Page 10 of 16 [ 249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2006, 4:51 pm

Him??? Well, He's nothing more than a Lesbian trapped in a man's body. See, this way we keep everything legit and our "tendencies" work for to our benefit. And no one need know except those on WP.

Bigben123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Mar 2006, 4:51 pm

Right if anyone can aunser me this i will lick the bottem of my muddy boots,how do you explain that ants know where to go in there coloney?how do you explain the fact that so many faiths fall flat on there face because they say one thing and do another?

The reason is god gave us free will to choose to sin,now if there is no heaven or hell, you lose nothing but if there is a heaven and a hell and you dont belive you could lose all of it.

It is a gamble but what do you have to lose by trying it?

[And as to the ants one I meant how do they know where to go if we all came from a pile of oozz why does everey thing fit? i would like to be mad and crazey to belive there is a god than wake up and see this world in all its mess] If anyone can respond with solid fact not theroy that the latsest big wig made up i will lick my boots.

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2006, 5:03 pm

Looks like you won't be bootlicking anytime soon Bigben, because evolution is a faith just like all faiths. It cannot be proven but must be believed (and by a mighty big stretch of the imagination, if you ask me)

I haven't been much help on this thread, acting stupid and getting off topic. I publicly apologize for my foolishness. It's just that I can see when people aren't taking the issue seriously and just want to poke fun at Christians and in that case apologetics won't work. I don't know why I have such a juvenille sense of humor. It's embarrassing, really. But I can't help it!

Bigben123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Mar 2006, 5:10 pm

Thank you,thank you.

Now i am a beliver,and i am glad that this topic has not had hate mail on it yet if someone does post something here that is in response to my post i will defend it,and if you make a fair ponit i will do bootlicking but if you just post it for the sake of debate you will be the one who has to bootlick!

[By the way Bland your aplogey is welcomed just one thing....]

DONT DO IT AGAINE!! !

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2006, 9:06 am

Okay, okay! Sheesh, you're gonna hurt my delicate feelings! :cry: :lol: :wink:

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2006, 9:12 am

The incorrigible Eamonn wrote: Im a bisexual woman trapped in a dog's body (to be fair male and female dog's look the same so why discriminate). Life's confusing.

Looks can be decieving! I would agree that you're a trifle confused! (Ruff!! RuffRuffRuff!)

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2006, 10:33 am

PeterMacKenzie wrote:
Bland wrote:
Who says that an angel and a spawn of satan cant be friends or lovers, i mean Lucifer is a fallen angel anyway, isnt he?

TigerFire wrote:
They can't that's what I got to say to Lucifer and the other God loving angels will never ever be friends they will until the end of time and beyond be enemies. You're just getting things all screwed up you know that?

Schism! :D

Let's no longer be foes. I've had enough of it. If you need help in any major or minor crisis you know where to look. Take care my friends.

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2006, 4:50 pm

TigerFire wrote: Let's no longer be foes. I've had enough of it. If you need help in any major or minor crisis you know where to look. Take care my friends.

Yes, of course. Peace at any price. (that's what I always say!) :roll:

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 12:36 pm

Bland wrote:
TigerFire wrote: Let's no longer be foes. I've had enough of it. If you need help in any major or minor crisis you know where to look. Take care my friends.

Yes peace at any price is a really good deal.

parts
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 3:03 pm

TigerFire wrote:
Bland wrote:

Yes peace at any price is a really good deal.

Are you realy sure :?: Any price can be awefully high or unpleasent think about it

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2006, 8:59 pm

What?? Didn't you notice my rolling eyes?! :roll:
In the final analysis, the spawn will squirm! :twisted:

parts
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2006, 8:23 am

Bland wrote:
What?? Didn't you notice my rolling eyes?! :roll:
In the final analysis, the spawn will squirm! :twisted:

He didn't notice if that would just work all the time it sure would make negotations easy and quick :)

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2006, 3:15 pm

Bland wrote:
Looks like you won't be bootlicking anytime soon Bigben, because evolution is a faith just like all faiths. It cannot be proven but must be believed (and by a mighty big stretch of the imagination, if you ask me)

Yet, another person who does'nt understand the basic philosophical difference between scientific method and religion.

Science can't prove ANYTHING 100% it establishes PROVISIONAL truth with a degree of likelyhood. Any scientific statements can be DISPROVEN given new evidence. Evolution is science because its theories can be tested against empirical evidence. The Bible can't because it teaches us that everything we view is an illusion created by god. Therefore we have no means by which to prove ANYTHING and all truth becomes relative to whatever ancient book of horsecrap you want to believe in. Biblical literalism is the territory of the intelectually lazy. :evil: :evil: :evil:

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2006, 5:47 pm

Scrapheap wrote:
Bland wrote:

Yet, another person who does'nt understand the basic philosophical difference between scientific method and religion.

Science can't prove ANYTHING 100% it establishes PROVISIONAL truth with a degree of likelyhood. Any scientific statements can be DISPROVEN given new evidence. Evolution is science because its theories can be tested against empirical evidence. The Bible can't because it teaches us that everything we view is an illusion created by god. Therefore we have no means by which to prove ANYTHING and all truth becomes relative to whatever ancient book of horsecrap you want to believe in. Biblical literalism is the territory of the intelectually lazy. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Evolution is just a bunch of lies that make up its theory. Yes the Bible can prove everything and all truth the real truth comes from it. Admit it you're wrong.

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2006, 7:16 pm

Scraphead wrote: Science can't prove ANYTHING 100% it establishes PROVISIONAL truth with a degree of likelyhood. Any scientific statements can be DISPROVEN given new evidence. Evolution is science because its theories can be tested against empirical evidence. The Bible can't because it teaches us that everything we view is an illusion created by god. Therefore we have no means by which to prove ANYTHING and all truth becomes relative to whatever ancient book of horsecrap you want to believe in. Biblical literalism is the territory of the intelectually lazy.

As you can see, people get very angry when you assert that their religious faith is simply a faith.

:lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

parts
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2006, 8:18 pm

Quote:
The Bible can't because it teaches us that everything we view is an illusion created by god. Therefore we have no means by which to prove ANYTHING and all truth becomes relative to whatever ancient book of horsecrap you want to believe in. Biblical literalism is the territory of the intelectually lazy.

It's like one of those movies were the people wake up at the end and it was all a dream :D