Page 29 of 42 [ 672 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 42  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2017, 4:57 pm

Charles Krauthammer a member of the the DSM III and the man who invented the term "Derangement Syndrome" weighs in
Krauthammer: Trump Derangement Syndrome is spreading

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

B19
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2017, 5:54 pm

A lot of articles by him on Breitbart, and I don't think anyone could seriously argue that Breitbart isn't a partisan site.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

09 Jun 2017, 6:02 pm

Krauthammer has been around way longer and been published in more than just Breitbart

B19
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2017, 6:24 pm

Of course he has.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2017, 6:25 pm

We might see Reality Winner's lawyer use it as a defense.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2018, 2:57 am

At the Tony Awards -- a theater award show that has nothing to do with politics -- terminal Trump Derangement Syndrome is still on display:

There Are Four Lights!

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2018, 3:31 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Could you come up with a new shtik ... I get it: anyone who doesn't like Trump is insane, addicted to hatred, or a crybaby.

Trump, of course, has no flaws.

Trump is a crybaby.
The media make things up waaaaaaaaaa.

Obama got more people at his inauguration.
No he did not waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trumpsters are showing this once again in their outrage over De Niro.

Frankly, I find watching Trumpsters going crazy every time somebody insults Trump funny. Besides the breaking coffee machines, boycotting Starbucks through buying Starbucks, and wearing diapers on college campuses.

It's like they've attached every aspect of their livelihoods and self-esteem onto one man. That I just can't ever understand.
Hell, somebody can insult my best friend and I wouldn't come off personally insulted.

Or a more apt comparison - somebody can denounce Steven Spielberg or Stan Lee and I'd just shrug it off. If someone wants to bring politics into it - I thought Obama was "okay" (saner than Bush and Trump), so I'd shrug that off as well.

Yeah, he's Pissident - but, that doesn't mean he becomes the omega and alpha. Political/celebrity worship disturbs me, it's like the story of the golden calf every time I witness people bowing to someone/anyone.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2018, 2:45 pm

"Journalist," LOL.

MSNBC’s Ruhle: Yeah, I Scream Curses at Trump in the Shower

Call it a moment of clarity on MSNBC. Liberal co-host Stephanie Ruhle on Monday acknowledged that perhaps swearing “f**k Trump” on national television might not be the best strategy to persuade middle America. Yet, the 9am hour journalist also informed her viewers that she curses out the President while showering.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/sc ... ump-shower

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2018, 2:31 pm

Top people in Hollywood reveal their true character.

There Are Four Lights!

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2018, 3:14 pm

8O

What Trump is doing is terrible! We should do something much worse! :roll:

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2018, 3:27 pm

Secret Service notified after Peter Fonda's obscene tweet about Barron Trump

Quote:
The United States Secret Service has been alerted in response to a tweet by actor Peter Fonda, who said Barron Trump -- President Donald Trump's youngest son -- should be separated from his mother and put "in a cage with pedophiles."

"We should rip Barron Trump from his mother's arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles and see if mother will will stand up against the giant a--hole she is married to. 90 million people in the streets on the same weekend in the country. F---," Fonda wrote in a tweet, which has since been deleted.
First lady Melania Trump's communications director, Stephanie Grisham, called the tweet "sick and irresponsible," adding that the Secret Service has been notified.

Sometimes I wonder if these people secretly want Trump to be re-elected. Do they have that strong a need to have a boogy man to hate?

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2018, 3:34 pm

You want to know what Fascism looks like? This is what it looks like.

There Are Four Lights!

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2018, 12:07 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Quote:
The United States Secret Service has been alerted in response to a tweet by actor Peter Fonda, who said Barron Trump -- President Donald Trump's youngest son -- should be separated from his mother and put "in a cage with pedophiles."

"We should rip Barron Trump from his mother's arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles and see if mother will will stand up against the giant a--hole she is married to. 90 million people in the streets on the same weekend in the country. F---," Fonda wrote in a tweet, which has since been deleted.
First lady Melania Trump's communications director, Stephanie Grisham, called the tweet "sick and irresponsible," adding that the Secret Service has been notified.

Sometimes I wonder if these people secretly want Trump to be re-elected. Do they have that strong a need to have a boogy man to hate?

Peter Fonda Apologizes for Threatening Barron Trump: ‘I Went Way Too Far’
Quote:
I tweeted something highly inappropriate and vulgar about the president and his family in response to the devastating images I was seeing on television,” Fonda, star of the iconic 1969 film Easy Rider, said after deleting that tweet and others in the same vein. “Like many Americans, I am very impassioned and distraught over the situation with children separated from their families at the border, but I went way too far. It was wrong and I should not have done it. I immediately regretted it and sincerely apologize to the family for what I said and any hurt my words have caused.”

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2018, 1:05 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Quote:

Peter Fonda Apologizes for Threatening Barron Trump: ‘I Went Way Too Far’
Quote:
I tweeted something highly inappropriate and vulgar about the president and his family in response to the devastating images I was seeing on television,” Fonda, star of the iconic 1969 film Easy Rider, said after deleting that tweet and others in the same vein. “Like many Americans, I am very impassioned and distraught over the situation with children separated from their families at the border, but I went way too far. It was wrong and I should not have done it. I immediately regretted it and sincerely apologize to the family for what I said and any hurt my words have caused.”

Yeah, right. Mr Fonda, you’re just as sick and twisted as your sister. I guess your father was really a scoundrel. You’re just as bad as our esteemed(?) President for life.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

21 Jun 2018, 3:41 am

Darmok wrote:
You want to know what Fascism looks like? This is what it looks like.

You're right, Paul Joseph Watson is a fascist.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2018, 1:17 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Peter Fonda Apologizes for Threatening Barron Trump

I suspect a more truthful headline would have been, "On the Advice of His Attorney, Peter Fonda Apologizes for Threatening Barron Trump."

There Are Four Lights!