Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2016, 2:38 pm

Miko Peled is son of Matti Peled who was an Israeli Defense Force General. Matti Peled always fought for Palestinian rights and quit the army after Israel occupied/annexed territories it conquered in the 1967 war. A close ally of Yasser Arafat still puts flowers on Matti's grave because of his efforts. Miko, like his dad was always a Zionist though still believed in Palestinian rights. In 1997 Miko's niece was killed in a suicide bombing attack. This led him on a quest to understand why someone would do such a thing. He explains here. This video really changed my mind about a lot of things when I watched it some years ago, and helped to change the mind of another friend of mine too who was pro-Israel. It'd be great if anyone could give it a go and give me some feedback. Thanks.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"