Page 10 of 34 [ 529 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 34  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2018, 11:02 am

fnord, you had me laughing out loud! :lol:

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2018, 2:03 pm

Anatomy of a coup.

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2018, 6:10 pm

FBI corruption? What FBI corruption?

IG REPORT: FBI AGENTS REGULARLY RECEIVED FREE HANDOUTS FROM JOURNALISTS

The Department of Justice inspector general identified a number of instances where FBI employees regularly spoke with members of the media and received a number of free perks from journalists including meals and tickets to various events.

On page XII in the report, the IG says the department “identified numerous FBI employees, at all levels of the organization and with no official reason to be in contact with the media, who were nevertheless in frequent contact with reporters.”

The IG expressed “profound concerns about the volume and extent of unauthorized media contacts by FBI personnel that we have uncovered our review.”

The contact between FBI agents and the media extended to receiving “improperly receiving benefits from reporters, including tickets to sporting events, golfing outings, drinks and meals, and admittance to nonpublic social events.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/14/ig-re ... urnalists/

There Are Four Lights!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 2:18 am

Darmok wrote:
Anatomy of a coup.

As it was Clinton who was shot down by the FBI and not Trump, I have to say that that was just the opinion of one FBI agent, probably trying to impress his girlfriend.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 2:39 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
fnord, you had me laughing out loud! :lol:

Actually, those lines Would actually apply to President Ford or Vice-President Quayle, as well as hizzoner, the mayor of Maryland, William Donald Schaefer.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 12:47 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Darmok wrote:
Anatomy of a coup.

As it was Clinton who was shot down by the FBI and not Trump, I have to say that that was just the opinion of one FBI agent, probably trying to impress his girlfriend.

I thought Clinton won the popular vote? Can't have it both ways. Wait, I thought it was Trump and Russia who shot her down? Haha amazing the excuses you make when the leaked information does not fit your narrative. Like you wouldn't be using it if he was saying "stop Clinton".

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2018, 1:03 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Darmok wrote:
Anatomy of a coup.

I thought Clinton won the popular vote? Can't have it both ways. Wait, I thought it was Trump and Russia who shot her down? Haha amazing the excuses you make when the leaked information does not fit your narrative. Like you wouldn't be using it if he was saying "stop Clinton".

Comey chose not to publicly reveal investigations into Trump's collusion with Russia for fear he would be accused of favoring Clinton. He thought releasing investigations into the Clinton emails wouldn't matter, because he figured who in his or her right mind would support Trump.
Yes, Clinton carried the popular vote, but the flyover states were able to turn the electoral college in Trump's favor because they had been swayed by Russian bots and fake news.
So "Ha Ha" right back atcha.

glebel1
Raven
Raven

19 Jun 2018, 4:53 pm

This whole mess is just proof that the FBI is still politized in the post-Hoover era. Cap this with Comey's poor judgement and you have this confused situation.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2018, 12:33 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Darmok wrote:
Anatomy of a coup.

Comey chose not to publicly reveal investigations into Trump's collusion with Russia for fear he would be accused of favoring Clinton. He thought releasing investigations into the Clinton emails wouldn't matter, because he figured who in his or her right mind would support Trump.
Yes, Clinton carried the popular vote, but the flyover states were able to turn the electoral college in Trump's favor because they had been swayed by Russian bots and fake news.
So "Ha Ha" right back atcha.

:lol: :lol: Yes, and the Russians ate my porridge.

Please provide evidence which states were swayed by 'Russian bots and fake news.

The reality is, people voted against the kind of Hillary Clinton politics you support. That is what swayed it. People are sick of Clinton and Bush's. Their fake politics. Trump has a lot of fans but he won because of a protest vote. Not because of Russian fairies or 'fake news'.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2018, 10:44 pm

Wh0ring for the news:

This isn't an Obamagate/RussiaRussiaRussia story per se — it's just another story about the corrupt fake news media.

Matthew Keys @MatthewKeysLive
The @NYTimes says its reporter @AliWatkins had not just one relationship, but multiple relationships, with political sources she covered
6:20 PM - 24 Jun 2018

https://twitter.com/MatthewKeysLive/sta ... 9594173442

Watkins, a New York Times reporter, was basically supplying sex in exchange for access to news stories. The jokes write themselves. "Presstitute" is now the popular designation.

Click to the above journalist's Twitter feed for links to many more stories.

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2018, 5:09 pm

It's been a slow process, but the picture is becoming clear: an organized conspiracy at the top levels of the CIA and FBI to entrap Trump officials in manufactured illegal activity, for the purpose of overturning the election.

Seven Mysterious Preludes to the FBI's Trump-Russia Probe

The Federal Bureau of Investigation formally opened its Trump investigation after Western intelligence assets and Clinton-affiliated political operatives repeatedly approached the Trump campaign and tried but failed to damage it through associations with Russia, a growing body of evidence suggests.

Before the FBI began investigating the Trump campaign in an operation code-named “Crossfire Hurricane,” there were at least seven different instances when campaign advisers were approached with Russia-related offers. Most of those contacts — including Donald Trump Jr.’s much-publicized meeting with a Russian lawyer and others in June 2016 — offered the prospect of information damaging to Donald Trump’s Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.

Two of these approaches were made by one U.S. government informant already publicly identified as such, Stefan Halper. Another was made by a man who swore in court that he had worked as an FBI informant. Two others were made by figures associated with Western intelligence agencies. Another two approaches included political operatives, one foreign, with ties to the Clintons.

President Obama’s director of national intelligence, James Clapper, has asserted that dispatching Halper to follow the Trump campaign “protected” it from the Russians.

But Mark Wauck, a former FBI agent with experience in such tactics, sees an effort at entrapment. “What appear to have been repeated attempts to implicate the Trump campaign, in some sort of quid pro quo arrangement with Russians who claimed to have ‘dirt’ on Hillary,” Wauck told RealClearInvestigations, “look like efforts to manufacture evidence against members of the Trump campaign or create pretexts to investigate it.”

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com ... probe.html

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 10:46 am

The two sides of the criminal conspiracy going on in the late stages of the Obama administration were the simultaneous attempts to set up Trump and overthrow the election, on the one hand, and to cover up internal corruption that was in danger of being exposed, on the other. As more details slowly come out, we learn now that the Chinese had real-time access to Hillary Clinton's email while she was Secretary of State.

SOURCES: CHINA HACKED HILLARY CLINTON’S PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER

A Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state and obtained nearly all her emails, two sources briefed on the matter told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The Chinese firm obtained Clinton’s emails in real time as she sent and received communications and documents through her personal server, according to the sources, who said the hacking was conducted as part of an intelligence operation.

The Chinese wrote code that was embedded in the server, which was kept in Clinton’s residence in upstate New York. The code generated an instant “courtesy copy” for nearly all of her emails and forwarded them to the Chinese company, according to the sources.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found that virtually all of Clinton’s emails were sent to a “foreign entity,” Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, said at a July 12 House Committee on the Judiciary hearing. He did not reveal the entity’s identity, but said it was unrelated to Russia. (RELATED: Gohmert: Watchdog Found Clinton Emails Were Sent To ‘Foreign Entity’)

Two officials with the ICIG, investigator Frank Rucker and attorney Janette McMillan, met repeatedly with FBI officials to warn them of the Chinese intrusion, according to a former intelligence officer with expertise in cybersecurity issues, who was briefed on the matter. He spoke anonymously, as he was not authorized to publicly address the Chinese’s role with Clinton’s server.

Among those FBI officials was Peter Strzok, who was then the bureau’s top counterintelligence official. Strzok was fired this month following the discovery he sent anti-Trump texts to his mistress and co-worker, Lisa Page. Strzok didn’t act on the information the ICIG provided him, according to Gohmert.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/27/chin ... on-server/

There Are Four Lights!

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2018, 3:19 am

anyone got any updates on this? it's been 17 months now since it apparently 'got big' but I am yet to hear much of anything about it.

Spooky_Mulder
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2018, 3:21 am

Biscuitman wrote:
anyone got any updates on this? it's been 17 months now since it apparently 'got big' but I am yet to hear much of anything about it.

Yes!

Apparently there’s cameras not only in microwaves- but in OVENS and TOASTERS as well! 8O

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2018, 9:12 am

Let's look into Trump staffers use of e-mail and private encrypted messaging. Are you sure you want to pull on that thread?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2018, 10:09 am

There is enough circumstantial evidence to look into the Obama administration. I would be shocked if any serious effort to investigate will ever be launched.

1. Left bias among reporters
2. Fear of tarnishing the record of the first black president
3. In our 24/7 social media world, it is yesterday's news
4. Cry Wolf syndrome. Many of the media reporting on this sees conspiracies everywhere so anything coming from these media organizations are not taken seriously.

Even if every bad thing alleged about Trump is true it should not lessen the bad of any Obama wrongdoing but in the real world, it does.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman