Foreshaddowing of fall away during last days 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Foreshaddowing of fall away during last days 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Foreshaddowing of antichrist 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Foreshaddowing of antichrist 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Symbol of anyone who isn't sincere 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Symbol of anyone who isn't sincere 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Bloodless sacrifice 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Bloodless sacrifice 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Symbol of anyone and everyone who does something good (sacrifice) without meaning to 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Symbol of anyone and everyone who does something good (sacrifice) without meaning to 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 22

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2006, 5:29 pm

Roman wrote:
Okay, in this case there were "tribes of people" otehr than Sumerians. So even though these "tribes of people" didn't meet a criteria for "civilization" it still didn't stop them from keeping their history through family tradition.
I don't know what your trying to say here, because there's no evidence of any tribe, before the sumerians civilization, saying anything that the sumerians said.

Roman wrote:
If nothing about no one before them were recorded, then there is nothing to exclude the ppl before them from comming up with these things. After all I DO know that ppl before them DID exist, even if they weren't civilizations but simply tribes.
Wishfull thinking will get you nowhere. now if you want to back up what you say using some kindof scientific method that would be alright with me.

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2006, 5:41 pm

waterdogs wrote:
Roman wrote:
Okay, in this case there were "tribes of people" otehr than Sumerians. So even though these "tribes of people" didn't meet a criteria for "civilization" it still didn't stop them from keeping their history through family tradition.
I don't know what your trying to say here, because there's no evidence of any tribe, before the sumerians civilization, saying anything that the sumerians said..

Okay it is simple logic. Our population on earth is X. The number of descendants of Sumerians that are living today is Y. Either Y=X or Y<X. If Y=X, then everyone is descendants of Sumerians so no stealing can possibly happen. If Y<X, then the question is where did these X-Y people come from. They didn't come from thin air, so obviously their ancestors were un-recorded tribes. Since these tribes weren't recorded, you have no way of saying that they didn't know everything Sumerians did.

waterdogs wrote:
Roman wrote:
If nothing about no one before them were recorded, then there is nothing to exclude the ppl before them from comming up with these things. After all I DO know that ppl before them DID exist, even if they weren't civilizations but simply tribes.
Wishfull thinking will get you nowhere. now if you want to back up what you say using some kindof scientific method that would be alright with me.

I can accuse you of wishful thinking too. If we know NOTHING about someone, then either saying that they knew something or saying that they didn't know it has equal validity or lack thereof.

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2006, 5:47 pm

Dude i'm not interested in you're take of things because it cannot be proven at all. i have given you nothing but facts about where everyone stole there ideas for thier religions and used them as the truth. you can idependlently look up every claim i've made in this thread on the internet to see its the truth.

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2006, 5:52 pm

waterdogs wrote:
Dude i'm not interested in you're take of things because it cannot be proven at all.

If you haven't noticed, I have given you a list of evidence for biblical claims in one of my recent replies

waterdogs wrote:
i have given you nothing but facts about where everyone stole there ideas for thier religions and used them as the truth.

In order to show FACTS you have to list tribes of people who lived at the time of Sumerians who DID NOT know what sumerians did. One prerequisite for doing that is being able to identify these tribes of people under question. You haven't done that since you have told me yourself that Sumerians are the only ones that were recorded. So, unless you want to claim that everyone else appeared from a thin air, you haven't given me any facts.

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2006, 5:57 pm

Thats not how it works YOU show me where the sumerians ripped off there ideas from tribes. YOU CANT and i'll tell you why, BECAUSE IF THERE WAS ANY TRIBES BEFORE THE SUMERIANS, THEY DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING THE SUMERIANS USED INTO THERE OWN IDEAOLOGYS.

And i'm not taking anything the bible says as the truth, when clearly it ripped off the sumerians.

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2006, 6:00 pm

waterdogs wrote:
Thats not how it works YOU show me where the sumerians ripped off there ideas from tribes. YOU CANT and i'll tell you why, BECAUSE IF THERE WAS ANY TRIBES BEFORE THE SUMERIANS, THEY DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING THE SUMERIANS USED INTO THERE OWN IDEAOLOGYS. .

How do you know that if there were tribes before Sumerians they didn't say anything about X, Y, and Z? If you don't know who they are, how do you know what they did or didn't say?

waterdogs wrote:
And i'm not taking anything the bible says as the truth, when clearly it ripped off the sumerians.

The reason I believe bible says the truth is because of the prophecies that are fulfilled.

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2006, 6:11 pm

well i don't know if there was or was not tribes, before the sumerians. or what they did or did not say. what i do know is this, the sumerians were first, and came up with alot of the myths that other cultures used into there own religion. obviously whatever those tribes if there were any, had to say wasn't important because if it was it would have been documented somewhere.

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2006, 7:42 pm

waterdogs wrote:
well i don't know if there was or was not tribes, before the sumerians. or what they did or did not say. what i do know is this, the sumerians were first, and came up with alot of the myths that other cultures used into there own religion. obviously whatever those tribes if there were any, had to say wasn't important because if it was it would have been documented somewhere.

You can't know one without knowing the other because the two things are logically related.

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2006, 9:04 pm

bahaha not when one can be proven and the other one can't. we don't call that logically related