Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 11:03 am

Powys were leave, Blaenau Gwent along with most Monmouth counties and Pembrokeshire.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/eu_r ... ts/local/p

Wales is a domineering force in the glaring eye of Europe, and they made up over 70% of the British vote alone.

Proud to be part of the United Kingdom Wales awaits progress and new age evolutionary good health.

gingerpickles
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 1:58 pm

What are the long term benefits that you thinking will develop after the shock of rebirthing sovereignty is done?

I think the EU has become a hydra of unrepresented bureaucratic centralized power.. but I don't have a dog in queue for that fight. My dog is in a different ring.

But I worry the short term panic can destroy the groundwork for healthy policies and economic adjustments and make things more painful than needed. EU will want to punish but they can't be too hostile just because UK ruined the 4th Reich

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2016, 5:44 pm

gingerpickles wrote:
What are the long term benefits that you thinking will develop after the shock of rebirthing sovereignty is done?

I am quoting a separate argument to yours, carried over from another thread. To be clear however, on my union depictions, they stand alone from yours and the U.N. This is from my U.K perspective.
The facts are conclusive in the countries favour and will be England's too, when we have back our country.