Who do you think is the current "Evil Empire"?

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who do you think the is the new "Evil Empire"
Russia (trying to bring back the USSR) 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
The United States 32%  32%  [ 7 ]
Israel 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
China 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
The United Nations 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
The European Union 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Turkey 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Islam and Sharia extremists 23%  23%  [ 5 ]
The Vatican 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
There isn't one 23%  23%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 22

DinoMongoosePenguin
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Jan 2017, 6:16 pm

I know that at one time, the Soviet Union was considered "the Evil Empire". However, that fell in 1991. So what group do you think now is the "New Evil Empire" that is the greatest danger to freedom and stability in the world?

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 7:57 pm

No option for 'All of the above'.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 8:50 pm

Quote:
I know that at one time, the Soviet Union was considered "the Evil Empire".

From whose perspective? The American pseudo-empire was The Evil Empire according to the Soviets.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 12:52 am

Why no love for North Korea in this poll?

It's hard to compete in the era of ISIS/daesh but the Kims have given it a good go, haven't they?

I think the prisoners organs on demand for transplant business in China keeps them in contention.

I don't think this can be a pick one poll.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 1:59 am

I went with there isn't one - - currently. That's not to say that Putin's dream of a renewed, totalitarian Russia couldn't fill that bill. And as Trump is such a wild card, it isn't beyond the realm of possibility that America will end up filling that role, but only if the loyal opposition fails in stopping him.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 2:12 am

Adamantium wrote:
Why no love for North Korea in this poll?

It's hard to compete in the era of ISIS/daesh but the Kims have given it a good go, haven't they?

I think the prisoners organs on demand for transplant business in China keeps them in contention.

I don't think this can be a pick one poll.

Because North Korea isn't an empire.

The only place with enough power to be the evil empire is the United States.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

DinoMongoosePenguin
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Jan 2017, 2:39 am

My view is that it's the United Nations. I think Obama, Merkel, Trudeau, etc are working for them to try and destroy their own people (the US, the EU, and Canada, etc) and also destabilize the Middle East (Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc and giving Iran nukes) and let stuff fall apart in Western Europe (i.e. Russia expanding into Ukraine, etc) and allowing China to take over the South China Sea and to also worry Taiwan.

Their plan is to create global instability so that the UN can take over during the crisis as the "heroes" and form a One World Government. (Ever hear of "Never let a crisis go to waste."?)

Common Core, Amnesty, Islam, and other liberal things being pushed around the globe seem to be originating from the United Nations. And if Agenda 2030 and their "Sustainable Development" goals aren't New World Order plots, I don't know what is.

And there's this too from a communist thing from 1963, of their goals to take over the US:

11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)

BTW, if one looks at it that way, it also explains why Obama, etc DON'T like Russia. They want the UN to win and Russia wants to recreate the USSR, which would be a RIVAL to the UN.

As for Russia hating us, to have the USSR take over, they kinda need to get rid of the US too. Putin is the same KGB thus as ever. And he's not bombing ISIS, unless they get in the way of Assad in Syria, but merely protecting their vassal state there. They don't care if they bomb ISIS or regular Syrian civilians. However, Merkel likes the refugees crisis as she hopes to destabilize Europe (and is doing a good job, sad to say). Obama tried the same here in the US and got in about 100K refugees or more, but then the US threw him and his party out on their asses. As for Canada, sorry guys, Trudeau the Terrible still wants more refugees. And, as for the EU, they are censoring the people to keep quiet all the rapes, etc, and cracking down on all dissent against the "refugees" as "hate speech" and "fake news".

So, in the end, Russia (Evil Empire Reborn) and the United Nations (the New Evil Empire) are BOTH our enemies but the UN is by far the greater enemy. (If this were WWII terminology, Putin would be Stalin but the UN would be Hitler, Mussolini, and the Japanese.)

Last edited by DinoMongoosePenguin on 09 Jan 2017, 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

wrongcitizen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 2:44 am

The damage done by the IS has not only decimated much of the Mid East but has impacted areas around the world, and it has no order or plan, it just attacks and destroys whoever and whatever opposes it. I believe they are the most evil "empire". The destruction of multi thousand year old remnants of older civilizations, like those of the Sumerians, Persians, Akkadians, and Nabateans, even the Buddhist remnants in Afghanistan, as well as the massive damage done to the modern nations themselves, notably Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Israel, Palestine and a few others, to their populations and their infrastructure. The US freedoms of speech and rights to liberty and happiness are nonexistent in some places over there, and it's quite generally a complete mess. Hopefully once this IS is removed the nations can get their territory back and revive some of the destroyed culture and artifacts and allow repopulation of these areas. It is tragic really.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

09 Jan 2017, 9:08 am

Islamic extremism particularly of the Salafist strain is an existential threat, it more dangerous as an ideology than fascism or communism. I would call the globalist NWO types 'the evil empire' however before anyone else.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 10:59 am

This is easy. The current Axis of Evil is:

Russia
The United States- Especially once Cheeto Mussolini takes office.
Syria-

Once Putin gets his puppet in the white house, he and Assad will have have a solid triumvirate.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 12:35 pm

Quote:
Common Core, Amnesty, Islam, and other liberal things being pushed around the globe seem to be originating from the United Nations.

Common Core is being pushed around the globe? Islam originates in the UN?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Too rich.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 4:29 pm

DinoMongoosePenguin wrote:
My view is that it's the United Nations. I think Obama, Merkel, Trudeau, etc are working for them to try and destroy their own people (the US, the EU, and Canada, etc) and also destabilize the Middle East (Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc and giving Iran nukes) and let stuff fall apart in Western Europe (i.e. Russia expanding into Ukraine, etc) and allowing China to take over the South China Sea and to also worry Taiwan.

Their plan is to create global instability so that the UN can take over during the crisis as the "heroes" and form a One World Government. (Ever hear of "Never let a crisis go to waste."?)

Common Core, Amnesty, Islam, and other liberal things being pushed around the globe seem to be originating from the United Nations. And if Agenda 2030 and their "Sustainable Development" goals aren't New World Order plots, I don't know what is.

And there's this too from a communist thing from 1963, of their goals to take over the US:

11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)

BTW, if one looks at it that way, it also explains why Obama, etc DON'T like Russia. They want the UN to win and Russia wants to recreate the USSR, which would be a RIVAL to the UN.

As for Russia hating us, to have the USSR take over, they kinda need to get rid of the US too. Putin is the same KGB thus as ever. And he's not bombing ISIS, unless they get in the way of Assad in Syria, but merely protecting their vassal state there. They don't care if they bomb ISIS or regular Syrian civilians. However, Merkel likes the refugees crisis as she hopes to destabilize Europe (and is doing a good job, sad to say). Obama tried the same here in the US and got in about 100K refugees or more, but then the US threw him and his party out on their asses. As for Canada, sorry guys, Trudeau the Terrible still wants more refugees. And, as for the EU, they are censoring the people to keep quiet all the rapes, etc, and cracking down on all dissent against the "refugees" as "hate speech" and "fake news".

So, in the end, Russia (Evil Empire Reborn) and the United Nations (the New Evil Empire) are BOTH our enemies but the UN is by far the greater enemy. (If this were WWII terminology, Putin would be Stalin but the UN would be Hitler, Mussolini, and the Japanese.)

Literally everything you wrote here is batshit insane and can be disproven by basic knowledge about anything (Islam being a liberal thing created by the UN, lolwut?). Anyway, the UN has very little power to do much of anything, they are not a threat. It seems you don't even understand what the UN even is.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 4:42 pm

Ganondox wrote:

I don't think that's right. Russia has power and an empire. China has power and an empire. The US has more, but it's not the only contender

The United States may have the edge with the surveillance networks and drone strikes, but we don't know as much about Russian and Chinese capacities in those areas because they haven't had Snowdens yet.

Diabolikal
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Jan 2017, 4:46 pm

I'd say rather there's not one, since most nation-states act imperial or just in geopolitical dick-measuring contests, I'd say that's definitely a ginormous problem.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2017, 12:06 am

Adamantium wrote:
Ganondox wrote:

I don't think that's right. Russia has power and an empire. China has power and an empire. The US has more, but it's not the only contender

The United States may have the edge with the surveillance networks and drone strikes, but we don't know as much about Russian and Chinese capacities in those areas because they haven't had Snowdens yet.

I've been to China, trust me, they aren't all they are made out to be. It's really just a massive 3rd world country, all it's power comes just from sure size. Russia on the other hand is a fair competitor for cyber power.

DinoMongoosePenguin
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Jan 2017, 12:20 am

Ganondox wrote:
DinoMongoosePenguin wrote:

Literally everything you wrote here is batshit insane and can be disproven by basic knowledge about anything (Islam being a liberal thing created by the UN, lolwut?). Anyway, the UN has very little power to do much of anything, they are not a threat. It seems you don't even understand what the UN even is.

I didn't say Islam was created by the UN. (It was actually created by Mohammad who made one of the local gods, a moon god, the god Allah, and created a monotheistic religion. At first, he tried peaceful ways but eventually resorted to the sword to convert and that method, apart from the Taquiah (Lying for the sake of promoting Islam) is how they spread.

Many of the United Nations countries ARE Islamic, so the UN pushing Islam is NOT surprising.

As for the UN being a NWO order, there are several things that point to this. One of those comes from a Communist document from 1963 where several communist goals were listed. One of them being:

The other is their "Sustainability Goals". Tell me, how can any nation go along with this and truly keeps its sovereignty? https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/p ... ngourworld

You know, for "having very little power to do anything", why is the UN pushing gun control treaties, climate treaties, etc on us?