Democrats are the Party of Bullying & Scott Adams has had it

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 12:21 pm

Read the whole thing here:
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1522934807 ... ully-party

I’ve been trying to figure out what common trait binds Clinton supporters together. As far as I can tell, the most unifying characteristic is a willingness to bully in all its forms.

If you have a Trump sign in your lawn, they will steal it.

If you have a Trump bumper sticker, they will deface your car.

if you speak of Trump at work you could get fired.

On social media, almost every message I get from a Clinton supporter is a bullying type of message. They insult. They try to shame. They label. And obviously they threaten my livelihood.

We know from Project Veritas that Clinton supporters tried to incite violence at Trump rallies. The media downplays it.

We also know Clinton’s side hired paid trolls to bully online. You don’t hear much about that.

Yesterday, by no coincidence, Huffington Post, Salon, and Daily Kos all published similar-sounding hit pieces on me, presumably to lower my influence. (That reason, plus jealousy, are the only reasons writers write about other writers.)

Joe Biden said he wanted to take Trump behind the bleachers and beat him up. No one on Clinton’s side disavowed that call to violence because, I assume, they consider it justified hyperbole....

As I often say, I don’t know who has the best policies. I don’t know the best way to fight ISIS and I don’t know how to fix healthcare or trade deals. I don’t know which tax policies are best to lift the economy. I don’t know the best way to handle any of that stuff. (And neither do you.) But I do have a bad reaction to bullies. And I’ve reached my limit.

There Are Four Lights!

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 1:34 pm

The columnist is confusing Clinton supporters as a whole from her Social Justice Warrior supporters.

Most Clinton "supporters" view her as the lesser of two evils for various reasons.

Her hardcore supporters for the most part fall into two camps.
Blacks that view Bill as an "honerary black" and transfer that loyalty to her.

Older women who came of age during second wave feminism. When they started going into the workforce there was still widespread descrimination and if they got a job the offices were similar to "Mad Men" where they were viewed as no more the sex objects and no matter how bright they were had to get the boss coffee and do thier shopping. Every day was a battle to get where we are today. In Hillary they see a peer, horndog husband and all.

Like the Republicans with thier racist and conspiracy everywhere elements, for political reasons the Democrats have pandered to thier SJW elements way too much.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman