Page 41 of 42 [ 672 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2019, 7:58 pm

Darmok, Trump is the only one in a few hundred million we can diagnose with your idealized "syndrome".

Do you really think half of the entire country is more likely to be mentally compromised than one guy? It's more than 150 million to one odds you're fighting for. You can obviously understand a conflict in terms, so why are you creating another?

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2019, 1:58 am

part of the reason i was so alarmed when he decided to run, is because i remember how sharp he used to be, in 2015 he was already showing signs of decline.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2019, 10:33 am

cberg wrote:
Darmok, Trump is the only one in a few hundred million we can diagnose with your idealized "syndrome"...
Oh ... really?  Let's take another look at this.

Fnord Derangement Syndrome

To the person who is blind to an entire realm of interpersonal experience, and who distorts the realities of spontaneous cooperation in every relationship where mutual respect, trust, and cooperation prevails, Fnord is a devil that must be stopped from destroying lives.  The socially-blind person sees only the projections onto Fnord of their own inner badness, greed, predation, exclusion, prejudice, bigotry, envy, jealousy and exploitative impulses.  They don't see, beyond Fnord's personality faults, his goodwill for others, his generosity toward veterans and the homeless, and his grandiose but effective claims of self-made success.  What they see in Fnord are transference versions of their own early traumas.

1) Distress: Fnord Derangement Syndrome is notable for its intense subjective distress.  Persons suffering from FDS experience high levels of agitation and fear about their own self-worth and about future prospects for a good life.  The sufferer may also fear more broadly for their ultimate survival and even for the existence of WrongPlanet.

2) Apocalyptic Vision: It is not unusual for a person with a FDS to predict apocalyptic events in the near future, and to attribute their causes to Fnord, even though such events are clearly caused by those who actually commit them.  Blaming one's own potential suicide on someone thousands of miles away is one such example.  Blaming one's childhood trauma on someone whom they've never met is another.  Blaming someone for something that is only a hypothetical event is still another.

3) Anger and Rage: Prominent in this syndrome, Fnord is hatefully portrayed as a diabolically villainous perpetrator of evil deeds; an especially destructive individual bent on wreaking havoc on a highly vulnerable population.  Calls for his banishment -- or even his death or torture -- are not unusual and may even be proclaimed with pride.

4) Distorted Perceptions: What is most striking is the extent to which individuals suffering from FDS distort their perceptions of Fnord's actions.  Most prominent among those distortions is the intensely negative bias in their perceptions of Fnord's thoughts and intentions.  According to many FDS sufferers, every word, every though, every action performed by Fnord is hostile and directed solely at the most sensitive and vulnerable of victims.

5) Demonization: The total mindset in this syndrome sees Fnord only as a hateful person deliberately acting to destroy lives.  The lack of evidence to support this view is seen by those people as de facto proof of Fnord's diabolical methods of concealment and manipulation.

See?  All you have to do is change the name and tweak a few words here and there, and you could apply this "Derangement Syndrome" to just about any unpopular individual.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2019, 12:22 pm

As if privatization of life saving medicine weren't enough, we're turning medicine into a Twitter joke.

Let me put this bluntly to the republican contingency here: your idea of healthcare is a ripoff that kills people by freezing them to death on the streets.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2019, 8:54 pm

cberg wrote:
As if privatization of life saving medicine weren't enough, we're turning medicine into a Twitter joke.
Let me put this bluntly to the republican contingency here: your idea of healthcare is a ripoff that kills people by freezing them to death on the streets.

QFT.

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 5:12 am

I have "Trump Schadenfreude Syndrome"

I get entertainment pleasure from seeing people angry at Trump.

Be the hero of your life.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 5:37 am

ASPartOfMe Derangement Syndrome:
Proclaiming ASPartOfMe or reading ASPartOfMe's posts causes Autism.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 5:47 am

seems some people just wanna watch the world burn.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 9:14 pm

There Are Four Lights!

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2020, 12:19 pm

'Cough On Trump' Cash Offer Exposed; Teacher Wants COVID-19 Positive People To Infect President

Quote:
A public school teacher from Rhode Island is offering anyone who is COVID-19 positive to cough on President Donald Trump.

Aimee "Amy" Bednarz works as a 6th-grade educator and an English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher at the Woonsocket's Villa Nova Middle School. She offered her cash bounty to cough on the president on Twitter, but the account has reportedly been deleted after she received a lot of negative feedback for her offer.

The account was supposed to be an anonymous social media profile with the user name Proud Teacher @Justme0774. However, it was not hard for the public to figure her out as Bednarz often posted details, including a link to her public Facebook profile, to this Twitter account.

Her LinkedIn profile, on the other hand, indicated that she has worked for various public schools around Massachusetts -- Brockton, Southbridge, and Fall River.

Bednarz has a history of threatening the president of the National Parents Union, Keri Rodriguez. Her hostility towards Rodriguez prompted the official to write a blog in 2017, which detailed how Bednarz has threatened her and her children over the her and her children over the phone.

Amy has even done her research to find out the name of the street I live on and even my phone number, which she calls on a regular basis," Rodriguez wrote.

Villa Nova Middle School administrators have not yet commented on Bednarz. However, her name is still in the school's staff directory.

The U.S. Justice Department has repeatedly warned that anyone who intentionally spreads COVID-19 could be charged with acts of terrorism as coronavirus may be regarded as a "biological agent." Some of these charges may be punishable by life imprisonment.

Why is she still a teacher?.Why?, Why?, Why?

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2020, 3:49 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
'Cough On Trump' Cash Offer Exposed; Teacher Wants COVID-19 Positive People To Infect President
Quote:
A public school teacher from Rhode Island is offering anyone who is COVID-19 positive to cough on President Donald Trump.

Aimee "Amy" Bednarz works as a 6th-grade educator and an English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher at the Woonsocket's Villa Nova Middle School. She offered her cash bounty to cough on the president on Twitter, but the account has reportedly been deleted after she received a lot of negative feedback for her offer.

The account was supposed to be an anonymous social media profile with the user name Proud Teacher @Justme0774. However, it was not hard for the public to figure her out as Bednarz often posted details, including a link to her public Facebook profile, to this Twitter account.

Her LinkedIn profile, on the other hand, indicated that she has worked for various public schools around Massachusetts -- Brockton, Southbridge, and Fall River.

Bednarz has a history of threatening the president of the National Parents Union, Keri Rodriguez. Her hostility towards Rodriguez prompted the official to write a blog in 2017, which detailed how Bednarz has threatened her and her children over the her and her children over the phone.

Amy has even done her research to find out the name of the street I live on and even my phone number, which she calls on a regular basis," Rodriguez wrote.

Villa Nova Middle School administrators have not yet commented on Bednarz. However, her name is still in the school's staff directory.

The U.S. Justice Department has repeatedly warned that anyone who intentionally spreads COVID-19 could be charged with acts of terrorism as coronavirus may be regarded as a "biological agent." Some of these charges may be punishable by life imprisonment.

Why is she still a teacher?.Why?, Why?, Why?

She's just trying to Make America Great Again. :lol:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2020, 7:20 pm

Registered nurse "jokes" about withholding ventilator from Trump supporter in emergency room.

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2020, 4:29 pm

Northwest Florida doctors accused of stealing Trump 2020 flag

PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Two local doctors were arrested Tuesday after deputies say they stole a Trump 2020 flag from their neighbor.

Geoffrey Michael Fraiche, 41, Laura Ann Webb-Fraiche, 38, were arrested and charged with criminal mischief, trespassing, larceny and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Fraiche and Webb-Fraiche are accused of stealing the man’s flag on April 7, according to a Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office arrest report.

Ring surveillance video shows the two driving up to the man’s house on a golf cart with at least two children with them, according to deputies. The report says Fraiche and Webb-Fraiche used a ladder to take down the man’s Trump campaign flag.

The man said their actions caused about $500 in damage to the base of the flagpole and the flag itself cost $200. He wished to pursue charges.

Fraiche’s arrest report says he is a gynecologist with at Sacred Heart Hospital. Webb-Fraiche’s arrest report says she is a gynecologist at West Florida Hospital.

They both have been released from the Santa Rosa County jail.

https://www.wkrg.com/top-stories/northw ... 2020-flag/

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2020, 4:32 pm

Darmok wrote:
Northwest Florida doctors accused of stealing Trump 2020 flag

PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Two local doctors were arrested Tuesday after deputies say they stole a Trump 2020 flag from their neighbor.

Geoffrey Michael Fraiche, 41, Laura Ann Webb-Fraiche, 38, were arrested and charged with criminal mischief, trespassing, larceny and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Fraiche and Webb-Fraiche are accused of stealing the man’s flag on April 7, according to a Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office arrest report.

Ring surveillance video shows the two driving up to the man’s house on a golf cart with at least two children with them, according to deputies. The report says Fraiche and Webb-Fraiche used a ladder to take down the man’s Trump campaign flag.

The man said their actions caused about $500 in damage to the base of the flagpole and the flag itself cost $200. He wished to pursue charges.

Fraiche’s arrest report says he is a gynecologist with at Sacred Heart Hospital. Webb-Fraiche’s arrest report says she is a gynecologist at West Florida Hospital.

They both have been released from the Santa Rosa County jail.

https://www.wkrg.com/top-stories/northw ... 2020-flag/

The "contributing to the delinquency of a minor" charge was because these two deranged "professionals" had their little kids in tow while they were stealing the neighbor's property, and their little boy is crying out "Don't do it!" and "You'll go to jail!" Unbelievable.

https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status ... 6950889476

There Are Four Lights!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2020, 6:18 pm

TheRobotLives wrote:
I have "Trump Schadenfreude Syndrome"

I get entertainment pleasure from seeing people angry at Trump.

Who doesn't? :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2020, 5:55 am

sane people for starters.