Page 38 of 42 [ 672 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 6:00 pm

cberg wrote:
Get real, people in MAGA hats are glossing over centuries of institutional hatred. :roll:

Just because things are "great" now doesn't mean America was never problematic.

So attacks like the above are ok? :roll:

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 11:28 pm

Darmok wrote:
Deranged Trump-hater starts screaming at man in coffee shop:

[i]Political polarization sparks confrontation at Starbucks, triggering online fury

Watching the video ...

Crazy woman fired from job after accosting 74 year old Jewish MAGA hat wearing man.

She called him a "racist, NAZI, and added he hates brown people ..."

"She didn't want to discuss the issues .. she just wanted to shout NAZI".

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-h ... 28104.html

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2019, 12:55 pm

sly279 wrote:
cberg wrote:
Get real, people in MAGA hats are glossing over centuries of institutional hatred. :roll:

Just because things are "great" now doesn't mean America was never problematic.

So attacks like the above are ok? :roll:

Did I tell you to take this personally? Of course this is OK, I'm exercising my constitutional right.

I've pledged allegiance before. I wouldn't do so today without a VERY good reason.

We set a high bar for presidents that I don't see Trump so much as reaching for. Until he puts more humans on the moon, he's full of hot air & McDonald's as far as I'm concerned.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2019, 9:53 pm

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 5:07 pm

The red hat: It's like a crucifix causing hidden demons to scream in agony, or a tribble causing disguised Klingons to reveal themselves. :D

Customer is kicked out of Washington DC barbecue restaurant for berating a fellow diner wearing a MAGA hat, calling him 'racist' and a 'Nazi'

In a series of scathing tweets TJ Helmstetter revealed that he was ejected from the Hill Country Barbecue and Market

Referring to the eatery as his former ‘favorite restaurant’, he warned prospective patrons to never ‘go there again’ because they ‘support Trump and Nazis’

Helmstetter’s was kicked out of the restaurant for confronting a man who was wearing a MAGA hat, calling him a Nazi and saying his views mean he's racist

He was then asked to leave the restaurant by Hill Country’s manager, while the tourist and his female companion were reportedly allowed to stay

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... A-Hat.html

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2019, 11:09 am

Another display of tolerance for diversity on campus.

Student attacked for wearing MAGA hat on Fourth of July

When 22-year-old University of Florida student Daniel Weldon sent a Snapchat to his girlfriend of his Fourth of July outfit — a Make America Great Again hat, American flag tank top, Trump pin and other patriotic regalia — she predicted he would get attacked.

Turns out, she was right.

As Weldon grabbed a late-night snack on July Fourth across the street from campus he said he was surrounded by a group of college-aged peers who verbally harassed him, pushed him, ripped a Trump pin off his shirt, and tried to swipe his MAGA hat.

“It just goes to show there is a lot of people on the Left that don’t care or know anything about you, but they see one aspect of who you are and instantly have this blind hatred for you,” Weldon told The College Fix in a telephone interview Sunday. “It’s extremely disappointing.”

https://www.thecollegefix.com/student-a ... h-of-july/

There Are Four Lights!

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2019, 1:34 pm

Republican politics lately seems to be all about who is the greatest victim.

You're asking us to tolerate intolerance, it's oxymoronic & tired. MAGA hats are about supposedly improving the country by removing certain people. The truth is that there is no certainty about people, that's not how people work.

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2019, 4:58 am

cberg wrote:
Republican politics lately seems to be all about who is the greatest victim.

You're asking us to tolerate intolerance, it's oxymoronic & tired. MAGA hats are about supposedly improving the country by removing certain people. The truth is that there is no certainty about people, that's not how people work.

No you're being asked not to commit crimes. Theft and assault.

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2019, 7:16 pm

This 100% unironic tweet is possibly the "best" one I've seen yet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/rezaaslan/st ... 8592209920

Quote:
After today there is no longer any room for nuance. The President is a white nationalist terror leader. His supporters - ALL OF THEM - are by definition white nationalist terror supporters. The MAGA hat is a KKK hood. And this evil, racist scourge must be eradicated from society.

Lol. Riiiiight. If this were true, with their numbers and the amount of guns in the USA, which are more concentrated on the Republican side, the United States would be a white ethnostate right now.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 3:42 am

Drake wrote:
This 100% unironic tweet is possibly the "best" one I've seen yet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/rezaaslan/st ... 8592209920

Quote:
After today there is no longer any room for nuance. The President is a white nationalist terror leader. His supporters - ALL OF THEM - are by definition white nationalist terror supporters. The MAGA hat is a KKK hood. And this evil, racist scourge must be eradicated from society.

Lol. Riiiiight. If this were true, with their numbers and the amount of guns in the USA, which are more concentrated on the Republican side, the United States would be a white ethnostate right now.

Well at least he came right out and said flat out what so many seem to be thinking, but pussyfoot around in how they express it.

For a long time I have been thinking, stop menacing words and just come right out and say what you really think.

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 5:11 pm

Journalist puts on MAGA hat for a day in New York to see how people react to her:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/my-t ... -jdc6tjdf8

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 6:02 pm

What will the left do when trump is finished after 8 years mean they so obsessed with him he’s basically their whole life, then he’ll be gone and along with it s big part of their life. Who will they blame all their issues on, who will they rant about.

Like in that movie where th good guy caught the bad guy and then his life felt empty. They’d always been fighting and now he had nothing.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 6:14 pm

News flash: you don't have a great country if you're caught up treating your political opponents like subhuman loonies.

It's a sh***y attitude & there's no real excuse.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 6:21 pm

There's no guarantee that Trump is going to be elected to a second term.....

If he loses Hispanic votes in Florida, he just might lose Florida. He won it by the skin of his teeth in 2016.

Remember: The Electoral College just might bite Trump in the butt in 2020 the way it bit Hillary in the butt in 2016.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2019, 12:07 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
There's no guarantee that Trump is going to be elected to a second term.....

If he loses Hispanic votes in Florida, he just might lose Florida. He won it by the skin of his teeth in 2016.

Remember: The Electoral College just might bite Trump in the butt in 2020 the way it bit Hillary in the butt in 2016.

Look at our history? It’s super rare the current president doesn’t get re-elected. 8 years republicans 8 years democrat switching every 8 years. So look forward to trump for 8 years.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2019, 1:40 am

I'm sorry, which side did you say was the fascists?

(This is why the right to bear arms is so important — because the world is full of people like Reza Aslan.)

There Are Four Lights!