19 Nov 2016, 5:36 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
:roll: :roll:

There's not going to be a holocaust.

Probably not. But there could be families ripped apart, as people who have been born American citizens see their parents sent away. Or clear discrimination might be the name of the game regarding which religion and ethnicity we allow into our country - thereby condemning millions of innocent people to death because they have no where to escape to. Included in how Americans are already being physically bullied and attacked for their religion or skin color. No, there probably won't be another Holocaust, but that doesn't mean what people of the wrong color, national origin, or religion will have it easy. No Americans should have to go through that sh*t.

You're either in the country legally or illegally. Period.
And lately we've been having some Trump supporters bullied and attacked by sore butthurt losers.

PS: I thought for sure I'd be under another boycott after my last reply to you in that other thread.

There have been far more bad winners who have been attacking liberals, blacks, Latinos, gays, and others.

Didn't say there weren't just that the liberals, the ones that love to preach about diversity and tolerance, havent been playing nice since thier loss last week.

Quote:
And I'll remind you, I responded to your last post politely. Otherwise, you have no reason to talk to me or Blabby if all you have to offer are insults.

No, you didnt reply to my last because I just looked.

Then more polite than usual. How about that? :P

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2016, 5:38 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
What's worse is how Trump has chosen that inbred racist cracker, Jeff Sessions, as his Attorney General.

When criticizing others for being racist it behooves one not to use language that stereotypes a group of people in this case inbred cracker which are negative stereotypes of rural Southern Americans.

But I'm not calling all white southerners as crackers, just the purposely ignorant and bigoted among them.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2016, 5:40 pm

Boudewijn wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
What's worse is how Trump has chosen that inbred racist cracker, Jeff Sessions, as his Attorney General.

When criticizing others for being racist it behooves one not to use language that stereotypes a group of people in this case inbred cracker which are negative stereotypes of rural Southern Americans.

A quick search will reveal Kraichgauer has made several posts before referring to "inbred crackers", despite the, er, "irony" of this being pointed out to him.

It just goes to show that people like him have no principles - they just have narratives.

Read my response to ASPartOfMe.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2016, 5:45 pm

Darmok wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Boudewijn wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

A quick search will reveal Kraichgauer has made several posts before referring to "inbred crackers", despite the, er, "irony" of this being pointed out to him.

It just goes to show that people like him have no principles - they just have narratives.

He's been hounded for years about his narrative but to no avail.

If you watch the political landscape for a while, you quickly discover that the most sexist people are the loud anti-sexists, and the most racist people are the loud anti-racists.

Only according to the alt right and their shills at Breitbart, and the like, when they attack people who oppose bigotry. According to that fat closet case Limbaugh, the real racists are not the Klan, or Neo-Nazis, but black civil rights leaders.
So no, we who speak out against the evils of racism, sexism, homophobia, and the like, are not the real bigots, despite what you try to convince everyone else about.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2016, 5:46 pm

Raptor wrote:
Boudewijn wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Only by you and a few of your bosom buddies. And the more you hound me, the louder I'll get! :twisted:

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2016, 6:29 pm

This is disconcerting, but his choice for Spook #1 is Mike Pompeo who not only wants to continue, but greatly expand domestic spying operations.

Sen. Mike Pompeo wrote:
"Congress should pass a law re-establishing collection of all metadata, and combining it with publicly available financial and lifestyle information into a comprehensive, searchable database. Legal and bureaucratic impediments to surveillance should be removed. That includes Presidential Policy Directive-28, which bestows privacy rights on foreigners and imposes burdensome requirements to justify data collection.

Whilee I harbor no treasonous intentions against my own country, I hate the thought that my government sees fit to treat the citizens that it governs as potential perpetrators, and to harvest data accordingly.

If he gets away with this it pretty much kills the 'Great Experiment', at least for the time being, and I highly doubt that subsequent administrations will cease to use a tool that it can potemtially find useful.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2016, 6:41 pm

Fogman wrote:
This is disconcerting, but his choice for Spook #1 is Mike Pompeo who not only wants to continue, but greatly expand domestic spying operations.

Sen. Mike Pompeo wrote:
"Congress should pass a law re-establishing collection of all metadata, and combining it with publicly available financial and lifestyle information into a comprehensive, searchable database. Legal and bureaucratic impediments to surveillance should be removed. That includes Presidential Policy Directive-28, which bestows privacy rights on foreigners and imposes burdensome requirements to justify data collection.

Whilee I harbor no treasonous intentions against my own country, I hate the thought that my government sees fit to treat the citizens that it governs as potential perpetrators, and to harvest data accordingly.

If he gets away with this it pretty much kills the 'Great Experiment', at least for the time being, and I highly doubt that subsequent administrations will cease to use a tool that it can potemtially find useful.

Remember back in the day, when Republicans were condemning Obama For just that?

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

19 Nov 2016, 7:52 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

I agree that Sessions is an absolutely dreadful choice. He seems to be a genuine white supremacist, although the controversies surrounding him seem to be quite old and there is a possibility he has mellowed with age.

I think your use of "inbred" is shameful, particularly in conjunction with "cracker". I don't think cracker is a racist term, but I think it can be a classist one. It seems like a fair description of Jeff Sessions. However, the use of "inbred" makes it a nasty attack from a coastal Democrat on a Southern Republican. Even if he is inbred and you're not just resorting to hateful stereotypes, what relevance does that have to whether he's a good person or a good appointment?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

19 Nov 2016, 8:01 pm

In what way is Jeff Sessions a 'genuine white supremacist'?

Part 8648763478658 of the series "Everyone that disagrees with me is a racist"

:roll:

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2016, 8:08 pm

Jacoby wrote:

Jeff once said KKK was alright. He changed his mind when he found out they did drugs. There's numerous other things but I honestly think you would call it "mainstream lies" like you usually do. So why bother? You can easily find the information on the internet.

So I will say... Sessions is part of the series "Everyone that Trump picks is fine with Jacoby"

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

19 Nov 2016, 9:01 pm

I know this is an autism forum and people take thing literally but this is going to far, a 30-40 year old joke does not make him a white supremacist or a KKK member. Sessions was actually prosecuting the Klan at the time.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2016, 9:09 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Boudewijn wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Only by you and a few of your bosom buddies. And the more you hound me, the louder I'll get! :twisted:

Yeah, the louder you wail about being bullied and set upon. Then there's that well used straw man of yours about "attacks" on your family. :roll:

I can guess who these "bosom buddies" are you but about all we have in common is penchant for calling you out and running you up a tree. You don't see us wooing each other like you and your bosom buddy after each post that one of you makes with all those compliments and thank yous and other gushy pleasantries, ad nauseam.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2016, 9:16 pm

firemonkey wrote:
Almost ignored in the news that Republican National Committee head Reince Priebus would be becoming Donald Trump's chief of staff: That Steve Bannon, the man who proudly boasted of his Breitbart.com for anti-Semitism, white nationalism, misogyny and conspiracy theories.

Among Bannon's contributions to the media discourse: Declaring the Trump-opposing conservative Bill Kristol a "renegade Jew"; articles declaring that "birth control makes women unattractive and crazy"; advocating that women who receive online harassment should "log off"; support for public display of the confederate flag; multiple stories about "trannies" and "fa***ts". During divorce proceedings against him, Gannon's wife testified that he was aggressively anti-Semitic.

The site's Bannon-led embrace of white nationalism—not merely under the "alt-right" banner, but of notorious white supremacists themselves, is unambiguous.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/11/1 ... ily+Kos%29

Sounds like a very unattractive choice. However the President is free to pick anyone he wants for staff positions. Cabinet positions have to be approved by the Senate. That is because holders of cabinet posts in the line of succession to be President.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2016, 9:17 pm

BaalChatzaf wrote:
firemonkey wrote:
Almost ignored in the news that Republican National Committee head Reince Priebus would be becoming Donald Trump's chief of staff: That Steve Bannon, the man who proudly boasted of his Breitbart.com for anti-Semitism, white nationalism, misogyny and conspiracy theories.

Among Bannon's contributions to the media discourse: Declaring the Trump-opposing conservative Bill Kristol a "renegade Jew"; articles declaring that "birth control makes women unattractive and crazy"; advocating that women who receive online harassment should "log off"; support for public display of the confederate flag; multiple stories about "trannies" and "fa***ts". During divorce proceedings against him, Gannon's wife testified that he was aggressively anti-Semitic.

The site's Bannon-led embrace of white nationalism—not merely under the "alt-right" banner, but of notorious white supremacists themselves, is unambiguous.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/11/1 ... ily+Kos%29

Sounds like a very unattractive choice. However the President is free to pick anyone he wants for staff positions. Cabinet positions have to be approved by the Senate. That is because holders of cabinet posts are in the line of succession to be President.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 1:24 am

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Boudewijn wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Yeah, the louder you wail about being bullied and set upon. Then there's that well used straw man of yours about "attacks" on your family. :roll:

I can guess who these "bosom buddies" are you but about all we have in common is penchant for calling you out and running you up a tree. You don't see us wooing each other like you and your bosom buddy after each post that one of you makes with all those compliments and thank yous and other gushy pleasantries, ad nauseam.

My WP friends and I actually understand what real camaraderie is about, which is why we thank each other for the mutual support.
Yes, you have cast aspersions on my family, then you have retreated from it.
And if I'm up a tree, it's only be be able to p*ss on you from up there. :twisted:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 1:27 am

Earthbound wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Jeff once said KKK was alright. He changed his mind when he found out they did drugs. There's numerous other things but I honestly think you would call it "mainstream lies" like you usually do. So why bother? You can easily find the information on the internet.

So I will say... Sessions is part of the series "Everyone that Trump picks is fine with Jacoby"

That, and he had once harassed a black man working for him, calling him boy repeatedly. Another time, he had described a white lawyer as a "race traitor."