:-) Don't mind me :D (you knew this was coming)

Page 6 of 7 [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 5:15 am

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Yes, police unions should be dissolved, then rebuilt and reinvented from the bottom up, completely devoid of the corrupt thugs who have always been present in police departments.

Why do the police need unions at all? The whole idea of unions was to give workers leverage to receive a greater portion of the profits of their labors, while cops are servants of the state who produce no product. More problematically, they negotiate with politicians, whom they also help to elect or defeat, injecting an unnecessary element of corruption into the system. I know you have a problem with corporations supporting politicians who then give them sweetheart deals, why do you think it's okay when the unions do it?

Kraichgauer wrote:
If that was what the Zodiac was meaning, I wish he would have taken pains to make that clear.

What is it with you and the name calling lately? I know Blabby is congenitally incapable of referring to any Republican by their given name, but even he doesn't seem to have a problem referring to other posters by their chosen names.

Well, yesterday I let him get under my skin. I know I shouldn't be so sensitive. But seriously, don't you think his new picture looks like the Zodiac?
As for the police not needing unions - all workers should have the right to bargain collectively in order to partake in the American dream.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 5:27 am

auntblabby wrote:
thank you Bill :)

Absolutely, I love pontificating! 8)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 5:28 am

^^^ and I welcome your pontifications as it takes my mind off of the less pleasant posts. :flower:

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 5:30 am

Darmok wrote:
And while the Left is always tearing things and people down, some other folks are working to build people up:

[i]Ben Carson: Donald Trump’s New Deal for Black America Begins With a Good Education

The irony of this makes me smile.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 5:31 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^ and I welcome your pontifications as it takes my mind off of the less pleasant posts. :flower:

Anytime, my friend. 8)

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 11:06 am

So...the Comet Ping Pong/Podesta code language/Spirit Cooking stuff has all been verified by several different leaks/sources:
-FBI Anon on 4chan
-Podesta emails (site linked off of their twitter)
-FBI Vault twitter
-Instagram/FB (I forget which it was) of Comet Ping Pong (now private but was archived and is available on The_Donald on Reddit if you look around)
-Things posted by that Marina whats her face on Reddit and Youtube
-Alex Jones' undercover video and investigation into Bohemian Grove years ago
-Epstein investigation (by government), exposing a pedo island where they no sh*t keep underaged sex slaves
-George Soros donated $11K to Comet Ping Pong (a small crappy pizza place), as well as to BLM and other far-left organizations which undermine governments with massive protests (see O'Keefe videos)
-All the businesses on both sides of the block for the entire block of Comet Ping Pong are owned by people with pedo ties/references (see The_Donald or 4chan for more on this)

Note: There are pictures of pedo and cannibal art in John and his brother Tony Podesta's houses/office, with matching art in some of these pedo businesses and this Marina lady social functions. One of the big pieces of art is clearly inspired by a pose that one of Jeffrey Dahmer's victims was found in. Many of Dahmer's victims were young and underaged males, some working as prostitutes. That's only notable because that may be why they liked the art piece.

A lot of citizen investigation has gone into this, but once you have read it all, it's impossible to ignore. Jacoby is absolutely correct, UNFORTUNATELY, because it's disgusting, heartbreaking, horrifying. I'm not surprised that people are choosing to be willfully ignorant about this. But it's real children being hurt. We each have to chose what we want to do about it.

A long time ago I was interested in something called True Crime and so when I read up on this horrible stuff some of it clicked in for me. I can verify that the occult stuff they have been doing is something that exists and that gross powerful people like to do it sometimes. I could go into it in more detail but I doubt anyone wants to hear it or would believe me.

[Sorry that I didn't post links. I think that 4chan and reddit are competitors to WP and I don't feel good about linking to them from here. It's kind of like sitting in Alex's living room and then suggesting we all get in the car and go hang out at someone else's house instead. I don't know if it's explicitly against the rules or not, but it seems rude at the very least.]

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

15 Nov 2016, 11:20 am

say what you want but resemblance is uncanny

one of the Podesta brother's favorite artists is Biljana Djurdjevic

I won't even post her work here how disgusting and disturbing it is, just search the name in google if you want to see. These people are sick satanic freaks, you might say oh that's just art but their tastes seem to have a reoccurring theme with many different "artists".

Eyes Wide Shut wasn't fiction, True Detective wasn't fiction, people have no idea how bad things really are

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 12:24 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Because of organized labor, my dad was able to provide a middle class lifestyle for us, in which my mom didn't have to work outside the home. He was a union grievance man (shop steward), and he was never, ever a loafer, a thief, or a bully. But thanks to attitudes of yours like that, the American working class has lost footing since the advent of Ronny Raygun. I don't tear down your old man, so don't tear down mine.

I think he's talking about public sector unions, like the police and teachers, who no less of a Labor man than FDR called an abomination. You going to argue that the police unions don't protect thieves and bullies and worse?

Yes, police unions should be dissolved, then rebuilt and reinvented from the bottom up, completely devoid of the corrupt thugs who have always been present in police departments.
If that was what the Zodiac was meaning, I wish he would have taken pains to make that clear. Incidentally, I was hardly the only poster on this thread who took his comment as an attack on all unions.

You knew good and well what I was talking about but you wanted another opportunity to turn what I said into a straw man. After all, it's a well know signature characteristic of yours.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 12:28 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Why do the police need unions at all? The whole idea of unions was to give workers leverage to receive a greater portion of the profits of their labors, while cops are servants of the state who produce no product. More problematically, they negotiate with politicians, whom they also help to elect or defeat, injecting an unnecessary element of corruption into the system. I know you have a problem with corporations supporting politicians who then give them sweetheart deals, why do you think it's okay when the unions do it?

Kraichgauer wrote:
If that was what the Zodiac was meaning, I wish he would have taken pains to make that clear.

What is it with you and the name calling lately? I know Blabby is congenitally incapable of referring to any Republican by their given name, but even he doesn't seem to have a problem referring to other posters by their chosen names.

Well, yesterday I let him get under my skin. I know I shouldn't be so sensitive. But seriously, don't you think his new picture looks like the Zodiac?
As for the police not needing unions - all workers should have the right to bargain collectively in order to partake in the American dream.

The Zodiac gave you several months off but now that vacation is over.
:P

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 2:03 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Because of organized labor, my dad was able to provide a middle class lifestyle for us, in which my mom didn't have to work outside the home. He was a union grievance man (shop steward), and he was never, ever a loafer, a thief, or a bully. But thanks to attitudes of yours like that, the American working class has lost footing since the advent of Ronny Raygun. I don't tear down your old man, so don't tear down mine.

I think he's talking about public sector unions, like the police and teachers, who no less of a Labor man than FDR called an abomination. You going to argue that the police unions don't protect thieves and bullies and worse?

If that was what the Zodiac was meaning, I wish he would have taken pains to make that clear. Incidentally, I was hardly the only poster on this thread who took his comment as an attack on all unions.

You knew good and well what I was talking about but you wanted another opportunity to turn what I said into a straw man. After all, it's a well know signature characteristic of yours.

No, I did not know; anyone who has read my posts knows that any hint of calling all union men and women thugs and bullies makes me see red. Please, do not project on me.
And the Zodiac gave me several months? So you are conceding that's the image you were going for?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 2:11 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

No, I did not know; anyone who has read my posts knows that any hint of calling all union men and women thugs and bullies makes me see red. Please, do not project on me.
And the Zodiac gave me several months? So you are conceding that's the image you were going for?

So which union do YOU belong to? Before you give the answer I know you're going to give let me inform you that it's time to stop living vicariously through your daddy.

If my being "the Zodiac" puts a bee in your bonnet then so be it.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 4:44 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

So which union do YOU belong to? Before you give the answer I know you're going to give let me inform you that it's time to stop living vicariously through your daddy.

If my being "the Zodiac" puts a bee in your bonnet then so be it.

I'm confused. I know this is off topic, but how does anyone know what the Zodiac dude even looks like (or if he is a dude)? The case has never been solved.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

15 Nov 2016, 5:45 pm

we all know the zodiac killer is ted cruz

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

15 Nov 2016, 5:47 pm

He recently ran for President AAARGH FOILED BY JACOBY AGAIN!! !!

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 6:41 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
He recently ran for President AAARGH FOILED BY JACOBY AGAIN!! ! !

I don't think Gary Johnson is smart enough to be a serial killer.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

15 Nov 2016, 6:49 pm

adifferentname wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:
He recently ran for President AAARGH FOILED BY JACOBY AGAIN!! ! !

I don't think Gary Johnson is smart enough to be a serial killer.

What is L.E., P.O.?