Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 5:36 am

Mass deportation or mass graves folks.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 6:24 am

Your memory appears to be rather selective, Mikah...

You previously made this post:

Mikah wrote:
http://www.frc.org/issuebrief/new-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research

I'll just leave this here...

I suppose those of us who support the traditional family structure might have some ammunition against the "studies show..." quip that inevitably surfaces when discussing standing against the torrent of rage that accompanies the conventional wisdom surrounding this issue and marriage in general.

Source: viewtopic.php?t=299390

Here you relied upon the Family Research Council to support your anti-LGBT views.

The Family Research Council has:

- Stated that there should be "criminal sanctions against homosexual behavior."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Re ... osexuality

- Lobbied *against* a Congressional resolution that condemned the Ugandan "Kill The Gays" Bill, which would impose the death penalty for homosexual acts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Re ... Resolution

I'll just leave this here...

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 6:47 am

Yet another foreign citizen telling Americans what to do ... :roll:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 8:51 am

The Web of Evil, by GGPViper

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 9:51 am

From what I have read, I agree with Ms. Yusufiy.

"Ms Yusufiy said Mateen was bi-polar and although some commentators were trying to link his actions to IS or religion, the real cause was mental illness".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36513468

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 11:09 am

Mikah wrote:

I don't think that you are a closet ISIS member...

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 4:34 pm

How would mass deportation have prevented the shooting at the Pulse? :? The shooter was a born US citizen.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 4:47 pm

Barchan wrote:
How would mass deportation have prevented the shooting at the Pulse? :? The shooter was a born US citizen.

Time travel.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 4:55 pm

Mikah wrote:

Impressive algorithm.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 6:24 pm

Quote:

Not quite the link I was making, although if America had kept its original immigration policy, he wouldn't have been born a US citizen at all.

I'm suggesting this Islamic terrorist spree is going to continue and get worse until something snaps. It will progress into all out genocidal civil war if nothing is done. Hence either the west starts deporting muslims now, or ends up killing them all later.

gingerpickles
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2016, 8:22 pm

Mikah wrote:
Quote:

Not quite the link I was making, although if America had kept its original immigration policy, he wouldn't have been born a US citizen at all.

I'm suggesting this Islamic terrorist spree is going to continue and get worse until something snaps. It will progress into all out genocidal civil war if nothing is done. Hence either the west starts deporting muslims now, or ends up killing them all later.

Well that's bleak. Deporting is hard once a large mass has foothold. Stopping immigration until the present are sorted and changing to Australia's points system would be great start.
The West needs to say "We are all full up on crazies, sell yours somewhere else."