Given the likelihood that Hillary will lose the Election

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 9:26 am

Mootoo wrote:
Is that necessarily worse than Trump sharia? If he introduces whipping the instrument will have his name... in gold, of course.

If the effect is the same, then no. But I don't think he's particularly religious.

John 35 Alabama
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Aug 2016, 12:21 pm

They are both lying. Hillary just aired a commercial proposing the SAME EXACT tax plan as Trump.
Don't know Trump's tax plan? Not my problem. Read both sides.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2016, 5:23 pm

AspE wrote:
Hillary is very likely to win. But MaxE has a point. As horrible as Donald Trump is, it could always be worse. Ted Cruz for instance. At least Donald doesn't have an ideology. At least he's not a religious fanatic that would implement Christian sharia.

Hear, hear!

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2016, 5:35 pm

With Trump you will get the Christian sharia from Pence. Reports are that he just wants to be the figurehead and he'll just delegate all his responsibilities to his VP.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2016, 10:20 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
With Trump you will get the Christian sharia from Pence. Reports are that he just wants to be the figurehead and he'll just delegate all his responsibilities to his VP.

The President has no legal power to do so. He may rely on his VP for advice but only the President can sign or veto bills. There is no provision in the Constitution for the President delegating powers.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2016, 10:24 pm

BaalChatzaf wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:

The President has no legal power to do so. He may rely on his VP for advice but only the President can sign or veto bills. There is no provision in the Constitution for the President delegating powers.

I mean that he'll leave the major decision making to Pence and Trump will just sign off on whatever he recommends.

Extrication
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Aug 2016, 11:43 pm

Not looking forward to the next eight years...

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2016, 9:50 am

:cry:

BaalCha wrote:

Tell that to Dick Cheney. Most of what the president does is delegate tasks.