Page 1 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

nobodycaresaboutme
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Sep 2016, 5:18 pm

even though they have dealt first hand in my conditions and this man wants nothing to do with us
its obvious what his stance, and the people he works for stance is on mental illness
how come NT's are so easily herded?

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2016, 5:40 pm

Mental illness? :?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2016, 5:53 pm

Perhaps they've put the interests of the country before their own, and believe Trump better serves them.

nobodycaresaboutme
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Sep 2016, 6:05 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Perhaps they've put the interests of the country before their own, and believe Trump better serves them.

lmfao

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2016, 6:08 pm

nobodycaresaboutme wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

lmfao

You're in for a rude awakening in PPR.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2016, 6:11 pm

Here's what you need to do. On the morning of election, drug your parents' coffee -- something strong enough to keep them out until after the polls close.

Do this for the good of your country!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2016, 6:31 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Here's what you need to do. On the morning of election, drug your parents' coffee -- something strong enough to keep them out until after the polls close.

That's actually a really awesome idea.
They'll wake up to a Trump presidency and you'll get everything you want for Christmas.

nobodycaresaboutme
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Sep 2016, 6:33 pm

VegetableMan wrote:

lol

nobodycaresaboutme
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Sep 2016, 6:35 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

lmfao

enjoy your denial of human rights if trumps elected. he'll allow laws denying mentally ill people their human and constitutional rights more so than it is now. he literally made fun of mentally ill people and would continue to do so if his managers di tell him to knock it off.
his entire campaign is based on internet memes and he's infected the youth. if elected he has guaranteed 2 terms. and his chances will be higher next election, if not elected this time

either way we have political parties. we're in a dystopia

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2016, 6:40 pm

No, Trump doesn't work that way. What he will do is cut funding, and tell someone else to pay for it!

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2016, 6:41 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

lmfao

enjoy your denial of human rights if trumps elected. he'll allow laws denying mentally ill people their human and constitutional rights more so than it is now. he literally made fun of mentally ill people and would continue to do so if his managers di tell him to knock it off.
his entire campaign is based on internet memes and he's infected the youth. if elected he has guaranteed 2 terms. and his chances will be higher next election, if not elected this time

He's live right now. If you truly believe that you have nothing to lose by listening to him.
And for the record, I'm not American - and by the sounds of it neither are you.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2016, 6:45 pm

> My Parents Wanna Vote Trump

You should follow their guidance, like a loyal son. :mrgreen: :lol:

There Are Four Lights!

nobodycaresaboutme
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Sep 2016, 7:13 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
TheSpectrum wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

lmfao

He's live right now. If you truly believe that you have nothing to lose by listening to him.
And for the record, I'm not American - and by the sounds of it neither are you.

stop watching main stream media, they pick and choose what to air to heavily influence, not full blown mind control(thats school). i am american as well. also, the vast majority of trump supporters have told me to kill myself for being autistic. it very clear what trump wants. he's just a big bully

nobodycaresaboutme
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Sep 2016, 7:14 pm

Darmok wrote:
> My Parents Wanna Vote Trump

You should follow their guidance, like a loyal son. :mrgreen: :lol:

yeah just kill myself now before trump denies me my human rights.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

14 Sep 2016, 9:27 pm

Histrionics aside, what human rights are those do you think Trump will take away now? Perhaps your in parent's years on this planet they've found some wisdom and you would be wise to follow.

Hillary is the most corrupt candidate to ever run for the presidency, she is a criminal and liar and cannot be allowed to become POTUS.

sunset47
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Sep 2016, 9:57 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

lmfao

enjoy your denial of human rights if trumps elected. he'll allow laws denying mentally ill people their human and constitutional rights more so than it is now. he literally made fun of mentally ill people and would continue to do so if his managers did tell him to knock it off.

I don't know how accurate your assessment is. It's easy to get brainwashed by the Democrats. They are great at showing the party switch involving racism. They say what makes you feel good. Has your life really gotten better under Obama? 1/5 of the households don't have a single member in the labor force, thus they're collecting a welfare check.

I don't think Trump was attacking the mannerisms or the disability but his words. That's fair game. I think there's a misunderstanding because people say things directly that they are not on your side. I trust Trump a lot more than I trust Clinton.

I also cannot vote for the party of abortion, the party of Jim Crow, the party of slavery, and the party of single parenthood. I don't like voting for the party that believes in lowered expecatations for those with disabilities and people of color. I believe in creating equal opportunity thus I agree with the OP's parents.

EQ = 50
SQ = 37
AQ = 22
You are very likely neurotypical