Red Herring.
So you accept a racist god, nice! That means your a racist, how does it feel to be a racist bigot?I am sure the KKK are wanting to recruit you right now as their grand wizard!

Red Herring.

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 12:24 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
No red herring here, You support this and want to back this up! It is religion after all!

I am not sure why I should continue this conversation with you.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” - Mark Twain

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 12:31 am

Deltaville wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
No red herring here, You support this and want to back this up! It is religion after all!

I am not sure why I should continue this conversation with you.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” - Mark Twain
Yet you support them! And I troll them and you hate me for trolling them, just like Ted the Athiest who trolls them, I am sorry but they deserve to be trolled, they are as*holes! But since they are being religious you want to back them? That makes no sense or logic at all they hate you and want you dead too!

Last edited by AspieOtaku on 19 Apr 2016, 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 12:33 am

Do not even bother to reply to me anymore, you do not understand a word that I am saying. I caught you in a lie that you made up, and you have not even touched any of my arguments that I posted a few pages ago, even though you boasted that you could refute any argument advanced to you.

This discussion between you and me is over.

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 12:38 am

Deltaville wrote:
NoahYates wrote:
AspieOtaku, I think that you will be glad to hear that none of us believe in a bearded man in the sky. This is exactly what I mean when I say the atheist typically has a childish concept of God. If, for you, God is analogous to a flying spaghetti monster, a flying tea pot, a leprechaun, Santa Claus, a bearded man in the sky, a unicorn, or if you define God as the god of the gaps, then you are actually discussing something different from what we are. God, if it exists, is something beyond the scope of our ability to have full comprehension and God is actually quite alien. You are thinking of God a physical entity within the universe. As I say, God is a theory. Given the raw datum of the experience of Being, it is perfectly reasonable to posit the concept of a Creator as an inference to the best explanation.

With regard to your continual spouting of drivel concerning the nature of science... Your entire spiel is made null by the fact that I, along with the other intelligent theists in this thread, do* accept science and reason. In fact, we use both to increase our confidence or trust (faith) in God. This is the last time I will say this, because, frankly, it is not worth my time to continue to repeat myself in correcting your trolling. Science is a methodology that allows one to investigate phenomenon and tease out descriptions of reality. These descriptions are then used to make predictions and continue the advancement of the descriptions at a deeper level. In other words, even if the entire universe were explained down to the point at which you could describe and predict everything, that would still do nothing to show that God doesn't exist. This is the nature of what the God hypothesis is. God is a meta theory. Just because you can explain what is going on, doesn't mean you can explain how and why. And if you want to say "Well then God isn't clearly defined... so you don't even know what it is... so why do you believe in it?".... then explain to me what Time is... and Energy... and go ahead and tell me what consciousness is. I will just say that you need to continue your education, and maybe one day you will be smart enough to figure out how much you don't know... and just how mysterious the cosmos is... maybe, through a eureka moment of intuition, you will catch a glimpse of the big picture... and maybe along the way you will gain the maturity required to cultivate some wisdom. Currently, you offer among the very weakest objections to the existence of God anyone has posted in this thread. You represent that group of atheists who wallow in ignorance and misunderstanding. I find that ironic, given that the atheist typically accuses the theist of being closed-minded and uneducated. The shoe is entirely on the other foot. The outside sources you have posted from are not respectable in the least. I saw another thread you posted the other day with some total jerk heckling a group of people about their religion. The video was titled something like "atheist owns theists"... I watched it, and all I saw was some guy being a pompous ass to a group of people, because he "knows" he is right... therefore, he had the 'right' to constantly interrupt them and generally talk down to them. This type of behavior is disgusting. You are not the "brights." In fact... s**t like that makes you look rather dim.

Not to mention that the world leading expert in cosmology/astrophysics is George Ellis, who is an active Quaker. But according to Otaku, he believes in talking snakes and a bearded man in the sky.

Anyone who wishes to see evidence of intelligent design in cosmology should listen to this outstanding lecture by George Ellis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq8-eLGpEHc

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 12:45 am

Deltaville wrote:
Do not even bother to reply to me anymore, you do not understand a word that I am saying. I caught you in a lie that you made up, and you have not even touched any of my arguments that I posted a few pages ago, even though you boasted that you could refute any argument advanced to you.

Yet you seem to stick up for religious hate groups, not I! I am simply the villain for opposing them!

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 12:47 am

Deltaville wrote:

Your not worth replying to you would rather support a religious hate group than any atheist!

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 12:54 am

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 12:56 am

:lol: They got owned and deserved it, religion does not justify prejudice! I am sorry this guy deserved to troll them call him a jerk but reality is reality, logic is logiv=c, your wasting your time supporting these losers! He is an educated athiest and they hated it and got owned!

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 1:01 am

Darwin kicked God out of biology; God kicked Darwin out of Cosmology.

The only issue I have with this lecture is that Luke Barnes does not mention the initial entropy ratio by Roger Penrose.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 1:04 am

Deltaville wrote:
Darwin kicked God out of biology; God kicked Darwin out of Cosmology.

The only issue I have with this lecture is that Luke Barnes does not mention the initial entropy ratio by Roger Penrose.

And then Darwin snuck back in and kicked god out! Muahahahahah! I am just being playful so take no offence! So no hate!

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2016, 1:14 am

I am like the class clown and don't take things seriously at times so no hate my fri,,,i was going to say friend but you hate that, You are a master at math and physics and I respect that, math is my weakness, I am strong in Geology Biology linguistics paleontology and some Astronomy but no math genius so ya got me, I admit your not a bad person I had my fun so no more grudges ok?Its just what turned me away from religion and the fianl blow was racist religious hate groups! It turned me off and truned me away from the belief, homophobia alone was a borderlineforce of turning me away and many good people who happen to be gay are friends of mine! This includes my friend who diues in a car accident who was a lesbian but since she was a lesbian God can have that and sent her to hell! I was very mad about that and was in morning! If this is true he is an as*hole another addition to what made me a somewhat radical athiest! He seems to hate gay people so it has fueled my anger, it would be more relaxing if he was fake I am sure he is but apparently he isnt it makes me mad even more!

Last edited by AspieOtaku on 19 Apr 2016, 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.