Page 39 of 42 [ 672 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2019, 12:33 am

Darmok wrote:
A member of Congress is selling these and using them in her campaign:

https://twitter.com/RashidaTlaib/status ... 62/photo/1

Wait, who's the 'snowflakes' again? :lol:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2019, 6:45 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Darmok wrote:
A member of Congress is selling these and using them in her campaign:

https://twitter.com/RashidaTlaib/status ... 62/photo/1

Wait, who's the 'snowflakes' again? :lol:

Do you think that bothers them? They love it. More publicity for Trump. More of dems making themselves look bad.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2019, 7:49 am

Personally, I think the pro-Trump woman at the AOC meeting who pretended to be a democrat while advocating eating babies doesn't do much for the image of Republicans, either.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2019, 8:32 am

Impeachment doesn’t mean a damn thing. Conviction does.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2019, 9:02 am

and moscow mitch would never allow it, the crook.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2019, 1:13 am

Aktshually, while the dim-bulb Newsweek reporter was snidely tweeting about Trump tweeting, Trump was flying overnight to serve Thanksgiving dinner to US troops in Afghanistan.

There Are Four Lights!

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2019, 7:49 am

Darmok wrote:
Aktshually, while the dim-bulb Newsweek reporter was snidely tweeting about Trump tweeting, Trump was flying overnight to serve Thanksgiving dinner to US troops in Afghanistan.

She apologised and rewrote it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JessicaGKwon ... 1599321089

I didn't get to see the original, but now she's getting the SJW treatment where her apology is not accepted. But I think we have to be fair, she fell for the fake tweets put out by the Trump Twitter, that were put out because people noticed it went dark when Trump visited Iraq. So in a way, she was actually helping Trump by adding more smoke to his smokescreen.

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2019, 9:23 pm

Drake wrote:
Darmok wrote:

She apologised and rewrote it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JessicaGKwon ... 1599321089

I didn't get to see the original, but now she's getting the SJW treatment where her apology is not accepted. But I think we have to be fair, she fell for the fake tweets put out by the Trump Twitter, that were put out because people noticed it went dark when Trump visited Iraq. So in a way, she was actually helping Trump by adding more smoke to his smokescreen.

She's been fired. She really did get the SJW treatment.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2019, 11:19 pm

OMG, Impeach him now!! :lol:

There Are Four Lights!

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 11:49 am

Darmok wrote:

Doing his normal job sometimes doesn't mean he's not a criminal.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 11:56 am

42 pages of memes when you say you are talking about facts. Respect for the law is not a "syndrome", Trump even said so.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 11:58 am

Is there no McConnell/Kavanaugh gullibility disorder?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 3:37 pm

PTSD = Post Trump Stress Disorder :D

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 4:39 pm

cberg wrote:
42 pages of memes when you say you are talking about facts. Respect for the law is not a "syndrome", Trump even said so.

When the right insists they're only interested in the facts, now you know what they're referring to: politically/ideologically correct memes.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2019, 8:28 pm

Sadly, I expect incidents of violence and assault from the left to increase over the coming year.

Student says teacher pulled off her 'Women For Trump' pin

MASON, MI. (WILX) -- A Mason High School student turned to the police alleging a teacher assaulted her during school hours because she supports President Donald Trump.

Sadie Earegood told NEWS 10 that the teacher involved was Paul Kato.

Paul Kato is the media technology teacher at the high school. Students say that he has not been in school since the alleged incident on Dec. 5, but Mason Schools has not confirmed that.

Earegood claims she was assaulted by Kato when he ripped her "Women For Trump" pin from her shirt.

Earegood is 16 and a junior at the school. She said Kato, started off by saying he didn't like the pin she was wearing.

"I was just really shocked that a teacher would especially do that," she said. "He's talking about the 'Women for Trump' pin and I said, 'that's fine you don't have to like it, we can have our opinions.'"

Earegood described a struggle between herself and the teacher where he tried to take the pin off her.

"He grabbed it and I pulled, I tried to push his hand away and he grabbed my shoulder," she said. "(He) just kind of put his hand there, and then he started pulling more and more and I just started backing up."

She said the teacher then put the pin upside down on his shirt and stated that it belonged that way.

https://www.wilx.com/content/news/Stude ... 90631.html

There Are Four Lights!

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2019, 8:31 pm

Darmok wrote:
Sadly, I expect incidents of violence and assault from the left to increase over the coming year.

More like incidents of violence from BOTH sides! :roll:

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.